Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital - Cover

Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 4: Anal Rape

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Anal Rape - This story is about a "rich bitch" that became more trouble to her family. Her family sends her to be cured, but the treatment includes rape, humiliation, bondage and torture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

Michael picked up Rebecca after her enema treatment with Dr. Marquis. He had dressed Rebecca again in the bra and panties. She was given 3-inch heels to wear. He attached her wrists together behind her back and they moved back to her cell, with Michael following behind her.

Rebecca was physically and emotionally exhausted from the torture she had received at the hands of Dr. Marquis. She just wanted to get back to her cell and try to forget what happened.

Michael had different ideas for Rebecca. She was extremely sexy, her naked ass swinging back and forth as they walked, her high heels stretching her legs. His cock needed relief and Rebecca was going to provide the relief.

Michael moved closer to Rebecca and his hand rested on her naked ass as they walked. Rebecca cringed when she felt it. "No more, didn't you punish me enough today" she cried.

"The night is still to come Rebecca. Do you know what I am going to do to you tonight?"

"Leave me alone" she cried. His hand continued to fondle her naked ass. She felt his fingers grasping her cheeks harder, pulling them apart. She tried to stop walking but Michael pushed her along.

"Continue walking," he ordered. His fingers continued to search between her cheeks, looking for her anus. His fingers brushed along her anus, making Rebecca attempt to stop. "I will not tell you again, continue walking or it will be another painful enema for you."

"You will be bound tightly on the bed again when we get back. I have been thinking about how I will tie and spread you all day. If you thought you were uncomfortable last night, tonight will be even worse. I want you that way for two hours. I will enjoy watching you naked and spread open".

"EEEEEHHH, don't put your finger in my ass" cried Rebecca. Michael had penetrated her anus with one of his fingers as they were walking. It was relaxed from the numerous enemas she received today, but was extremely sensitive from the torture it received. "Don't tie me up again, that hurt so bad last night and I was so humiliated".

Rebecca moved faster as his finger pushed deeper into her anus. "Slow down, I am going to push into your ass deeper. Continue walking, your tight asshole squeezes my finger so tight."

Rebecca was so humiliated. It was difficult to walk with his finger in her ass. His finger began to move in and out as she walked, forcing a groan from her lips. "AAAAAHHHH, OOOOWWWW, take it out," she yelled. Michael had forced a second finger into her ass.

"Even with the enemas, your ass is still tight, Rebecca. After your bondage session tonight, you will be forced over onto your sides so I can have access to your ass. If you cooperate, I will not have to whip your ass".

"Don't do that, I don't think I can taking a whipping." His fingers continued to push in and out of her anal tract. Every few steps his fingers would jab into the side of her rectum, forcing a gasp of pain from her lips.

"I am going to pleasure myself in your ass tonight, Rebecca. Since you had your enemas today, you ass is squeaky clean. I am going to force my cock into you deep and fuck you. It will hurt as I open you up, but if you don't cooperate, I will tie you spread open and whip you between the cheeks of your ass, tearing at your anus. Are you going to be a good girl and obey, Rebecca?"

His fingers in her ass gave her a cruel twist. "OOOOWWW, yes I will obey, I don't want to be whipped." He gave her a push and his fingers popped from her anus as they arrived at her cell.

Michael untied her wrists, this was the first time she was not bound in a long time. "Remove your bra and panties, but leave your heels on, I want to see you naked. It will be a long night before you see any clothes again," Michael ordered.

Rebecca removed her clothes and stood naked in front of Michael. Even after the ordeal she suffered today, it still embarrassed her to be naked in front of Michael. I guess it was the thought that Dr. Marquis was a Doctor and you had to get naked in front of Doctors, but Michael was not. In addition, he was young and good looking.

"Bend over the bed, spread your legs and put your hands flat on the bed" he commanded. Michael watched as Rebecca meekly complied. As she bent over, her large breasts hung down toward the bed. Her pussy and ass spread open from the position she was in. Rebecca could feel his gaze on her naked body and she feared what was going to become of her.

Michael moved along side of Rebecca's body and his hands moved to her hanging tits. "Hold still, I want to play with your big tits, don't move or it's the whip. They are such tempting targets, hanging down. I will enjoy punishing them some day." His hand grabbed her nearest tit and squeezed the flesh between his fingers.

"OOOOW, ggggasssppp" moaned Rebecca. His fingers were cruelly digging into her tender tit flesh. He drew back his hand and slapped her tit hard. "SSSLLLLAAAP", her tit bouncing from the impact. "Ouch, don't hit them," she begged.

"Hold still." His hand slapped her tit again, this time harder. Her flesh began to turn red. "Look how red it gets." "SSSLLLAAAPPPP," again. Tears began to form in Rebecca's eyes as her breasts stung from the abuse. Another slap and her tit shook from the impact. "Look how hard your nipples are, they are just begging for abuse." His fingers reached and grasped her large nipples and began to squeeze them tightly. Rebecca continued to maintain the position, giving Michael access to abuse her breasts. He cruelly twisted her nipple and than slapped her breasts hard again, this time also hitting her erect nipple.

"Don't hit them any more, it hurts so bad."

"Maintain the position, I haven't even finished with this one, I still have the other one to do." Rebecca cringed in pain, as he began to twist her nipple again, stretching it toward the bed. He pulled her nipple until it reached the bed, stretching her tit out into a cone. While one hand captured her nipple tightly to the bed, his other hand pushed under chin. "Raise up from the bed" and he pushed on her chin. He was going to force Rebecca to stretch her own nipple.

"AAAAAHHHH," cried Rebecca as it felt like her nipple was being torn from her body. He continued to push her body up, as his fingers tightened on her trapped nipple, stretching it.

"This is what it will feel like when the Doctor puts nipple clamps on you. You will wish that your nipples were pulled off." He released her nipple and it snapped back. Rebecca groaned a sigh of relief, the lingering pain of his fingers still on her nipples.

Michael walked over to the other side of the bed. "No more," cried Rebecca, as she realized that he was now going to do the same thing with her other breast. His hand slapped her breasts, bringing fresh pain. He grabbed her hanging tit flesh and twisted it cruelly. " Slap," the flesh beginning to turn red. Two more slaps and now he was concentrating on hitting her nipple. Rebecca knew that he was going to cruelly twist her nipple now.

"Grab your nipple with your fingers and stretch it until it reaches the bed," Michael ordered, Rebecca realizing that he was going to force her to torture her own nipple. Rebecca obeyed, groaning as her nipple was stretched. "If you let go of it before I tell you, I will whip your breasts, do you understand?"

"Yes", she said meekly and cringed as she grasped her nipple tighter. She felt his hand go to her chin and begin to push her higher.

"Raise up, stretch your nipple further, hold it tight." Rebecca continually strained to hold her nipple tighter and tighter, as Michael forced her higher. Pain was flashing through her breasts. Michael was making Rebecca inflict more pain on her than when he did. He finally allowed Rebecca to release her nipple.

"It is now time to stretch out on the bed. Lay flat on your back and put your hands over your head." Rebecca moved toward and lay flat on her back, her arms extended over her head. She knew that she had to submit. Soon he would have her bound tightly, and she would be obscenely exposed. He tied her hands to the headboard. He moved Rebecca so she was lying on her side, her ass exposed. He tied a rope behind her back and tied it to the right bedpost, preventing Rebecca from turning over.

"Now your legs" and he grabbed her right leg and moved it toward the same left bedpost at the top of the bed. He tied it tightly. Rebecca was now lying on her side, her arms over her head and her right leg under her body, stretching up along her breasts until it met the bedpost. She could feel her ass open up from the position.

"I hope you are very limber, we don't want to break your leg, but I so like you when you are spread wide." Michael grabbed her left leg and forced it back toward the left bedpost. Normally this would not have been too bad if she was lying on her back, but since she was tied on her side, her leg began to spread unnaturally. Michael first pulled it up. It began to pain Rebecca immediately. The worse was yet to come. Michael circled the rope over the bedpost and began to pull it. Rebecca cried out in pain as her leg was forced back, but since she tied on her side, it would not bend that way naturally. Rebecca groaned in pain as Michael continued to spread it back. Her ass was now fully exposed, her anus opening from the unnatural spread of her legs. He now had her leg within 5 inches of the bedpost. Rebecca was in continual pain. It felt like Michael was trying to rip her crotch open. Her pussy was stretched open. He tied it down, leaving Rebecca in pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.