Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital - Cover

Sexual Torture Of Rebecca At The Psychiatric Hospital

Copyright© 2002 by Powerone

Chapter 1: The Kidnapping

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Kidnapping - This story is about a "rich bitch" that became more trouble to her family. Her family sends her to be cured, but the treatment includes rape, humiliation, bondage and torture.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Enema   Violence  

Rebecca came from a wealthy family and she could be considered a "Princess" (others might use the term cockteaser or bitch). The family was in the public arena, James (Dad) was a Congressman and Sally (Mom) was a noted Attorney. She had a twin sister Heather. Both were eighteen, long red hair, beautiful, with an outstanding figure. But that is where the similarities ended.

Heather was going to Yale next year, her fiancé had just graduated from the same school. His family was one of the social elite. Rebecca had been trouble since she was fourteen. She had been in and out of private schools (mostly thrown out), been arrested for drinking, drugs and vandalism. Her parents had tried psychiatrists, treatment programs and they even resorted to jail (she got seven days for vandalism), but all were a failure. The final straw was her latest incident. She had got into a car wreck while under the influence of drugs. Unfortunately, the person in the other car suffered major injuries. It had cost millions of dollars in damages to make this one go away, but the publicity could not be bought off. Her parents were now desperate. Dad was up for reelection next year.

They were told that conventional treatment would do nothing for Rebecca so James sought alternative treatment methods, outside of the United States. They finally found the DeShade Psychiatric Clinic in Bermuda. James and Sally went to see it and met Doctor Marquis. It was a very modern and well-equipped hospital on the island. It had a small number of patients (ten) and a large staff (20). It was very expensive, but could provide round the clock supervision and individualized care.

Doctor Marquis had very unorthodox methods. He believed that Rebecca was too independent and free-spirited and did not adhere to conventional standards of morality. She needed to be taught the consequences of her actions. Doing this would require harsh treatments and punishments. While he did not describe them in detail, he did explain that they involved electric shock treatment, restraints and humiliation. He explained that Rebecca would have to be entrusted to his care as legal guardian for a period of one year. She was not to have any visitors, but she would write home once a month. But at the end of the one-year period, she could return to her home and become a productive member of society.

In desperation, James and Sally signed Rebecca over to Doctor Marquis and they made arrangements for Rebecca to be drugged and a private plane to fly her to Bermuda to begin treatments the next day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.