Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 4: The Sentence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Sentence - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Debbie was shocked to see the "home" of Judge Mauser. A mansion set in the deep woods above Cripple Mountain overlooking the entire city. The sheriff stopped before the iron gates and honked. After a short wait the gates opened and the sheriff drove in and parked. Debbie was walked to the front door that was opened by a butler when they arrived on the front steps. Debbie was beginning to a little odd dressed in her short jeans and the halter-top but she had to see the judge and get out of this mess. After being admitted she and the sheriff wound up in a small study that was fully paneled in a dark expensive wood. Big Al excused himself and left Debbie standing alone. She felt very alone and wrapped her arms across her ample breasts and shivered slightly. A voice behind her suddenly brought her out of her trance.

Judge Mauser was a forty-five year old man who had amassed a fortune since his graduation from law school. Most of the amassed fortune was not included in his income tax reports. A striking gray-headed man who turned ladies' heads when he appeared at the many parties held within the county upper class. "Good evening Miss, I am Judge Mauser, welcome to my home." Debbie turned around and saw a very nice looking man in an expensive sports jacket and holding a snifter of what might be Cognac.

Debbie stumbled for a second and then said, "Hello, I'm very glad to meet you your honor."

"Please don't stand on formalities in my home, you can call me Harry like my friends. I hope we can become friends."

Debbie didn't know what to say. She was expecting a stern man who was all law. The judge indicated to her to sit down and she immediately complied. The judge walked over to a wet bar and turned and offered Debbie a drink. Fearing she might upset him, she accepted the drink even though she wasn't sure what it was. The first taste however, was delicious and she smiled as she felt the warm spirits flow through her body. After a few minutes the judge walked over to Debbie and stood before her. He smiled and asked what was the problem.

Debbie expecting a serious court dialog was speechless for a second but responded, "I have been mistaken for a drug dealer and I just want to go home to my husband.""

The tears began to flow and the judge put his hands around her face and said, "Don't cry pretty lady, I'm sure we can work things out. Here, let me get you some more of your drink."

He walked to the bar and filled Debbie's glass with the same strange tasting liquid. Debbie didn't argue it tasted fine and after the jail food she needed something to make her feel good.

The judge took Debbie's hand and spoke directly to her, "My dear, you are in very deep trouble. Your crime could send you to prison for over twenty years. Do you want to spend the next twenty years without your husband?

Debbie froze and shook her head no and tried to speak but couldn't.

The judge moved back and then said, "I have the power to send you away or dismiss you to return home. " Do you understand?"

Debbie again nodded her head but could not speak. In her present state of dress she felt almost naked before this powerful person. She wished she had insisted on going home to change first. Judge Mauser again walked up to Debbie and laid his hand on hers.

"Debbie, I do understand how horrible it would be to spend the next ten or twenty years in prison." "The loneliness, the lesbians, the loss of your husbands love." "Do you really want to spend the time there?"

Debbie cringed and quietly said, "No your honor, I don't. I would do anything not to go to prison for ten or twenty years."

The judge smiled and knew it had started. It was just a matter of time with the young naive woman before him. He felt his manhood rise in anticipation of what will follow. The second drink was followed by a third. Debbie lost count of how many drinks and couldn't care less since the feeling was so different from her experiences in jail. She found her self-sitting on the sofa with the judge next to her. He was asking just what she would do to keep herself out of prison. She heard herself say, "Anything."

The judge then arose and repeated, "Anything?"

Debbie nodded her head yes.

"Well there may be a way to solve both our problems. Over ten years ago I lost my wife and I have never had the desire to have another women since. A man can only stand so much pressure before he must do something to relieve it." With that he returned to the couch.

The judge placed his hand on the bare leg of Debbie just below her crouch and looked into her eyes and said, "Can you help me relieve the pressure within me? Or do you want to go to jail for the next ten years?"

Debbie froze and could hardly breathe. Even though she was very drunk she knew what the offer was and what the duties were for her to perform. The immensity of the proposal caused Debbie to shake within. It was very apparent that an offer to keep her from a prison sentence would be based on her acceptance of a superior court judge as her lover. Debbie sat and hoped she would not scream or run from the room. The judge walked over and took her glass. Going to the bar he filled it again and gave it to her. Debbie accepted it with her eyes on the floor. Taking a long drink she didn't feel anything. All the alcohol had numbed her taste buds and she had no difficulty in swallowing the drink without stopping. The glass was removed from her hand and she felt an arm moving around her shoulders. She smelled cologne that was unfamiliar. Her eyes remained focused on the rug while a hand slowly came around her chest and cupped her right breast. One part of her said fight, but the alcohol said don't fight it. She felt the hand squeezing her breast and she decided not to fight it.

Judge Mouser knew that he had reached the point of no return with Debbie. The feel of her breast through her halter was causing him to lose control of his actions. He slowly put both hands around Debbie and lifted the halter bra from her breasts and lifted it over her head. He gazed at the sight of her breasts with their protruding nipples so pointed and large. His first action was to bend down and take each one in his mouth and suck as hard as he could until the nipple was fully within his mouth. Debbie wanted to stop him, no man but Ted had every kissed her there but the alcohol kept her from responding. She looked down and saw the judge sucking on one breast and squeezing the other one. It felt both good and horrible at the same time. When Ken kissed her there she always went wild and now that same feeling was coming over her now. The judge now moved his hand down to her waist and began to unbutton her shorts and lower the zipper. It was like a dream where she could only watch and not react.

The judge quickly moved the zipper down and pulled the jeans down and off Debbie's legs. His erection grew to maximum when he saw the blue bikini panties that covered his goal. Quickly hooking his fingers in their waistband he pulled them down and off with a single jerk. He now stared at the soft blond mound below. Running his fingers down her smooth belly he inserted them into the warm passageway below the blond mound. Debbie tried to resist but her body would not respond. She felt the entry to her most private parts and gave in to the feelings that assaulted her mind. "Why am I not fighting this she asked herself?" "Why does it feel so good? The judge found her clit and began stroking it.

Now Debbie pleaded for him to stop but he continued even faster. Then he suddenly stopped. Debbie found herself totally naked on the couch with the judge removing the last of his clothes. Debbie could do nothing but watch as the judge removed the last of his clothes. As he stood before her she could see his massive cock pointing straight up before her eyes. The judge sat down on the couch and turned Debbie around to face him.

Almost with a hissing voice he said, "Get on your knees bitch, do it now."

Debbie complied and got up on her knees and found she was inches away from his pulsing cock. Having never seen another cock other than Ted's, Debbie was mesmerized with the large object before her. His cock was longer and thicker than Ted's and had a bulbous head that was almost purple in color. The shaft had veins standing out in relief and below was his scrotum with two massive knots covered with short wiry black hairs.

"Take it in your mouth and suck it bitch," he screamed while pressing it against her teeth.

Debbie grabbed the shaft and held it tightly a few inches from here eyes. She had only been this close to a penis once before, with Ken, but she had hesitated each time before and had not gone any farther. Ken understood it would take time but Debbie knew the judge would not understand any hesitation at this point. Time stood still as she held the massive shaft and knew she must perform to prevent her incarceration in the state prison. She brought the swollen knob to her mouth and saw the first drops of pre-cum emerging from the large slit on its head. Her eyes were riveted on the shiny drops and without knowing why she extended her tongue and licked them off. Their taste was like nothing she had ever tasted before. Not sweet, not sour, not salty, just a taste that made her desire more of the sticky liquid. Debbie then parted her lips and opened her mouth and brought the purple knob inside. It seemed that no matter how wide she parted her jaws she couldn't get his shaft inside. Finally it passed in and Debbie could feel it pressing against the back of her mouth.

The drinks had numbed her body and she felt that it might have passed further down her throat. The feeling of his shaft within her mouth was one of both pleasure and revulsion. Not caring which would win out Debbie began to suck and pump on his cock. Each stroke brought her lips almost to the end of his shaft. Occasionally she would release his cock and drop down to the massive sack of balls below and take each one carefully into her mouth and gingerly roll it around in her mouth. The feel of the rough skin of his scrotum and the wiry hairs in her mouth only inflamed her further. Once when she was licking his balls the judge raised his knees to his chest and placed his hand on Debbie's head forcing it down and into the cleft below his balls. Debbie's tongue touched his anus and further pressure left her with no option but to lick it. She then found herself trying to penetrate the orifice. The pressure pushing against her head stopped but Debbie continued to try to penetrate. Pushing with all her powers her tongue sought to open the tightly closed orifice. Finally failing to do so she returned to the now pulsing shaft.

The judge knew the time was near and he made sure that he was deep inside Debbie's mouth. As the feeling peaked and he knew there was no stopping, he placed both of his hands on the back of Debbie's head to prevent her from removing his cock from her mouth. He began to moan and felt the rising pressure in his loins. Debbie felt the hands on her head and knew what was about to happen within her mouth. Not caring she continued to suck the massive cock. He came in a gush. The hot sperm squirted in three or four steams covering both the roof of Debbie's mouth and her throat. Not a drop was lost. Debbie thought she would not be able to hold all of the hot liquid but found that she had swallowed each drop and wanted more. Both the judge and Debbie collapsed on the couch, both breathing heavily.

The massive cock was now deflated and hanging just a few inches from Debbie's chin. A thin string of cum hung down from its tip with a large pearl-like globule at its end. Debbie could not stop herself as she stretched out and transferred the string to her finger allowing the ball of cum at its end swing back and forth like a pendulum before her eyes. Slowly bringing it closer and closer to her tongue she captured that last drop. Deliberately rolling it around her mouth she extracted its entire flavor before swallowing. After a few minutes the judge stood up and left the room leaving Debbie alone and naked on the couch.

Debbie slowly got up from the couch and dressed. The taste of the judges' sperm was still heavy in her mouth. Surprisingly enough it wasn't that bad in fact she discovered it was a rather nice taste. She didn't know what to do now. Had she performed well enough to have her release from the bogus charge? Debbie now wondered if her actions would keep her from ever being able to face Ted again. He wouldn't have to know unless she told him. Maybe it would be just a period in her past that must never surface. She was sure that Ted had some affairs that he had never told her about but she had always felt that such things were a mans prerogative. This would be her secret. She began to think how pleased Ted would be the next time he wanted her to suck his cock. She would have to be very careful when she did it and not show any knowledge of what to do and when. Debbie's body quivered slightly as she though of having Ted's cum soon fill her mouth. She now knew that she wanted more, hopefully it would be Ted's, but she had to have more. The sound of a door opening brought her back to reality. Big Al walked in and came over to where Debbie was standing.

"Well how did you and his honor get along Miss?" Big Al whispered into her ear.

Debbie backed away from the huge man and said, "We came to an understanding regarding my case and I should be released very soon."

"Well that's just fine Miss but I haven't seen any papers from his honor yet so be assured you are still in custody. Understand?"

Debbie nodded yes and decided to sit down. The last drink she had was just beginning to hit and she felt dizzy. Big Al walked around behind the couch where Debbie was sitting and began stroking her ponytail,

"What lovely hair you have I always enjoy blondes.

Please don't do that," she asked, "being your prisoner doesn't mean you can do what you want with me."

Big Al grinned and thought how wrong you are pretty lady. "Well Miss, why don't we watch some TV until the judge returns?"

"Suit yourself sheriff," Debbie said, "I just want to get out of here and go home."

Big Al walked over to the large screen TV and took out videotape from his jacket pocket. After loading the tape and pressing the start button he returned to the couch and sat next to her. Debbie really wasn't in the mood to watch anything but perhaps it would help time pass more quickly. The screen lit up with the usual gray background then two people appeared in an indoor setting. For the first few seconds Debbie thought the scene was familiar then in horror she jerked straight up and saw herself and the judge on screen, standing and talking as they had just an hour ago. Debbie whole body stiffened as the sound came on and she could hear her voice and the judge's discussing her case and how it might be resolved.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.