Mistakes Were Made
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2002 by KK

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Brenda tells her husband about the dream she had were she was in bed with another man it starts Gary down a distructive path.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Voyeurism  

The following Monday after work I put on the disguise and went to the bar I had followed Parker to on several occasions. He was there when I walked in. He was shooting pool by himself so I got a beer and went over and asked him if he wanted to play. He said, "For a beer?"

I said, "Sure."

We played three times I won twice he won once. As we were drinking a beer after the last game I introduced my self as Glen Jackson and he said he was Chris Parker. We talked for a while and I asked him where he worked. When he told me I said, "Some of my girlfriend's friends work there." I left it at that.

I went to the bar a couple more times that week and played pool with Chris and talked for awhile. On Monday of the following week I started things rolling. Chris and I were playing our second game of pool when I said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Do you know a girl named Brenda Peyton?"

"She's one of the supervisors at our office. Why?"

"Is she good looking?"

"Yeah, I'd say she is quite attractive."

"Have you ever thought about asking her out?"

Chris shook his head and said, "No. I don't rally know her I just see her around the office and she's married"

"So?"

"Well it's just kind of risky to hit on a superior at you office especially when she is married. It could be a costly mistake. Anyway, why all the questions about Mrs. Peyton?"

I said, "Well I was out the other night with my girlfriend when we ran into some friends of hers. I didn't know them but two of them work at your office. I asked them if they knew you and they said they knew of you but didn't know you personally. Then one of them said that it was funny that I mentioned you because there had been a discussion about you at work that day. It seems that this Peyton broad told a friend that she thought you were very sexy and she wouldn't mind getting a taste of you."

"Wow. She really said that?"

"Well, I can't say for sure, but that's what this girl told us the other night. I don't know why she would make it up. If you want I will ask my girlfriend to try and get some more information from her friends."

"If you would I'd appreciate it. If she was willing I would jump her in a minute."

I asked him if he was married and he said, "Not married but I live with my girlfriend. But I sneak out on her occasionally and I certainly would if I got a chance to stick my meat into Brenda Peyton."

It was getting very difficult for me to act friendly when all I wanted was to knock his teeth out. When we finished shooting pool I said I had to leave then I said, "I will see what my girlfriend Can find out for you."

After that I thought about dropping the whole thing. The idea of that asshole hitting on my wife mad me a little sick. But then I thought that if he did hit on her and was a little too persistent he might get himself fired which wouldn't bother me in the least. In the end I decided to continue with my plan.

The next time I saw Chris I told him that my girlfriend had confirmed what her friend told her. That in fact Brenda Peyton had told a friend or friends that she felt a strong sexual attraction for him.

The funny thing was that Chris said he wanted to act on this but didn't know how. He asked me if he should call Brenda and tell her he heard that she was interested in him and did she want to get together with him.

I said, "That is a bad idea. If you do that you'll scare her off. You can never tell her you know what she told her friends. What you should do is just start finding reasons to run into her around the office. When you do give her a friendly greeting and then start complementing her on the way she dresses or the way she has her hair. Then after you have established a friendly relationship you can go to her office and tell her you need to talk to her. Then tell her you find her very attractive and you can't get her out of your mind. Then ask her if she would stop after work for a drink some night. Make sure you tell it is just for a drink and nothing more.

"If she tells you that she is married and that she would never go out with you, just apologize for disturbing her and say that you won't bother her again and then drop the whole thing. But if she is not emphatic in rejecting your invitation you continue your pursuit. If she says she can't do that because she is married you say that you just want to get together for a drink. Then tell her to at least think about it. After that retreat from her office. Give her a few days and start again. Once you get her to agree to go out with you you're almost as good as in bed with her."

Chris thought for a minute and then said, "I could do that. I like the idea. I'll do it."

That night when I got home Brenda was in bed asleep. As I watched her sleep it struck me that maybe I had gone to far. I decided then that I wouldn't go back to The Rack Room again. If I stopped encouraging Chris he might just drop the whole thing.

For the next two weeks I came home after work every night. Every night as I sat and watched television with Brenda I wondered if Chris had tried to talk to her. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to know if he did, but I couldn't exactly ask Brenda about it. Finally I figured the only way I could find out what was happening was to go back to the Rack Room and ask Chris.

The following night I went back to the Rack Room. When I got there Chris wasn't there and I began to worry that maybe he actually got Brenda to agree to go have a drink with him. Then I thought better of that. Brenda would never go out with him. So I waited. About ten minutes later Chris came in.

He came over to me and slapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I haven't seen ya in a couple of weeks. Where you been?"

"Been getting some overtime. What have you been up to?"

"Remember when we talked about what I should do about that girl at work that has the hots for me?"

"Yeah, Have you had any luck with that?"

To my surprise he said, "Actually it's going pretty good. At first she acted like it was out of the question and I must have been crazy to even suggest that we have drinks. But then after I talked to her a few more times I got the feeling that she might change her mind. Then I asked her again today and she said that she would stop for a drink tomorrow night. She said she would stay for only one drink but I am halfway home."

All I could think was 'Oh God now what do I do?' Well, I didn't do anything. I just sat there and listened as this asshole was telling me what a fine ass my wife has. I wanted to hit him but because I couldn't do that I didn't do anything.

I didn't sleep well that night. I wondered if Brenda would actually go out for a drink with him and would it lead to anything else. I was sick with worry all the next day. Brenda didn't say anything I couldn't question her. She never said that she was going to be late or that she had someplace to go after work. If she had I could have asked her where and why and she would have been forced to lie. I know she wouldn't want to lie to me. Brenda hadn't really even spoken to me that morning. I guessed she was mad at me for coming home late and drunk the night before.

Anyway, she left for work without giving me a clue about that evening. I was tempted to follow her after work but I decided that wouldn't be prudent. If she spotted me there would be a lot of explaining to do. I figured all I had to do was meet Chris the following night at the Rack Room and he would tell all.

That night Brenda was about an hour later than usual coming home from work. When I asked her why she just said that she had some things she had to do. I sensed that she was a little upset with me. I thought it was probably still about last night.

The suspense of not knowing what happened drove me crazy until the next night when I caught up with Chris at the Rack Room.

I asked Chris if he had his drink with Brenda the night before and he said he had but that it didn't go well. He said, "She met me at the bar and as soon as she had her drink she said that she wasn't sure why she agreed to met me for a drink but she was sure that she should not have and that it can't happen again. I tried to get conversation going but she didn't seem in the mood to talk. Finally after she finished her drink she said that she was sorry if she had in some way made me think that we could have a relationship. Then she said that I should not bother her again and she left."

The disappointed look on his face was making me very happy. I said, "That's a shame," but I was thinking you really didn't think you could score with a classy lady like Brenda did you? Then I said, "So you're going to give up then?"

Chris said, "I guess I'll have to. Otherwise I could end up being accused of harassment and it could cost me my job."

"I guess you're right."

I had a couple more beers with Chris to console him (actually to celebrate his loss). Then I went home with plans to make love to Brenda. When I went into the house and tried to kiss Brenda she pushed me away and said, "You're drunk again. Just go to bed and leave me alone. I wanted to tell Brenda that I wasn't drunk I was just celebrating but I couldn't because she would ask what I was celebrating. So I went to bed.

During the next week I started putting all of this behind me. It was good to have things settled because I was real busy at work. I had to work late every night that week. It was bothering Brenda that I wasn't home at night and I kept promising I would be home on time the next night but then something would come up and I'd be late again.

When things settled down again I found that I missed playing pool with Chris. Probably because I could usually manage to get him to buy more of the beer than I did. I decided to stop at the Rack Room for a quick game of pool and see what Chris was up too.

When I saw Chris I asked how things were at work now that the his advances on Brenda didn't work out. Then Chris said, "You won't believe this but I asked her out again and she went."

I was stunned. I had no idea she had gone out with him again. I tried not to let on how disturbed I was. "When did this happen?"

"Last Thursday. We met after work and had a couple of drinks and Brenda said that this can't go any farther than this. She said that we could be friends but nothing more. I didn't say anything so I guess she thought she made her point. Afterward I walked her to her car. She open the car door and turned to say something to me and I just pulled her to me and kissed her."

I felt like Chris had just kicked me in the stomach.

"When I broke off the kiss Brenda told me I shouldn't have done that so I kissed her again. She told me to stop that and I said that I wanted her. I said that I needed her then I grabbed her hand and pushed it against the bulge in my pants. Brenda pulled her hand away, but not immediately. I think she liked what she felt there but didn't want to admit it to me our to herself. I don't mean to brag but I am rather well endowed and that usually gets a woman's attention even if size doesn't matter to them they are impressed by it. Then when I kissed her again she responded a little but then pulled away from me and got into her car.

"I asked her when we could get together again and she said she didn't think that was a good idea. I told her I needed to have her and I thought that she needed me too. I could tell then from the look on her face that she didn't know what to do so I told her to think about it. Then I said think about that hard cock you just felt, think about having that inside you. You know you want it. Just say the word. She closed the car door and started the engine then just before she left she opened the window and said she would think about it."

I quickly excused myself and went into the men's room and threw up. Then I splashed cold water in my face. When I went back into the bar I told Chris I wasn't feeling good but I would see him the next night. My thinking at the time was that I would show up at the bar the following night as myself and beat the crap out of Chris.

When I got home from the bar I found Brenda sitting in bed wearing a very sexy negligee. When I saw her I almost blurted out, 'What are you doing? Modeling the outfit you're going to wear when you fuck Chris Parker?' I managed to keep my mouth shut. I didn't speak as I went about getting ready for bed. When I got into bed Brenda moved over and kissed me. When she did I pictured Chris kissing her in the parking lot while he pressed her hand against the bulge in his pants. I was repulsed by the image and by Brenda so I pushed her away and said I wasn't in the mood.

Brenda didn't say anything but she looked a little hurt. She just got up and changed into her nightgown and got back in bed. We didn't speak again that night. So she was hurt, big deal, I was hurt too. What was she up to? She can't really be thinking of having sex with Chirs Parker.

I rolled over on my side with my back to Brenda and tried to sleep, but the image planted in my head by Chris was too much for me. When I was sure that Brenda had fallen asleep I got up and went and sat in the living room and tried to figure out what I should do, but I couldn't. I ended up falling asleep on the sofa. In the morning Brenda woke me up but never asked me why I slept on the sofa.

After that I had a difficult time even talking to Brenda. I felt that she had let me down and was getting ready for the major betrayal. It was hard for me to pretend nothing was wrong but I managed. I started coming home after work so I could see what Brenda was up to but she didn't give anything away so eventually I had to go back to the Rack Room.

I hadn't scene Chris in a week and when I asked him what was going on with his quest to get Brenda into bed, Chris said, "Nothing's happening. I called her but she hasn't returned my call."

I asked him if he called her at work or at home and he said that he called her at work. He said, "I don't want to call her at home then have her husband answer the phone."

After that I stopped at the Rack Room every couple of nights to see if Chris had talked to Brenda. The answer was always the same. Brenda wouldn't return his call. I was starting to feel better and I was beginning to think that Brenda must have come to her senses. Then on Monday I stopped in the bar and asked Chris what he was up to and he said, "I just got off the phone with Brenda."

I said, "You what?"

He said, "I just got off the phone with Brenda. I called her at home and she said her husband wasn't home so we talked for twenty minutes. I asked her if she was ready to go out with me and she said that she was. Now I don't know where to take her. I can't take her to my place. I was thinking of getting a motel room."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. For a moment I thought that Chris must have figured out who I really was and he was just having fun with me, but I knew that wasn't true. Trying to keep up the appearance of being his friend I said, "You don't want to take her to a motel, that's too sleazy. You have to take her someplace nice."

Chris said, "Well I sure as hell can't afford the Beverly Wilshire. I'd like to take her some place nice but I have no idea where.

As I pondered the last few drops in my fourth beer a solution came to me. In retrospect I should have been working against Chris instead of helping him but in this case I thought I was helping both of us. I put my hand up in the air to get Chris' attention then I said, 'I think I can help you with a place to take her. I think I can get you access to a very nice place in the hills."

Chris perked up immediately and asked if I really thought I could get this place and I said, "I'll let you know tomorrow. When would you want it?"

Chris said, "How about next Wednesday?"

"I'll see what I can do."

The nice place in the hills I mentioned to Chris is in the Hollywood Hills. It belongs to the owner of an independent film company. I found out about this place from Roger Martin. Roger works for the guy who owns the house. The owner is currently living in Ireland for tax purposes and only stays in his Hollywood house a few weeks each year or when he is producing a movie in Hollywood. When he is out of the country Roger takes care of the place for him. One day last year Roger had taken my up to see this place. It is a beautiful five bedroom house with a swimming pool. There's also a small guest bungalow attached to the back of the main house. After showing me through the beautifully decorated main house Roger took me into the guest bungalow. The bungalow had a small living room, a large bedroom with a king bed and a large bathroom. There was a large mirror on one wall of the bedroom that give the impression that the bedroom was even larger and the bathroom had a large bath tub, a separate shower stall and along one wall was a counter with sinks at both ends and a large mirror span the whole wall behind the counter.

After showing me around the bungalow Roger took me back to the main house for a beer. While we were drinking our beers, Roger said that he wanted to tell me a secret about his boss. I told Roger the secret would be safe with me. Then Roger said, "My boss is really a kinky kind of guy."

I said, "That's the secret, your boss is kinky? More than half the people in Hollywood are kinky."

"Not just kinky, I mean really kinky. Come here I want to show you something," Roger said as he started leading me through the house. We went into the study and Roger got a key out of the desk. Then we went to a door Roger hadn't opened when he was showing me through the house earlier. He said, "You can never tell anyone what I am about to show you." Then Roger took a key out of his pocket and open the door. We stepped into a long narrow room. At first I couldn't see anything but when Roger turned on the lights I could see that we were in some kind of an edit suit or mini studio. There was video taping equipment and an edit console along the wall opposite the door we had just come in. The long wall behind the video equipment look like it was made of glass. For a moment I wondered if there was a sound stage on the other side of the glass. Roger told me to sit down and look at the glass wall in front of me then he left the room. A couple of minutes later lights appeared on the other side of the glass wall and I found myself looking into the bedroom of the bungalow. Then more lights and I was looking into the bathroom as well. I was astonished.

When Roger rejoined me he asked what I thought. I told him I was speechless. Then Roger said, 'My boss likes to spy on his house guests. And hew likes to entertain. He even videotapes them having sex. The mirrors in the rooms are two way and the rooms are also wired for sound so he can sit here and watch and listen to everything that goes on in the bungalow." Roger showed me how everything worked. He even pointed out a video monitor that was connected to a camera hidden in the living room. Then he locked up the room and put the key back in the desk drawer.

As I was leaving Roger said, "If you'd ever like to bring your wife up here for a weekend let me know. If my boss is still in Europe the house is yours."

I said, "You think I am going to stay in that bungalow now that I have seen the observatory?"

Roger laughed and said, "You can use the main house. After all the favors you have done for me I would like to do one for you."

I had always wanted to take Brenda up there for a weekend but never got around to it. But now it seemed the perfect solution for my needs. I would ask Roger for the keys and then tell Chris he could use the bungalow. That way I could see first hand if my wife actually cheated on me.

The next morning I arranged to get the key from Roger.

I met Chris at the bar that night and told him about the beautiful bungalow in the hills that I had arranged for him to use. I said, Just let me know when you need it."

Chris thanked me and said that he would let me know as soon as he couldarrange things. A few minutes later Chris said he had to go to the bathroom and disappeared for several minutes. When he came back he said, "It's all set. I'll need the bungalow Wednesday night."

I said, "What?"

Chris said, I just called Brenda and set it up for Wednesday night?"

Even though I had arrange for a place for Chris to take Brenda I never really believed that she would agree to go there with him. And even though I was quite shocked by what Chris had just told me I still believed that Brenda wouldn't actually have sex with him.

"When can I get the key from you?" The voice seemed to be coming from a great distance but then I realized it was Chris sitting right next to me that asked the question.

"I'll... I'll get the... ah... I'll give it to you on Tuesday. Meet me here Tuesday after work." Was I still going through with this? I think I had lost all sense of reality. This man had just made a date with my wife, not to just take her out but to have sex with her, and here I was facilitating the whole thing. I didn't understand what I was doing but somehow it made sense to me.

When I went home that night I was in a fog. I think I remained in that condition right up till Wednesday.

Wednesday morning I was sitting at breakfast feeling kind of numb when it occurred to me that unless I took some kind of action in the next few hours my wife was going to have sex with Chris Parker. As I watched Brenda get ready for work I thought about how beautiful she was and how much I wanted all this to go away so that things could be the way the used to be. Brenda hadn't said anything about the evening ahead so I thought I would test the waters. I said, "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight? We haven't eaten out in quite a while."

Brenda said, "I can't tonight, I have plans."

I said, "Oh! You have plans? What are you doing tonight?"

I thought I saw an uncomfortable look on her face as she thought about her answer. "I have something I have to take care of tonight."

It really hurt to have her lie to me. But it wasn't like she could tell me the true about her plans, so I pressed her on it. "What can you have to do that is more important than us spending time together.?"

The coldness in her stare seemed to melt for a moment. I think she actually considered canceling her date to have dinner with me but then she said, "I have got to do this tonight."

When Brenda left for work I was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, wondering to myself, 'What do I do now.' In a few hours my relationship with my wife may be irreparably damaged and I didn't know how to stop it from happening. At the time I believed that it was already too late. If Brenda didn't love me anymore then it didn't matter if she had sex with Chris or not and if she did love me she simply wouldn't have sex with him.

All day at work I thought about what was going to happen at the bungalow. I knew that I didn't want Brenda to have sex with Chris but if she was going to do this I was going to witness the whole thing and even videotape it in case I needed evidence.

I left work a little early and went up to the house to get ready for the nights activities. I parked my car in the garage so that Brenda wouldn't see it when she arrived then I went in to the house and straight to the desk where I had seen Roger put the key to the observation room. Once I had the key I went directly to the observation room and set up the video cameras to record the action in the living room, in the bedroom and in the bathroom. I tested the cameras to make sure they were recording properly then I grabbed a beer from the six pack I brought with me and settled in to wait.

It was shortly after eight o'clock when I heard a key in the lock of the bungalow door. I was amazed at the sensitivity of the microphones in the bungalow. I actually had to turn down the volume because I was afraid that Brenda and Chris might hear something.

As the front door opened I felt a lump in my throat and my heart was beating hard and fast. I was afraid that I might start hyper ventilating and pass out but I was able to keep my breathing under control. When the door swung open I saw Chris standing there then he stepped aside to let Brenda enter first. Once inside Chris closed and locked the front door. Brenda stood in the middle of the room and looked around without saying say a word. I noticed that Brenda had fixed her hair differently than it was when she left the house in the morning. She was wearing a short black dress that zipped up the back. I admired Brenda's simple beauty as she just stood quietly as Chris found the CD player and put some music on.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.