Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 9: The Bar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Bar - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

A tall man in western dress came to the table and reached out his hand to Debbie. "Lets dance pretty lady," he said while lifting her from her chair.

A stern look from Cindy left no doubt in Debbie's mind that no argument would be accepted. Arriving on the dance floor Debbie felt herself being pressed tightly against his body. His hands were around her and resting on her ass. Debbie couldn't loosen his grip and just tried to follow his steps. She felt his tongue licking her ear and he whispered strange sounds as they danced. Debbie looked over at Ted who just set there and watched with a blank stare on his face. Debbie didn't know at the time but inside Ted wanted to scream about the man who was assaulting his wife but couldn't move. When the music ended the man pulled Debbie over to a corner of the bar where other men were standing.

He pushed Debbie into the center of the group and said, "Say hello to my friends you little slut!"

They all laughed as Debbie tried to push past them but she was unable to break free from the circle. Debbie felt a pair of arms surround her waist from behind. One of the men in front reached up and pulled down the neckline of Debbie's sweater exposing her bra.

"My, my pretty lady, you shouldn't keep a great pair of tits like that all penned up," he said as he unhooked the front clasp and spreads the cups apart letting both of her breasts spill out.

Debbie was still pinned from behind and couldn't move. Men on both sides began to squeeze and compress her tits. They pulled at her nipples until they became erect. Others, who took turns feeling, squeezing and sucking, as Debbie was held helpless, joined the group. Debbie watched her erect nipples being sucked into the mouths of two men while dozens of eyes watched and waited for their turn. Still unable to move, Ted could only scream silently while watching the attack on his wife. Earl and Cindy laughed and hollered as the crowd grew. One man ran his hands up under Debbie's skirt and began to fondle her ass. She felt his hand pull down the top of her panty hose and a cold finger exploring down the crack of her ass. Debbie's feelings of horror began to turn to pangs of pleasure as she felt herself being violated in front of her husband. She couldn't suppress the moans that started deep inside of her and started to grow louder and louder. This only increased the frenzy of the assault by the men around her.

"The bitch loves it!", cried one man. Others pressed forward to wait their turn.

All of a sudden a very tall-distinguished man appeared and said one word, "Enough."

The crowd around Debbie instantly stopped the attack and stepped back. Debbie fell back against the wall, panting heavily; she knew she had heard that voice before. Suddenly remembering she was half nude, Debbie quickly hooked the front catch of her bra and pulled up her sweater to cover herself. Cindy came up and grabbed her arm dragging her back to the table.

"Wasn't that fun pretty lady?" Cindy purred.

Debbie could only gasp as she tried to lift her drink with shaking hands.

Earl stood up and said, "I think it's time to leave folks and have some private fun."

He helped Ted to his feet, ignoring his mumbled protests, and the four of them walked out to the car. Debbie got into the back seat and tried to get Ted to respond. He was still in a stupor and just stared at her. By the time they arrived back at the house he was starting to come around. Earl helped Ted to walk into the living room and placed him on the couch next to Cindy. He took out an object from his coat that Debbie could see was a videocassette. Ted had begun to speak and tried to ask Debbie if she was all right. Cindy interrupted him and told him to shut up in a loud voice.

"Listen asshole, just be quiet and pay attention."

Earl then placed the cassette in the VCR and turned on the TV. Debbie heart almost stopped as she realized it was the video from the judge's house!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.