Katy - The Sex Slave Secretary - Cover

Katy - The Sex Slave Secretary

Copyright© 2002 by Cueman

Chapter 2: Schoolgirl Gangbang

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Schoolgirl Gangbang - Katy, a sexy 21 year old blonde, becomes her boss's sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

For the next fortnight, Katy served her boss like a dutiful young slave. She wore whatever he told her to - always a short skirt, and often without any underwear. The pretty blonde did exactly what he said, performing the most degrading sex acts on herself, on him, or on whoever he told her to. Most days John would fuck her at lunch time, and then again after work. He would never let her clean herself up afterwards, so Katy would spend all afternoon with his cum leaking out of her shaven pussy, and dripping down her legs. He'd even insisted on taking some sleazy pictures of her with his digital camera, and videoing her fucking herself.

(Please note if you wish to know exactly what John made Katy do for those two weeks, and what she thought about it, read Katy's Diary - Becoming John's Slave, published on this site June 2002.)

It was Saturday morning, and the office had been really quiet. Katy was sitting on her boss's knee, and he was fingering her pussy, making her really quite wet. John had told her to wear the same outfit, that she had worn the day before. It consisted of a short black skirt, white lace top hold up stockings, a skimpy white thong, and a black fitted jacket, with just a black satin Wonderbra underneath. The skirt covered her stocking tops, just about, but it had a small split at the back, so that when she walked, anyone behind her would be able to see that it was stockings, and not tights that she was wearing. It also had a couple of cum stains on it from the day before.

"Mmmm that feels nice," moaned the young slut, as John gently pulled on, and twisted the small sliver ring that pierced his secretary's clitoris.

Katy had hitched up her skirt, before sitting on her boss's knee, and was holding her knickers to one side, so he could finger her bald pussy. Every few minutes, he would pull his fingers out of her, and offer them to her mouth. The young blonde didn't even have to be told - she just sucked and licked them clean. She had grown to like the taste of her own pussy juice.

"I've got a special surprise for you later Katy," he told her, as he worked two fingers in and out of her wet twat.

"Later?" she said. "I've got something on this afternoon. I'm being fitted out for my bridesmaid dress, for my sister's wedding."

"That shouldn't take long. Just make sure you're round at my house by 5 o clock. Do whatever you have to do, to make sure you get there on time, you little slut. And tell your parents you won't be home until late the next day."

"Okay. I'll be finished by then, and I'll tell mum and dad I'm staying over at Emma's."

Katy wasn't sure what her boss had in store for her, but she knew that whatever it was, she would have to go along with it. She knew that her parents wouldn't be suspicious if she told them she was staying over at her best friend Emma's.

"Oh god! Yesss!" the slutty young blonde groaned, as John forced a third finger into her, really stretching her tight little cunt.

"I want you to bring your old school uniform with you," he told her, as his fingers pounded her fanny harder and faster.

John had asked Katy earlier in the week if she still had her uniform. She'd told him that she did have it somewhere, but she'd heard nothing more about it, until now that is.

"Okay, I'll bring it," she gasped. She knew she was close to cumming, and John sensed this too, so he stopped fingering her.

"Don't worry, you'll be getting all the orgasm's you can handle later," he told her, seeing the disappointment written all over her face. "Now pull your skirt down, you little tart, and go finish that typing."

Katy wriggled off her boss's knee, and pulled her skirt back down. She went over to her desk, and began the work that John had given her. She sat with her legs apart, as always, and as she typed away, Katy began to wonder what John had in store for her. She'd been to his house before, but had never stayed over. She had an idea that he might want to try anal sex with her. The last few times he'd shagged her, he'd put a finger up her tight little bum hole, and he was always pinching and patting her bum, and telling her how sexy it was.

Katy had only ever been fucked up her arse once before, and that was with Michael, her ex-boyfriend. She'd been fairly drunk at the time, and he'd talked her into trying it. She hadn't enjoyed it that much at all, but she knew that if John told her to do it, she would.

The office closed at 12 o clock on a Saturday, and Katy had expected her boss to take her into the back and fuck her, or make her give him a blow job, before they both left. He didn't tell her to do either, he just made her remove her wet panties, before they both left the office, and walked to the car park.

"See you later," he told her, as she got into her car, flashing her stocking tops to anyone who happened to be looking. "And don't forget your uniform."

Katy's afternoon went really quickly. She got changed when she arrived home, and dug out some of her old school clothes for later on. Her mum had made lunch for 1 o clock, and after this, the two of them set off for the shop in town, which was making the dresses. They met up with the other two bridesmaids there. Gemma was Suzy's best friend from school - she was tall, with long fair hair, and a really enormous pair of tits. The other bridesmaid was Claire - Katy and Suzy's really pretty 14 year old cousin.

The fitting lasted for about an hour and a half, and then the 4 of them went for a drink at a nearby wine bar, where they chatted away excitedly about the forthcoming wedding.

"We ought to get going mum," Katy said, noticing that it was almost 4 o clock. "I'm going out with Emma tonight."

Katy and her mum said their goodbyes to the two younger girls, and then headed back to their car. It took them about 20 minutes to drive back home, and as soon as they got there, Katy went straight to her room to collect her things, which she placed in her sports bag.

"I'll see you tomorrow," shouted the pretty blonde to her mum, as she left the house.

"What time will you be home?" her mum shouted back.

"Don't know. Late probably. Don't bother doing me any dinner."

Katy's mum tutted to herself, as she watched her get into her car and drive away. She had no idea what a little slut her daughter really was.

On the way over to John's, Katy used her mobile phone to ring her friend Emma. She told her that she was staying over with her boss, and that she'd told her parents she was staying with her. Emma wasn't particularly happy about the possibility of having to lie for Katy, if she got asked any awkward questions, especially since she didn't really approve of her "relationship" with John, but as they were best friends, she did eventually agree to cover for Katy.

It was a couple of minutes before 5 o clock when Katy knocked on John's front door. She felt a little nervous, not knowing what he had in store for her, but mostly she felt excited at the prospect of the many orgasms he'd promised her.

"Good girl. You're on time," John told her, as he let her in. As soon as she was through the door, he grabbed hold of her, and they began to French kiss, his hands going straight down to her cute ass.

"Now why don't you go upstairs and get changed into your uniform Katy," he said, after a nice long snog. "And make sure you clean all that make-up off your face too."

Katy went upstairs into her boss's bedroom, carrying her sports bag. She quickly stripped off her jeans, thong, and skimpy vest top, and then wandered naked into the bathroom. She washed her pretty face clean of all her make-up, and then brushed her shoulder length blonde hair, before tying it back into two pigtails. She hadn't done her hair like that for years, and so it took her quite a while, but eventually she got it just right, and returned to the bedroom, where she began to get dressed.

Katy smiled to herself, as she took her knickers out of her bag, and slid them on. They were white cotton ones, with a small heart on the front. She remembered how she'd been wearing them the night she'd lost her virginity, many years ago. Her boyfriend at the time had been that desperate to fuck her, that he hadn't even bothered to take them off. He'd just pulled them to one side, and shoved his cock in her tight little cunt.

"Are you okay up there Katy," she heard John shout up to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll only be another 5 or 10 minutes," the sexy young blonde shouted back.

Katy pulled her white socks on next - they came up to just below her knees. Then she put on her white shirt, and buttoned it up. She hadn't been one hundred per cent sure whether to wear a bra or not, but John had told her never to wear one any more, unless he gave her permission. He hadn't mentioned it, and so she went bra-less. The shirt was really thin, and therefore quite transparent. It was also a little too tight for Katy now, and so her hard nipples could be clearly seen poking through the fabric.

Katy stepped into her dark green skirt, and pulled it up, fastening the zip and button which held it around her slim waist. When she'd been at school, the skirt had come down to her knees, but now it was a good couple of inches higher than that. Katy used the bedroom mirror, to put on her old school tie, which added the final touch. As she admired herself, she thought that the outfit really did make her look quite sweet and innocent, and several years younger. She could have easily passed for 15 or 16.

"Wow Katy. You look awesome," her boss told her, as she walked downstairs.

"Thanks John. I feel a bit silly, wearing this stuff, but if it turns you on, then that's cool with me."

John patted his knee, and the young blonde sat herself down on his lap.

"The thing is Katy, it's not just me that it will turn on," he told her.

"What do you mean?"

"A couple of my friends will be here soon. They've been really looking forward to meeting you, you know. I'm sure a sexy little girl like you will be able to satisfy all of us."

Katy was rather surprised. The idea of fucking her boss's friends didn't seem that appealing to her, but if that was what he wanted, she would do it, and make it look like she was enjoying it.

"Great," said the innocent looking young girl. "The more the merrier."

Katy sat on her boss's knee for the next 10 minutes or so, chatting with him and kissing him. She could feel how hard his cock was, inside his trousers, but he resisted all temptation, to feel up her tits, or finger her pussy.

Just after 6 o clock, there was a knock at the door, and John sent Katy to answer it. The pretty blonde opened the door to a reasonably attractive guy, probably in his mid to late thirties.

"Hi, you must be Katy," he said to her, as she let him in. "You look even sexier in the flesh. I'm David, by the way."

"Oh hi David," said the sexy blonde. "Nice to meet you."

The two of them went into the living room, where John greeted his friend with a handshake.

"Katy, why don't you sit on David's knee until Simon gets here," John told her. "You can get to know him a little better."

Katy did as she was told. David had sat down on the sofa, and the sexy young blonde sat herself down on his lap. His hands were all over her young body, feeling her tits up through her shirt one minute, and groping her firm little ass the next. Katy couldn't understand why acting like such a slut with a complete stranger was turning her on so much.

John disappeared upstairs for a couple of minutes, and David began to kiss Katy. The horny blonde opened her mouth, letting the much older man slide his tongue inside. Katy could tell he was really turned on - she could feel his hard dick digging into her ass, as they snogged.

David had his hand on the young girl's leg, just above her knee, and was beginning to push it up higher, under her school skirt, when there was another knock at the door.

John was just coming back downstairs, carrying a video cassette and a digital camera. He told Katy to go answer the door again. The pretty blonde kissed David full on the lips, and then climbed off his knee. She went to the front door.

"Hi," she said, smiling when she saw the good looking guy standing in front of her. "Come in. I'm Katy."

Simon didn't say anything to her, he just put his arms around her slim waist, and stuck his tongue down her throat. Katy felt his hands on her bum, groping her through her tight skirt, as the two of them snogged on the doorstep,

"I could definitely enjoy shagging you," she thought to herself, as the two of them swapped tongues. She figured he was roughly the same age as John - late twenties, early thirties, and he had a really fit body.

After a very passionate embrace, lasting several minutes, Katy closed the front door, and, taking hold of Simon's hand, she led him into the living room.

"Hi Simon. Glad you could make it," said John, as he shook his hand. "I see you've met Katy, my little schoolgirl slave."

The three guys had a bit of a laugh and joke about how young and innocent Katy looked in her school uniform.

"Believe me. She's not innocent at all," John told the other two men. "She's a complete whore."

John told his secretary to sit, on the sofa in-between David and Simon. He sat down in the chair opposite, after putting the video cassette into the machine.

"I thought you two might like to watch this little video I made of Katy the other day," John told them both. "Feel free to do anything you want to her while we watch."

He pressed play on the remote control, and the video started. Katy remembered back to the previous Sunday, when she'd gone round to her boss's house, and he'd made a video of her. She'd never expected him to show it to anyone else, least of all when she was there as well.

On screen Katy was sitting on John's bed, looking very slutty. She had her skimpy pink outfit on, which consisted of a really tight, and very short pink miniskirt, and matching boob tube. The young girl uncrossed her legs, showing to the camera that she wasn't wearing any knickers. "Hi I'm Katy, and I'm a slut," she said, as she spread her legs and began to finger her pussy.

Katy felt David's hand on her knee, as they all watched her finger fuck herself on the video. She opened her legs a little, allowing him to slide his hand right up her thigh, and touch her through her knickers. Then she felt Simon's hand on her chest. He began rubbing her tits, through her shirt, making her nipples nice and hard.

"I can't believe you got her to do this," David said to John, his gaze locked onto the screen in front of him. Katy was using two fingers to fuck herself, and every now and then, she would take her fingers out of her cunt, and suck and lick her girl cum off them.

Katy's head was spinning. She felt so slutty and used, but so turned on as well. She groaned out loud, as Simon began kissing and biting her neck, his hands still all over her tits.

John was enjoying watching both shows. He'd already watched the video with Katy on it, but it still really aroused him, and he loved watching the young girl being felt up by his friends. Her skirt was hitched up quite high now. He could see David's hand, fingering her through her knickers, and then watched as he pulled them to one side, and slid a couple of fingers straight up her.

"Oh god! Yes!" Katy moaned out loud, as she felt David's fingers invade her sopping wet cunt. She was really close to cumming already.

Katy opened her eyes, and looked at the screen. She watched as she pushed a third, and then a fourth finger into her bald pussy. In the background she could hear John encouraging her to get her whole hand in.

Simon undid an extra button on Katy's shirt, so that he could slide his hand inside, and play with the young blonde's tits. He took hold of one of her nipples, and twisted it between his thumb and finger. David meanwhile pushed a third finger into Katy's cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssss!" the pretty blonde squealed has she came really hard, her pussy clamping around David's fingers inside her. She turned her head and stuck her tongue down Simon's throat. She was in absolute heaven.

David took his fingers out of Katy's cunt, and offered them to her mouth. The slutty blonde stopped kissing Simon for a moment, and licked all her girl cum from the older man's fingers. Then he plunged them back inside her fanny, and she resumed her snogging session with Simon.

"Oh wow!" moaned David. He'd slowed down his fingering of Katy's fanny, as he watched the young girl on screen force her whole hand into her cunt, and start to fist herself. She was managing to get it in up to her slim wrist.

"She starts cumming in a minute," John said to the two men feeling up his young secretary.

Simon stopped kissing her, and watched the action on screen. He still had his hand inside her shirt, twisting her little nipples, and David was still fingering her twat.

Katy was screaming really loudly on screen. Her legs were spread as wide as she possibly could, and she was thrusting her whole hand in and out of her soaking wet pussy, while she played with her tits with her spare hand. She had her eyes shut tight, and was obviously in total ecstasy, as she approached her climax. Then all of a sudden the young blonde yelled out with pleasure, as she came. She gradually slowed down the speed she was fist fucking herself at, until eventually she stopped altogether. Then the young blonde slowly pulled her hand out of her cunt. It was covered in her pussy juice. Katy began to lick it off her fingers, before looking into the camera, and with a big smile on her face, and saying "that tastes lovely."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.