Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jack woke with a splitting headache and a groan. Reaching out he encountered a soft female form lying sideways on the bed and immediately rolled over onto his left side to press up against it. His right arm dropped over the woman's side to rest against her bare left breast and Jack began snoring quietly once again. Denise opened her eyes moments later to find Jack spooned up against Jill. Between the two of them, they had somehow managed to steal all the covers, leaving Denise feeling a little cool. A disgruntled look crossed her face momentarily before she spooned up against Jack's back and wrapped her arms around his torso. She lay there for a few minutes trying to get warm before giving up and tugging the covers away from her two playmates. Jack and Jill barely stirred as Denise pulled on the sheet and managed to partially cover herself. Satisfied that she once more had some bed covers, Denise snuggled up to Jack and wrapped her arms around him once again before drifting off to sleep for another hour.

The second time Jack woke, he found that the body he'd curled up next to was missing although the sheets were still warm. He also realized that someone very feminine was behind him and gently stroking his morning erection. Jack rolled onto his back and opened his eyes to find Denise staring down at him with a smile. He sat up to give her a kiss but fell back to the bed with a loud groan, squinting his eyes shut once again.

Denise stopped stroking him and asked, "Everything all right down there?"

"God, my fucking head HURTS," snapped Jack.

Denise leaned over and gently kissed him on the forehead. "Jill will be back with some coffee in a few minutes," she said quietly, "that should help."

Jack lay there for a few minutes trying to digest what Denise had said. He was sure there was an underlying meaning there, but at the moment his throbbing head was preventing any kind of deep coherent thought. Meanwhile Denise affectionately began stroking his chest with her left hand. Denise sighed as she watched Jack struggle with what she implied and his hangover. She hoped that his throbbing headache would teach him not to mix shots of liquor so freely while drinking large amounts of beer. Of course, he just might start drinking heavily again once he remembered what happened the previous night. Denise sighed again just as a topless Jill appeared at the top of the stairs carrying three steaming mugs of coffee.

The brunette handed Denise a cup and leaned over for a good morning kiss. Denise brushed her lips against Jill's and sat up to drink her coffee. Jill set a mug on the bedside table for Jack and sat down at the foot of the bed. She sipped her coffee while she regarded the couple in front of her. She and Denise looked at each other and Jack silently for several minutes. Eventually Jack sat up and accepted the mug of coffee from Denise, groaning about his head the whole time.

"Here," said Jill as she reached into the pocket of the loose white shorts she was wearing, "take two of these and drink your coffee. When it's gone, I suggest you find a large glass of water and down that as well."

Jill handed the grateful Jack two large white pills, which he promptly knocked back with a large slug of the black coffee.

"Thanks," he said sheepishly taking another sip of coffee, "What were those anyway."

Jill shrugged watching Jack's eyes bounce with her breasts. "Midol," she answered coyly.

Jill and Denise both bailed off the bed laughing, as Jack sprayed the mouthful of coffee across the bed.

"What," he sputtered, "are you telling me that you're giving me PMS pills now."

Jill continued laughing while Denise tried to explain. "Hon, they aren't really Midol, they're made by the same company though. It's just a pain killer, no hormones involved."

Jill had set down her mug and was doubled over laughing while Jack took another sip of his coffee. He continued to glare at the girls with a measure of distrust until he finished the mug. Finally, he set the mug aside and turned his head to Denise who was still struggling to contain her giggles.

"Ok fine," he said calmly, "I guess I deserved that for yesterday. Now since my memory is kind of foggy, would you care to enlighten me as to what happened last night."

"What do you mean," asked Denise raising an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"Well, I know I was pretty drunk last night and I remember doing some things, but now I'm not really sure if I dreamed them or not. Tell me this, was someone else sleeping in our bed last night."

Denise and Jill shared a startled look for a moment before responding.

"What makes you think that," Denise asked cautiously.

"I woke up a few hours ago with my splitting headache. I rolled over to my left to someone I thought was you and spooned up against her. However, when I woke up this time, you were behind me, but my left arm was still numb like I'd been sleeping on it. I just want to know if I dreamed the other woman."

"Jack," interrupted Jill, "What is the last thing you remember from last night?"

"Well... I remember Denise and I whipped you and... Sean, is that his name?... in a game of strip poker, although my memory is really fuzzy on the whole game. I remember doing a couple shots of Jaeger with Denise after that and then my next really coherent thought is what I told you about waking up earlier."

Jill and Denise shared another long look. "You don't remember molesting Denise at the kitchen table after the card game," asked Jill quietly.

"Huh," said Jack, "What'd I do to her?"

Jill chuckled briefly before responding. "Well, I'm not one to judge, but after Sean and I performed our joint dare we came back into the kitchen to find you groping Denise on the kitchen counter."

Denise blushed while Jack sat stupefied.

"You had her shirt up and were really going to town on her chest when we walked in. Being a gentleman, Sean grabbed his clothes and immediately left the room to get dressed while Denise noticed I was there and tried to pull her shirt back down and push you off her at the same time," Jill continued.

"Now be fair," interjected Denise, "I was trying to do that before you came in, it's just that you caught the tail end of it."

"From what I saw," retorted Jill, "You weren't trying really hard until after we came back into the kitchen."

Denise's mouth dropped open then snapped shut as she turned away blushing. Jill snorted before resuming her narrative.

"So there you were feeling up Denise and she pushed you away. When you realized you had an audience, you sat back down and pulled her into your lap, trying to make things look casual I suppose. Anyway, the party broke up soon after that, and Denise and I tried to get you upstairs. Let me tell you mister, you were getting pretty liberal with your hands while we dragged your drunken ass up here. We got you into the bathroom before you started puking though, then put you to bed."

Denise gave Jill a sly look that went almost unnoticed by Jack. Almost.

"Wait a minute," he said, "I think there's more to it than that."

"What are you talking about," asked Denise alarmed as she trained her eyes back on her boyfriend.

Jack ignored her for the moment concentrating instead on Jill. The pills seemed to be working and his head was a little clearer than before. "How long were you watching me and Denise downstairs?"

"Just a minute or two," replied Jill averting her eyes.

Jack snorted then shut his eyes and grimaced from the bed above her. Opening his eyes again he watched a nervous look pass between the two girls. "Look you two, I'm not mad yet, I'm just confused as to why Jill was lying in bed next to me this morning."

"How do you know that I didn't slip out to you the toilet then climb back in behind you," asked Denise coolly.

"No offense dear, but Jill is a little better endowed than you are and her... well they're shaped differently. That's why I've been staring at her this morning. Besides the woman I was next to was topless and you still have on your nightshirt."

Denise had the grace to look down and blush, while Jill could no longer meet Jack's flashing hazel eyes. Jack rolled out of the bed with a groan and grabbed his discarded cotton workout shorts from the floor beside the bed. He pulled them on and gingerly headed for the stairs holding his coffee mug.

"I'm going for a refill and a glass of water. Why don't you two try to get your story straight so I can hear it once more from the top," he said archly as he began descending the stairs.

"So," said Jill quietly, "Do you think he'll be mad when we tell him?"

Denise shrugged, "I hope he's just mad because he can't remember it. I mean it's not like it's something he's never experienced. Well, maybe some of it was a new experience for him, but you know what I mean."

Jill looked down at the plush carpet for a minute, picking at the strands before speaking. "I know that. I just feel like we took advantage of him and it bothers me. As for after he passed out... well..."

Denise reached out and rested a hand lightly on Jill's knee. "Look dear, we both wanted to do it. You've been after me all weekend and I won't lie and tell you I wasn't tempted, but I couldn't bring myself to do that to Jack. I'll tell him it was my idea and we'll go from there. If anyone deserves the blame it's me."

Jill looked up at Denise, "D. I can't let you do that. It was my idea and we both know it. We both also know that you only went along with it because Jack had been so frustrating to you earlier. Besides you knew I was upset with Staci and you were only trying to help me feel better."

Jack returned to the room just in time to catch Jill's last statement. "You and Staci fighting again," he asked softly.

Jill shrugged and looked away. Denise looked at Jack and patted the floor next to her.

"Sit down and we'll tell you the whole sordid tale," she said resigned.

Jack sat leaning back against the side of the bed and sipped his water while handing the mug of coffee to his girlfriend. Denise took the warm mug gratefully and took a sip before moving to sit on Jack's left. A moment later Jill moved to sit on his right. They sat in silence for several minutes before Denise began speaking.

"Since you say you don't remember what happened, I'll try to fill in the blanks. We won the poker game, no thanks to you. You kept taking shots of Jaeger and drinking beer like it was going out of style while I tried to play. You kept insisting that you had to catch up, and it was actually kind of funny to watch. Anyway, we did win, but not before you had sacrificed my blouse and bra in a bad attempt to bluff on a pair of twos."

"Now wait a minute," Jack interrupted, "I seem to recall that you weren't wearing a bra earlier in the evening. And I think I also recall offering my clothes at that point."

"You did," retorted Denise stifling a giggle, "it's just that you were offering your boxers which were under your shorts and telling us you could take them off without removing your shorts first. And no, I wasn't wearing the bra, but because of the clothing situation I had gone upstairs to retrieve it so we'd have equal amounts to lose.

"To continue, I was sitting there topless with you fondling my boobs when we won. It's a wonder I could concentrate with your wandering hands too! Anyway, the dare of the evening was to have both Sean and Jill walk out to the living room and sit down as though they were watching the movie with everyone. Of course the kicker was that they couldn't have their clothes back first.

"As soon as they left the kitchen I stood up, but you pushed me onto my back onto the kitchen table and began kissing me. At first I thought you were just congratulating me on winning, but when you started nuzzling my neck, I started to realize that you were more interested in other things. I was trying to push you away so we could go upstairs, but you held me down and... well you're damn hard to resist sometimes."

"Meanwhile," interjected Jill, "Sean and I were getting such hostile stares from the rest of the people at the party we decided they'd had enough of our little show and came back to get our clothes. Sean was a little embarrassed by you and Denise before and when he came in on a full make out session, he did what any gentleman would do and slipped back out the door. After that, you realized I was there and immediately sat back down and pulled Denise into your lap, where I handed her the blouse and let her get somewhat dressed. About that point you were getting pretty silly and acting like you were going to pass out, so Denise and I took you upstairs.

"Now what I said earlier is true. You have pretty liberal hands when you're drunk Mr. Rainer. You groped us both on the way up the stairs, mumbling about having a threesome. When I got you up the stairs, I went back down to the party, which was breaking up at that point. I said goodbye to Sean and Brian, and walked them out to their truck. We talked for a minute and then they left. When I came back in, I wanted to say goodbye to Leigh, but I didn't see her in the living room. I wandered out to the kitchen to see if she was on the deck and decided to start cleaning up a little. As I walked out to the deck I heard the hot tub running. I wandered over to the end to get the candles and then I saw Leigh with Staci. They were going at it pretty hot and heavy in the hot tub."

Jill fell silent and Jack was surprised to see two tears streak down her face. Denise reached over and handed Jill some tissues, which the brunette immediately dabbed her eyes with.

"I never was one to get jealous of her before," said Jill quietly a few minutes later. "I mean, geez she's had several lovers of both sexes before and since we've been living together and it's never bothered me like this. But to see her and Leigh in that tub together, maybe it was just the alcohol, but it pissed me off. Here I was feeling pretty randy myself and my girlfriend is getting it on with someone else. So I got to thinking about your random mumbling and headed back up the stairs."

"So out of jealousy and hormones you came back up here," stated Jack feeling less confused by the minute.

"Yes she did," said Denise picking up the story. "SO here we are, you and I, discarding clothing. Well, actually I think all the clothing was pretty much discarded, you were lying on the bed and I was on my knees on the floor going down on you when I suddenly felt someone stroking my hair. I pulled off and turned to see who it was only to have Jill plant a tongue filled kiss on me. She was kneeling there next to me, so after I got over being startled, she asked if she could play too. Since you looked like you could pass out at any moment, I figured there was no harm and it might be fun if you didn't know who was doing you.

"Jack, I would have to say you did surprise me though. I figured you were too drunk to get hard, but once we had you up, you stayed hard. We fooled around with you for a few minutes then I climbed up and sat on your face. I didn't know what Jill was doing until I felt her hands on my breasts. She was tugging and squeezing my nipples while riding your cock. For the most part it seemed like she was getting the best of the deal since your mouth wasn't too active at that point, but the... uniqueness, I guess... of the situation was really turning me on. After Jill got herself off, I moved back and started riding you while she moved around and began sucking on my boobs. I had just come when we noticed that you had passed out completely. We were both pretty tired by then, so we just moved you up to the middle of the bed and curled up around you."

Jack looked flabbergasted at each of the girls in turn, than turned his gaze to the floor. "I'm so embarrassed," he muttered.

"Why?" asked Denise as she gently stroked his arm.

"Because... I get to live out one of my favorite fantasies and I'm too drunk to remember it."

"C'mon sweetie," said Denise as she put her hand under Jack's chin and gently moved his head until he was looking her in the eye, "it's not like you've never had a threesome before. I did hear all about you and Jill and Staci."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.