Glory-Hole Alternative - Cover

Glory-Hole Alternative

Copyright© 2002 by Mesmer

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When a bathroom stall door jiggles loose, a bi-curious young man experiences his first gay triste.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Orgy   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School  

I couldn't help myself as I stared and looked at his tight, hairless ass. Forcefully I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him backward, pushing on his back so that he was bent over.

"What are you... ?" he began to ask, but I cut his question off by spreading his cheeks and sliding my tongue inside his ass.

"oohhhhh" he moaned in satisfaction as I rolled my tongue around in circles inside his puckered sphincter. Gently I drew my head back and pushed it forward again, sliding my tongue in and out of his asshole. By now he was moaning rather loudly, and I was kind of worried about someone walking in. But then I saw his stiff dick hanging down between his legs and I reached my hand between his legs and started stroking him.

That must have really got him going because by now he was grinding his ass against my tongue. I loved the sensation of his tight hole clenching on my tongue as I continued fucking his ass with it and stroking him at the same time. Just then we both heard the door open to the bathroom. In shock, I continued to jack him off, my tongue pressed all the way into his asshole, when I suddenly heard near-silent sounds coming from my "friend" and his body started to shake. Sliding my hand down his shaft one last time I held it out in front of his head and felt liquid head splatter against my palm.

His breathing was quick and heavy, as the last few droplets drained out of him and he went to stand up, but I held his leg with my free hand. Turning around he looked at me quizzically. Pulling my cum-filled hand around I overturned it above his ass and let it trail down across his asshole. Then I licked the remaining layer of semen off my palm. Slowly I guided his hips down until he was perched directly above my cock, my bulging head pressing firmly against his opening. We listened to the guy who had come in, who was now washing his hands, with avid attention. Our breathing came in jagged, uncontrollable bursts as we tried not to give away our situation. Finally, after what seemed like forever, we heard the door open and close. And without warning he dropped his hips till the rested upon my own and I suddenly found myself completely submerged inside his asshole. The tight warmth periodically clutched at my cock as I just sat there for a few minutes, waiting to see what he would do next. Gently he began to raise himself up off of my lap until just the head was trapped inside, and then he quickly sat down again.

This time I grunted with the quick wave of pleasure that coursed through my body. I could feel the cum from inside his asshole running down my balls and the cold porcelain was gently teasing my ass.

He continued this "treatment" for a few more thrusts. Then, bracing his hand on the handicap support rail he began fucking me hard with his ass. I was groaning and moaning hard with each stroke of his ass and I could feel myself quickly approaching an orgasm.

I whispered to him that I was about to come and tried to lift him off of my lap, but he sat firmly down upon me, pinning his entire weight upon me. Then I felt another one of his trademark "ass clenches" and with a soft moan I shot a white-hot stream of sticky cum inside his asshole. My moan was accompanied by his own as he ground wildly against me, milking every last remaining drop from my cock.

Silently we sat there for a few more minutes, sweat running down my forehead and into my eyes then he slowly began to sit up. My slowly softening cock slid out of his asshole easily and I shuddered as it suddenly felt fresh air upon it.

Quickly he pulled his pants up and buckled them and stepped out of the stall, giving me a quick wink as he slid out the door. Reaching over I relocked the latch just before someone walked into the door.

And I sat there and chuckled lightly at my first true experience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.