Mistress Kim - Cover

Mistress Kim

Copyright© 2002 by lizipicka

Chapter 1: Kim Obtains a Slave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Kim Obtains a Slave - How My Mistress Kim obtained, trained and lives were her slave lizipick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

My story of how I became a slut slave to my Mistress and any and all her friends began about 10 days before my retirement ceremony from the military. I was on leave had had only to return for my retirement ceremony. One afternoon I was in a local bar drinking and watching a ballgame on TV, when two women sat down on either side of me, order a drink then looked at me and said, "Well Sarge only a few more days and you will be officially a civilian."

I looked at them they did look familiar they introduced themselves as Kim and Lisa and said that they both worked in admin. After a little while, Kim asked if I would like to go to her place and really celebrate my retirement. I eagerly agreed and off we went.

The next thing I remember is waking up with my body fully shaven and a wig of blonde locks half way down my back on my head. I was also wearing a very sexy white baby doll night tie with little pink bows and pair of sexy untie-able panties with pink lace. Then the women I had met the night before came in.

Kim informed me that she has decided to make me her own personal slave, and that there is no question for her about Female Supremacy and Dominance. That in her dates with men she operated on the premise that she could easily control and use men through humiliation that is primarily sexual. No force or violence was really needed. All she had to do was create sexual stimulation with the promise of fulfillment but never being realized. Having succeeded socially, she now wanted her own fulltime male slave, fully trained by her to please her and anyone she designated and that I had been the one chosen and would be taught to treat women properly. To accomplish this she had drugged me in order to get me into this position. She also produced some photos of me in my new outfit as blackmail.

I shook my head and said "No!"

She then said "I better watch this tape before making a decision." She inserted it into the VCR and the TV Picture came on. It showed the 2 of us on the bed with her clothes torn, and my self nude on top of her and she keeps on saying No, No Get off I don't want to - It appears that I am raping her. She tells me that she has another copy and will turn it over to the military claiming I raped her. I knew she had me, if she reported it my retirement was out the window and probably a BCD and even jail time. She also saw the look of resignation on my face and knew I would accept.

I reluctantly nodded my head to agree and was told that from this point on I was to address her as Mistress and for the time being I could only talk when answering a question. She asked me "Do you agreed to her becoming my Mistress and do you understood her first rule?"

I replied, "Yes Mistress Kim."

She smiled at me and said "Then get down on the floor on your hands and Knees" She continued on "That she heard that at times I had made remarks about women getting ahead by being Ass Kissers, and that to show my acceptance of her as my Mistress that I should beg her to train me as her slave, and to let me kiss her ass to prove I accepted her terms."

I got down on my knees and asked if she would train me to be her slave, and could I kiss her ass.

She said "Beg Me, Plead with me make me want you." I was getting worried and really began pleading with her to train me and to let me kiss her beautiful ass to show I really meant it. Finally she smiled in satisfaction and motioned me over. I crawled to her and I sat on the floor in front of her. "Take my shoes off, tonight, you're going to learn how to serve my feet. I want you to start off by giving them a massage," she instructed.

I removed her shoes and studied her feet. I found them to be far more erotic than I ever had expected to. I began to massage her feet, puzzled at my enjoyment. Kim soon spread her legs enough for me to see that she was not wearing any panties. A few minutes later, her breathing became more labored. She announced that she felt warm, and interrupted me just long enough to remove her clothing. I watched in awe as she stripped. The rest of her magnificent body was just as lean and defined as her luscious legs. Her dark bush was neatly trimmed short. I immediately resumed her foot massage with added enthusiasm, looking up at her body often.

"What I want you to do is make love to my feet. My slave must start at the bottom and learn how to worship my feet before I allow them to worship the rest of my body. You will kiss them, lick them, and even suck on my toes. I'm not going to tell you exactly what to do because I want to see what you've got. I will only suggest that you cover every square inch, and pay special attention to my toes, especially in between my toes. If you please me well enough tonight, I will allow you to become my slave. If I am NOT pleased, you will NOT become my slave. Furthermore, you will also be punished! Is that clear? ", Kim asked.

"Yes." I agreed, already hopelessly addicted to her body. Although I had never even touched a woman's feet before, I fervently kissed, licked, and sucked on Kim's. As she had suggested, I also paid special attention to her toes. It came very natural to me, and I wondered why I'd never done this before. Kim alternately played with her pussy and her breasts as she encouraged me on and brought herself to several orgasms in the process, which in turn, drew plenty of pre cum from my throbbing cock.

"You're off to a good start! I'm pleased enough for you to become my slave," Kim said. It was then that I realized that Lisa had been taking pictures of this entire little power exchange, when Kim said "It had all been captured on video and that all we do tonight would also be captured both on video and photos." I knew now that I was completely under her control.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.