Dunrossiter - Cover

Dunrossiter

Copyright© 2002 by rlfj

Chapter 2: A Wedding Night

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Wedding Night - The young wife of Earl Dunrossiter discovers to her horror just what sort of man her new husband and his sons are.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Historical   Incest   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

If Katherine Dunston had any intentions of choosing a husband more her age, Arthur, Earl Dunrossiter, gave her no chance to realize them. She had never met such a mature and forceful man as the one who began squiring her around and found herself swept off her feet. As her aged grandfather’s health declined, she found herself spending vast amounts of time with his neighbor. By late summer he had asked Sir Dunston for her hand in marriage, and the old gentleman, now moving into senility, agreed.

The marriage was held at Dunston Hall, and although it was a large reception, the only relatives of the bride were her invalid grandfather and his slightly younger sister. Still, it was more than pleasant enough, and a laughing Katherine, Lady Dunrossiter found herself being bundled into her husband’s carriage for the ride back to Dunrossiter shortly before midnight. The entire staff greeted them by torchlight at the entrance to the main hall, and Dunrossiter carried her not only across the threshold, but up the grand staircase and to his rooms. He gently set her down, kissing her tenderly, and allowed her new maids to prepare her for her wedding bed.

Dunrossiter smiled as he left the room, retiring to his study. He had employed several investigators in London to determine the girl’s marriageable status and had been pleased and surprised with the results. His new wife had only blossomed into the incredible beauty she was within the last few years. She had matured late in life, being an ugly duckling that had become the most beautiful swan. As he had suspected, when this had occurred, the young swains had begun vying for her intentions, to the extent that two men were killed in duels, and another took his own life when she spurned him. Exasperated, her elderly great-aunt had sent her home for safekeeping.

Stripping his clothes from his form, he slipped a dark green silk dressing gown on, then returned to his bedroom. Katherine had already returned and was now turning down the bedcovers. She started when she saw him return, and he could see the fear in her eyes. She had never known a man before, and knew little of what to expect, except that it would probably be quite terrible. Trembling, she moved towards the candle, bending slightly to blow out the flame, when she felt his hands on her arms. Turning she looked up at him in confusion. “Sir...?”

Bending over her, he lifted her face to his gently and kissed her softly on the lips. “No, child, leave the candle lit. I wish to see you in all your glory.” Her eyes widened at the thought of being seen naked by a man, but after all, he was her husband now! Dunrossiter gently led her to the foot of the bed. Laying his large hands on her shoulders, he slowly pulled her long, white nightdress off and down her body, allowing it to fall to the floor around her feet.

He gasped with delight to see her naked, and his bride closed her eyes with embarrassment, standing stock still before him. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined. Her breasts were magnificent mountains of flesh, capped with large and prominent nipples. Her waist was extremely narrow, and he thought that he might be able to circumnavigate it with his hands. Her furrow was lightly downed in a pleasingly dark brown, and her legs were flawless. Her complexion was a perfectly unblemished pale white. He knew that she would provide him with many delightful trysts.

“My God, but you’re beautiful!” he exclaimed, at which she opened her eyes in wonderment, astounded that she had not yet been ravished and thrown aside, which is what her great-aunt had warned her would surely happen next. Her eyes widened further as she watched her new husband undo the belt of his dressing gown and peel it off. She marveled at his strong and manly physique, the wide and muscular shoulders, the well-formed sinews of his arms, the thick hair which covered his chest, still a dark black like that on his head, the narrowness of his waist. Her gaze stopped as her eyes lowered, and she gasped at the sight of his manhood. It was huge! Long and thick, surrounded by a dark mass of hair which could not hide the pendulous sac beneath it, it reared up mightily, pointing at her, pulsing with life and vibrancy! There was no possible way that she could accept such a monstrous organ within herself; it would tear her asunder!

Tears began welling up in her eyes and she looked up at her husband piteously. It was then that Dunrossiter decided to spare Katherine as much pain as he could, rather than take her immediately for his own needs and pleasures. Wiping away her tears with a fingertip, he led her to the bed and settled her onto it, then climbed up after her. He stretched out on the bed, rolled towards her, and took her in his arms, hugging her and caressing her back and flanks. Katherine began to slowly relax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.