Sally's Cheating Ways - Cover

Sally's Cheating Ways

Copyright© 2002 by Catesby

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Husband hears of his wife's escapades at a party and tries to discover if she has been unfaithful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   Slut Wife  

I quickly picked up my phone and called Sally's mobile again, hoping she hadn't lied to me, and that she really was bored out of her mind. When she answered, I asked her if she fancied us meeting for a drink, just the two of us. I told her that I wasn't really enjoying myself, and if she wasn't either, we may as well both do something else together. I kept my voice as low as possible so that none of the men in the Sales office could hear that I was still around.

"Yeah, sure," Sally replied brightly. Her voice was still a little slurred, but now she seemed in much higher spirits.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I asked.

"No. There's only me and three other girls left anyway. All the guys are off playing pool in the bar next door. Where shall we meet?"

"Um, let me think," I stalled her for a moment. This was going to be the tricky part. "Listen, do you mind meeting me here, at my office? It wouldn't look good me leaving the party early, as I'm the boss. But if you come around and pick me up they won't say anything. Is that all right?"

"I suppose so. Okay then. I know the building, but what floor are you on?"

"It's the fourth floor. How long will you be?"

"Oh, probably half an hour or so. I'll have to say my goodbyes and stuff."

"Okay, honey. I'll see you soon."

As soon as she hung up I quickly dialled the number of Alan's phone in the Sales office. I looked out of the window to watch him as he picked up the receiver.

"Alan? It's Tom. You aren't planning on leaving soon are you? Listen, I'm at Mr Johal's. He called up earlier asking for a meet. He wants to finalise a sale, but he won't wait until after Christmas, so I had to go over there. I slipped out and got a cab here while you were all dancing. I thought it would only take a few minutes, but it's taking longer than expected. You know what he's like. Anyway, the thing is, my wife's coming over there to pick me up at about five, and I might be a little late. If she gets there before me can you ask her to wait for me? I shouldn't be too long."

Alan readily agreed to do as I asked, then put the phone down and told the others where I was.

"So his wife's coming over is she?" Tony leered. "Has anyone met her? What's she like? Nice tits I hope."

Of course Ray and Steve had already met her previously, but they didn't know that. Yet. All four of them began speculating on her physical attributes, and Ray said that perhaps they might get some use out of the mistletoe after all.

For the next twenty minutes I sat on my desk, nervously drumming my fingers against a notepad, as I waited in anticipation for my wife to arrive. As I waited I listened to the lads outside exchange dirty jokes and stories, as they guzzled more beer down their necks.

When I heard a faint knocking at the outer door I almost jumped out of my skin. This was it. I watched Alan go over to let her in and seconds later I heard her voice.

"Hi. Is Tom around? I'm his wife..."

"Bloody hell. Is that you, Sal?" Ray interrupted.

Sally looked shocked for a moment when she saw who it was. Then she burst out laughing, stepped up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Do you work here?" she asked, and then pulled away as she saw Steve stand up behind him. "Not you as well," she exclaimed, as she put her arms around him and kissed his cheek as well.

"Quite a reunion," Tony commented. "I thought you didn't know each other."

"We used to work together at Oakleys. It was a couple of years ago wasn't it, Sal?" Ray winked at Tony behind Sally's back.

I saw realisation creep into Tony's face as he cottoned on to why Ray had winked at him. He leered at her, and I was sure he was remembering all the details he had been told about the goings on at that Christmas party. He sidled up to Alan and whispered in his ear. Alan's wide-eyed reaction made it clear what he had just been told.

"So where's Tom?" Sally asked.

"He's had an urgent call to meet a client. He'll be back soon. Here, have a drink," Steve said, handing her a bottle of beer.

She opened the bottle, took a swig and eased herself up on to one of the desks. As she sat down her skirt rose high up her thighs. All eyes immediately focussed on her lap, but she made no move to adjust her skirt until they had all had a long look at the tops of her stockings and a couple of inches of her smooth white skin.

Sally, Ray and Steve spent a few minutes telling each other what they'd been doing for the last two years, and talking about the people they used to know at Oakleys. My main worry before she arrived was that Sally might get suspicious when she walked in to the office to find two of the very men who had been at the party that had started the whirlwind of cockteasing and debauchery she had indulged in over the past two weeks. I thought that she might realise it was all a set up, but she seemed to take it for granted, and treated it as one of life's little coincidences. While they caught up on old times, Alan and Tony paid little attention to the conversation, instead concentrating on ogling my wife and no doubt undressing her with their eyes.

After a while Steve asked Sally why she had come to pick me up.

"Yeah, well, I was at my office party and it was really boring so we agreed to go out somewhere instead."

"Boring, eh?" Ray winked at her. "I thought you would have livened things up a little. You sure did at that party at Oakleys anyway."

Sally giggled at him, her eyes darting between Alan and Tony and the two men who had been at Oakleys with her. This was why I had wanted her here. To find out exactly what went on at that party. The only problem might be that she wouldn't want to reminisce with Alan and Tony there. I waited in anticipation for them to begin talking about what happened.

Sally didn't answer him, she just stayed silent and I wondered whether I would ever find out what had really gone on. Then Ray walked over to where the mistletoe hung from the ceiling, and beckoned my wife to follow him. Sally was a little unsteady on her feet, having drunk way over her usual limit and finding it particularly difficult to walk in her high heels. As soon as she reached where he was standing, she put one hand on his chest to steady her, and then asked him what he wanted.

"Just a kiss," he said, pointing up to the mistletoe.

"But I just gave you a kiss when I came in."

"No, I mean a proper one. As it's Christmas."

She seemed to ponder the idea for a moment, and then she shrugged and puckered her lips a little, giving her consent. Ray put his arms around her and held her hips as he kissed her deeply, his tongue roaming around inside her mouth. The kiss went on and on, and before long his hands crept down to the bottom of her skirt, lifting it up above her stockings. I watched with ever mounting excitement as one hand reached up and fondled her ass while the other continued to lift the skirt higher. Soon the cheeks of her ass were visible to everyone in the room, and we could see his fingers playing with the material of her thong. I was wondering just how far she would let him go when suddenly she pulled away from him.

"Hey. I never said anything about letting you feel up my ass."

"So? You didn't mind when Oliver did that to at the other party, did you?" Ray looked at my wife with a leer. "And you weren't wearing any underwear then either."

Sally smiled, but said nothing.

"Is it true then?" Alan asked her. "Ray told us about that party before. Did you really do all those things?"

My wife turned towards him. This was it. What I'd been waiting for the past fortnight. Would she admit what she'd done? Would she go into all the details?

"Well, put it this way. Have you ever known Ray to tell a lie?"

The others all laughed. Ray must have had his reputation even when Sally knew him.

"Come on Sal. You know it's true."

"Why? I don't even know what things you've been saying about me. You could have said anything at all. Anyway, I was drunk. I can hardly remember what happened."

"Do you remember photocopying your bare tits and your ass?"

"Mmm, maybe," Sally hesitated. I could see now that she was enjoying herself. It wasn't only me she liked to tease.

"And do you remember showing us the results?"

"It wasn't my idea. It was Jane's. Anyway, it was only a bit of fun."

"So you do remember some of it then," Tony commented. "You're right about Ray. He's a lying bastard. Why don't you tell us yourself exactly what happened?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed to myself in a whisper. This was exactly what I had planned. I had lured my wife here knowing that the guys couldn't help but talk about what had happened at that party. Now I was going to hear the true version of events from the horse's mouth, so to speak. Then I would simply call up the office again and tell Sally to meet me somewhere else. Everything had gone so perfectly up to now that it seemed too good to be true. Of course, as it turned out, that's exactly what it was. It was only in the days that followed that I realised that there had been very little chance of the set up working the way I had planned it.

"Oh, I'm not telling you that," Sally said to my disappointment.

"Mind if I tell the story then?" asked Steve.

"Well, If you must," she replied. Her voice was blasé but I could tell that the idea excited her. "At least you're less likely to exaggerate than Ray."

Steve then proceeded to tell the story almost exactly as Sally had told it to me. There had been a competition involving the photocopies, then the winner Oliver had kissed and groped all three girls. He had pulled up Sally's skirt while he kissed her and they had all seen her naked ass. Then Ray had tried to persuade all three girls to take off their clothes so he could check that there hadn't been any cheating. This was the point in the story where Sally told me that she had left the office, and to my surprise and I must admit, disappointment, Steve concurred with her version of events. He continued on with the story, telling how the other two girls had stripped off and let the other guys fuck them, but I wasn't really interested. I had found out what I needed to know.

"Why didn't you stay and join in the fun?" Alan asked my wife when Steve had finished his story.

"What, have sex with them, you mean? Oh no. I didn't mind photocopying my tits and my ass. That was just a bit of fun. Girls always do it at office parties. Anyway," she said, changing the subject. "How come there are no women here? Tom told me there were two girls working in this office."

"Yeah, they were here, but Ray scared them off," Steve said.

"Doesn't surprise me," Sally laughed. "Shame though. I'm sure you could have got them to do the photocopying thing, as you all seem to like that sort of thing."

"Well, as they're not here, maybe you can do it," Tony chimed in.

"Yeah," said Ray. "Go on Sal. It'll be like old times."

"Oh sure. Then you keep the photocopies and pin them up on my husband's office. I'm sure he'd like that."

"Would I do something like that?" asked Ray in his most innocent voice.

"Yes!"

"Anyway, even if we did show him, which we wouldn't, how would he know it was you? You do have amazing tits and a lovely ass, if I remember correctly, but nobody could tell from a photocopy that they were yours."

I could tell from her expression that far from being offended by what he had said, she thought of it as a compliment. She had told me before that when she walked past a building site and men called things out at her, it really excited her. Especially if they made remarks about her body, telling her she had nice tits or sexy legs.

"No, I... I couldn't do it. Tom might be here any minute. What would he think if he saw me?"

Was that the only thing stopping her? Or was it just an excuse? Did she really want to do it again, to relive the events of that party two years ago? She had already kissed a man and let him lift her skirt and fondle her ass, just like before. Did she want to do the other things that happened at the party again? I knew there was one way to find out. I picked up my phone and dialled Sally's mobile.

"Hi Tom. Where are you?"

"Hi, honey. Are the guys in the office looking after you okay?"

"Oh yeah, they're fine,"

"Listen, I'm really sorry about this. I'm going to be stuck here longer than I thought. I'll probably be here another hour or so. Why don't you go home and I'll meet you there later."

"Okay, sure. No problem," she said then put the phone down.

"Is he on his way then?" Steve asked.

"No," she replied. "He'll be another hour or so. I guess I'll just have to wait here."

"In that case, you won't have to worry about him coming back, will you?"

As soon as she told them she was waiting here I knew that she would do as they asked. I had told her to go home, but she wanted to be here, wanted to have fun with these guys, and I was going to be here to watch it. There was a couple of minutes where she feebly tried to ignore their persuasions and encouragements, but I don't doubt that there wasn't a single person in the room who didn't know she would give in eventually, including Sally herself.

I watched as she clambered off the desk, leaving her beer at the side and strode over to the photocopier by the wall. She made some adjustments to the settings then put her hands behind her back to undo the clasp of her bra. Then she pulled it out from the sleeves of her blouse and deposited it in her handbag. She had her back to everyone, so they couldn't see her bare chest when she lifted up her blouse and bent over the screen. As soon as the machine flashed, she quickly stood up, and as soon as four copies of the images had printed off, she gave them to the guys. While she was doing all this she was laughing gaily, making it all seem like a little joke. I don't know if she did this to lessen the sexual tension that was apparent in the room, but it certainly didn't work.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.