Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jack moved down to Denise's hard pink nipples and began sucking them hard, not caring that her chest was covered in his cum. Denise moved her hands to the back of his head and pressed him closer, trying to get him to take the full breast in his mouth. Jack tried to oblige, sucking in a large portion of her right tit and leaving a large red mark on it. Denise moved his head to her cleavage and moaned contentedly when he began licking the flesh between her perky breasts, cleaning his previous orgasm off in the process.

After a few minutes of this, Denise began to push Jack's head down her torso. Jack slowly moved down, kissing and nipping at the skin over her ribs than down to her stomach, pausing to flick his tongue against her navel. Denise groaned and tried to push him lower, but Jack resisted, preferring to concentrate on sucking hickeys into her hard abdomen. Denise moaned in frustration and pushed on the top of his head. Jack resisted and slid his hands around to her ass, which he grabbed for leverage. Denise jumped a bit feeling Jack's hands dig into her ass cheeks which only caused her to lose ground in her battle to get Jack to move further down her torso.

"Jack," she moaned.

Jack paused in his work on her stomach.

"Yes, dear," he replied teasingly.

"Jack, you know what I want you to do," Denise said, feeling frustrated.

"Maybe I do. I think you should tell me though just to make sure I get it right."

"Damn it Jack, would you just get on with it." Denise smacked him on the back of his shoulder lightly.

"On with what dear," Jack replied with a smile. He then nipped Denise lightly on the exposed part of her right hip.

"Ugh... you are soooo trying... would you please eat me out?"

"Oh... is that what you were after. Anything to please a lady."

Denise growled at him as she shifted to help him finish undressing her.

Jack reached around and unbuttoned Denise's khaki shorts. Moving from between her legs, he unzipped the shorts and proceeded to pull them down Denise's firm thighs, exposing her black satin thong. Denise obediently pulled her legs together and raised her hips to allow him to tug the shorts off completely. Jack took her left leg and threw it over his right shoulder and began kissing his way up. He nuzzled her calf, pausing to lick behind her knee and showered kisses up the inside of her thigh. Jack could smell how aroused Denise was at this point, but he wanted to drag things out a bit longer. When he reached the inside juncture of her hip and groin, Jack turned and grabbed her right leg. Starting at her toes, he sucked them one by one into his mouth. Than he repeated the kissing and licking process up that leg, causing loud moans from Denise.

As he approached her crotch, Jack noticed a large wet spot in the middle of her thong panties which were starting to bunch up into her pussy as her outer labia swelled around them. Moving an arm in between her legs, Jack ran his fingers lightly across the wet spot. Denise bucked her hips up, wanting more substantial contact. Smiling to himself, Jack gently blew on her panty-clad pussy. Denise loudly moaned again. Leaning forward Jack gently kissed her lower lips around the wet piece of cloth. Denise seized the opportunity to close her legs around Jack's head and shove his face into her crotch with her hands. Jack immediately began kissing and licking her through the soaked material. Denise groaned contentedly.

"Yeah, that's what I wanted," she said with a sigh.

Jack didn't respond. He continued licking for a moment before wedging a hand inside and tugging the sodden garment to the side to attack Denise's pussy directly. Taking a long lick from bottom to top, Jack marveled at the difference in taste from Staci. Denise tasted fresh and clean, with only a slightly salty tinge to her. Worming his tongue in between her engorged lips, Jack began to slowly tongue fuck the squirming redhead. He did this for a few moments before the thong snapped back into place, almost removing his tongue. Denise didn't seem to notice, but Jack decided that this wouldn't do. Pulling his head out from between Denise's muscular thighs, Jack hooked his fingers into the sides of the panty. Denise opened her eyes and saw what he was up to. Closing her legs together and lifting her hips, Denise allowed Jack to remove her panties, exposing her flame haired crotch to his gaze.

Jack settled back between her legs, staring at her exposed cunt. Reaching around he gently tugged on her red pubes, staring in wonder.

"You ok, Jack?" Denise asked.

"Yeah... I just never thought... well I've never seen red pubic hair before. Wow."

Denise giggled, "It's all real too. No dye job here."

Her giggling brought Jack back to the present and wetting his tongue he gave her a long lick.

"Nice to know that the carpet matches the curtains," he teased.

Slipping his hands once more to her ass, Jack lifted Denise's hips a bit allowing him full access to her wet folds. Denise, realizing what he was trying to do, handed him a pillow, which Jack promptly slid under her ass. Pushing back on the underside of her thighs, Jack attacked Denise's soaking snatch with his tongue and lips. Denise let loose with a loud groan as she felt him tease her now exposed asshole with his tongue briefly before licking his way up to her erect clit. Reaching down she grabbed the back of her knees to expose herself completely to his tongue. Jack worried her clit gently with his teeth, before plunging his tongue back into her sopping depths. Denise groaned and moaned at the contact, bucking her hips at his mouth.

Jack sensing that she might be getting close withdrew his tongue and replaced it with a finger. He gently fucked his index finger in and out while licking around Denise's clitoral hood. Adding his middle finger, Jack began to suck hard on Denise's clit.

"Oh... oh... oh... Jack that feels so good... oh I'm going to..." moaned Denise.

Rubbing his pinky around her tight back door, Jack began to try and insert it. Denise began to thrash violently around the bed. Jack was having a hard time staying on target, so he threw his left arm over Denise's waist to try and hold her down while trying to avoid her flailing legs. Using his strength to hold her down, Jack nipped lightly at Denise's clit and finally wormed his pinky into her asshole. That was all it took and Denise came with a loud scream.

"OH FUCKKKKKK... I'm CUMMMINGGGG."

Denise thrashed and squirmed around on the bed for several seconds as her orgasm took her. Jack was afraid he was going to get hurt from the way her legs were flying about, but was in no position to move when she dropped her legs to his shoulders and locked her ankles behind his head. Jack tried to keep his tongue moving as Denise mashed her wet pussy against his face, using her strong legs and hands to hold him there. Finally she dropped her legs off his shoulders and lay on the bed chest heaving.

Jack gently withdrew his fingers and began to slowly kiss his way up her torso. He reached her mouth moments later and kissed Denise hard. She responded immediately and began licking her juices off his face. When she finished, Denise gave Jack a contented smile. She broke the kiss and sank into the bed a bit, holding Jack's face in her hands.

"Wow," she said with a large grin, "Staci was right." "About what?" asked Jack, with a Cheshire cat-like grin.

"She told me that you eat pussy almost as well as Jill," Denise said with a blush, "and she was right."

Jack paused for a moment regarding her. "You mean to tell me that you've had Jill eat you before," he said, his grin widening with amusement.

Denise's blush deepened, "well... er... um... god I guess I should have told you before but..."

Jack smiled and gently kissed Denise's stammering mouth.

"So you go both ways, it doesn't bother me," he whispered, "In fact it's kind of sexy."

Denise looked a bit shocked as he regarded her. Reaching up she gently stroked the side of Jack's face with her right hand.

"Are you sure it doesn't bother you? I mean, I wanted to tell you, but it just never came up and well, it's not like they're going to be competition or anything."

"Denise, look, I'm not going to be intimidated because you've been with women too. In fact it's one hell of a compliment that you think I went down on you as well as Jill. I'm flattered. Also, I'm not going to ask you to invite your friends along when you want to have sex... unless of course that's something you want too..."

Denise smiled as she pulled Jack's lips back to hers. Kissing him passionately, Denise explored his mouth with her tongue while she slid her left hand down and grasped Jack's hardening penis. She stroked him gently a few times before rubbing the head against her wet slit.

Breaking the kiss she said, "now then, it feels like we have some unfinished business down here."

"Hmmm... are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I'm probably not," Denise confessed, "but sooner or later it's going to happen and right now I want to try."

"Let me get a condom on," Jack said, pulling back slightly.

"No need," replied Denise, "I'm on the pill and I haven't been with any men since I was raped. From what I understand the only two you've been with are Staci and Jill, so I think you're pretty safe, especially since I know they both would have made you wear a rubber."

"If you're sure," Jack said, doubtfully.

Denise continued rubbing the head of his erect cock against her wet lips. She coated it with her juices and used her hand to spread them down his shaft. Jack shuddered at the contact. Denise was giving him a hell of hand job and it was taking all of his will power to keep from shooting off. Smiling a little to try and ward off her own tension, Denise placed him at her opening.

"Just take it slow, ok," she asked.

"Ok," replied Jack as he slowly penetrated her with the head of his cock.

Denise gasped as the head of his turgid cock entered her, causing Jack to pause.

"Are you ok," he asked, concerned.

"Fine," she gasped, "it's just been a while and you're wider than Jill's strap-on. Let me get used to it."

Jack chuckled above her, "I can see we'll have a lot to talk about later."

Denise blushed again and bucked her hips a little. "Ok, you can go a little deeper," she instructed.

It took several minutes and not a few painful gasps from Denise before Jack was fully embedded in her wet vagina. Once he was in, Denise began to relax and realized how good it felt to have a live dick in her once again. Moaning she pulled Jack's mouth to hers as he slowly began to thrust his cock, in and out. Gradually, she allowed him to pick up the pace. After fifteen minutes of steady fucking, she wrapped her legs around his waist and shoved her heels into his ass.

"Harder, Jack," she moaned in his ear, "Fuck me harder. I want to cum with you inside me."

Jack obliged, stepping up the pace until he felt like he was going to pound her through the bed. He pounded his cock in and out of her sopping pussy, while Denise did her best to spur him on by digging her heels into his butt and bucking her hips up to him on every thrust. His hips churning, Jack knew he wouldn't hold out much longer.

"Oh, god Denise you're soo tight and wet you're gonna make me cum... I'm gonna cum..."

Denise slid a hand between them and began to furiously rub her erect clit.

"Oh... I'm almost there too sweetie..." she moaned, "Cum for me, fill me up..."

Jack growled and burying his face into her neck began spurting deep inside Denise. Feeling his hot seed splashing her insides, Denise began to orgasm too, howling in Jack's ear. Gradually both came down and Jack tried to roll off Denise, thinking she might be uncomfortable. Denise locked her arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist preventing him from moving. It slowly dawned on Jack that she was crying.

"Denise, honey are you ok?" he asked gently.

"Yes," she sobbed, "I just never thought I'd feel like this again with a man and..." her sobs drowned out the rest of her statement.

Jack held her tightly for a long moment until she began to calm down. Looking over, he spotted a box of tissues on her nightstand. Grabbing a few, he managed to pull back a bit and use them to wipe the tears off her face. Realizing what she was doing, Denise released Jack and allowed him to sit up. As he rolled away, Jack pulled his softening cock out with a loud pop. Denise giggled at the sound as she sat up. Taking a few tissues, she loudly blew her nose with one while shoving the others between her legs to sop up their combined liquids.

"Sorry about that," she said wanly, "It's just that I never thought I would enjoy sex with a man again after what happened and then you were so gentle and sweet... I guess I just didn't know what to make of it or how to take it."

Jack moved around until he was behind Denise and leaning back against the headboard. He slid his legs around her and tugged on her shoulders until her back was resting against his chest.

"It's ok, I just wanted to be sure I hadn't hurt you," he replied.

Denise snuggled back against him. "You didn't," she whispered softly as she tossed the wadded up tissues at the trashcan, "and somehow I don't think you will."

Denise wrapped Jack's arms around her chest causing him to hold her tightly. The couple leaned back against the headboard not saying anything for a long time. Finally Denise began to fidget, pulling on Jack's hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.