Major Slut - Cover

Major Slut

Copyright© 2002 by conwic

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The female Major commanding an isolated Army detachment ends up being dominated and forced into sexual slavery by one of her male NCOs. The situation becomes even more interesting when the Major's younger sister shows up for a visit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang  

After I had emptied my cum onto Amanda, I climbed off her bound body and staggered to a chair. Without emotion, drained, I watched as Miss Rhee pulled her hands out of Amanda and took my place on Amanda's face. She took Amanda's face in her small cum covered hands and pulled Amanda's face into her cunt. All I could hear were the small liquid sounds of Amanda's lips and tongue working on Miss Rhee's very wet cunt. And Miss Rhee's moans. I don't know how long she rode Amanda's face. I watched Amanda work to satisfy Miss Rhee, bringing her organism after organism, the smell of two women in heat heavy in the air in that small room. I loved the smell of pussy in the night! I could feel it recharging my cock, getting me ready for another shot at Amanda. There was no doubt in my military mind that I had found the ultimate punishment for Amanda. There was no one was cruel to a woman as another woman. Miss Rhee definitely knew how to hurt Amanda in ways I'd never suspect! And to make her cum while doing it! But there was something about this which I didn't like. Miss Rhee was just a bit too possessive of my slut. Miss Rhee was going to need some sorting out. The thought of doing that made my cock even harder.

But before I had a chance to sort out Miss Rhee, a letter from Amanda's younger sister came. That put such a scare into me that I lost interest in either Amanda or Miss Rhee- for the moment. All I could think about was whether or not the sister suspected something. The letter worried me. It was so damn mysterious with its:

I have to talk to you. I think you know why. I am flying out to Korea space available. Since I'll be taking whatever is going in that direction, I don't know exactly when I'll get there or where I'll land. I'll call you when I arrive. Karen

I knew a little about Amanda's family from the letters and pictures I found in her room. And from the ones she received after she became my slut. Hard to open your mail when your hands are tied, so I would read her mail to her. I enjoyed reading those letters out loud to her as she lay there on the floor at my feet, gagged and in a hog tie, her eyes glaring at me as I read her little secrets aloud. So, I already knew that Amanda had a younger sister named Karen. I knew she was just out of college, so I guessed she was 21 or 22. I even knew that she had joined the Army too. There was a picture of her on Amanda's desk, all nervous looking in her brand new Class A uniform as Amanda pinned a second lieutenant's gold bar on her right shoulder. On the other side of Karen was an older man, hair white but still husky, pinning a bar on her other shoulder. He, I found, was their father; his name was Thor, if you can believe that. There was a family resemblance all right; they were a healthy looking bunch, typical Minnesota Swedes except for the dark hair. Karen had the same cheek bones and wide mouth as Amanda. She was almost as tall, the same sturdy build, and had some muscles of her own judging by another picture Amanda had with Karen in a victory pose with 3 other girls from her college swim team. Nice body- long, strong legs, slender waist, and a pair of breasts which almost matched Amanda's. She was a younger version of Amanda, though her shoulder length reddish hair softened her look compared to Amanda's butch cut. The hair and the lost puppy dog look in her eyes made her look a lot different from the self confident ball breaker her older sister had been. Softer definitely; weaker maybe. In her picture, Karen seemed to be asking you to like her. And afraid that you won't. Something Amanda would never do. I couldn't quite put my finger on, but it was there. The letters weren't any help. She wrote once a week, regular as clockwork, but there was nothing personal in any of Karen's letters, no sharing of secrets with her big sis. They were more like reports to her superior officer. I wished I 'd had some of Amanda's letters to her, but I sure wasn't going to have Amanda writing letters to anyone. I figured that was the problem. That little Karen must have become suspicious of the lack of letters from Amanda. The big question was, who had she told about this suspicion. The rational thing to do was run. I had a pile of money in that bank in the Caribbean by now. I could just disappear. I knew that was what I should do, but I knew that I wouldn't do it. I sweated about it for a day or so, then I just didn't care anymore. I was going to play this thing out, take it as far as it would go! By the time Karen's phone call arrived a day later, I was looking forward to introducing Karen to the new Amanda and was making plans with Miss Rhee on how to do just that. The voice on the phone didn't seem suspicious. I told her who I was and that her sister was "tied up" at the moment and could not come to the phone. Which was the truth; Amanda was tied up at the moment- in a tight hog tie, her hands and feet tied together to bend her nude body into a 'U" shape, a pair of my used underwear held in her mouth by a bootlaces, tied so that she was lying on her belly and breasts on the cold concrete floor of our room. Karen said that she had just arrived at the air base in Pusan and wanted to know what to do next. I told her that Pusan wasn't far from the station and that her sister would send the station's truck to pick her up. I told her to just sit tight and someone would be there in an hour or so. Then I alerted Miss Rhee- or "Mistress" Rhee as I had Amanda addressing her now- to make her preparation, grabbed Johnson to drive, and lit out in the cargo Humvee.

It didn't take us but a little over an hour to get to the Air Force base near Pusan. I sat there in the front seat, sweating every minute of it. The guard at the gate just waved us through. Now I really began to get nervous. Suppose this was a trap? At the terminal building, I looked around for men busy doing nothing before going in, but saw no one. The area was deserted. It was the same inside. I spotted a tall woman in the Army summer uniform easily enough. I knew it had to be her; she looked so much like a younger version of Amanda. The big difference was the hair. Her's was a bit shorter now but still longer, and redder, than Amanda's- framing her face and giving her that soft, feminine look. God, she was beautiful! Not proud beautiful like her sister, but prom queen beautiful. But I could sense something in her just from looking at her. Or rather the lack of something. Deep inside, I knew that she had none of her sister's iron backbone.

"Lieutenant Thompson?"

"No, I'm Lieutenant Lutgren" She replied with a serious expression. Then she smiled, and looked all of eighteen with her " please like me smile". It last about a second until she remembered she wasn't suppose to smile at the enlisted swine and went back to her serious, officer face, the one she must have learned from her sister.

"Thompson is my sister's married name. Are you from her unit?"

"Yes, Ma am. Sorry. Major Thompson..." It seemed strange to be referring to Amanda as Major Thompson. If I used her old rank at all, it was to call her Major Slut. " Major Thompson sent me to pick you up. I'll get your bags."

With that I grabbed her bags and started walking, all the while waiting for the shouts, the running men with guns. But they never appeared. She just stood there for a minute with her mouth open, uncertain what to do; then she followed me out to the Humvee. There were seats for three in the front of the Humvee, but it was close. So close I could smell her- the sweat and the perfume and the flower like scent of her hair. So close that she couldn't help but touch us every time the vehicle swayed. And I could tell that made her uncomfortable. I had her in the middle. She wanted to talk, even though that was next to impossible with the noise of the diesel engine. But she went on and on, almost shouting questions about Amanda, about Korea, about the commo station. The driver ignored her. He just concentrated on the road like I'd told him to do. I gave her short answers, mostly grunts, which I could see were making her uneasy. I didn't care. I was already thinking about the next stage, about breaking her just as I had broken her sister Amanda.

I didn't wait long to start my next stage either. As soon as we hit an empty stretch of road, I had Johnson pull over. I got Karen- I had already made the transition to thinking of her as Karen, my slut, rather than as the Lieutenant- to follow me to the cargo area of the Humvee. I told her some bullshit about how I smelled something and was afraid that a bottle of cleaning compound had broken and was going to soak into her bags. She climbed into the small canvas enclosed cargo area willingly enough. Threaten a woman's clothes, and she'll do anything to save them. But there was no cleaning compound, nothing back there except her two bags. When she turned to tell me that she didn't see anything wrong, I put the blade of my buck knife up under her chin. She froze! I slapped a handcuff on her left wrist and spun her around so she was facing the front of the Humvee. Keeping the knife at her throat, I ran the other cuff around a chain I'd secured to the spare tire which was bolted to the back of the cab and snapped it shut around Karen's right wrist. Then I forced her to her knees and squatted on my knees behind her, my body pressing her's into the tire, my knife still at her throat.

"Please don't hurt me." She managed to stammer. " I'll do whatever you want"

I knew that she would. There was no fight in her, no backbone. I could feel her eyes following the blade of my knife as I brought it up to her face and moved it in a lazy figure eight there. She followed it like it was a snake. I could feel her body shake with her fear. Satisfied with the impression I had made on her, I move the knife down her body, using it to slowly cut the buttons off her light green summer uniform blouse. I like the way she flinched each time the knife's blade slipped between her and the blouse. It must have felt cold as ice against her skin as it touched her. When the blouse was hanging open, I slipped the knife under her bra between her two soft, solid breasts. I let her feel the sharp edge of the blade against her skin as I slipped it in. That brought a whine from her, and a little whispered "no". She gave a little sob of relief when I turned the blade and used it to cut the bra instead of her. Then I cut each shoulder strap and pulled the whole bra off her, leaving her nude under her open blouse. The uniform pants were next. I unbuttoned them and forced them down to her knees. I used the knife on her panties- light blue ones I remember. Not very military. I cut each side of them and then pulled them free from between her legs. I laid them on the tire in case I needed them later for a gag. But first, I brought them to my face, covering my face with them, smelling that glorious scent of woman. It made my cock even harder. She didn't fight me, didn't struggle at all. Karen definitely didn't have Amanda's back bone. She hadn't said much so far, just whimpered and cringed as the knife played over her. But I knew that she would find her voice soon enough. I pounded on the back of the cab to let Johnson know to start driving. The noise of the vehicle would drown out most of the sounds she made. As the truck moved out, I left her for a moment to pull down the canvas at the rear of the cargo compartment so no one would see us. That left us in almost total darkness. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled then down to let my erect cock free. I pressed my self against Karen's back, letting my cock rest against her bare asscheeks. She jerked when my cock touched her- like it had burned her skin. I wrapped one arm around her again, resting the knife against one of her fear erect nipples, toying with it with the tip of my knife. I let the other hand roam over her bare skin, feeling her flat stomach, the weight of her other breast, the fine hairs between her legs. Karen flinched every time I touched her, her body shaking in fear. I could smell that fear in the sweat pouting off her now. I put my lips next to her delicate ear and whispered to her about how beautiful she was as I inhaled her scents- the cold sweat of her fear, her day old perfume, and the flower scent of her hair. But, business before pleasure. With the tip of my knife bending her nipple back- and my cock hard against her ass- I began to ask her some questions. I ask her why she had come, who she had talked to about her trip, what did she know about Amanda and me. She wasn't very coherent initially. She just kept begging me not to hurt her. But I was persistent. I kept asking the same questions there in the total darkness, whispering them into her ear in a lover's voice as my knife pricked her nipple. Eventually, the terrorized girl's answers began to make sense.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.