Master PC: Creampie Edition - Cover

Master PC: Creampie Edition

Copyright© 2002 by North Point

Chapter 2: New But Still Same Wife

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: New But Still Same Wife - Husband received a copy of Master PC. He decided to have fun with his wife and satisfies his desires.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Chris commanded Sandy to go to sleep once the cleanup had finished. He then made sure she accepted and liked his new ability to cum a huge amount, and allowed his own control on the volume of his cum. After all it could get a bit messy! Remembering her wife's upturned tits framed by the blouse, Chris made the change so that Sandy's tits would no longer require the support of a bra and doubled her nipple length. The last change of the night was to make Sandy unable to get pregnant and lower Sandy's sexual inhibitions. To make things more natural to his wife, Chris made the changes occur over the next week. Chris sat back and surveyed the spinning image of his new wife on the screen. 'Let's see what will happen.' thought Chris.


"Honey, do you think my breasts are getting firmer?" Sandy asked her husband, two days later while getting dressed for work in the bedroom. She noticed this morning that her breasts didn't settle into her bra as much and there was less pressure on the shoulder straps.

"They are? They sure look good to me from here! All that work you put in at the gym must be working."

After Chris went into the kitchen to get breakfast, Sandy went back to the wardrobe and started looking for something she hadn't worn in awhile. 'If my breasts are firmer, may as well put them to good use.' thought Sandy as she pulled out the 1/4 cup bra Chris bought her a few months back. The cups of this bra only cover the outside bottom quarter of Sandy's D-cup breasts, leaving her nipples and most of her tits bare. The only other time she wore this bra was in the privacy of their home. Chris wanted Sandy to wear this bra to go out so he could see her hard nipples, but Sandy was too embarrassed to try it. But now with her lowered inhibition, Sandy's nipples were getting hard just by the thought of people staring at them on the street. Sandy finished getting dressed and went into the kitchen.

Chris looked up from his newspaper when he heard his wife walk into the kitchen and almost choked. He could see her hard nipples through her white blouse as if she was braless. Then he saw the faint outline of the bra straps on her shoulders and realized that she must by wearing that quarter cup bra! He got up and wrapped his arms around Sandy's waist from behind.

"Mmm ... are you wearing what I think you are wearing?"

"You like it? It makes me feel so sexy feeling the blouse on my bare nipples. Hope you don't mind me showing off my breasts like this?"

Chris moved his hands upward and covered her tits with his hands while grinding his erection into her skirt-covered ass.

"I take it you like seeing your wife showing off her breasts then?" smirked Sandy. "Don't get too excited, we both have to go to work."


By the time Sandy arrived at her office, she had gotten pretty horny by the feeling from her nipples. When she unbuttoned her jacket to hang it up, she noticed how hard and long her nipples were. They were sticking out from her blouse like pencil erasers and must be at least 3/4" long. She decided she better keep her jacket on as she did not want her co-workers to notice her condition.


Chris decided to take a copy of the program to work so he could experiment with it if an idea hit him. However he was so backed up with work from the week before that he didn't get a chance to experiment until late morning. He brought up his wife's profile and saw that she was sitting down, working, probably in her office. Her stats showed that she was pretty horny but would not act on it, despite her lowered inhibition. Chris decided to give her a nudge and started typing...


Sandy could not stand it any longer. Every time she moved her arms or body, her long nipples dragged across the blouse and sent shockwaves of pleasure to her brain and her cunt. She decided that she had to get relief or else no work would get done today. She picked up a few things she thought she would need and started towards the bathroom.

'What the hell am I doing?' thought Sandy while walking towards the bathroom. Everyone seemed to be staring at her tits even though she knew they could not see her hard nipples under the thick jacket. She was relieved that no one was in the bathroom when she entered. Sandy quickly got into the end cubicle, lowered the lid and sat down. She brought her hand inside her jacket and started playing with her tits, savoring the feeling she got from her long hard nipples.

Sandy stopped playing with her tits briefly and took out the pair of scissors from her jacket pocket. She spread her legs and raised the hem of her skirt, displaying the crotch of her pantyhose. 'Get to start wearing stockings, these are so inconvenient.' thought Sandy as she grabbed a handful of the pantyhose around the crotch. She then made a cut down the pantyhose crotch with the scissors, allowing direct access to her pantie covered cunt.

Her hand shot straight to her slit and struggled to keep quiet within the confine of the bathroom cubicle. Her panties were already damp from being horny all morning and so when Sandy pushed aside the crotch of her panties and pushed two fingers into her cunt, she was not surprised to find her cunt full of hot juice.

Sandy knew she had to work fast as not to raise suspicion so she started rubbing her clit with the fingers from her other hand while putting a third finger into her hot sloppy cunt.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Sandy whispered through her teeth. Wet noises were coming from her fingerfucking so she brought her fingers out and into her mouth.

"Mmm..." Sandy took her hand from her mouth and started unbuttoning her blouse. Soon, her hand was inside her blouse playing with her tit.


Chris watched his wife actions on the program's screen, though without the surrounding so he had to use his imagination. But by the way Sandy's legs were spread wide, one hand inside her blouse and the other on her clit through the opening of her pantyhose; it wasn't hard to guess that his wife must be masturbating. Chris was happy with the changes in Sandy's behavior so far, and to save himself for later he turned off the display and plotted his next modifications, leaving his wife to enjoy herself.


"Shit! Shit!" Sandy could feel her cunt contracting around her fingers and sped up the rubbing on her clit. Her body tensed up and started cumming on the toilet seat. Hot cunt juices seeped out, soaking the crotch and the back of her panties. Sandy had to bite her lower lip in order to keep quiet. Once she finally got down from her orgasm, Sandy quickly got cleaned up and fixed her clothes. When she got back to the privacy of her office, she realized that the whole episode only took 15 minutes. With her cunt now temporarily relieved, Sandy hoped she could concentrate on her work for the rest of the day.


When Chris got home that night he found that Sandy was already there and had started cooking. She was standing at the kitchen counter preparing food and was still wearing her work clothes. Like earlier that morning Chris walked behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist, pinning her to the counter.

"There are no work for either of us to go to now." said Chris kissing the back of Sandy's neck. He knew his wife loved to be kissed this way and would get her juices going in no time.

"Oh yeah? And what are you planning to do with THAT?" Sandy wiggled her ass back at her husband. She could feel her husband's erection pressed against the top of her ass.

Chris moved both of his hands underneath Sandy's shirt, up her belly and found her half bare tits. He was not surprised that her areoles already wrinkled and her nipples stiff. He started kneading Sandy's tits while lightly pinching her nipples with his fingers.

"Oh ... that's nice ... I like the way you play with my nipples." moaned Sandy, arching her back to thrust her tits into Chris' hand. She had always had sensitive nipples but with the modification made to her by her husband, it seemed now there was a direct connection between her nipples and her clit. Sandy's hands left the food that she was preparing and reached around to the space between them and down to her husband's groin. She grabbed his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. She could feel the hardness of his cock through his pants, its heat radiating onto her hand.

Chris had started unbuttoning Sandy's shirt with one hand when he felt her hand on his cock. Soon the front of the shirt was opened completely and Chris could see from over Sandy's shoulder the rock hard nipples on top of her now extra firm tits. He pushed the shirt off her shoulders and started kissing all over her upper back. He could see the flushes on Sandy's white back. Chris then moved his free hand downward, first feeling Sandy's flat taut stomach, then over the fabric of her work skirt and down to her pantyhose covered thighs. His hand travelled upward again, but this time inside the confines of Sandy's skirt. Slowly he reached the cut out hole Sandy had made to the pantyhose earlier that day, and to Chris' delight her bare inner thighs were already covered in her sticky cunt juice. Then to his shock, Chris found that her wife was not wearing panties! To do that meant Sandy must have taken off the pantyhose first, then the panties and finally putting the pantyhose back on. 'She must be feeling really horny, ' thought Chris. 'The Program is working beautifully!'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.