America - Cover

America

Copyright© 2002 by Robert Ketting

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Mark made a fatal Mistake. He was born with the ability to control other peoples minds and bodies. Set in the distant future. Follow Mark as he discovers his powers and helps to save the human race from an alien threat.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Slow   Transformation  

Psychics on earth were a very well hidden society. They were seen as a threat to the security of the Federation because of the great PSI wars. Most wanted nothing but to live there lives with family and friends in peace. But there was a group of very powerful psychics that called them selves The Masters. They believed that they should rule the human race. The Masters had convinced them selves that they should be gods. They started off by toppling small governments. One by one world governments fell until The Masters controlled 75% of the world. With now an army of millions of enslaved people, The Masters marched on the super powers. Along the way they enslaved captured troops to be turned around and used as soldiers. The groups of psychics that were hidden away all there lives came together and stopped The Masters. For many years after the PSI wars, psychics were revered as humanity's saviors. From the ashes of the old world governments came the Federation. Humanity had seemed to finely come together as one. There were no more borders. No one competing for land that another country owned. It seemed as if on earth, wars were a thing of the past.

Life on earth settled down and People went on with there lives. Psychics no longer had to hide to feel comfortable since it was the psychics that saved the earth. Then the new laws came. The Federation created laws that said no psychics could ever have a seat in government. They justified that by reminding people of who started the PSI wars. All of the non-psychic went along with it choosing fear to make up their minds for them. Then it was one thing after another. Psychics were required to register and swear oaths of allegiance and that they would never use their powers to try to gain control of anybody. The Federation created automated offices that would process psychics. The reason that the offices were controlled by computer was that a psychic could not read the mind of a computer and thus be able to evade the Federations oath. What would happen is a psychic would go in and prove that he or she was a psychic. And under the guise of having a medical check run on them would sit in a chair that would restrain their arms and legs. Then they were given the oath along with a lie detector test. If they did swear to the oath and lied then they were put to death. Thousands of psychics died. The Federation tried to deny that they were killing the psychics, but soon announced that yes indeed they were to protect the "normal humans". They announced that psychics were not really humans that they were a mutation. The people of earth ate this line, hook and sinker.

Then came the Law that banned Mutants. Technology advanced to the point that science could detect from DNA if a person is psychic or has the potential. Mutants were allowed to be killed with out due process thus avoiding the courts all together. All out genocide was declared under the guise of public safety. The Federation had the people of earth in a death grip of fear of the Mutants. Children that exhibited odd behavior were turned in by there parents to be destroyed. Many people that were of very high intelligence but had no traits for being psychic were placed under strict scrutiny and were in many cases executed without an investigation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.