Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass - Cover

Covet Thy Neighbor's Ass

Copyright© 2002 by Flaps

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The neighbor lady was pregnant and her husband had lost interest. I tried to help. Reluctant at first, her passion soon erupted like a bottle of champagne.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A gorgeous day in early June brought Louisa tapping on my door. I threw the door open in a fit of exuberence and laughed at her astonished look.

"Good morning beautiful!" I sang out, "What's on your mind?"

"Jeez! Aren't we peppy today," she said with a smile. "I was thinking about a little walk down to the park. Gotta get my exercise, you know."

"Hmm," I said, looking at the sky, "it surely is a nice day for it, even though looking at you on any day makes me think of exercising indoors."

Louisa graced me with a sunny smile, "Hold that thought, handsome. Things may work out better than you imagine."

I grabbed my keys and stepped out the door.

My neighbor was dressed in a light sundress and sandals and, as usual, looked like a million bucks. She walked like she was pregnant, but now confident of herself and her sexuality, she glowed.

We chatted happily as we strolled down to the neighborhood park. In the middle of the week it'd likely be deserted until afternoon.

Louisa was torn about whether she should get the ultrasound determination of the sex of her baby, and layed out the pros and cons for me.

"Jerry thinks I'm an idiot for hesitating, so I suppose I'll ask next time I see the Doctor, but just letting it be a wonderful surprise appeals to me."

I made non-committal noises, as I know when is good to shut up.

Two cats were facing off by the swingsets as we entered the little park, and Louisa giggled, "Do you think it's love or aggression?"

I looked at her, "Well I can't tell their sex from here, can you?"

She laughed, "Does it matter?"

"Not to me."

Our park was deserted as I suspected, and we headed for a tree that had a large stump attached to it. I sat while Louisa stood smiling at me for a moment.

"Want to fuck?" She said conversationally.

"Here?!"

"Right here, on this stump, on this lovely day!" she grinned.

I craned my neck around, worried now about getting arrested, while this hormone-addled woman pulled me to my feet.

"You just stand up for a minute," she commanded.

Of course I did as directed, still gazing around, and still seeing nobody.

Louisa pulled me close, and unziped my pants. I looked down and met her innocent gaze as she fished out my rapidly expanding member. "Here," she whispered, "let me hide it." And she took me into her warm mouth.

It felt so goddamn good, that I forgot we were in the middle of a public place. Her lips stretched around my dick as she struggled to get me all the way in. Then she backed up slavering the head with her tongue, and holding my balls gently. I was fully hard now, and she couldn't get it all the way down anymore, as she implored me with her eyes.

"I thought you said 'fuck'" I gasped.

Her mouth popped off me and she said, "You're right, stranger, I did. How about taking a seat?"

Up, down, up, down, would she EVER make up her mind? Again, I knew when to shut up and sit down.

Sitting with my hard on in the sun was highly erotic, but nothing compared to the sight of Louisa hiking up her dress to sit in my lap. She was facing me without panties, her hairy pussy glistening with moisture, and had to do a balancing act to arrange her feet over the back of the stump. I helped by holding her ass with hands folded like a little tractor seat. When she was settled I lowered her slowly onto my boner. I had to lean back against the tree trunk to make room for her belly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.