Awakening of Debbie - Cover

Awakening of Debbie

Copyright© 2002 by Foxbayou

Chapter 1: The Stalk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Stalk - Rape, group sex, forced prostitution, corrupt police face a new bride in the Nevada desert. A minor traffic stop by a corrupt sheriff changes forever the life a young married lady.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Blackmail   MaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

The Nevada sun at noon was as high as it ever be but the temperature had a long way to go before it peaked... At least ten more degrees would be added in the next two hours before, it started back down. Debbie wiped her face with the back of her hand again but the sweat reappeared immediately. She wished they could live closer to Las Vegas where her husband Ted worked, but living costs were too high. They had agreed to live in the next county in the small farm town of Cripple Mountain until things improved. Lifting another bag out of the cart she placed it on the back seat of her car. Loading groceries was not her favorite thing to do on a summer's day but the cupboards were empty and Ted would be home soon expecting his normal Friday special dinner with the usual special dessert. Debbie smiled when she thought how she always wound up as the dessert. With only two months of married life behind her she still felt like a bride, a very naive one however. Ted was the first and only man she had every loved or had been intimate with. Virgins were very rare in these days, especially at the age of twenty-two but, Debbie was proud of her long and sometimes difficult wait to give herself to the right man. Even more unusual was a virgin having the perfect physique that the good Lord had bestowed on her. At five foot ten and 130 pounds with her long blond hair in a ponytail, Debbie drew stares wherever she walked.

Dressed today in a white sports halter bra and tight LEVI fringed shorts she drew even more stares than usual. With the temperature over one hundred degrees and climbing she really did not care who stared or who made lewd comments behind her back. She just wanted to be comfortable. However she knew she had to change before Ted got home. He did not like her to go out in public dressed this way without him being along. Debbie did not really know if he was being protective or overly jealous. Nearby, unnoticed by Debbie, were two sets of eyes watching from a distance. Eyes that would have given her cold chills had she of known.

One set of eyes belonged to County Sheriff Albert S. Smith. Big Al, as he was known, sat in his patrol unit across the street from the grocery store where Debbie was loading her car. His nickname came from his huge frame, six foot seven and almost three hundred pounds but not an ounce of fat. Big Al liked to keep in shape and looked ten years younger than his forty-one years. Having worked his way up from a greenhorn deputy twenty years ago his knowledge of and his power over the people of the small county was tremendous. Some said his re-election every two years was a fixed vote but they who said so were very careful just when and to whom they said it. Everyone in the county knew there was an unseen element that controlled everything that occurred here. The rumor was that anyone who asked too many questions seemed to disappear and never be heard from again.

Big Al felt a stirring in his crouch as he watched Debbie bend over to pick up the bags of groceries. With his high-powered binoculars he could see the smooth, well-tanned curve of the cheek of her ass as it peaked out of the mini shorts she wore. Damn, he though, that's the best little cunt this county has offered up for years. Dropping his view down to the rear of her car he careful copied down the license plate number. By checking computer records later he could come up the address and name. He suddenly jerked up as he noticed the license plate had last years red tag instead of this years blue tag.

"Hot Damn," he shouted out loud, "expired plates!"

An evil smile came to his rugged face as he started his unit and put it in gear. Best I get aquatinted with the lovely young thing right now he thought as his huge member grew even harder.

The second set of eyes belonged to Superior court justice Harry Mauser who was stopped at the traffic light in front of the grocery store. Judge Mauser noticed both Debbie loading packages and Big Al across the street with his binoculars. The judge knew just what was going through Big Al's mind. It was the same thing that was going through his mind. A great body with minimal clothing to hide the attributes, just asking to be watched. He wondered just who she was but knew he would find this out at the next "meeting" with the Sheriff at the regular place. That meeting was scheduled for the upcoming weekend. It had been a month since their last meeting and he was beginning to have lapses in his concentration while on the bench. One day, while thinking about the new rituals, he had adjourned a trial in progress and retired to his chambers where he quickly relieved himself into a condom. Watching Debbie he thought how different she was from the normal females used by the "members" and wished he had time to relieve himself again. A loud honking brought him out of his sensual thoughts and he quickly accelerated through the intersection.

Debbie, having loaded all the groceries, got into her car and swore softly as the hot seat scorched the back of her legs. Being raised by very kind parents in a loving family relationship, Debbie's strongest swear word was "Damn" and even this brought a blush to her face. She was still shocked when Ted used some of the four letter words he knew, especially when they were making love. Debbie didn't want to admit to him that she didn't even know what some of them meant. She couldn't understand how this wonderful man she loved so dearly could talk that way but be so sweet to her. Maybe someday she'll find out more about life than what she had learned while being raised in a sterile cocoon.

She started up her car and pulled out of the parking lot and headed for her house that was about ten minutes away across the bleak desert landscape. The old air conditioning took forever to get cold but it was better than letting the hot desert air blow on her. She set the radio on her favorite station and turned it up high set back smiling, thinking how good life was and how things would go with Ted tonight. Her thoughts were shattered when she heard the wail of a siren and saw the red and blue lights in her rear view mirror. Her first thought was to look down at the speedometer to see if she was over the limit. It read way below the local limit. Hoping the police unit wanted just to pass she pulled over and slowed down. The unit behind also slowed and she could see the officer motioning her to pull over and stop. Having no choice Debbie pulled over and carefully stopped on the edge of the highway out of the traffic lane. Still wondering what she had done she opened her purse and started to get out her driver's license.

Big Al slowly got out of his unit and while adjusting his large cowboy style hat walked up to the driver's window of the car. He also had to reach into his pants pocket and adjust the hard-on that was producing a large bulge in his crouch. Looking down into the driver's window he could see Debbie fumbling with her purse. Tapping on the glass brought her quickly around to look at him directly. A slightly shocked look appeared on her face as she lowered the window. Big Al quickly took in the sight of the mini jeans stretched to their limit with her long tanned legs and a little something else exposed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.