Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital - Cover

Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 3: Enema Torture

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Enema Torture - This story is about a "rich bitch" that became more trouble to her family. Her family sends her to be cured, but the treatment includes rape, humiliation, bondage and torture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

I was brought fully awake with a slap on my ass. It was Michael.

He said, "get up slave" as he untied me. When I failed to move fast enough he grabbed my panties and pulled them up until they were cutting me in half just like a piece of thin dental floss. I could feel it cutting deeply into me as I scrambled up and off the bed.

He then led my out the door by keeping a hand on the top of the panties that was digging into my ass and pussy. I looked over my shoulder and I could see the evil grin on his face.

"Smack" his hand went as it hit me square on the tit. "Face front and don't look back you bitch," I started to cry and whimper quietly. "Shut up" he yelled "you have nothing to cry about now, ah, but later," he laughed, "you will." His was an evil laugh, the laugh that bodes bad for a girl I learned.

We entered into a room that looked like a cross between a medical lab and a barn. In the center was a horse, not a real one but a kind of, what do they call it, a mechanical bull, I think its what it is called. I saw it once in a movie with John Travolta. It was sitting in a circle with holes on the floor like drains and faucets and a table with drawers. Along the wall were pristine stainless steel counters and various medical instruments.

As I looked around I saw a tall bald headed man seating behind the desk. His looks scared me. He had to have been at least 6 1/2 feet tall and with a hard muscular body. His coat barely fit him he was so wide.

With a motion of his head he directed Michael to the horse. I started to scream "no no no" and fight him. Without any ceremony Michael tossed me over the back of it, forcing me down on it and tied my hands to the front hooks and my legs spread wide over the back of it. It felt as if I was falling off because my ass and pussy were hanging right on the edge.

I saw the Doctor approach the area. He came to the table and opened various drawers. I could not see what he was taking out. But Michael could and he kept nodding and laughing every time the Doctor took something out.

The Doctor approached me and began. "My dear," he said, "is the beginning of your treatment. It is a treatment you will never forget. We call it the widening of your ass hole and the cleansing of your colon. We are going to start with something small." He then showed me what he had in his hand. It was a large dildo with a hole in it.

I took one look at it and screamed, "NOOOO, You will kill me with it."

"No we will not kill you but I know you will wish you will die but we will not let that happen, Trust me, you will live through it."

With that he went behind me and I felt his finger rubbing my ass hole. "By the way," he said, "you may scream as loud as you want, because this is a sound proof room. Oh and another thing, lookup. This is also a teaching hospital and I have a class of students watching today's episode. So we shall make it good."

I looked up and I could see a sea of very interested male faces in the windows looking down on me.

With that he took the dildo and placed it in the tip of the opening of my ass, corkscrewing it back and forth until he moved more and more of it into me. The pain was so bad that I could not even get a scream out. Finally as he pushed it home and I could feel it force itself into me, I let out a long and loud scream that seemed to go on forever.

As I caught my breath I saw Michael hand the doctor a clean tube which I felt him roughly insert into the back of the dildo. With each push he pushed it in further. I felt some lubrication around the dildo and the doctor wiped it up with his finger and brought it around to my face. "See Rebecca you are bleeding for me" and then he made me lick his finger and clean it. I could taste the pungent coppery taste from the blood and began to gag.

"If you throw up you bitch," the doctor said, "we will make you eat it. " I got myself under control but I could not keep the tears from coming. I could feel them rolling down my cheeks and then down the side of the bull.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.