Katy - The Sex Slave Secretary - Cover

Katy - The Sex Slave Secretary

Copyright© 2002 by Cueman

Chapter 1: A New Master for Katy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A New Master for Katy - Katy, a sexy 21 year old blonde, becomes her boss's sex slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

"He just won't be able to resist me," Katy thought to herself, as she admired her sexy tanned body, in the bedroom mirror.

It was the pretty blonde's first day back at work, following her two week holiday in Ibiza, and unusually, she could hardly wait to be back at her job as a secretary at a local estate agency.

One of the reasons Katy was glad to be back at work, was that her holiday abroad had been awful - a complete disaster. She'd gone away with her current boyfriend, Michael, and he'd treated her really badly. They'd been seeing each other for just over 3 months, and it was the first relationship that the sexy 21 year old had had, were she'd been really submissive, and allowed Michael to control her. Katy had found it really exciting to begin with - she loved doing slutty things for him, and being humiliated, because she still got a really good fucking afterwards. For the last couple of weeks however, her boyfriend seemed to be getting his kicks from treating her like a worthless whore, and while they'd been away, he had refused to screw her at all.

The other reason Katy couldn't wait to be back at work, was her boss John. She'd fancied him since they'd first begun working together, a couple of months beforehand. At 31, he was quite a bit older than her, but she'd always preferred older guys anyway. If it had not been for the fact that she was seeing Michael, she would have probably slept with John already.

Katy waited until her parents had both left for work, before she came out of her bedroom, and made herself some toast and a cup of coffee for breakfast. She hadn't wanted them to see her dressed the way she was. Her outfit really wasn't suitable for work, but she knew that John would love it. It consisted of a 12 inch long, skin tight, pink lycra miniskirt, and matching boob tube top. The skirt covered her bum with about an inch to spare when she was standing up, and the top was basically a band of material about 10 inches wide, which covered her small firm boobs. Although she owned a strapless bra, Katy didn't bother to wear it. She wanted her boss to see her hard nipples poking through her top.

After breakfast, Katy did her make up, and put on her favourite pair of silver high-heeled strappy sandals. They weren't very practical, as they were hard to walk in, but they did make her a few inches taller, and emphasised her long slim legs. The sexy blonde put her mobile phone into her handbag, and then jumped into her car to drive the few miles to work.

The public car park, where Katy left her car during the day was a couple of hundred yards away from where she worked. She could feel the stares she was getting from everyone who saw her that morning, as she walked to the office. She figured it was only to be expected, since she was dressed more like a prostitute than a secretary.

"Look at this," Katy heard someone say, as she passed the property next to the building where she worked. There were 4 or 5 guys in there, obviously builders, doing some work on the place. They were all staring out of the window at here. A couple of them gave her wolf-whistles. Katy just smiled at them all, and carried on walking.

"Hi John," said the pretty blonde enthusiastically, as she came through the office door, with a big smile on her face.

John was sitting at his desk, glancing through the local property guide, when Katy walked in. He could hardly believe his eyes when he saw the way she was dressed. Her sensitive puffy nipples were protruding obscenely through the thin material of her top, and all of her long tanned legs were on display.

"Morning Katy," he replied eventually. "Wow! You look great. I presume you had a good holiday then?"

"Yeah it was okay, I guess," she said, the smile disappearing from her face at the mention of her holiday. "So, did you miss me then?"

"Of course," said John, smiling at her. "It was really boring here without you."

Katy grinned. She could tell by the look on John's face that he was impressed by her slutty little outfit. He could hardly keep his eyes off her.

"I'll go make us a coffee before I open the post," said the blonde girl, as she walked down the office, into the back, where the kitchen was.

Katy returned a few minutes later with a coffee for them both, and then sat down at her desk, which was opposite John's, with her legs crossed.

"You've got a really good tan Katy," her boss told her, as she began opening the mail. He couldn't help but stare at her lovely long sun-tanned legs under the desk.

"I know. I was out every day, all day, lying by the pool. That's why I bought this little outfit when I got back yesterday. I thought it would show off my tan really well. Do you like it? You don't think it's too revealing do you?"

"No, you look absolutely fantastic," said John, complimenting the young girl. "It sounded like the builders next door approved too!"

"I know," giggled Katy. "Anyone would think they'd never seen a woman in a short skirt before!"

John had fantasised regularly about Katy since she'd first begun working with him. Since his divorce three years earlier, he hadn't had a serious relationship with anyone. He was currently shagging this young girl called Elaine, who he'd met in one of the local night clubs. She was a couple of years older than Katy, and didn't really look that much like her, but several times when he'd been fucking her, John had closed his eyes, and imagined that it was his sexy young secretary that he'd been screwing.

Before Katy had gone away on holiday John had been thinking of nothing else but her. She'd started coming to work in quite short skirts, and would often sit at her desk with her legs apart enough for him to see her knickers. Katy would also sometimes leave a button too many undone on her shirt, and John loved looking down it, ogling her lovely firm boobs in one of her "push-up" bras.

"So what else did you get up to?" asked John, suddenly snapping out of his daydream about Katy.

"Oh nothing much really," she said quietly. "Maybe we could go to the pub at dinner, and I'll tell you all about it."

John sensed that something was wrong. He knew Katy had a boyfriend, and that they'd gone away together. He hoped they had not got on, maybe even split up. That would leave the way clear for him.

"Sure that sounds like a great idea," John told her. They usually went to the pub for dinner on a Friday, but the thought of having lunch with Katy dressed as she was really turned him on. He knew all the other guys in there would be jealous.

The smile returned to Katy's face, and the young blonde uncrossed her long legs. Even though her knees were only a couple of inches apart, her skirt was so short that John had a perfect view of her skimpy pink thong.

Katy crossed and uncrossed her legs several times for the next hour or so. Each time, her skirt was riding up a little higher. She looked down and could see her knickers. Katy decided to put on a little show for her boss.

"God this skirt!" she sighed, as she stood up at her desk. It had ridden halfway up her bum, and John could see how skimpy her pink thong really was.

Katy pulled her skirt down over her bum, but pulled it a little too far - the top of her knickers could now be seen. She pulled it back up, so her underwear was covered.

"I think it really is too short this skirt," she said to her boss, before sitting down once again, and crossing her legs.

"Well I really like it," John said cheekily. Katy grinned at him.

"I bet you do," she thought.

Soon twelve o clock came, and after locking up the office, the two of them headed off towards the pub. It was only round the corner - less than a five minute walk, but on the way Katy got more than a dozen stares from men they walked past.

The Red Lion was pretty quiet that Monday lunch time. Katy sat herself down at a table in the corner, as her boss ordered them both a drink and a sandwich at the bar. Her skirt rode up again, as she crossed her long slim legs. Katy didn't bother to try and pull it down.

"There you go," said John, as he put her drink down on the table in front of her - a large vodka and coke.

"Thanks," said Katy, smiling, and she patted the seat next to her, encouraging her boss to sit there, rather than in the chair opposite.

John sat down next to his sexy young secretary, hardly able to keep his eyes off her lovely tanned legs.

"So what happened on this holiday then?" he asked her. "You've hardly said two words about it all morning."

"I know," said Katy, after taking a sip of her drink. "It was really awful John."

"How come?"

"Well, on the first night, we were out in this bar, and Michael, that's my boyfriend, caught me chatting to these two English lads, who were staying at the same hotel as us. I was only talking to them, but he accused me of chatting them up. He dragged me back to our hotel room, and well... he..."

John sensed that Katy was a little uncomfortable talking about what had happened.

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want," he said sympathetically. He hoped that she would though.

"No, it's okay. He... well, he handcuffed me to the bed, and left me there while he went back out. It was hours before he came back, and when he did he was drunk and had make up all over his shirt. He told me he'd shagged this young Swedish girl he'd met at a night club. He told me all about it, telling me how much better she was in bed than me."

"That's awful," said John, really shocked at what Katy had told him.

"I wouldn't have minded that too much, if he'd have shagged me. I was feeling really horny, but he refused, and just went to sleep."

John looked at Katy. He could tell she was really upset by this. He put his hand on her leg, just above her knee, and told her that her boyfriend was a fool.

"It was the same for the whole two weeks," admitted Katy. "He would go out every night, and get off with some girl or other, and leave me handcuffed to the bed. The only time he let me out was during the day, when I could sunbathe by the pool."

"Katy! That's terrible," said John, as he gently stroked the young girl's leg. "Why didn't you just leave him, and come home, or go to another hotel?"

"I couldn't," she said. "He had all our money. I didn't take my credit car, or anything."

Just then the waitress brought their sandwiches over, giving Katy a black look, as she saw how she was dressed. John took his hand off her leg, and they began to eat their lunch.

"Do you know what the worst bit was?" the pretty blonde asked her boss.

"What's that Katy?"

"Not having sex for two whole weeks!" Katy admitted. "You can't imagine how horny I am."

Katy took hold of her boss's hand, and placed back on her leg, a little higher up this time.

"Anyway I dumped him when we got back in England, but now I really need another boyfriend." the sexy blonde told John. "Someone who will control me, make me do naughty things, but still give me a good hard shagging too."

"Oh right," said John, not really knowing quite what to say. "So is being controlled your thing then?"

"Yes," said Katy, nodding her head. "I'm really submissive. Michael used to make me do all kinds of things."

"Such as?"

"He used to make me go out with him without any underwear on. Then he'd take me somewhere in his car, and make me give him a blow job as we drove along. Once he even made me do it with one of his friends, while he watched and took pictures. And well..."

"What else?" asked John. He was getting really turned on, by what his young slutty secretary was telling him.

"Well, it was him that told me to start wearing short skirts for work, and to sit with my legs apart, so you could see my knickers. He liked the idea of me teasing guys. He wanted me to come in without any knickers on at all once, and let you see my pussy. I told him I did it, but I bottled out really. Sorry. You're not mad at me are you, for teasing you?"

"No, of course not Katy. I didn't realise what a good little slave you could be."

Katy smiled at her boss. She knew by the end of the day she would be his sex slave.

"On the first day abroad," the pretty blonde continued, "he made me have my clit pierced. He wanted me to get my nipples done too, and I was gonna, later in the week, but after he was so horrible to me I refused."

"Really? You've got your clit pierced? Didn't it hurt?"

"Mmmm it did, a bit." Katy leaned over to her boss and whispered in his ear, "Would you like to have a look?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.