Phantom's Day - Cover

Phantom's Day

Copyright© 2002 by E

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After we destroyed the earth we left. We headed out into space looking for a new home. We settled in and started to kill this planet as well. After 80 years of wars we came to our senses and tried to make amends for our actions. A nearly indistructable force is slowly taking over what little is left of New Earth. No one knows where they come from or what they want, other than to eat us. Eve is a young Assassin fighting her way through life and she is presented with an opertunity of a lifetime

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   FemaleDom   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

"I know you aren't thinking of sparring with me." Argus grinned when Elana leapt at Alric. "Bro you should know by now she is going to do whatever she wants when she wants." Elana was only a month along her term and everyone on board knew how happy she was. Reanna's pregnancy had not gone as well as everyone hoped and they would try again soon. "How is Rea holding up?" Argus watched as Elana bent his brother backwards then flipped, nearly breaking his back. "She's alright," she wrapped her legs and arms around Alric and squeezed, "She's bummed she's not going with us tomorrow. But if she wants the baby she must rest and she must be here for the next two weeks. It's going to be really hard on her, and me." She released Alric then bowed she spun on her heel to look at Argus, "You want to tag along and spend some time with her before we ship out?" He shook his head then looked to his brother, "I'd love to, however you deserve time with her, besides we have to prep." Alric grinned and nodded to his brother's comment then lunged at Elana attempting to catch her off guard to win the match. She dodged his attack by sidestepping and he did a face plant into the floor. "Alright, but I'm going to recruit your brother, a few of the other guys and you to do something romantic for her. Today makes a year for us and damn it I'm going to make her feel loved." She grinned wide and winked.

"... The record that's all scratched and used, still like to play it when you're feeling blue..." Elana walked into the room wearing a black jacket with her bright red hair combed back, she looked like a 'rebel' from the ancient days. All the men from her team were in the doorway singing along and finishing off the acappella sound she had clearly intended. Reanna looked over the entire set up Elana had put together and mustered all her energy for a smile and a hug for Elana. "I know you are tired and I won't stay long," she held Reanna, she could feel how weak she was, it was almost as if someone was draining the young empress, "you stay here and rest. I'll be here when you wake up, I swear." Her fingers were woven between Reanna's as she spoke, she was looking directly into her eyes and in her heart she knew she couldn't die, she had to be here for her. "Take Feneric with you," Reanna looked tired and it was obvious her strength was minimal, "you can use him as a bargaining chip." She tried to smile but she could see fear on Elana's face "I know but I'm so worried about you." she took Reanna's hand and brought it to the side of her face, "if I can't die, neither can you."

She shut the door behind her looking to the floor, "I'm just upset because I can't help her." She wiped a tear off her cheek then grinned a little, "We can mope around later," she started down the hallway toward the head, "right now we have a mission to do." Alric caught up with her before anyone else, "Elana are you going to be alright?" his hand on her shoulder, 'this is just me trying to be a big brother here. I don't want you going into battle with your mind here.' Argus was nodding, Elana had been training him on his abilities, he had heard what Alric said and clearly agreed. She said nothing, just walked into the female head, 'I'll be fine, let me worry about what I want. It will give me something to fight for.' She waved them off knowing Argus was the only one who heard her reply.

"She's not fit for battle," Romeo was standing nude in the middle of the men's head, "I mean none of us have seen her like this. And I have never known her to drink to the point of passing out. She has gotten way to attached to the Empress and it is affecting her ab..." Horatio stood, and calmly walked over to where Romeo was standing. He looked him directly in the eyes, "Private. You will stop your insubordination NOW!" He took the young mans arm and turned him around pinning him into the lockers behind him. "You will not talk that way about your commanding officer. Do you get me boy?" Romeo nodded with his face smashed into the locker. "That's right bud, Elana is awesome. She has saved every one of us or helped us in some manner on one mission or another. So long as she is standing she is fit for battle. I don't ever want to hear you saying shit like that again." The whole team was standing together, Romeo was still standing nude by the locker and he realized then he was not going to win the fight. 'Did you get that El?' Argus was grinning after sending the whole conversation to Elana. 'Yes Gus, I did. I'm glad they all like me and stand up for me.' All the men were standing in rows by their assigned teams. The only addition was Kale. He was inducted back into the military and no one objected after what he had done to Feneric in the hallway. "Alright men we are gong after a man named Zartool Tarlof. We believe he is responsible for exposing this planet to the phantom threat. We are going to ambush his house, get caught and break out so I can squeeze some info out of him." Elana was looking back at the group behind her. She climbed onto her bike and started her. All the men did the same except for Alaric; he brought Feneric in from the med-bay where he had been. He had tried another escape and Kale had broken both of his legs. "Ready to go ma'am." Alaric grinned to her then climbed onto his bike which already had Feneric flopped on it. He was sitting up but was blindfolded as to not know they were going to his father's house.

"Ok boys here we go. Low and fast let me find Dezen and we'll run from there. Stay in assigned positions." Elana ran into the grounds of Zartool's house, which was designed as a small fortress, and headed for her uncle's house. As she stepped onto the deck behind his house the door flew open and her uncle stood there in only his boxers and a gun pointed at her head. "Hi there." She was looking down the barrel to his eyes and noticed they were watering. "Uncle?" he grabbed her arm and drug her into the house. "What are you doing here?" she was pinned to the wall and her uncle was looking out the window acting very odd. "Dezen, please let me move. I am here to talk to Zartool about his chemical dumping into the dead zones. Why are you so odd tonight?" He moved away form her and realized what he was wearing, "I felt a bunch of men coming toward the house and then you are here." He looked confused but happy to see her. "Those are my men you felt," she grinned knowing that she wasn't lying, they were hers and now she had the respect from them she had always wanted. 'El, did you find him. Are you ok? What is your status?' Dezen looked to her when he heard Argus in his head. "Is he one of yours?" she grinned and nodded, 'I'm fine, I have found him, informing of plans now.'

They talked for an hour about the plan and how it would work and how it wouldn't. "He's coming" Dezen looked to the front door of the little house with a petrified stare. "Who is?" Elana looked in the same direction and felt nothing out of the ordinary. "Your fath... I mean Zartool." He realized what he had almost said and hoped Elana didn't catch it, "What did you call him?" A short man barged into the house and stared directly at Elana, "So this is the one you didn't kill and fell for. I don't blame you Dezen she's a looker. Looks just like me don't you think Dezen?" he looked to Dezen with an evil stare. "Who is this uncle?" Dezen was looking to the floor and said nothing. He followed the man out, as did Elana. His guard shoved the end of his gun into her back and she reached back and took him by the throat. "You do that again and I'll kill you." He nodded as his fee tried to locate the ground, which was about a foot below him. She put him down and turned to see everyone looking at her. "Sorry it bugs me."

"So you are Elana huh?" he was sitting in a huge chair in the far left corner, "Didn't know what you looked like just knew Dezen didn't kill you when I said and ended up falling for you." She looked to Dezen who hid his face from her. 'El, what's going on? You want us in there now?' she looked back to Zartool then responded, 'no, give me a little time to see if I can get some more info out of these guys.' "What are you talking about?" she slid her hand into her cuff and grabbed the gas bomb she had planted there for just this situation. "You tell her Dezen you are the one with the crush." Dezen looked to the floor as he turned to look at Elana, "He is your father. Not my brother. Zartool only wanted boys and told me to kill you. I knew my brother wanted a little girl so I gave you to him. Over the years of watching after you I grew to love you and that is why I am so protective of you all the time. I'm sorry if you hate me." She could tell he was crying, 'I've never seen you cry. Please don't. We can talk about this later. I'm bringing the boys in now.' She lifted the bomb above her and smashed it into the floor.

All the men except her uncle were unconscious. He was sitting on the floor crying with his head in his hands. She crouched in front of him and took his hands, "Dezen, please calm down. I've known for my whole life you and Olaf weren't my family. It's ok. I read you and found out the details. We can discuss the rest when we get back to the ship. You are coming back with me aren't you?" He smiled hearing that she wasn't angry with hi. "El are you..." Argus looked to Dezen then to Elana, "ok?" She looked to Dezen and directed her thoughts to Argus, 'I'm fine dear; please make sure he gets back to the ship. I need to talk to him, alone.' Argus gave her a confused look but did as she said. "Alright boys lets get all these fuckers tied up and round up everybody from the house. Tie them up and bring them here. We are going to get our info now." All the men spread out and left the room. They were alone once again. Dezen stood and started working on tying up some of the men. "You know I am sorry for hiding all of this from you. I just didn't want you growing up with the knowledge your real father was a total asshole. Olaf at least loved you." She put her hand on his shoulder, "Dez, it's fine calm down. Everything is fine. I understand what you did and why. I've never been angry with you." He kept his face away from her.

"Good morning boys." Elana was standing with her arms behind her and her all leather outfit with her hair slicked back. Zartool was sitting next to his son who was looking like he had been through a blender. "What did you do to my son?" he looked at his son then to Elana, "I know a little girl like you couldn't do something like that. So who do I have to destroy for beating on my son?" Elana simply stood there and waited for Feneric to wake up. "Elana? Dad?" Feneric's face was a deep purple as he looked around the room. "Hello Feneric. I'm glad you are awake." He flinched when she moved; "Our father hasn't seen you in quite a long time. I'm sure he would love to know what you and I have done." He looked to his father and back to Elana, "What the hell are you talking about?" Their father looked between them both then back to his son, "What have you done with your sister boy?" Feneric's face turned to one of disgust and Elana reached to her father and placed her hand on the side of his face and made him live the year she did with his son. "You are one evil little fuck you know that boy?" he turned to his son but had no expression. "A shame we are so alike, otherwise I would hate you and wouldn't talk to you. I did the same thing to all my wives." Elana showed no expression, while she was showing him her story she read everything he knew of the phantoms and where they came from. He was why they had come out from their homes underground. He had dumped a poison into their home and watched as they died. "Thought so. You are a worthless human and deserve to die." She punched her father and smiled at her brother. "And yes I did do that to Feneric. Aren't I something? And guess what daddy; I'm going to torture you as much as I have him. He thought he could rule me and now he fears me. Soon you will too." He grunted 'I'll never fear a little girl like you.' She walked up and kissed his forehead. "Your son thought the same thing. You see where he is now." He looked to Feneric who flinched when she moved closer to him. "Just answer me one question." Her father looked to her with the same slimly grin his son gave her, "Where is my mother?" His grin got wider and it stayed that wide as he spoke, "ask Dezen, I gave him orders to kill you both and you see what he thought of my orders." She finished the conversation by kicking her father in the jaw.

Her father's limp body was loaded onto the back of her bike as well as Feneric's. As they stepped out of the house Elana took Dezen's arm, "Where is she?" He could see in her eyes that she truly wanted to meet her. He only knew of one place to look, "She is more than likely back with the 'Tribe', but I don't know where they are." Her face turned to one of sorrow and she turned to her bike, "Wait, I may know someone who does. Don't give up on me yet." He gave a meek half-grin and hugged her, 'you're still my niece, and I'm going to try and help anyway I can.'

Back on the ship Elana went directly to the med-bay. "How..." the doctor didn't have time to answer because Reanna walked around the corner wearing one of her uniforms. "I'm fine, but I need you to come with me. Don't worry about a uniform, what you're in will work just fine." Elana could tell something was wrong but Reanna was hiding it from her. "Reanna what is going on?" Elana took her arm and felt pain, more pain than she had been exposed to in a long time. "A revolt has started in one of the cities because they think I am spending too much time on Crystal View." Now Elana could feel everything. Rea was still in great pain but she was ignoring it to care for her people. 'She really is something.'

"My people, the reason we have been in Crystal View so much of late is because there is a lower population of people and a higher one of Phantom. We are studying them there to see what will and will not kill these mutants." The crowd was silent it was clear they understood what she had said. "Wait! You cannot kill all the phantoms! They are harmless, you are the one who dumped a poison into their homes!" a woman in the back held up her fist in anger. She was very tall and was very pale. "I am half phantom and am here on behalf of the puritans who live with these gentle creatures. We love them and know their pains. You are attacking them without just cause. If you do this you will start a war!" Elana took the microphone from Reanna and spoke to the crowd; she had never done something like this but she had more info on this than Reanna did. "We have found the man responsible for the chemical dumping in the dead-zones and we have him in our custody. He is the one you want and we are not fighting the phantoms, we are protecting our cities." The woman's face was one of shock. 'Your gentle creatures attacked my house and ate my parents. I have never found a phantom that was gentle.' Elana put her thoughts to the woman and she lowered her head. After an hour or so of questions the ugly crowd broke apart and the woman was left standing alone. "It attacked your house?" it was as if Elana told her she was royalty. "Yes, and no I didn't do anything to provoke it. I'd never seen that one before. 20 other houses were destroyed and the inhabitants eaten. They attacked Crystal View and we have never had any issues with them. Maybe the ones you know are gentle, but I think they stay by your colonies. All the others come after us instead of the one who poisoned them to begin with." Elana crossed her arms in front of her and noticed something about the woman's thoughts, 'she is in a group, I can here all of the others in her colony. They are in a hive!' she took a step back from the woman. "Can you read minds?" the woman blinked and cocked her head to the side like a bird from the old home, "only of my clansmen." Elana eased slightly, "Do you know of any Metan or Tribe colonies in your zone?"

"I'm so nervous." Her hands were turning purple she was gripping them so tight, "meeting my mother for the first time." Dezen and Kale smiled form the other side of the transport and Reanna put her arm around Elana's shoulder to calm her some, "Hun it will be fine, we are all here with you." The transport stopped and the door opened, as she stepped out of the door she saw a small town and 50 or so people standing with swords pointed at them. "I'm not here to start a fight I'm looking for Kalana. I am her daughter and I would like to meet her." All the weapons lowered and all the people looked to one another. "But she has no children."

She could hear the whole town talking and thinking all their different things. She felt at home for the first time in her life, when she looked to Reanna she realized Reanna had the gift as well; it was merely dormant. "I have no children." The woman looked to be in her late thirties, with the same red curly hair as Elana, "Elana if I did, what proof do you have?" 'Zartool. He took you from here and raped you. You had a little girl and Dezen took you to a hospital where you healed and you came back here to the people who missed you most. He took me to his brother's house and they raised me as their own. Now I am 24 years old and I know who my father is... ' she looked to the floor when she spoke, "but now I want to know who my mother is." Soon Kalana's arms were around her and her thoughts flooded Elana's mind. 'I thought you were dead. If you weren't that he would use you to hurt me again. Or that he raised you after all and you would hate me.' Elana began to cry as she held her mother in her arms. Reanna watched on also crying, her beautiful lover was holding her mother whom she'd never met before and it was beautiful. "This is my lover, Reanna. We are having a baby." She rubbed the belly that was starting to form on her slender frame.

"Why would I have a problem with you being gay?" Kalana sat at the end of a table looking at her daughter and her friends. "Maybe because a lot of people do." She gripped Reanna's hand tighter. "Darling, I am as well. Cerola! Cerola love, come meet my daughter." A woman of equal age seemed to float into the room. She smiled to everyone 'hello Elana it is good to meet to finally. We have had our eye on you for quiet a while now.' They shook hands and she sat next to Kalana. "Why are you really here?" Reanna took her bag from Dezen and retrieved a small book from within. "What can you tell us of the dead-zones here and on the other continents?" The conversation went on long into the night. "We should retire, Elana needs her rest."

"I can see now where you got your beautiful looks." Reanna put on the outfit Cerola had given her and scooted into the bed they were told they could sleep on. It was soft though on the floor. Things were so much simpler here. Things were exactly as they seemed nothing was hidden or lying. "And how is that?" Elana's belly stuck out of the cloths she was given and Reanna only smiled. "Your mother, she is the most beautiful woman I have seen since my mother died. And I think they were equal in beauty." Elana smiled to herself 'no, your mother was much more beautiful. I've met her.' Reanna looked up shocked, "What? You've met my mother?" Elana took a step back and drew her blade, "Explain how you knew what I thought." Reanna sat up in the bed and looked to the ceiling, "I was always listening when you would train Argus. I did all the exercises you told him to do and I learned along with him. Please don't be mad at me. I've only used it to keep track of you." Elana's surprise was written on her face and it was clear she didn't think the empress would ever develop her skills. "How could I be mad at you for doing what your body is telling you to do?" she sat on the mat on the floor next to her lover and held her, "I'm so proud of you for taking the initiative and doing it on your own. But you haven't gotten to know even half of your abilities." Reanna nodded, she saw the things Elana could do and knew Argus and herself weren't close to that level.

'Elana my darling, please wake up. I want to talk to you.' Slowly she opened her eyes to the black room. She felt Reanna's sleeping body and felt the baby in herself and the one in Reanna she did not yet realize she was carrying. 'Ok, what did you need Cerola?' she could feel her mother was close and getting closer, what struck her was Dezen was in the room. She could feel him, but he was asleep. She reached for her pack and took out her goggles and scanned the room. He was standing in the far right corner of the room. He had been there all night to watch after herself and Reanna. Kale was outside the door watching for anyone to come near the door. "They are so goofy." 'Elana, your mother is coming to get you, please dress yourself. We are going to take you somewhere very important, wake Reanna as well.' She turned to Reanna and rubbed her hand along her shoulder "beloved, wake up." She turned to Elana with a sleepy dream face, "What's wrong love?" Elana told her what was going on and they dressed before her mother arrived. "Halt, who... Never mind ma'am I apologize M'Lady. I did not realize it was you."

"It is quiet alright Kale, I love seeing someone looking after my daughters so well." Reanna looked to Elana glowing "Daughters."

"This is the place we were married. I understand you two were going to exchange vows soon, but may I request you do it here first. Here in front of all of our people. Here in front of us?" Reanna and Cerola were in tears as they watched their lovers stand on the cliff above a beautiful lake. The light reflections were dancing on the cave walls making it appear that the wall themselves were dancing. "Absolutely." Elana looked to Reanna who jumped on her and hugged her. 'You know we don't have to... ' she was holding Reanna feeling their children so close together. 'I want to. This is a beautiful place. We can do it again for the council when we get back. But doing it here would put so much more meaning into it for both of us.' Elana nodded and they walked back to the town hand in hand

"What in the name of the goddess does you getting married have to do with the war?!" one of Reanna's older brothers was standing in front of her panting. "It will show where everyone's alliances are. You should understand that. If you'll excuse me I have a conference to go to." She walked out leaving her brother to his anger in her throne room. "Not once did we say we were going to destroy your community." Reanna was attempting to keep her temper in check as she spoke to the puritan representative. "But you said you were going to eliminate all hostile Phantoms on the entire planet." The delegate was nearly white, it was clear he was a half-breed. "Hostile. That is the key word. The phantoms that are in your colonies are not hostile, they are protective, as are we all of that which we love." She looked to Elana who was standing at the door in her uniform. It looked a little odd with her belly protruding as it did but she still wore it. "They are still our family. You don't see us going after her family, do you? The Metan tribe that is still out roaming. The two of us have fought for years and you don't see us running around killing one another off." He sat back in his chair thinking he had won the argument. Reanna smiled at his comment then looked to Elana again, "Except for one thing, these phantoms are killing everyone. Except for you. Now are you really trying to say it is ok for them to kill us and not you? And on top of that, it is ok for us not to put up a fight and be destroyed because they are your relatives?" The entire room sat stunned with what she said. They all knew her as the little empress who never stood up to anyone because she hadn't had a chance. With her voice so high and child like it finished off the abuse nicely and he was unable to shoot back with anything. "Now the reason I asked all of you here was to come up with a plan to keep causalities to a minimum. I want to come up with a way to put them back into their original home. Killing them isn't fair. If that is not possible I also want to determine who all we can recruit for this. The military does not have the man-power to handle this on our own." She looked around to all the faces, some she knew, but most she didn't. They were all nodding in agreement; the one from the puritans was looking slightly shocked, "You want to put them back?

"What all did you dump there?" Elana was now standing over her father. He had learned why Feneric feared her so. For five months now she beat him everyday, she beat him for information, for talking back, for anything it seemed. "Why do you want to know?" he looked up to her with the one eye he could see out of. "Just tell me." Her arms crossed on top of her belly, she was eight months along now and all of her clothes were tailored to accommodate the different body she now owned. "Coriden, Yual, Fentolan, and Jakel. Leftovers from manufacturing weapons. Dumped them in dead zones, no one lives there why would anyone care?" He flinched when she stepped closer. "Good boy, now stay here and don't do anything I'd have to hurt you for." She walked three steps and an electric screen parted around her, almost as if she cut the air and walked through it. Zartool ran after her trying to get out through the hole but was too late and was shot backwards into the other invisible wall.

. "Coriden, Yual, Fentolan, and Jakel." She was perfectly calm about it. She walked in at the perfect time. All the delegates were trying to figure out a way to put the phantoms back into their home, but they didn't know what all was dumped. "That's all." All looked to Reanna, except for the puritan who's name was David; he looked to Elana with a hateful, evil look. 'Fucking freaks. You should all die!' She cast her eyes back to him, 'I have no quarrel with you old man. I am trying to help save the phantoms you care so much about. Don't get on my bad side. You will regret it. Remember, Metan's are 50 times stronger than humans and 20 times more than puritans. Make a friend or an enemy of me, you decide which, but remember I can be a great ally. ' He looked to the papers in front of him and said nothing to her for the rest of the conference"

"Noticed you didn't talk to David much. What was going on?" Reanna was laying on Tolin's examination table looking to the ceiling. "He told me what a freak I am and how sickening I was. Told him I was trying to help save his family and to make an enemy of me would hurt." Elana ran her hand over her belly as she spoke. 'I hope this child has a better life than I did.' "Ok ma'am you are doing fine. No problems..." Elana doubled over onto the floor, "This hurts, don't know why but it's extreme." She wasn't crying, but she never cried unless she had to. Tolin called for Argus, Alric, Dezen and Kale to help lift her onto the exam table. The scanners ran over her body looking for what was going on. "The baby is in trouble. We need to bring it out now." He wondered out to prepare. "Reanna, I know this won't sound like me... but would you please hold my hand. This means a lot to me and..." Reanna took her hand and hugged her, 'I know love, I know, but I am here for you. Now and always.' The men started to walk out, "Where do you boys think you are going? Two of you are part of what helped us to do this. Plus you are some of our closest friends." Elana looked to the motley crew before her as they all tried to protest. "Argus and Dezen must stay. Alric and Kale you can wait outside if you want." Everyone agreed with that judgment. "Ok, let's get going then." Tolin walked in behind his laser and calibrated it. "I can't give you anything it may hurt the..."

"Just go." She held Reanna's hand and tighter when the laser started.

She looked into the glass in the nursery. The child was so small; I looked like a naked stuffed animal form the ancient days. "He may not make it. His immune system is not working exactly right. We can give him shots to help boost it along if you would like." He stood on the opposite side of the crib. As she looked at him her heart filled with love and she only wanted to hold him. "But will they truly help? Remember he is Metan as well. We don't always respond well to your medications." She ran her hand along the glass separating her and her son longing to hold him. "I know, but we have some time until it becomes deadly. Will you give me that time to come up with one that will help him? If it don't help and he dies I'll resign." He was serious with what he had said. "No, you can work on your medication, but you are not going to resign because my son died."

"He's beautiful. What are you going to name him?" Reanna held Elana's hand as they looked at the child. 'His little chest raises and falls so fast. It is amazing to see how small he is. I have younger siblings yes. But this is MY child! No. Our child.' She squeezed Reanna's hand as she thought. "It isn't I it is we. What are we going to name him." Reanna smiled when Elana spoke, she gripped the hand of the woman next to her tighter as her heart sang. They looked at the tiny boy under the glass, it was clear Elana was already in love with the little man. "I don't know... but we are going to follow tradition and take our four closest friends and combines the letters from their names to find our children's." Her hand was now on the glass of the crib, which was holding her son. "We should go darling. We need our rest." Reanna started for the door and Elana just stared looking at her son. She slowly looked to Tolin who gave her a questioning look. "Is there a way for you to seal off a room like you have with this crib?" he understood what she was implying and walked out leaving Reanna and Elana alone with the baby. The door closed behind him and a hissing sound soon started and his voice was heard. "Alright the room is clear you can hold him now your highness." Reanna looked to the next room where Tolin was standing and realized what he had just called her. She looked to the crib and opened it. He stirred slightly and opened his eyes. When she saw his eyes she sent all the loving thoughts she contained to the little body. She lifted him from the tiny cell and held him close. She was finally a mother and for the first time was holding her child. 'You are so gorgeous holding him.I'm so happy you have your son.' Elana looked up tearful, "I told you he is not mine, he is ours. It is our genetics, not only mine. This means he is our son. You are his mother as well so get your beautiful ass over here and hold our son."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.