Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital - Cover

Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is about a "rich bitch" that became more trouble to her family. Her family sends her to be cured, but the treatment includes rape, humiliation, bondage and torture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

Rebecca had taken a shower and cleaned up but she could just barely walk. The rape with the spiked dildo had abused her pussy so bad, each step brought new pain. She had dressed in panties and bra, that being the only clothes left her. She sat on the bed, waiting the sound of feet coming down the hall. That meant her pain would begin again.

The noise of Michael's feet and the sound of the cell door opening brought fresh gasps to Rebecca's lips.

"Stand up, cunt. It is time to go to a party. Your rape party." Michael pulled her to her feet and turned her around. Rebecca felt the cuffs being placed on her wrists and the sound of metal closing tightly, her wrists now bound tightly together. She would not be able to defend herself. She was pushed out the cell, Michael following her, watching her ass swing as they went down the hall. His cock was hard, knowing that he would soon being driving it up her cunt.

Michael stopped her in front of the last door on the floor. He could hear voices inside, they were waiting for her. "In you go, cunt, they are waiting for you." He opened the door and pushed Rebecca in.

"No, please don't," she cried as she saw what was inside. The floor was covered in mattresses and there was ten naked men standing around the room. All of them had massive cocks, all erect and hard, some watching Rebecca, stroking their cock to even greater proportions. The smallest cock had to be at least ten inches and one of them had a cock that had to be at least fourteen inches long and four inches around.

"Gentlemen, this is Rebecca, the main attraction for this weeks rape party." Michael unsnapped her cuffs from in the back. Michael began to run his hands over Rebecca's stomach, moving up to her bra-encased breasts. He could feel her body tremble, knowing that soon her body would be violated with no regard to her feelings, in fact they would do their utmost to make sure that it was extremely painful as they fucked her. His hands moved up to her bra, his large hands squeezing them painfully. Rebecca could see cocks get bigger as she cried out in pain. They would enjoy her pain. His hands tore her bra from her body, red marks left on her shoulders as it tore and fell to the floor. Her breasts shook as they were freed from their confines.

Michael's hands returned to her breasts, his hands rubbing against her nipples, her body betraying herself already as they harden from the manipulation by Michael. He pulled them from her body, her tits stretching out to a cone, her gasps of pain filling the room as the tender nipples were pulled and pinched. He released her nipples and his fingers moved down her stomach and into her panties. "Spread your legs open very wide," he ordered. His hand pushed her panties down her legs and she obeyed, her legs opening wide. Michael pushed one finger into her pussy, already wet in anticipation of her own rape.

"OHHH, GGGGGOODDDDD, that hurts," his finger pushing deep into her pussy, opening up the fresh wounds of the barbed dildo rape.

"Watch her pain as I finger fuck the bitch. The dildo really tore up her pussy. When you fuck her she is going to bounce around like a bucking bronco, trying to escape your cocks. You will think she is a virgin. She will scream so loud."

His finger became two, now pushed into her, her legs coming together, hoping to stop the pain, but only succeeding in trapping the two fat fingers in her pussy, tearing along her pussy wall. Michael reached out with his other hand and slapped her ass hard, turning red almost instantaneously. "Keep the legs spread wide, I don't care how much it hurts. If you don't cooperate, I am going to tie you to our special chair and run the whip up into your spread pussy and clit."

Rebecca immediately opened her pussy wide again, the pain of a pussy whipping just too much to fathom. "MMMMM, GGGRRRR, OOOOWWWW," she moaned as the fingers continued the masturbation of her pussy.

Michael pulled his fingers out, glistening from the pussy juice she was forced to produce from Michael's masturbation. "See how wet the cunt is," his fingers pushed into Rebecca's mouth, forcing her to suck and clean them with her tongue. Michael pulled his fingers from her mouth and pushed Rebecca toward the other men.

"Have fun, but I get her first, on the floor, doggy style, I will take her as she is, a bitch." Rebecca was pushed down onto the floor, her knees hitting the mattress hard, a hand pushing down on her head, forcing her down onto her hands. Her thighs were slapped until she opened them, another slap to the insides signaling her to spread wider. Rebecca complied submissively, her thighs spreading wider. Her pussy began to open from behind as her ass cheeks parted. Her anus peeked out, a hand slapping her ass forcing her to spread wider.

"Reach back and spread yourself open, cunt, let's see that slutty cunt and asshole we are going to rape," Michael ordered her, his hand slapping on her ass, her cheek turning red from the abuse. Rebecca reached back and submissively obeyed, spreading herself open, her pink pussy glistening, wet in fear and anticipation. Her cheeks spread apart, her anus red and swollen from the previous rapes.

"Look at the pussy, all ready for a fucking. The good Doctor really tore it up this afternoon." Michael's hands reached down between Rebecca's legs. "Keep yourself spread while I get you wet." His fingers began to run over her pussy, her pussy lips spread back by Rebecca's hands. His fingers searched out her clit, pulling her clit hood back, exposing her now hard and erect clit to his abuse. His fingers ran roughly over Rebecca's body, abusing her flesh. His fingers began to glisten from the pussy juice put out my Rebecca's body.

"Look, the Bitch is getting wet, even though she knows we are going to rape the shit out of her." The other guards hand slapped her ass, making her jump, pushing her pussy deeper into Michael's masturbating fingers.

Michael pinched her clit hard between his fingers, forcing Rebecca to raise her ass to escape the pain, but giving them better access to her spread body. "NNNNUUUUTTHH, please stop, that hurts," Rebecca cried. Her body was betraying her again, she could feel her pussy juices begin to run down her thighs.

She could feel Michael moving behind her, her head down, buried in her arms, not wanting to see what was going to happen to her. She felt so humiliated, forced to her knees, her ass raised up in the air, seemingly asking to be fucked like a whore. She felt Michael's hard cock rub up and down her pussy slit, her pussy juice lubricating it for her own rape.

"Hold the Bitch, my cock is going to tear into her pussy." One guard grabbed Rebecca's arms, pulling them out, holding them tightly by the wrists. Another pushed her neck down with his hand, her ass up, ready for her rape. She felt her pussy begin to spread as Michael's cock begin to enter her. Her juices allowed easy entrance and Michael grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back onto his cock and forcefully raped his cock into her pussy in one hard and painful thrust into her already torn pussy.

The others watched as Rebecca tried to raise her head up as she began to scream. "GGGRRUUUGGG, UUUGGGH, OOOOWWW," she screamed as it felt like a giant baseball bat was shoved into her pussy. The barbed dildo had done its work well, the cuts in her pussy were reopened with the battering cock pushed into her, the hard cock opening the wounds, blood on his cock as he tore it from her body.

Michael pulled his cock until Rebecca's pussy gripped it tightly by the head, waited for a second and then put all his weight behind the next thrust into her hot pussy. He pulled her hair back, forcing her ass against him as his cock plowed again into her pained pussy, his cock hitting bottom pushed tightly against her cervix as it tore into her again.

"Oh, God, your tearing me open, take it out, pppllllleeeassee, don't hurt me, OOOWWW," the cock pulling out again. It pushed back in again, knocking the wind out of Rebecca's lungs as she tried to scream as the hard cock brutalized her pussy. Her pussy gripped his cock tightly, the hard cock stretching her wide. He began to pump his cock into her pussy faster and faster. The others held her tightly as Michael brutalized her body with his cock, reaming her pussy out with his cock. Each time he would pull his cock out, her pussy would grip it tightly in pain. He would than push it back into her pussy, spreading her pussy walls, tearing at her insides as he raped her again and again.

Michael's hand slapped Rebecca's ass cheek, turning it red and hot as he continued to brutally rape her. Hands held her down, forcing her to submit to the punishing cock in her pussy. He speeded up his rape, his cock beginning to feel the first urges of a cum. He pushed his cock in hard, pushing against her cervix painfully, forcing Rebecca's pussy to accept the raping cock. "Get ready for your first load of cum, Bitch." Michael pushed his cock deep into Rebecca's pussy, pulled her head back by her hair, forcing her to arch her back high, opening herself up more to his cock as it began to shoot into her pussy.

"OOOHHH, GGGOOODDD, that hurts so badddd, please, no more," Rebecca cried in pain as Michael's cock grew bigger as it began to cum deep into her pussy. She could feel the first jet of hot cum fill her, her pussy tightening down on the cock in reaction to the pain it was inflicting on her body. Again, a second shot of cum filled her pussy, his cock now beating deep into her on each stroke, shooting cum as he raped her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.