Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jack filled his plate and sat down next to Denise. As he began eating, Jack noticed how quiet the kitchen had become. Looking around, he noticed that everyone was staring at Denise or himself.

"What," he asked, "is wrong with everyone? Is it something I said?"

"No, we're just wondering if you two are going to stay long enough to be sociable or if you're just planning to eat and run," answered Jill.

Jack laughed. "Sorry, I guess we haven't exactly been visible for the last half hour since I got here. You know... something's are more important than others."

Denise began to blush as muted giggles broke out around the table.

"So, how was your trip down?" asked Staci, "And why did it take you so long to get here? We were expecting you a couple hours ago at least."

"Ah... the trip down. Well, let's just say that I've had better days. First of all, I had to work, as I'm sure Denise told you. When my sub showed up, she was obviously too sick to work, so I agreed to stay until 12:30. At 12:30 the guy working for her showed up and I headed out. Come to find out that my car had a flat, so I had to replace it with my spare tire, which itself was almost flat. Not wanting to drive all the way out here without a spare, I took the car to the tire place, had them patch the flat, rotate the tires and make sure they were all at the same pressure. By that point it was almost 2:30, so I had a quick lunch and started down the road. I was halfway here when I remembered that I didn't have directions, then that storm opened up which slowed me down. I ended up going to the local library in Panama City and getting my directions, but then I drove around looking for the road down here for almost an hour. I must have missed it three or four times."

John who was sitting across the table began to chuckle, "I had the same problem, if it hadn't been for Renee's sharp eyes I would have driven right by the turn myself. It's not very well marked at all."

Jack rolled his eyes, "Tell me about it, now can you imagine what it was like without having a second set of eyes and in the pouring rain."

Everyone nodded sympathetically.

"At least you're here now," piped up Denise as she patted Jack on the shoulder, "now can we at least enjoy the rest of the weekend?"

Jack smiled at his girlfriend, "I should think so." Turning back to face the rest of the group he asked, "So what's on the agenda for tomorrow?"

Jill glanced around the table before answering, "Well, the weather is supposed to clear up, so I was thinking we could spend the day on the beach. My aunt left some burgers, steaks and hot dogs in the freezer and mentioned that we were welcome to them, so my suggestion is to have a cook out tomorrow night. I thought we could invite some of the people I've met here and just party on the back deck. There's a convenience store nearby where we can get some beer and other adult beverages. I think there's a volleyball set in a closet somewhere and some other beach toys too."

Renee piped up with, "That sounds great to me. By the way isn't there a nude beach near here somewhere Jill?"

Jill grinned at her, "If you're into that sort of thing, there is a clothing optional beach about half a mile away. I don't know how many people will be out there, but if you want to work on your all over tan..."

John looked shocked as Renee giggled and said, "I don't know about John, but I'd love to check that out."

Jack stared at Denise's roommate, looking intrigued at the prospect of seeing Renee in her all together until Denise slugged him in the shoulder and said, "Don't you EVEN THINK about it mister!"

Staci and Jill laughed while Renee gave Jack and Denise a saucy look. John merely looked overwhelmed. With dinner finished, Jack offered to do the dishes and immediately enlisted Denise's help. John and Renee cleared the table while Jack filled the sink with soapy water. Denise located the dishtowels while Jill and Staci left the kitchen. Renee and John followed them soon afterwards, leaving Jack and Denise alone with the stack of dishes.

Jack meticulously washed each plate and placed them in the wooden draining rack. Denise let them drip off for a few minutes before picking up the first and drying it. Setting it to the side she started the second one as Jack began washing the silverware.

"So, are you looking forward to tomorrow?" Denise asked, "You're awfully quiet."

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm really tired for one thing... and I'm thinking about what you said earlier."

"About the nude beach?" she queried.

"Well, yeah, I wouldn't ever do something like that without you and it just seemed like you've been getting awfully possessive lately."

"Possessive? What are you talking about?"

"It just seems like you've changed in the last few weeks. I don't know how to explain it and maybe part of it's me. I just feel like sometimes you don't understand my other commitments and want a monopoly on all of my time regardless. I'm starting to feel kind of smothered. I mean, you were so sure that Margaret was faking and I'll tell you that I felt bad for her. She looked awful this morning, like she should be in the hospital."

Denise looked shocked and set down the plate she was drying. "I don't understand Jack. I thought I gave you plenty of space to do what you want. I admit I was pissed when I found out that Margaret was sick, but we worked it out or so I thought. Now you come down here and it's you're feeling smothered? God, I'm sorry that you feel that way, but I really don't know where you're coming from."

"Look, Denise, I'm tired and maybe I'm not thinking straight. It just bugged me that you are making assumptions about myself and people that you don't know. I like being with you and I certainly haven't even considered cheating on you, but you seem to be under the impression that I'm going to at the drop of a hat. For the most part, I've even been avoiding Staci and Jill to keep the temptation to a minimum, but still I wonder just how much you really trust me."

Denise's stance softened. Leaning over she kissed him gently on the cheek, "I'm sorry if you think I've been clingy and I'll try not to do it so much. It's just that... you mean a lot to me and I can't imagine what things would be like if you weren't dating me. I think I'd be really miserable still."

Jack finished the dishes and pulled the plug to drain the sink. Taking another of the dishtowels Denise had pulled out he began drying the now clean silverware. "I'm not trying to start a fight here D. I just want to get something's out in the open. I do like spending time with you and if things develop further so be it, but let's just accept things the way they are for now. On a different subject, didn't you have a surprise for me?"

Denise picked up her towel and began drying the salad bowls. "Well, I thought I might have something in mind," she said slyly, "but unfortunately I didn't find time to put it all together. But if you'll join me upstairs later, I'll make it worth your while."

Jack gave her a smile as he put away the silverware. Denise was still drying the last of the salad dishes as he slipped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her narrow waist. Bending his head down, Jack nuzzled her neck, causing Denise to squirm delightfully against him.

"I'd like to take you up on that offer for upstairs now," he said quietly, "but I think our friends might like us to be a bit more sociable. What say we join them in the living room?"

Denise set down the wooden bowl and kissed Jack lightly on the lips. Wiggling away, she put away the salad bowls than took Jack by the hand and dragged him into the living room.

A few hours later, Jill was upstairs flossing her teeth. Staci had just finished brushing hers and having grabbed a light nightshirt, abandoned the bathroom. Jill brushed her teeth and thought a lot about her roommate. She knew that Staci was still hurting over Jack, somewhat irrationally Jill thought, and this weekend would be a big test. That Renee had expressed interest in the clothing optional beach had given Jill a little thrill and she hoped that maybe she could convince Staci to join her up there the next day. Jill wanted to work on her tan and if Staci were to come with her, the chances of a bunch of people hitting on her were less. Or more, Jill thought sardonically, depending on Staci's mood. Finishing in the bathroom, Jill wandered back into the small bedroom at the top of the A-frame in her loose shorts and tee shirt. She spotted Staci listening intently to the vent on the far side of the bed.

"Staci," she began, "what the hell..."

Staci immediately put her finger to her lips and motioned for Jill to join her. Glaring at the blonde, Jill wandered over. "What the hell do you think you're doing," she hissed.

"Listen," said Staci quietly.

From the room below they could hear Jack and Denise talking.

"Oh yeah, I love it when you do that Jack."

"Hmmm do you like it when I lick you... here?"

"Oh... there, a little left... yeah... oh that feels nice..."

"What else can I do for you?"

"Lick me right... oh you already know don't you... that tickles, stop it!... Damn it Jack that tickles, quit sucking on my toes, you're driving me crazy..."

"You have something you'd rather I suck on?"

"YES! Get up here."

They were quiet for a moment, leading Staci and Jill to assume they were kissing. Then came, "I know what you want."

"Ooohh... that feels good D. Really good."

"You just love it when I suck on your hard cock don't you..."

"YYYeessssss, but if you're not careful I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Not yet you're not."

"Harder Denise, suck harder... Yeah that's it,... oh god I'm gonna cum... uh UH UH!"

Silence for a few minutes then, "you're incredible you know that?"

"I bet you say that to all the girls who suck you off."

"I do. Especially since you're the only one who does."

Staci turned to Jill and kissed her. The two coeds eventually tumbled to the floor, tongues battling, while downstairs Jack and Denise were discovering that the vents from the floor below held interesting noises. Denise noticed first that she could hear her roommate and motioned for Jack to join her. Jack leaned over to listen.

"Oohh, yeah. John you eat pussy like you were born to it."

Jack felt his cock start to recover and placed Denise on all fours by the vent, sliding behind her. Leaning forward, Jack spread her cheeks and began gently licking her from pussy to asshole. Denise groaned and placed her head closer to the vent.

"Yeah baby, put that big thing in me, stretch out my tiny pussy!"

Denise cocked her head back towards Jack, "Fuck me please Jack. I want you inside me NOW!"

Jack pulled his face out of her crack and kneeling behind Denise began to slowly insert his recovered cock into her tight red haired snatch. Moments later he bottomed out, and holding his position, leaned over to fondle her breasts.

Upstairs, Jill and Staci had moved into a sixty-nine with Staci on top and her head near the vent.

"Oh god," she hissed at Jill, "I think he just got inside her."

"Ummm hmmm... well do you want me to get inside you," offered Jill.

"A couple, three fingers maybe," groaned Staci before resuming eating her dessert.

Jack slowly began pumping in and out of Denise, while she continued to listen to the rapidly rising volume from the floor below.

"Oh god... Oh god... oh GOD!!! Harder John, HARDER!!"

Jack correspondingly picked up the tempo on Denise.

SMACK... SMACK... "Oh yeah, spank me harder," came Renee's voice clearly through the vent SMACK... SMACK... SMACK "AAARRGGGHH I'M CUMMMIINNNNGGG!!!"

Jack felt Denise start to go off and at the same time heard a loud cry from Staci upstairs. Laughing, Jack quit pumping inside Denise, much to her frustration. Denise turned to say something to him, but cut herself off when she heard Jill cry out a moment later. From downstairs they heard, "Put that thing in my ass... NOW!"

Jack resumed pumping Denise, moving faster as the conversation from downstairs picked up in volume again.

"Harder John, fuck my poor little asshole. Yeah you bastard that feels good... harder... oh you nasty man... playing with my overheated little pussy... oh go oh god OHMIGOD OHMIGOD!!!... Fill me up you monster... fill me with your dirty cum!"

Jack couldn't help it, the thought of John fucking Renee up the ass was too much and he started exploding deep inside Denise. In turn, Denise felt herself going off again and bit her arm to keep from crying out, while upstairs Jill had grabbed a pillow and stuffed it into Staci's face while ramming her fingers in and out of the blondes shaved slit. Staci held onto the pillow and screamed her release.

Jack collapsed on the floor next to Denise breathing heavily. The couple lay on the floor for a few minutes before Denise gently persuaded Jack to get in the bed. As they drifted off to sleep, she said, "At least everyone should be in a good mood tomorrow morning."

The next morning dawned bright and sunny, without a cloud in the sky, much to Jack's relief. Looking over, he noticed Denise sitting in front of the window, watching the sun come up over the ocean. The house had been built facing slightly to the east, thus allowing for one to watch the sun rise while keeping the house slightly cooler and out of the direct southern sun in the afternoon. Jack slipped out of bed and taking the comforter with him knelt down behind Denise. She finally noticed him when he wrapped his arms around her along with the comforter. Leaning back against his chest, Denise took his hands in hers and guided them to her breasts. She cooed softly as he gently cupped her half peaches and felt her nipples perk up in response. Jack began to get uncomfortable kneeling there, so he stood up then resumed a seated position behind Denise with his legs along side hers. They sat in silence for a long time watching the pink glow turn to orange then bright yellow.

Upstairs, Staci had slipped out of bed, leaving Jill sleeping. Forgoing a quick shower, Staci put on her short robe and quietly crept down the stairs. She paused on the third floor watching Jack and Denise for a long moment before quietly heading down to the kitchen. To her surprise, Renee and John were already up, dressed and drinking coffee at the kitchen table. Staci smiled at them and helped herself to a cup.

"So," started Renee, "did everyone enjoy the performance last night?"

Staci almost dropped her mug of coffee as a bright blush spread over her face.

Renee laughed, "I noticed earlier that you could hear the voices clearly through the vent and to my chagrin I also know how loud I get in the bedroom. I hope that I didn't keep everyone up all night."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.