Retirement
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Jafar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An entrepreneur retires and moves in with his daughter's family. Using a corporation he helped set up, he begins having her friends mind-trained and having flagrant sex with them. Then he sets his eyes on her ...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom  

"Daddy, David would have to leave!"

"I'll... I'll go."

"David, sit down now! On the sofa. Daffy, he has to stay here in case I need him to squash ants. Now remove your shorts."

She shut her eyes and sighed. She began to reach up and remove the hat, but Grant stopped her. "No, leave the hat on, and the sandles too. They look sexy. Just take off the shorts like I told you."

Daphne swallowed and unbuttoned the waist, then unzipped the zipper. Slowly, shaking slightly, she slid them down to the floor and stepped out of them.

Grant admired his daughter, standing there in her sandles, panties and hat. She was a beautiful creature.

"Daffy!" Grant said in a whisper, but more than loud enough for David to hear. "Why are your panties so wet?!"

David jerked his head, startled. He couldn't see since he was sitting behind her, but that just couldn't be true. His mother must have just been sweating, that's all.

"Daddy... I... you... oh, Daddy... let me just... I don't want to... Daddy, my son is here!"

"Daffy, we're just checking for ants. Now take off the panties."

David saw the back of his mother's chest rise and fall as she took a deep breath and sighed. Then she bent over and slowly eased the underwear over her ass and down her legs. David couldn't help himself, he found his eyes drawn toward his mother's behind. It was a *very* pretty ass! But he shouldn't be looking at her, admiring her that way! She was his mother, for goodness sakes!

Grant began running his hands over her hips and around her buttocks. "Davy, want to check her butt for me?"

"N-no, Grandpa."

"Okay, more work for me, though."

Daphne felt her father's hands roam around her lower body. She knew her son was sitting behind her, staring at her. She refused to look that way. This was so humiliating! She steeled herself for when her father ran his hands over her clitoris. She needed to hold herself perfectly still, not to react at all. Her own son was watching, and she had to hold on to some dignity.

When Grant did it, she sucked in air, gasping anyway. Despite steeling herself, the sensations were just too strong. She knew he heard her, her own son, as she... as she... Oh, how humiliating.

"Well, you seem to be clear to me, Daffy." She immediately bent over to retrieve her underwear, but Grant stopped her. "Daffy, there aren't any ants, but, honey, you're stiff as a board. You are *so* tense."

"Daddy!" She rolled her eyes. "Daddy, just let me get dressed."

Grant held her up by her upper arm. "Is it David? Does it make you nervous that he's in the same room with you when you're in your birthday suit?"

"Daddy! He's my son! And we shouldn't have done this in the first place. There were never any ants on me!"

"Daffy, if it makes you so uncomfortable to be nude in front of your son -- well, that's a problem. And we should fix it."

"Daddy... ," she whined.

Grant took her shoulders and forced her around to face her son.

"Daddy!" she squealed.

Grant held her by her shoulders. "David, stay. You just sit there, boy. We need you to help your mother work through this problem she has. You *do* want to help, don't you? You don't want your mother to become any more emotionally sick, do you?"

"I -- I --"

"Stay there. Now, Daffy, are you trying to tell me that in all these years, your son has never accidentally walked into the bathroom when you were in there? Or into the bedroom when you were changing? Never?"

"Daddy..."

"Come on, tell me."

"Yes, Daddy," she said, shrugging. "Of course there have been accidents."

"Oh!" he laughed. "Is that what you call them? 'Accidents'?"

"Daddy, can I get dressed now?" she asked, fidgetting.

"In a minute, honey. I want you to get over this hangup. It's not good for you to have emotional blocks.

"Now look at him. Look him in the eye."

Daphne swallowed and slowly looked up at David, meeting his gaze.

"Now look at him. He's your son. Ages ago, before anyone had any clothes, this would be the only way he would *ever* see you."

"You -- you're right," she whispered.

"And you used to see him nude, when he was a baby."

"Yes -- yes, I guess you're right, Daddy."

"Now, tell me. The walls aren't crashing down, are they? Disaster isn't *really* striking is it? Is this really *so* awful?"

"No... no, it's not really *so* awful."

"Good, good. In fact it feels sort of good to be without the hindrance of clothing, doesn't it."

"No, Daddy," she said, smiling, "I don't think I'd go that far. You're right, there's nothing wrong with something... happening every now and then. The sky won't fall in if he accidentally catches a glimpse of me. But, no, I definitely feel more comfortable in clothes."

"Perhaps we need to work on that just a little more, then."

"Later, Daddy. Later."

"No, no," he said, stopping her as she bent over to pick up her clothes. "First I want you to prove to yourself that you are really over this. Wait just a couple minutes before you get dressed again. And pay some respect to your son. He just aced his final! Go get us both a beer, Daffy!"

Daphne smiled at David. "We *are* proud of you. Three beers coming up!" She walked off into the kitchen, wearing only her sandles and hat.

David swallowed hard when she left.

"Thanks for your help, son. She'll be better for this."

"Grandpa!" David said, shaking his head, his eyes wide, "Grandpa, she may be rambling or something, but there have never been any 'accidents' as she calls them. Grandpa, she has always been frightfully careful never to even let me see her in bra and panties."

"Really? That uptight?"

"And now! Grandpa, what did you do to get her to do that?! I mean, she just stripped right down, right here. I --"

"Easy, easy, don't get hysterical. Do you remember what I said last night, about a lot of women just needing a man to give her directions?"

David, eyes still wide, nodded.

"David, your mother is like that."

"No... no... ," he said, shaking his head. "You don't know her. She'd never..."

"She just did, boy. She just did. She is hungering for some direction that her husband isn't showing her."

"But --"

"Three cold beers!" she announced, walking in with three glasses, seemingly unconcerned about her nakedness. She handed each man a glass, then sat down, crossed her legs and took a long drink of hers.

"About the celebration tonight," Grant said after he took a drink of his, "I would actually recommend we order in tonight. There is a steak house that fixes excellent sirloins, and I know the manager. I'm sure he would be happy to have one of his boys run an order over here."

David couldn't take his eyes off his mother. She had always been so careful, never to let anything accidentally show. And now here she was! Naked, drinking a beer with him and his grandfather! What had come over her?! Was Grandpa... could Grandpa actually be right about women?!

Daphne finished taking another drink of her beer. "David," she said, not looking at him, "Quite staring at me. I'm trying to work through this hangup I have. I don't need you making it harder on me."

David quickly snatched his gaze back from her body, casting his eyes down. "I'm," he swallowed, "I'm sorry, Mom. I just... you're just acting so..."

She looked over at him and he glanced up to meet her eyes until she stared so hard that he looked back down. "David, I'm your mother. That definitely doesn't mean I'm a virgin. Do you follow the logic here?" She waited for him to look up and nod. "Now, maybe you have a few hangups of your own that *you* need to work through, young man."

"I'm... I'm sorry, Mom."

"Weeellll," Grant interrupted, "That conversation sure took a strange turn. If I can pull you two back to my original topic, shall we order in tonight?"

"Sounds fine to me," Daphne said, taking another drink of beer.

David just grunted.

"In that case, Daphne, you go get dressed in you very best outfit. We have to celebrate a fine piece of work that this young man has done. And I'll place the order. Sirloins and potatoes all around?"

"Mmmmm," Daphne said, standing up and taking one last drink of beer before setting the glass down on the coffee table, "That sounds excellent. Let me go fix myself up for our man of honor tonight." She tousled David's hair as she walked by, drawing a surprised look from him -- he had thought she was angry with him.

Grant still sat, leaning back in the sofa, and took another drink from his beer. "Don't worry about it, Davy. Do you remember what I said about some fillies having a little more spirit, trying to play the game and go through the motions of bucking you off."

"Y-yeah."

"Your mom's just trying to show a little spirit. That's not bad at all, actually. It makes it even more enjoyable when they finally submit."

David turned to look at his grandfather. "Submit? I don't know, Grandpa. I don't think I know anything anymore."

"Don't worry, lad. It'll come to you. It'll all come in its own time."

"If you say so."

"And now," he took a final drink of beer, "I need to go call that order in."

When his grandfather left the room, David reached into his pants and tried to reposition his cock back down. He had gotten so hard when his mother began to strip that he had been afraid he'd cum. He sure didn't want her to see him all erect and hard. No telling how angry she'd get!

A few minutes later, Grant came back in, sat down and took his beer glass back. "It's on its way -- should be here in about forty-five minutes."

David nodded at him, still distracted, trying to puzzle together everything that was happening.

"You know your mom is really proud of you."

"Yeah... I know..."

"Did you notice how nice she fixed up for you?"

David's eyes focussed, and he looked over at Grant. "Hungh?"

"Didn't you notice she had already put on her makeup? She doesn't usually do that when she works in the garden does she?"

"No -- no she doesn't. She did, didn't she. I was so excited over the final that I didn't even notice."

"Yes, she did. It's only natural, though. You're an important man in her life, so she naturally wants to look her prettiest for you."

"Prettiest? For me?"

"You're a fine looking young man, David."

"Grandpa! That's... that's weird!"

Grant grinned and took another drink. "I'll bet she comes down those stairs dressed up as fine as you've ever seen her. Just for you, David."

David was shaking his head. "Grandpa, this is all just bizarre."

"David, David, David. I keep telling you. Most women put on a spirited front, pretend to be all rational and reserved, but they just want to be ridden. They want a man strong enough to bend them to his will and ride them for all they're worth. Keep your eyes open. You'll see. And I'll point out the ones that are really like that, okay? You ask me about a lady before you try to tame her, and I'll tell you if she's a likely prospect." He took another drink of beer and chuckled. "From what I've seen of your Mom this afternoon, she craves being ridden so hard right now that she's willing to do things she would never have thought herself doing."

David took a drink of beer. "You can say that again."

A few minutes later, Daphne came downstairs, her hair done up, her makeup fixed even more beautifully than before. She was wearing the powder blue nightie that Amy had given her, no panties, and high heel shoes. David choked on his beer before she even reached the bottom of the steps and spun around to model. "Well, what do you two men think?"

"Mom! You're still... Mom, I can see you nipples! And your... where are your panties?!"

"Oh, Davy, you noticed! Do you like?!"

"Mom!"

"David, we were just talking about hangups, and Daddy is right. I shouldn't be so uptight. There will be no horsing around or touching, now! But I really should be a little more relaxed with my attitudes. So, did Daddy call the dinner in?"

"Yes, honey, I did. Should be here in about a half hour." He looked over to see David staring at his mother. "Daffy, I think the beer is hitting our man of honor here a little hard. Why don't you go fix him a glass of milk?"

"Sure!"

She left for the kitchen, and Grant walked over to a cabinet and opened the drawer. "You're just going to have to get used to it, Davy. Once a woman that's been this hungry for so long finds what she's after, she stays with it. I think you'll be seeing a lot of new attitudes in your mother from now on."

David was just shaking his head.

Grant pulled a tape out of the cabinet, put it in the VCR and turned on the television.

"What are we going to watch?"

"A movie that's perfect for tonight's celebration. But we'll wait for your mother to get back." He moved his glass of beer to the nightstand beside the chair and ottoman, then sat.

"Here you go, sweetie," Daphne said, coming back into the den. "Here's your milk."

"Thanks, mom."

She stood, watching him while he took a long drink. Grandpa was right, maybe this beer *was* hitting him hard.

"I warmed it up between my breasts, honey."

"Hungh?!"

She grabbed her breasts from underneath and held them up. "I held the milk between my breasts until it got warm for you, dear."

"Momma! What is *with* you?!"

"What do you mean?" She smiled vacantly a moment, then looked down at herself and cocked her head to the side. Why was she cupping her breasts up? At her son?! This was not like her! "I..." She had put on that transparent nightie! Where were her panties?! She remembered choosing not to wear any. But why?! What was she doing?!

She spun around towards Grant. "Daddy! What have you done to me?!"

"Why, what do you mean, Daffy-Bear?"

"Daddy! This is not like me! I would *never* do these things!!! What have you done to me?!"

"It's okay, Daffy-Bear. I just made you a little more pliable. That's all." He turned to look at a gape-mouthed David. "She always was such a stuck up tart. But years with her husband have changed that. She's much more open to new things now."

"Daddy!!!" she cried out. "I don't *want* to be more pliable!!!"

"Honey, hush. Sit on the sofa. We're going to watch a tape."

"Daddy!! Whatever you've done to me, stop it!! I don't want to be like this! I don't *want* to run around naked!!"

"Daffy, sit. We'll discuss it later, after the tape."

"But --"

"Sit."

Daphne walked around and sat on the couch.

"David, shut your mouth, you look retarded like that. Go sit on the couch too, beside your mother, and we'll start that tape."

David, distracted stood, walked over to the couch and sat on the opposite side as Daphne.

"Here we go," Grant said, pressing PLAY, "One big happy family."

There was a flash of a scene on the tape, in which David could have sworn he saw Patricia Sill, the cheerleader, rolling around on a bed, naked. Then the scene changed to his mother, sitting on her bed, talking to someone.

"Ohgod, no!" Daphne gasped.

"Daphne, hush."

She leaned back in the bed, still talking to someone. A female voice

answered from the bathroom. A few moments later, Amy Keith walked out

of the bathroom wearing a nightie similar to the one Daphne had on

now, only with panties.

"No!"

"Quiet, Daphne."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.