Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 3: The Incarceration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Incarceration - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Big Al got out and opened the rear door of the unit and said, "Careful getting out Miss, don't want no bruises or cuts on those pretty legs."

His manner gave Debbie the chills as she struggled to get out of the low back seat without the use of her arms. Big Al reached down and grabbed one arm and pulled her up to her feet. The touch of this man made Debbie feel soiled. They passed though many steel doors into a small room where she was told to sit down on a hard metal bench and be quiet by an officer who was addressed as Sergeant by Big Al. Her purse and groceries were brought in and placed on the table next to her. The Sergeant turned on a computer terminal and walked over to Debbie and in a very bored manner read her rights as to having an attorney present and other required rights to one phone call and the fact she didn't have to say anything at this time. Debbie shook her head that she understood her rights and asked that the cuffs be removed as they were hurting her wrists.

Big Al nodded OK and said, "She's not a fighter, go ahead and remove them. You going to be good Miss, right?"

Debbie again nodded without speaking. The Sergeant removed the cuffs and Debbie felt the blood rushing back into her hands.

Rubbing her wrists she quietly asked, "I have to use the restroom, where is it?"

Big Al looked up and said, "Well the only one prisoners can use is inside a cell. Go down that hallway on your left and stop at any open cell. Don't worry no one is in custody but you."

Debbie walked down the hallway and found four open cells. The sight of the iron bars made her shake and she almost lost control of her bulging bladder. Looking in the first one she saw a stainless steel commode mounted on the wall with no seat attached. A roll of toilet paper was sitting on the floor. Taking the first few feet of paper Debbie lined the rim of the toilet to make a seat cover. Looking around she didn't see or hear anyone. Quickly unzipping her jeans and lowering them and then her blue bikini panties she sat on her makeshift seat cover and immediately a long and loud stream of urine began hitting the water below. What Debbie didn't notice was the large one way silvered globe in the hallway directly across from her with a small blinking green light nearby.

Last summer Big Al had asked for and received moneys from the county commission to fix up the jail to modern standards. A large amount of these funds went for security measures. Included in these measures was the installation of cameras that could see into each and every portion of the jail and project their images on four-color TV screens in the dispatch office. These cameras were state of the art color cameras with motor driven telephoto lenses capable of sweeping any area with great detail. Big Al and his Sergeant had sat down at the console when Debbie left and turned on the hallway camera. They watched her make her seat cover.

Sergeant Harris laughed and said, "I guess she doesn't trust my housekeeping." "Hell I cleaned them last week, real good."

Big Al laughed and continued to watch as Debbie looked up and down the hallway before unzipping her jeans. The vivid blue panties stood out on the screen as he adjusted the "zoom" control to bring her image in closer stopping only when she was filling the screen from her waist to her knees. The blue disappeared in one quick motion as she squatted on the seat but he swore he caught a glimpse of a golden patch between her tightly squeezed thighs. The hidden microphones picked up and amplified the sound of her mighty stream of urine.

Sgt. Harris laughed again and said, "Hell I have a horse that doesn't make that much noise when he pisses."

"Shut up asshole," yelled Big Al. The sound of her pissing was turning him on. He watched closely and when Debbie stood to pull up her panties and jeans he was rewarded with a close up of a triangular golden bush like no other he had ever seen.

Debbie felt better but did not want to remain in the cell any more than necessary. She dressed and pressed the button to flush the toilet. Leaving the cell she looked left and saw nothing but a dead end hallway. Walking back to the booking room she again had thoughts of just what she would do to get home and forget this whole mess. Waiting for here still were the Sergeant and Big Al, both with grins on their faces. Debbie was told to sit down and answer dozens of questions for the booking report. She answered in a soft voice and stared at the ground during the entire procedure. During the questioning a tall middle-aged female entered the room dressed in uniform. A very pretty woman with long black hair and a figure that might exceed even Debbie's in dimensions.

Big Al greeted her with a hearty, "Hi Cindy, look what we have for you."

Cindy stopped and stared at Debbie with a faint smile on her perfectly made up face. She slowly walked over and putting her face within inches of Debbie's said, "Hi pretty one, I'm Cindy the night dispatcher and jailer and any other damn thing that needs to be done around here. I'll be your company tonight sweetie."

Debbie tried to back away and cried out, "I'm not staying here tonight, I want my husband to come and get me now. I promise I'll not try to leave the county, just let me out of here."

Big Al slowly arose and walked over to Debbie and lifted up her chin with his hand and putting his mouth next to her ear whispered, "You are not going anywhere until the judge says so and he doesn't hold court again until Monday morning, two days from now."

Debbie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Sitting in this place without Ted for two days would be impossible, she must get out and be with her husband. Cindy told her to get up and come over to the table to be fingerprinted. Debbie was glad she didn't have one of the men holding her hand while she was printed. While Cindy pressed her fingers against the card she had a funny feeling that more than a professional hold of her hand was in progress. Cindy smiled and lightly ran her fingers across Debbie's hands and commented on how nice and soft her hands were and how did she keep them that way. When she was finished the Sergeant and Big Al had left the room and only she and Cindy remained.

Cindy came over and smiled while she took her hand again and said, "Stand up now and we have to do a search before you can be left in a cell."

Debbie pulled back quickly and said, " I want to call my husband, I don't want to be searched, I don't want to go into one of those cells again."

Cindy's tone changed and she said very briskly, "Look sweetie, don't give me a hard time now. Stand up and march to the first cell without any trouble or I will take you there!"

Debbie felt a strong grip on her arm with much more force than she thought a woman could produce. She was led down the hall and pushed into the first cell where she had left only an hour before. Cindy had brought along a small box containing some type of supplies and laid them on the nearest bunk.

"O.K. honey, strip down and let me check your clothes for any illegal items you might have hidden."

Debbie quickly complained, "The sheriff has already searched me. He didn't find anything. You don't have to do it again."

Cindy smiled and said, "I'm sure the sheriff didn't do a full body search at the side of the road my dear. Now strip and do it quickly, I have other work to do."

Cindy realizing she couldn't fight this woman reached up on either side of her sports bra and lifted it up and free from her breasts. She thought she heard a short grunt from Cindy who was standing behind her. Crossing her arms she pulled the bra up and over her head handing it to Cindy who examined hit. Debbie felt cold and exposed as she crossed her arms over her creamy white breasts in an attempt to cover them. Her ruby red nipples were in full erection due to the cold air and the even colder eyes of Cindy.

"Don't stop there," Cindy coached, "everything means everything."

Debbie unzipped her jeans, lowered and stepped out of them. Cindy's eyes widened at the sight of the bright blue bikini panties that barely covered her pubic mound in front and were nothing but a thong in the rear.

"I like your choice in nudies," purred Cindy, "but they have to come off too."

Debbie hooked her thumbs in the sides and slid the panty down and handed it to Cindy. Cindy reached out for it but completely missed it as her eyes were on Debbie's body and not the panty being handed to her. Debbie noticed the expression on Cindy's face and sat down on the nearest bunked and tried to cover herself.

"Don't sit down yet honey," said Cindy, "we aren't finished."

Debbie looked up and cried, "You have everything, what more can you search?"

Debbie watched as Cindy opened the kit she had brought and pulled out a pair of surgeons' gloves and a tube of petroleum jelly.

As she pulled the gloves on a wicked smile appeared on Cindy's face and she bent down and said very softly, "You!"

Debbie jumped to the wall on the bunk and pulled up her knees in a fetal position. "No, you can't mean you are going to do that. Only a doctor can do that, I demand a doctor."

Cindy reached over and grabbed Debbie by her ponytail and jerked her to her feet. Her strength was that of a man. "Look my little princess, you have two choices. Either I do it or I'll call Big Al to do it. He would love to complete the search. Now, which will it be, me or Big Al.?"

Debbie sobbed and said slowly, "You."

Cindy smiled and said, "Good choice, Big Al has big hands, now lay back and bring your knees up. Sorry we don't have stirrups."

Debbie did as she was told. She again thought this was a dream but that quickly faded when she felt the cold petroleum jelly being smeared on and around her vagina. Next the probing fingers at first just one then two then who knows how many. Deep within her cavity pushing, turning, and scraping. At last it stopped. Debbie started to rise but she was pushed back down on the bunk.

"Not so fast, only half way, turn over now."

Debbie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Not there, please she thought.

"Did you hear me honey?" purred Cindy, " I said turn over and spread your cheeks for me. NOW!"

Debbie again knew resistance would be futile and might bring worse situations later. Slowly she rolled over on her stomach and opened her legs wide. Reaching back with both hands she spread her buttocks and waited for what she knew would be painful. Cindy gasped when she saw the perfect pink rosebud exposed without a single hair hiding its beauty. No ugly hemorrhoids or veins breaking the flawless symmetrical ring with its tiny rays bursting from the center like a sunset. So small and tight, Cindy wondered if it could ever open up to enough to allow inspection within its deep tunnel. Slowly she squeezed the tube of lubricant directly on the prize. Cindy felt herself dripping down her own leg as she watched the jelly slowly spread out. She pressed one finger into its center and it opened reluctantly. Cindy had never felt such tightness before; it must be a virgin asshole. The thought gave her more chills.

Debbie felt the first finger invade her rectum and involuntarily tried to expel it. Then a second finger was inserted and the feeling became painful. After a short wait to allow the sphincter muscle to relax, Cindy pushed a third finger into Debbie asshole. A sharp pain caused Debbie to cry out, "Please that's enough, there is nothing there, why are you torturing me?" Cindy slowly removed her fingers and ran her hand over the smooth mounds of Debbie's ass thinking to herself that this naive woman doesn't really know what torture is, yet!

Removing the gloves Cindy said, "O.K. Get dressed I'm finished with you for now."

Debbie slowly got to her feet and put her clothes on. Cindy looked up and saw that the tiny green light next to the camera dome was blinking, indicating the boys were enjoying the show also. "Damn men she thought, would be a better world without them." Only in thought would she express such a statement, if any of the "members" ever heard her she might never leave the next meeting. This sent a shiver through her whole body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.