Mistress Kim - Cover

Mistress Kim

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Chapter 2: Day 1 of Training

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Day 1 of Training - How My Mistress Kim obtained, trained and lives were her slave lizipick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The next morning I woke to feel Kim's wet tongue in my ear. My erection grew swiftly with the erotic sensations of her licking, nibbling and kissing it. Suddenly her sharp teeth bit hard on my earlobe, shocking me wide awake, and I heard her eager voice close to me. "Wake up, boy! I'm going to have some fun today." I could see that was dressed quite differently from yesterday. My cock tried to spring to full attention at the sight of her. A tight black corset forced her tremendous boobs upwards so her nipples peeped over the top. A black G-string barely covered her pussy. In her hand she held a wicked-looking riding crop. I took one look at it and decided that I had better not give her even the smallest reason to use it on me. My backside felt much better, still a slight tingling, but nothing worse. I was looking forward to the first day of my training and the sight of her made me more excited than apprehensive. She told me to kneel and touch my forehead to the floor, presenting my ass to her. She removed the butt plug and undid my harness. "Go shave and use the bathroom if you need to; then your training begins," she ordered. I obeyed but she accompanied me to make sure that I did not masturbate.

When we returned to the bedroom she said, "OK, let's teach you your morning routine. Pay careful attention to what you have to do. First of all, I like my slave to be in good shape to serve me and you are looking a bit out of condition. Get down and give me fifty push-ups!" Now, although my body is naturally slim and fairly athletic looking, I had always carefully avoided unnecessary exercise. My legs are well developed because I do a lot of walking, but my upper body was decidedly not of the bodybuilder variety. I got down and strained and gritted my teeth but struggle as I might, twenty-five push-ups was the best I could manage "I said fifty" she snapped, "You did twenty five. That's pathetic! You owe me twenty-five. That's going to be twenty-five strokes of the paddle for you. You had better shape up, because it's going to be the same every day until you can do fifty. I'll give you your punishment later." I breathed an audible sigh of relief that she was not going to beat me now, especially not with that crop. But when would you do it, I wondered? Inwardly, I resolved to do whatever I could to reduce tomorrow's punishment.

"You are all sweaty now; I love the smell of your body, but I think you need to cool off. Get in that shower and give yourself a good scrub down; I like a nice clean boy." You pushed me into the shower and turned on the cold water only, but by now I knew better than to protest or question your actions. I soaped myself and washed as quickly as I could, but made sure to be thorough so that you could find no fault. I stepped out shivering, my cock shrunk to the size of a peanut. You wrapped a large towel round me and patted me dry, then took a bottle of massage oil from the shelf. Skillfully you worked your way down me from head to foot, oiling the whole of my body till every muscle gleamed and shone. The sensation of her hands running over every inch of me, seeming to take possession of me, excited me immeasurably. Next you strapped a black leather cock and ball harness onto my now erect member. You then said, "Assume the position!" I looked puzzled when it finally dawn on me what you wanted. I quickly knelt down and placed my forehead to the floor, thereby giving you access to my ass. Once again I felt you lube my ass hole and felt one then two fingers work there way in and out, only to replaced by the butt plug this time it went in a little easier than the night before. Kim told me to get up, smiled at me and said "Well that was easy, in a few day's we'll go to the next size. Now go and cook us breakfast."

I thanked her and found my way to the kitchen, after a little while I called out "Mistress Kim, Breakfast is ready." She and Lisa came into the kitchen, looked at me and then at the table. Kim said, "Well, I guess this training is going to take a little longer, Lisa go get the cameras." Lisa left and returned very shortly and set up the video camera.

Kim then looked at me and said, "So far this morning, you have made 5 mistakes and it's still early." She sat down on a chair and said, " Mistake One - Not doing the required 50 pushups, Mistake two was calling to her breakfast was ready - remember you're not to talk without permission, Mistake three was not greeting her as I had been instructed on last night - by crawling to her and pressing my lips to her toes, Mistake 4 was not keeping my eyes lowered and Mistake 5 was making breakfast for myself without permission. What should I do with you?"

I quickly looked down, got down on my knees crawled over to her and not only put my lips on her toes but began sucking and licking them one by one as well as begging her forgiveness. Finally, she told me to get up and lay across her lap for my punishment. I got up and slowly laid her across her lap, knowing I was going to get spanked.

She said "Let's see 25 for the pushups, and 10 each for the other 4 mistakes that's a total of 65 strokes with the paddle, but since you did finally crawl over her and did a fairly good job of licking and kissing my feet - I will reduce it to 50. Now, I want you to keep count out loud for me, do you understand."

I replied, "Yes mistress." And with that I felt the first one hit my right cheek, I called out "1", the second one hit my left cheek and I called out "2". She continued on not only alternating cheeks, but also alternating how hard she hit and the time between each stroke. I was determined not to cry however my stoke number 35 I was crying but managed to get though all 50 strokes.

Kim said she was impressed and had Lisa apply a cream to my ass cheeks, which felt like they were on fire. She threw out the breakfast I had made myself and said, "I would only eat what she gave me and nothing else." Lisa said she had plenty of good pictures from the spanking, Kim smiled and said " Well, don't forget we want to document all this." They both sat down and ate their breakfast - when they finished what they wanted to eat Kim scrapped the remainder into one plate and put it on the floor and said "Here's your breakfast and don't use your hands. Lisa, make sure you get pictures of this." I crawled over to plate and began lapping it up like a dog.

When I finished, Kim told me to clean up the Kitchen and do the dishes while she and Lisa got ready to leave. As I finished drying the last dish, Kim returned to the kitchen and I quickly dropped to my knees and crawled to her and placed my lips to the toes of her shoes. She said " That's better as matter of fact you are to also do that for Lisa. Stand up! Here, put these on." She threw me a pair of black thong panties. I looked at them and finally put them on it.

I then heard Lisa say "Doesn't he look cute" I quickly dropped to my knees and crawled to her and placed my lips on the toes of her shoes. Lisa continued on, "I think he should model them for me so I can take a few more pictures."

Kim told me to stand up and pose for Lisa in my panties. Lisa finally said she thought she had enough pictures. Kim, then gave me a pair of her sweat pants to put on that were very tight and showed that I was wearing something underneath. She also gave me a T-shirt to wear that said " Boy Toy" on it. I then found out what the rings on the bracelet were for, she attached a leash to one and said come on we're going to your place to get the stuff you need and she led me out to the car.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.