Anna, Susan, Sandra, Sis and Me - Cover

Anna, Susan, Sandra, Sis and Me

Copyright© 2002 by Henrik Larsen

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a dialog between a brother and sister. They are very close and the conversations take place over four consecutive days. The brother is visiting his sister in the hospital and they are talking about past, present and future, revealing their secrets to us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Martin's doubts grew as Saturday approached. He had managed to convince himself that he would hurt Sandra if he called it off, but guilt was nagging him along with a growing fear of what would happen if Anna found out. Anna had her doubts, too; not because she knew anything about Martin's plans, but because she was beginning to feel better in the morning and less sleepy in the evening. Martin had been so considerate and caring the last week or so and now that she finally began to feel like having sex again, she left him the whole weekend.

Anna rushed to get home Friday afternoon. She wanted to be home before Martin to make coffee for him, but train was late, she had to run to catch the bus. Martin was already home when she arrived, her shirt sticking to her skin. It was just about to make her cry, but Martin had the same plan and had already made coffee. He cheered her up and they had coffee, but she still felt sweaty and damp.

"I think I'll take a bath. Do you wanna join me," she invited.

Martin's first thought was what impact it would have on his ability to perform the next day and this made him really mad at himself. It had been a long time since they had showered together and he missed it. He pushed all thoughts of Sandra aside.

"Of course I will,"

It was great to shower together. They teased each other, licking and sucking each other to make sure there were no traces of soap left. When they were dry, Anna asked if he would apply lotion on her breasts and stomach.

"It should be a good way to prevent stretchmarks," Anna said with a wicked smile, handing him the lotion.

"Then I better be thorough."

Anna was standing in front of the mirror over the bathroom sink. Martin stood behind her and began spreading the lotion on her stomach. She leaned against him and they looked each other in the eyes in the mirror. He gradually moved up and when he spread a copious amount of lotion over her breasts she looked down.

"You're using way too much. The skin can't absorb it."

"Then I'll have to work a little extra to rub it in."

Anna watched his hands in the mirror. He watched her eyes, the expression on her face, and her reactions when he squeezed her nipples, letting them slip through his fingers. She had such lovely breasts and nipples.

It took a long time before the lotion absorbed. Anna was breathing deeply and heavily. Martin's cock had been nestled between her soft buttocks and Martin had an idea of how to continue.

"Bend over. I think we better give your buttocks a treatment as well, just in case."

"Do you think there is a risk of stretching?"

"There is definitely an imminent risk."

Anna put her hands on the sink and leaned over it, still looking at Martin in the mirror.

"Uhmmm, it's been so long. You'll have to go slow."

"I will."

He knelt behind her and spread some lotion on her buttocks and while he kneaded her arse, his tongue traced the cease between her buttocks all the way down to her pussy, briefly lingering over her arsehole. He licked her clit a little before returning to her arse. Alternating between her clit and arse he drove her just to the brink but not over. Just before she was about to come he stopped and applied lotion to her arse.

Martin looked at her in the mirror. It was as if he was standing next to her, seeing her with somebody else. The anticipation in her eyes when his cock touched her seemed different; maybe it was because she was unaware of him looking at her face. The quick flash of pain as his head slipped in was the same. She always told him she liked the sting of the first penetration and he believed her. She had never tried to hide it from him, even though he had been a little worried the first couple of times they did it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.