Damn Cowboys - Cover

Damn Cowboys

Copyright© 2002 by Big-R

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was a runaway, he was the owner of a huge cattle operation. She was so useful to him he married her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Cammy got her parts, had a nice flight down then back up the river and was with her man all morning.

Saturday afternoon the old Sony VAIO was stripped, cleaned and re-built. Cammy was finished by four fifteen. It was ready for work time Monday and was sitting on a low table next to Mrs. Clark's desk.

Cammy was finished for the weekend. She found Bob in his office listing cattle auction yards to call about the sales he was proposing.

Cammy said "I am through working, I want to play now." Bob smiled and said "I will play with you girl." Bob asked her if she would like a dip in the pool. Cammy asked if a cold beer was in order, it was, and they went to the kitchen. Bob asked if she wanted to put on her suit. Cammy said "If there is any part of me you haven't seen by now I am going to give you the chance."

They stripped in the kitchen, took their beers and went to mats by the pool.

Normally Edward Jones serviced the pool Saturday mornings. He was running late that day, he was adding chemicals in the fenced enclosure where the filter was hidden. Through a knot hole he had perfect view of Cammy on top of Bob taking a ride on his huge member. Edward was only nineteen years old, he could not resist taking his cock out and jerking off to an orgasm. He had his climax as Cammy had hers.

Daybreak had a half dozen pairs of frog legs her husband had gigged the night before and brought them by to store in the kitchen. She planned to serve them Monday evening. She had a perfect view through the windows as the two lovers engaged in a non stop fuck fest." Daybreak was amazed that Cammy could take Bob's large, long prick all the way in. She knew she could never do that as small as she was.

Daybreak left thinking of getting her husband to scratch the itch in her vagina caused by watching the lovers.

Bob had told Daybreak to take Sunday off, he would do breakfast. Bob and Cammy stayed in his huge bed late, it was after nine when they quit exploring the others body parts.

Bob was standing at the stove nude stirring his version of 'Shit on a shingle', Cammy was nude and doing the toast.

They heard a knock at the door. Cammy pushed the curtain aside enough to see who was there. She said "It is Phill honey." Bob said "I can't stop doing this honey, put some clothes on and let him in, he has seen me bare assed before. Cammy said "I might as well let him see me that way too." She opened the door and steeped back, "Come in Phill" she said. Phill said "Thank you mam", while trying not to stare. Bob said "Sit at the table Phill, I am nearly finished with my version of S.O.S. Bob said "Cammy set him a place." Phill said he had breakfast at dawn but he remembered how good that was and would have a mid morning snack with them.

As Bob put that thick gravy on the table he said "We are running late Phill, I could not get Cammy up."

Cammy said "Honey it was I that could not get you up one more time."

Phill laughed and said "Debby and I were like you two several years ago." Cammy said "And." Phill said "We take it in spells now."

Cammy had done more toast and Phill could not take his eyes off her lovely body as she moved around. Every thing was perfect, her breasts were large firm globes with large pink nipples pointing up slightly. Her flat tummy merged into a well trimmed muff and those long curvy legs ended in trim ankles and pretty feet. From behind her hair was cut just short of her wide shoulders and her small waist drew attention to her pretty rounded ass.

Bob said "Let's eat."

Bob's S.O.S. was not like that served in Army or Navy mess halls, he put things in his to enhance the flavor of the dried beef.

Everyone had second helpings.

They pushed away from the table and Cammy poured more coffee.

Phill said "Boss I think we have a problem, this morning I helped drag the fifth calf this week out of a cow. All five cows were large and should have been able to calve normally." He had weighed those calves and they had run between one hundred forty and one hundred sixty pounds.(60 to 80 was usual )

Phill said that he wanted to check the breeding records to determine the sire and if it was the same one he wanted to take that bull out of service.

Bob said "Phill all of our pasture run bulls are coming out of service next week, from now on we will be breeding all our cows by A.I. What ever bull is responsible needs to be identified but we will not sell him, we will eat him. I will not ever sell anything that might cause breeding problems."

Cammy said "I will get dressed and crank up the new computer. In a few minutes Phill bring the information to the office and we will find out the Bull's identify."

Cammy put on a white blouse and white shorts, combed her hair and went barefoot to the office. Bob was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, he and Phill were waiting for her.

Cammy brought each cow up in the computer. Only the date she was bread showed. Nothing was there to identify the sire.

Cammy brought up the bulls. Each of the one hundred fifty bulls were on a separate page with the listings of the dates and herd numbers of the cattle he had serviced. Cammy said "I can find him this way but it will take a lot of time." Phill suggested she narrow her search, the Bull would have to be a new in service Bull because if he had been used before his genetic fault would have been noticed. Cammy went to Bull's birth dates. Last year only seventeen new Bulls were added to the service herd.

Cammy printed out the breeding record on all seventeen.

Bob found him, the Bull had only serviced twelve cows because of his young age.

Phill said "That is one of the best looking of our Bulls Boss and he is one of the five chosen from the ranch for semen collection for A.I.

Bob said "Dam can you imagine what could have happened if we had bred a large number of our cows to him." Bob instructed Phill to get the other seven cows up so that they could be observed and have that bull castrated. Bob said "Have those calves sold as veal at weaning time."

Phill left and Cammy said "I think we should look at other cattle management programs for this computer."

Bob said "I agree, we might have spent hours trying to find our problem Bull if Phill had not had his idea."

There was a large horse herd on the ranch The 'Dam Cow Boys' rode in every pasture each day. It was better to view the cattle from up high on a horse's back and a horse could go where no vehicle could.

Bob had his two favorites in stalls in the barn. Bob asked Cammy if she would like to go riding. Cammy said she had never ridden a horse but she would like that if he would show her what to do.

Bob said "Cammy I want to check something, come with me please." Bob led her through a door and up a flight of stairs to the attic over the four car garage. Bob opened a large trunk and handed her a pair of boots wrapped in saran wrap. He asked her to see if they fit. Cammy said "They are a perfect fit." Bob told Cammy that the boots had been his mother's and they had been hand made in Fort Worth for her by the best but most expensive boot makers in the world. Bob said "They are yours now." Bob said "Those round boxes have hats in them, see if any of them fit you." The first one she opened was a blue beaver made by Stetson, it fit perfectly. Cammy said "This would go well with jeans or an evening dress." Bob told her it looked dam good on her.

Bob told Cammy that she was welcome to any thing stored there.

Bob told Cammy to get dressed in jeans and boots and they would spend a few hours on horse back.

At the stables Bob said the pretty brown mare is the best horse on the ranch. I bought her because she has no bad habits and I wanted her as my personnel horse. I was just too heavy for her so I bought the biggest quarter horse in the sale at Ada Oklahoma. Your horse is Saucy mine's name is Brutus. Bob went into the tack room and came out with saddles and harness.

Saucy was a pet, she was nuzzling Cammy while Bob put a saddle on her. When he started to put the bit in her mouth Saucy turned her head to Cammy. Bob said "I guess she wants you to do it Cammy." The horse helped and it took only seconds. Bob said "She likes to be scratched around her ears and under her chin."

Bob got his horse ready and mounted him. Cammy watched him and mounted Saucy.

Brutus groaned when Bob settled in the saddle. Bob said "Go ahead and bitch a little Brutus, it might make you feel a little better."

They let the horses walk through the street with the homes of the key foremen on each side. In one yard there was a birth day party for a little girl and they were cutting her cake. They waved. The biggest house was at the end at a graveled turnaround. Bob said "Phill and Debby live here." As they rode by they found Phill turning ribs on an outside grill.

Phill walked up to them on their horses and said "Boss all of us foremen and our wives are going to eat ribs here about dark, we will have music for dancing later. You and Miss Cammy are invited." Bob asked Cammy and she said "Love to Phill."

For several hours they rode the ranch roads and Cammy became comfortable on her horse. Bob taught her how to use the reins and then let her trot her horse then gallop, when it was time to let the horses run they found out that Saucy could out run Brutus.

Phill met them in the side yard as they returned. He said "We are about ready to eat, why don't you tie your horses and I will let some of the older kids take them to their stalls.

Bob and Phill introduced Cammy to about twenty ranch foremen, they introduced her to their wives. Debby Phill's wife was first. She was a pretty woman and the feel of their love for each other was there.

Someone brought Bob and Cammy beers.

Phill said "Burt brought his 'Music Box' and was playing for us when the baby sitter called and told him his son had broken his arm. He and his wife had to leave in a hurry." Phill said he remembered Bob saying that he had played at a night club while at Auburn. Phill asked Bob to play for the party.

Bob said "It has been a long time, and I will be rusty, but I will try." Bob picked up the instrument and thrummed it, it was in tune. He played and sang that old Hank Williams song 'Crystal Chandelier'. After he started the party got quiet, he was good. Bob played and sang one more and said into his mike "Singing is thirsty business, could someone bring me a beer." After he had a sip Cammy said "Can you do Patsy Cline's 'Just Walk On By' and I will give your throat a rest." Bob grinned and said "Let's do it honey."

When Cammy's sweet voice started everyone stopped what they were doing and listened. After she finished the applause was deafening.

Bob said "Do them another one sweetheart, they like you better than me." Cammy asked if he could play 'Killin Me Softly' that turned out perfect. Then she sang 'I Think I'm Going To Love Him A Long, Long Time'. She made one lady cry. Bob announced "That's all folks, it has been a long time since my S.O.S. this morning and I am starving. Cammy said as they got plates of food "They liked us, they really liked us!" Bob said "Well you maybe." Cammy said "Us."

The music started before they were through eating. The first selection was a Zydeco number, the song in French and the beat was fast. Pure Louisiana Coon Ass. Cammy asked Bob if he could dance to that. Bob said "Used to." Cammy said "Let's see if there is another one." The next one was a slower beat and by a female vocalist. Cammy said "Let's dance." Cammy started beside Bob in a hopping step and soon changed into his arms, but when the fiddles cut in she began a jive step and straddled Bob's leg. While she was humping his leg like a horny puppy Bob danced in place with a smug smile on his face. While the last note was playing Cammy threw her upper torso back and shouted Zydeco. They had been the only ones dancing. There was some scattered applause. Brumby and his wife came to them and said "Lady I am a real coon ass from Church Point Louisiana and you just danced that like one of us. I would like you to dance with me." Cammy said "Brumby you know that a true Cajun lady can only dance like that with her 'main man', I can't dance like that with you." Brumby left. His wife said "I told you so." Bob said "And am I now your 'main man' sweetheart?" Cammy said he was. Bob said "Your 'Main Man' is ready to go home and to bed lady, are you?" Cammy said "Let's go 'Main Man' my nag tired me out today."

They walked home, had a shower together and made sweet love.

At five am they were up and dressed, Daybreak was there a few minutes after five. She was slightly embarrassed because of what she had seen Saturday morning. Daybreak asked what they preferred for breakfast. Bob said "Toast and coffee will do me mam." Cammy said "I can make it on that too Daybreak." Daybreak protested but Bob said "Daybreak we have a busy day going and don't have time to waste."

Cammy was wearing a Stetson and boots.

Bob was wearing his Stetson and boots.

Both wore boot cut jeans and western shirts.

By five fifteen Cammy was in front of the old computer entering transactions from the ledgers since the first day of the year. By eight she had that years transactions in the computer.

When Mary Clark arrived Cammy told her what she had done over the weekend and that morning.

Mary was not pleased, she asked what Cammy was doing altering her bookkeeping system without her being present. Cammy told he that she had not changed a single entry, she had copied her ledgers to the computer. Mary said "Keeping the books for Davis Cattle Company has been my responsibility for twenty four years, I resent a young twit coming in here and changing a system that has worked since this company was formed. Mary went on to say that she was going to speak to Dr. Davis and either that machine was going or she was.

Cammy spent the next hour on the phone to a clerk in Kansas City. Cammy wanted to know if her computer program could interface with the breeder's association computer so that she could up date her records from theirs. The clerk told Cammy she was going to transfer her to Mr. Jemison, he could help her more than she could. Mr. Jemison came on the line and was brought up to date. Robert Jemison said "We can do that but you have to install our program in your computer and then we Email all the information concerning your herd as an attachment and you overwrite your data with ours. Cammy asked if he would send her the program immediately.

Jemison said there was a one hundred dollar per head fee for the program. Cammy said "Mr. Jemison you are talking of four thousand head of cattle at a hundred each, that's four hundred thousand. Jemison was silent for a minute, then he asked if he could call her back later, he needed to talk to his boss. Jemison called back and told her that because Davis Cattle Company was the association's largest member she could have the program and any future upgrades for a dollar a head. Cammy committed for the program.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.