Major Slut - Cover

Major Slut

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The female Major commanding an isolated Army detachment ends up being dominated and forced into sexual slavery by one of her male NCOs. The situation becomes even more interesting when the Major's younger sister shows up for a visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang  

I was satisfied now, but it struck me that Karen hadn't had a chance to cum yet. After the pleasure I had raping her asshole, it seemed only polite that I give her a cum in return. I certainly wasn't in any shape to do it right then however. And I didn't want to share her with the other men- or Rhee- just yet. So that left Amanda. I slipped out of Amanda's ass and let her limp body lay back on the table. Even now, Karen was still pussy punching her. I had to pull her off Amanda. I grabbed the hand that had been inside Amanda. It was covered with a scum of pussy juice, blood, and man cum. Karen did not resist as I placed her hand against Amanda's mouth. I had to twist Amanda's nipples to get her attention though; she was still lost in the passion of Karen's fisting of her cunt. Once awake and reminded of the drugs to come, Amanda performed beautifully. She licked her little sister scum covered hand clean, like a kid licking the spoon used to stir the cake batter. Her tongue darted out to captured each precious drop of her own cum and blood flavored pussy juices- the drippings of her own cunt- which covered Karen's hand and forearm. Karen passively let me hold her hand to her sister's mouth; the expression on her face was stony, an expression of contempt. She watched her sister lick her hand and uttered only one word- " WHORE!" Amanda flinched as if Karen had struck her. Karen's expression of contempt stayed on her face even as I lifted her on to the table and had her mount her sister's face. I ran a finger over her cunt before I shoved it down on Amanda's tear streaked face. It was wet- just like Amanda's. "Matching creaming cunts from sister sluts." That's what I whispered into Karen's ear as I pressed her cunt down hard onto her sister's face. Then it was Karen's turn to flinch. I used one hand to twist Amanda's nipple to encourage her to get to work on her sister's cunt as I used the other hand to support Karen as she straddled her sister's face. Amanda responded to the pain from her nipples by going to work on her sister's dripping cunt. Amanda responded well to pain by now. It was our main medium of communication. I could hear the little wet sounds from Amanda's mouth between the shouts and cheers of the men waiting to rape Amanda. Of course, by this time, Amanda's cunt or asshole- I didn't see or care which- was back in play. There was already a scrawny PFC in-between Amanda's legs, plowing into her with all his might even as she started to eat out her sister. And a line forming behind him. Karen got to watch - and have her sister lick her cunt- as man after man raped Amanda's strong, nude body, brutally used Amanda's two fucked out holes to relieve themselves in while they used her breasts as hand holds. Karen watched in fascination as man after man used her sister, their faces either blank as they concentrated on the feeling of their cocks moving inside Amanda or grinningly lecherous as they stared at Karen and imagined that it was her on the end of their cock... I took my hand from Amanda's breasts then and used it to move Karen's hips back and forth on Amanda's face. Quickly, Karen picked up on the motion and began to ride her sister's face on her own. I whispered into Karen's ear as she sat atop Amanda, telling her to use her sister's face, to use Amanda like the slut that she was. I also told her not to cum until I gave her permission, and emphasized my words by brushing back her uniform blouse and giving her right nipple a vicious twist. I continued to hold Karen's arms as she rode her sister's face, not to keep her there but to keep her form falling off as her sister's tongue gave her such pleasure that Karen's back bone seemed to melt away. I held Karen's slender, sweat covered body erect, watching her ride Amanda's face. Every time I saw Karen start to break her rhythm in anticipation of cumming, I would twist her nipple again as I hissed in her ear, " NOT YET, BITCH!" to keep her from cumming. All the while she was still softly chanting " Fuck you Amanda" as she joined us in raping her own sister. I let her enjoy herself on top of Amanda until my shit stained cock began to show some signs of life again. Then I told her that she could cum. It didn't take her but a moment to bring herself off on Amanda's tongue, twisting her body and grinding her gushing cunt into Amanda's face. It was quite a show; I doubt that she ever had cum with such violence in her young life. Then I dragged her off of Amanda's face. She fought me too, fought to keep riding her slut sister's face to another cum! I had to give her a hard slap to bring her to heel. I pushed her down on to her knees there on the floor beside her sister, one hand holding her sweat drenched red hair in a death grip. I simply told her to " suck my dick" as I pressed my hard, shit stained cock against her soft face. She didn't fight me now. She wrapped her hands around me, using both hands to hold me as she kissed the hard, slimy cock. I watched as she stuck out her tongue and licked her own sister's shit off my cock, licking my cock like you lick the melting ice cream off the side of an ice cream cone. She wasn't very experienced, but I knew that would change. Just the sight of her flushed, eager face worshipping my cock and the wet feeling of her tongue moving over me were enough to make me want to shoot off. The feeling of her warm tongue running all over my cock- licking it and cleaning it of Amanda's shit and my own cum- felt so good that it made me shiver. I had to have her mouth! I grabbed her head in my hands and thrust my cock into her mouth. Karen screamed and squirmed against me. I filled her mouth with my cock despite her protest, taking her mouth as roughly as I had taken her asshole earlier in the same day. I used that mouth like a cunt, fucking it hard, uncaring of her cries. I pounded my hips against her lips, my cock reaching into and down her throat as she gagged and screamed around it. But then, her hands stopped beating vainly against my legs and reached around my body, gripping my buttcheeks in both her hands as she hung on for dear life in what was to be the ride of her life. Harder and harder I fucked her face, ramming my cock over her soft wet tongue and down her hot throat, mindless of the pain from her teeth scrapping over my cock's length as I thrust it in and out of her mouth. I lasted a long time, I suppose. I could see her face turn redder and redder as she struggled to breath around my cock. But I didn't care. Fortunately for her, I came before she ran entirely out of air. I held her face against my cock hair as I came, forcing her to swallow her first load of my cum- the first of many loads to come. I could feel the surge of my cum leave my cock and shot down her throat. For the second and third blasts of my cum, I pulled back a bit to shot into her mouth instead of straight down her throat. I filled her mouth with my hot cum, more than before. Trickles of my cum appeared at the corners of her mouth as her cheeks ballooned out and her eyes bulged with her surprise. I throttled her with one hand as I filled her mouth, wrapping my hand around her tender throat to keep her from swallowing the rest of my cum. I had plans for that cum.

"Hold it bitch... Don't you swallow that cum!"

Still keeping a grip on her throat I lifted her up on her feet and then bent her over her sister as she lay on the table, Amanda's muscular body shaking from the force of the cocks fucking her, her mouth open, moaning in response to the cocks battering her strong body. I forced her face against Amanda's face- a face covered in Karen's cunt juices- and gave Karen a sharp goose in her no doubt still sore asshole as I told her,

"Now! Give your slut sister a big sloppy kiss! Show her how glad you are to see her. Let her taste the cock you've been sucking, taste your master's cock! Share my cum with your slut sister!"

The thick, white cum rolled out of Karen's open mouth to fall slowly into Amanda's open mouth. As the taste of my cum filled Amanda's mouth, she finally opened her eyes to stared into her sister's eyes. As Amanda mouthed the word "WHY?', I pressed Karen's face hard against Amanda's, holding it there as the rest of my cum flowed from Karen's mouth into her sister's.

I stood the two sister's up, side by side. They were quite a sight. Both stared back at us impassively, too exhausted and shell shocked to even worry about what was coming next, but each too ashamed to look the other in the face. Karen still had on her open uniform blouse, soaked with sweat and the men's cum by now. The rest of her body was nude, sweat covered but unsullied- except for the remnants of my cum around the corners of her mouth and her own cunt juices covering her crotch and upper legs. Amanda was totally nude except for the crotchless whore's hosiery and the gold major's leaf piercing her nipple. Her nude, sweat covered body was literally coated with man cum. There were globs of it covering her face, her sore, red breasts, her asscheeks and the tops of her thighs, her swollen, angry red cunt, and even her stomach. The vee of her pubic hair was white, matted with men's cum. I could see the cum rolling out of her open, red asshole. As she tottered on her high heels, I gave her reward, the one thing in this world she wanted more than anything else. Her opium. Then, as the men and Mistress Rhee gathered in a semi-circle around us, I gave Karen her reward. I had with me a second lieutenant's insignia of rank from Karen's luggage, a shiny, gold bar. In a parody of the pinning ceremony from that picture of Karen in Amanda's room, I called out:

"Attention to orders. In recognition of her whorish nature and perverse sexual desires, Karen Thompson is promoted to the rank of Lieutenant Slut and assigned duties commensurate with her nature. In other words men, say hello to our new whore! Miss Rhee, grab a hold of her arms."

As the men cheered and catcalled, I bent over and took Karen's right nipple in my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue and sucked on it with my lips unit the nipple became hard. I could taste her sweat- and her fear. Mistress Rhee stepped behind Karen and grabbed her elbows, holding her upright as her knees began to buckle. I held that nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pulled it out as far as it would go, turning her cupcake size breast into a cone. With my other hand, I slowly pushed the pin on the back of the gold second lieutenant's bar into and then through the tough, red nub of the nipple. When it came out the other side, I quickly locked the retaining pin over the end, securing it on Karen's breast. Now it was official. Karen was Lieutenant Slut just like her sister Amanda was Major Slut.

I slept that night with my newest fuck toy and left Amanda to sleep on the floor like a dog, her arms tied behind her back and the leash to her collar tied to the bed frame. Too exhausted to even dream, I just slept, my arms tightly wrapped around Karen. I awake the next morning to the feeling of her body stirring. Without thinking, forgetting that she was my captive and I her rapist, I began to make love to her. I took her gently- or at least as gently as I've ever taken a woman- and she responded in the same way. It was as if we were lovers. Looking back on that lovemaking, it was the strangest part of the whole story- how we made love there in front of the stunned Amanda. I've wondered about it a lot these last few years, and since I've got nothing if not time, done a lot of reading to try to figure it out. Psychology books mainly, the library is loaded with them for some reason. I suppose a psychiatrist would call it a classic example of the Stockholm Syndrome, where the captive begins to identify with his or her captor and tries to curry favor with them. Like the Jews who identified with and even imitated their Nazi captors. Maybe. Or maybe it was because of a deeper need in Karen's mind. What they call a conditioned response; in Karen's case, a response developed as a child, learning to submit to power. Maybe Karen desperately tried to please me because I represented power and authority within the bounds of that compound. Because I literally had the power of life and death over her and everyone else. That would explain why she submitted herself so totally to me. And why she treated her sister Amanda so cruelly. After all in Karen's mind, Amanda was one who had failed her- by seeming to be so strong but then proving herself to be weak by allowing herself to become nothing more than my slut. And that failure made Karen angry. No sooner had I let the Karen up to go to the bathroom after our lovemaking, than she spit in the disapproving face of her bound big sister and called her a "SLUT".

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.