Damn Cowboys - Cover

Damn Cowboys

Copyright© 2002 by Big-R

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She was a runaway, he was the owner of a huge cattle operation. She was so useful to him he married her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

To Pat's right was a oyster shell drive going by a helicopter on it's pad before a hanger and going on to a large stable - barn. The drive was between ancient oak trees and past the stables were nice houses. On her left was an employee parking lot then Emerald green pastures.

Pat said "Louis you have deceived me, this is not what I thought you were describing when you talked about this place."

Louis laughed and said "If there were ever broken windows or roof leaks they have really been fixed now and we really do have hot and cold water and baths."

Louis directed Pat to park in the shade near the office door. Inside he introduced Pat Grant the grand daughter of Chief Grant and a Choctaw lady. He introduced her to Lark a Choctaw lady, Nona a Choctaw lady, Pearl a Choctaw lady and Cammy a Choctaw lady, his sister and the wife of the owner of the ranch and her new son Robert.

Louis took off his hat as he had come in, he perched on Cammy's desk and said "Cammy I have invited Pat to take a ride and then a swim, you want to go?" Cammy said "I wish, but I have two hundred registration certificates of calves to enter. I might join you two for a swim later though." Louis asked if Pat could ride Saucy. Cammy said "I have not had time to ride her in a week, she needs being ridden."

When Louis drove Pat to the stables in a golf cart Lin had her Buckskin mare saddled and was waiting for them. Pat said "Hi Lin what happened to you at lunch, why did you leave us so quickly ?" Lin said "Had to go."

Louis told Lin that Pat was going to ride Cammy's pet Saucy and asked for her to help Pat pick out a saddle and get the horse ready.

Later they rode abreast and Lin pointed out the house where she lived. Pat said "My grandfather does not live in that big a house in town. Lin told Pat that she had a twin brother and a younger brother and sister and they all had bedrooms and baths, her mother and father had a bedroom and there was a guest bedroom.

Louis let his horse into a canter and the others followed.

Louis brought them back to the stables and they wiped those horses down. Lin poured a little feed for each horse. She said something about chores and went home.

In the golf cart going back to the house Pat said "That was wonderful Louis, thank you."

Pat changed into her suit in the spare bedroom she had used to get out of her school clothes. Louis was waiting for her at the pool with cokes.

Pat did not look as good in a swim suit as Louis had hopped, she was a bit fleshy in her legs and ass, and her tits already had a sag to them.

Pat had a chance to look Louis over, she liked his muscular body, he had thick legs and arms and a wide chest. Louis had a tight slender ass and was darkly tanned. He looked to be about her age, she had no idea Louis was only eleven years old. His manner and deportment was that of mature adult.

They played in the pool for a while and got out. Louis dried Pat off and managed to make it an erotic experience, she dried him in return and noticed that a change had occurred in the front of his swim suit. What had been a large but soft bulge was now an even larger but hard bulge and growing.

Pat wondered just how big it could get and what it looked like.

Louis lay down on a pad and hid it from her, he had seen that look of interest on Pat's face.

Cammy came out wearing a tiny bikini about the color of her tan skin, she had the baby in his basket. The baby was beginning to fret. Cammy said "Guess Robert thinks it's time for his dinner." Cammy unclasped her bra in front and let it drop behind her. Her beautiful breasts were as tan as the rest of her body.

Cammy picked up the baby and pushed a nipple to his mouth. He began sucking noisily.

Cammy said "It feels so good when he nurses."

After a while little Robert was content to go back to sleep. Cammy put him in his bed and said "I want to swim now." She left her tiny bra on the pad and dove in. Cammy did her ten laps and got out. She invited Pat to stay for dinner if she would like.

Pat blushed and said "Thank you mam, there is no one at home for the next three days and I don't enjoy 'fast food' sandwiches.

Cammy said "Enjoy your selves then until seven."

Pat had her back to Cammy when Cammy pointed to Louis's bulge and gave him a thumbs up sign. Louis smiled and gave Cammy an O.K. sign.

Cammy put her bra in the baby carrier and went to get dressed.

Louis asked Pat if she wanted to 'dunk' one more time, she said she was dry now and ready to get dressed.

Louis followed Pat to the bedroom where her clothes were and told her he would help her get dressed. Pat said "I do not need help to do that Louis, get out of here." Louis said "Sure you do honey" and kissed her. Pat said "I don't need any help", Louis kissed her again. Pat said "Well maybe I do need a little help." Three minutes later Louis had his big prick in her. Pat had never had that big a boys member in her before.

Cammy smiled when she heard Pat shout her joy from down the hall. Before she could get Robert's diaper changed, there were two more shouts. As she and the baby were going to the kitchen there was one more.

Daybreak was preparing to make crayfish etofee and baked gator meat, Cammy helped.

Daybreak said "Louis got him another girl now mam?" Cammy said "Yes Daybreak and this one is a little more mature." Daybreak said "Well he needs that. Would you put the rice on now mam, the sauce is near done.

They heard another faint scream from down the hall and Daybreak said "I hope she can make it to the dinner table when he gets through with her." Cammy said "She looks like she can take it."

Pat and Louis were a few minutes getting to the kitchen table after Cammy called through the door that dinner was ready. Pat was quiet during the meal. Louis said something about Pat being alone at home the next four days. Pat said that her mother, father and her grand father Grant were attending a hardware dealers convention in Denver. They would not be back until some time Monday.

Cammy told Louis he could invite Pat to stay at the ranch until her parents were home. Pat said she would like that and would go home to pack a suitcase. She asked Louis if he would ride into town with her to get her things.

The house was dark when Louis and Pat returned, Louis took Pat to his room and told her she was sleeping with him. Pat asked if Cammy would not care. Louis said "Cammy and Bob my brother in law do not mind if I entertain guests in their home."

At a quarter to five Cammy woke the two lovers and announced that breakfast would be ready in fifteen minutes. Pat and Louis were nude and wrapped in each others arms. They put on enough clothes to go to the kitchen. Both ate like they were starved.

Cammy told Pat she was going to have her morning run and suggested Pat join her. Pat said she needed to run, after the big breakfast she had eaten. Cammy agreed.

Cammy usually ran a mile at top speed each morning after breakfast and before her morning shower. She would then get dressed and open the office at seven thirty. That morning Cammy trotted so that an out of shape and flabby Pat could keep up. Pat had to rest several times. Cammy said "Pat you need to get on some kind of exercise program and loose about twenty pounds." Pat agreed. Canny said "I will do this with you every morning and every afternoon while you are here if you like, and I think ten fast laps in the pool would help too.

Pat said that she knew she would look better and feel better if she lost some weight.

Under Cammy's supervision Pat lost two pounds a day while she was at the ranch.

The Monday morning Pat and Louis left for school, Pat weighed and Cammy told her she was almost half way there. Cammy made Pat promise that she would continue to exercise at home. As Pat put her luggage in her car she thanked Cammy for letting her stay with them the four days and nights.

Pat did as she had promised, she had a run early every morning, scaled down her intake of food and kept on loosing those pounds. Two weeks later Louis told Cammy that Pat had asked him to tell her that she had lost twenty more pounds. Cammy asked how Pat looked now. Louis said "She must look good, she has three senior boys following her around like she was a bitch dog in heat." Cammy asked if Pat was still interested in him. Louis said he guessed not anymore.

Cammy told Louis that there were a lot of other girls out there. Cammy thought that Pat was making a mistake if she expected to get the kind of sex she had gotten from Louis from any boy in school.

Kimbal Barker was the daughter of one of the ranch foremen, she was fifteen years old. and was baby sitting when she could. She was saving money to buy a computer.

Cammy wanted to go to a large sale at Oklahoma City. She hired her to baby sit for four days, Robert was taking a bottle and not nursing anymore. Kim was to start looking after little Robert after school Thursday. She would spend the night Thursday and Daybreak would mind the child during the day while Kim was in school Friday. Daybreak would be off after Kim came home from school and not be back until Monday morning. Cammy and Bob would not be back until late Sunday night.

To Louis Kim was just a girl, he knew she was exceptionally bright but had never paid much attention to her. She was one that was never noticed, she was quiet and shy. Kim wore her hair in pig tails and dressed in bulky fitting clothing. She had braces on her teeth so she did not smile much. Kim and Lin were close friends, Lin had told Kim of her affair with Louis soon after it started. Kim had lost her hymen when she was ten. She had used every opportunity since to have sex.

Kim's family had moved into a dwelling on the Davis Ranch less than a year before. She had not had intercourse since moving. Kim wanted to avoid getting the reputation as an easy fuck slut she had earned at Camden Alabama. Her father had been working on a forty thousand acre ranch there. Kim had fucked a lot there.

Kim was really bright and had made nearly as high a score as Louis did on her I.Q. exam. Like Louis the Monks at the school let her feel her way in her choice of classes. Kim was in a computer class with Louis, he had never even noticed her. Kim was determined to change that over the week end she was to work baby sitting his sister's baby.

Kim brought a tote bag of clothes to the 'Big house' Wednesday evening and she and Cammy talked. Cammy and Bob were flying Bob's new twin engine plane to Jackson, pick up Clair, Abigail, Amy and Sharon and fly on to Oklahoma City.

They would leave early the next morning. Daybreak would be in early and they planned to take off at dawn. Daybreak would look after Robert Thursday while Kim was at school. Kim would be with the child Thursday night, Daybreak would take care of little Robert during the day Friday. After that Kim would be with the child until Monday morning. Daybreak would be with him all day Monday. Bob planned for them to be back Monday afternoon.

Thursday afternoon Kim stayed with Robert in the kitchen until Daybreak left. The child became accustomed to Kim changing his diaper. He even wanted to spend time in her lap and have her arms around him. He was no problem for Kim until she had to leave for school Monday morning. Cammy would be home before school would be out then.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.