Jack and Denise - Cover

Jack and Denise

Copyright© 2002 by Stormghost

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A college junior meets some wild coeds. Including his future wife. With a redhead, a blonde and a brunette, what more could any guy want?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Rape   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Jack staggered out the door of Jill and Staci's apartment late that evening. After Staci had gotten her turn, the threesome had taken a break to order some pizza and guzzle some water down. Jill had turned on the air conditioner to cool the apartment down and help with the stuffy smell of sex that permeated the small apartment. Once their pizza arrived, Jill dared Staci to answer the door naked. Never one to turn down a dare, Staci waltzed up to the door and threw it open, revealing not only her nude body to the poor lady delivering the pizza, but those of her two friends as well. Jack felt sorry for the poor pizza delivery gal as she almost forgot to get her money.

Having a good laugh, Staci shut the door and brought the large pizza back into the living room. In a matter of minutes the hungry college students had polished it off. Bellies full, they began to think about other more leisurely pursuits.

"Hmmm... I think we should watch a movie," offered Staci.

"Ok, who wants to get dressed and go get one," said Jack.

"Oh don't be silly," said Jill, "we'll just watch one of our collection."

"Oh... great idea Jill," responded Staci with a sly grin, "I think I know just which one too."

"Oh god, here we go again," groaned Jill, as Staci ran off to her room.

"I take it this isn't an ordinary movie," Jack asked Jill.

Jill's response was preempted by the return of Staci holding the black videocassette. She leaned over to put it in the VCR, turned on the TV and sat back down in front of Jack. Once settled, she leaned back so she was half lying on his chest. Realizing that he could quickly get uncomfortable, Jack started to scoot back to the couch, only to encounter the soft form of Jill behind him. Jill's hands slipped around his chest and pulled. Jack found himself leaning back against Jill, his head pillowed on her large breasts. He shifted a bit to get comfortable than slipped his arms around Staci and looked up at the TV.

To no ones surprise, the movie Staci brought out was a porno. As expected it had a fairly weak plot, a couple in the desert of Egypt find some lost artifact, gets chased by some men, escape with on a boat, have a group sex with the boat's owner and his wife. The next day they use the artifact to find an ancient tomb. Once inside the tomb, they release the mummy who turns out to be some goddess, take the goddess with them, etc. There was a lot of group action in the video mostly culminating in the actresses' faces getting covered with cum. Jack didn't really care for pornos. They just didn't do much for him. On the other hand, being sandwiched between two beautiful women while watching one had potential, especially given that one of the women was slowly masturbating while watching the movie.

For the first hour, they managed to keep their hands to themselves. After that it became a free for all as Staci rolled over to sucked Jack. She than climbed on top and fucked him again, while licking Jill who had moved up to the couch. Later, Jack watched the two girls 69, than fucked Jill doggie style while Staci stayed underneath licking at them both. They watched the film for a little while again while catching their breath, than Jill rode Jack while Staci sat on his face. By the time Jack got up to leave, he smelled like a whorehouse and felt like he'd had to gangbang the entire cheerleading squad by himself. He had a pleasant ache in his groin and a broad smile on his face, however.

Jack walked in through the front door of his apartment a little while later. Going into the kitchen, he ran into Craig who took one look at him and started laughing.

"Didn't I tell you they were out to get some," he asked, still laughing.

"My friend, you were right. I will never doubt you again," replied Jack, grin still firmly in place.

"So tell me, is that blonde piece as good as she looks," pressed Craig.

"Better," answered Jack as he poured himself a tall glass of water.

"Really," asked Craig in wonderment, "I thought she looked damn good. I bet she's tight too."

"She's insatiable," Jack laughed, drinking his water.

"You lucky dog. Man I wish I was getting me some of that action."

"Shit Craig, you get more than any guy I know."

"I know that, but I always want more," retorted Craig as he left the kitchen.

Jack finished his water and decided to take a long shower. Once he was clean, he went to bed and slept hard, dreaming of Staci and Jill.


Jack didn't wake up until after 10 the next morning, a far cry from his usual 8 am on the weekends. He still had the pleasant ache in his groin and decided against calling the girls the rest of the weekend. He wasn't sure he could take any more for a few days. Instead, he finished his cleaning job on the apartment and caught up on his homework.

Monday morning, he left early for class hoping to find Denise. He threw his bag in the seat next to him in the third row and watched the door. Class had just started when she came barreling in the back door, wearing a white tee shirt and dark blue shorts. Ignoring the interruption, Dr. Hamilton kept lecturing, while Jack frantically motioned to Denise that he'd saved her a seat. Spotting him at last, Denise calmly walked down the steps and slipped into the seat.

"My hero," she whispered as she got out her notepad, "I just couldn't get out of bed this morning."

"Busy weekend," queried Jack, keeping his eyes on the front of the room.

"You could say that," hissed Denise back as she commenced taking notes.

Nothing more was said until the end of class. As Jack turned to pack his things, Denise touched his shoulder. He turned his head back to face her.

"I missed class on Friday," she said, "can I copy your notes?"

Jack grinned. "We didn't have class on Friday. Hamilton cancelled it, so you didn't miss anything."

"In that case," said a beaming Denise, "where are you off too?"

"I've got a break right now until I have to be at work at 3. What are you up to?"

"Oh I just thought we might grab a bite, and hang out for a bit."

Bemused, Jack agreed, it wasn't often a girl asked him out, now it had happened twice in a month. They walked over to Galileo's for a sandwich. Munching their sandwiches, Jack and Denise swapped stories and jokes for the next two hours until he had to go to work. With a grin and a promise to save her a seat again the next day, Jack went off to the library.

Denise, in the meantime, decided to go see her friends Jill and Staci. She made the short drive from campus happy as she could remember being in a long time. She wanted to share with her two good friends how much progress she was making and a few moments later was knocking on their door. Jill answered and let her in.

"Hey, D, what's up," Jill said, giving the smaller girl a hug.

"Oh, not much, I just had lunch with that guy I was telling you about. He's so funny and nice," she responded, dreamily.

"Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all," retorted Staci sarcastically, as she entered the room from the kitchen holding a bottle of water, "Denise is all in love with some guy, oh he's so cute and so funny, yadda yadda. So do you at least know his name this time?"

"Jack, his name is Jack," said Denise in a faraway voice, ignoring the sarcasm, as she followed them into the living room to sit on the couch, "he's in my Algorithms class, and he works at the library."

Staci choked on her water. After gasping and coughing for a minute she asked, "Would this Jack be about five-ten, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and kind of thin."

"Yes, do you know him," asked a very surprised Denise.

Staci and Jill shared a long stunned look before Staci replied, "Denise, I think we need to have a long talk about Jack."

"Why," asked Denise nervously, "is he some sort of serial killer or something?"

"No, it's... more complicated than that," Staci replied heavily. "Do you remember when you stopped by Saturday morning and you commented that the place had an odd smell to it?"

"Yes. It smelled the same way as the morning after the last time you two had a party, old pizza and some kind of musk. What are you getting at Staci?" Denise was becoming agitated, wringing her hands.

"We... did have a party of sorts. Jill, myself and... Jack."

"C'mon now, you're kidding right," stated Denise in disbelief, "Jack isn't the type."

"Actually, it was his first time for something like that," injected Jill.

"Denise, I had no idea he was the guy you've been going on about. I picked him up after Spring Semester finals at Galileo's. Jill was there the day I did. In fact, I've been seeing him on and off ever since," explained Staci miserably. "I know I've got this reputation for stealing guys from other girls, but believe me if I'd known..."

"I can't believe you're telling me this, Staci," shrieked Denise, "and here I thought you were my friend."

Staci knelt in front of Denise, placing her hands on her knees. "Denise, I am your friend. You have to believe me when I say I had no idea this was the guy. Besides, I started seeing him a month ago, before you ever mentioned him."

"Oh, so now it's my fault for not telling you? Jesus, Staci, I told you I've had a crush on this guy since January. I even had a class with him in the spring, remember?"

"I know, but you didn't even know his name then, and the vague description you gave me could have fit an number of guys. Besides, it's now June. Denise, that means you had six months to get to know him," Staci snapped back angrily, "in my mind that makes him fair game! You had the opportunity to take a shot and you didn't."

Denise slapped Staci hard, rocking her head to the side. "You fucking BITCH! How dare you? You, of all people, should know about my problems with getting close to guys. I've opened up more about them to you than anybody. You know why I struggle when it comes to dealing with men, than you turn around and throw it in my face. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kick your ass right now!"

Staci was quiet for a minute. What Denise gave up in height to Staci, she more than made up for in sheer athleticism. While Staci had been a cheerleader in high school, Denise had been an all-state basketball player, as well as running cross-country and track. Staci had no doubt that if it came down to it, Denise could probably beat the hell out of her and take out Jill for good measure if she tried to interfere. Denise had a right to be distraught, under the circumstances, she'd had problems with men in the past and very often was too scared to even talk to them. Besides, Staci was always pushing Denise to start dating again. Faced with the choice of beating beaten or apologizing, Staci took the obvious course.

"Look, Denise, you're right, that was a rotten thing to say. I'm sorry," Staci apologized, "It's just that here you are getting so upset with me and I'm not sure that I've done anything really that wrong. It's not like you've said more than a few words about this guy, and you never gave me a name until today. I'm sorry that you have such good taste in men that you end up chasing the same guys as me, but... shit..."

Denise glared, looking through Staci, "Again, you're trying to make this MY FAULT! What is up with that? Can't I just like a guy, and get to know him without you deciding you have to fuck him? Or were you just trying him on for size so you could say you had him first?"

The last comment rankled Staci. "Don't even go there, Denise. Who has been there for you the last two years? Who held your hand that night in the hospital emergency room and let you cry on her shoulder afterwards? Who got up to comfort you when you had nightmares and relived the whole thing? Me. You know damn well that I don't randomly sleep around. I have 2 boyfriends and decided to add a third," Staci lectured.

"I'm not saying it's your fault that I happened to pick up on a guy you like. But if he didn't have a clue that you liked him, what right do you have to tell me who I can and cannot date," Staci continued her tone beginning to soften, "I will date and/or fuck whomever I please, you don't get a say in that.

"On the other hand, if you want advice on how to win Jack, if you want my help in picking out another guy to hit on, or if you just want dating tips, I would be happy to help you. It's not like you have to jump in the sack with him on the first date either. I know you haven't dated men in a long time and it's bound to be hard to go back into it after what happened to you."

The tension had slowly drained out of Denise as Staci spoke to her. As Staci finished, Denise burst into tears, burying her face in her hands. Jill leaned over and held her, stroking Denise's hair and speaking softly while she sobbed. Staci leaned her head onto her friend's thighs and reached up to gently rub her back. Denise sobbed for several minutes, before she calmed down enough to speak. Pulling away from Jill and looking at her two close friends, Denise was suddenly unsure of what to say. Staci was right; she had no right to expect that a guy who didn't even know she existed until the other day should fall madly, hopelessly in love with her at first sight. On the other hand it was hard finding out that Staci had gotten there first.

Reaching down, Denise gently stroked Staci's cheek where she'd struck her earlier the skin was still very red. "Staci, I'm so sorry. I've never hit any one before," Denise began, "I'm just so frustrated. I really wanted to get to know this guy and once again I came in second to a girl who's prettier and more outgoing."

"More outgoing I would agree with," replied Staci softly as she climbed up on the couch next to Denise, "but I don't agree with prettier."

Jill stood up and quietly walked into the kitchen for tissues. Wrapping her arms around the redhead, Staci kissed her lightly on the cheek and hugged her closely.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven," she asked.

Denise began to hug back and nodded. The two girls held each other for a moment, but when Staci initially went to release the smaller girl, Denise didn't want to let go. She held on to Staci for a few minutes like a drowning person to a life preserver. Finally realizing that she must look awfully strange, she sat back, took the tissues from Jill and stared at the floor.

"What can I do Staci," she asked, plaintively as she wiped her nose, "I'm not ready to just jump into bed with him. I want him to like me for me, not because I'm just a good piece of ass - no offense intended."

"None taken," Staci replied with a large smile, "I know I'm a good piece of ass, and my boyfriends know it too. Now blow your nose and we'll get you all cleaned up and looking good again. After that, we'll discuss what to do about Jack."

Denise gave a small smile and blew her nose. Retreating to the bathroom, she washed her face removing the mascara that had run down her cheeks. Denise was glad she didn't wear much in the way of make up it was far easier to touch up when she lost it, a trick she'd learned in the past twenty-four months. Shaking her head at her reflection, Denise decided it was high time she began working her way out of her shell, even if it meant going where Staci had already been. It was getting to be absurd that she was alwayls missing out on the cute guys. She was certainly pretty when she wanted to be, and she was far more athletic than those stupid skinny skanks she saw around campus with the handsome guys. Taking a long look in the mirror, she returned the mascara to her purse without applying it. Pulling out her chap stick, she applied a coat to her lips and left the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.