Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Bobbie and Tom decided to take another semester off from school. Having just returned from their six-month honeymoon, the thought of going back to the rigidity of class schedules and the inanity of so much of the Politically Correct chatter at the university turned them both off like a switch.

Tom decided to work for PHA Construction to ease his way back into civilization; Bobbie hadn't yet decided what she would do although there was a vague idea in the back of her mind to do something with Clifford & Jamison, if possible. Tom had just made passionate love to her and now she was wriggling on the wonderfully crisp sheets while he used his work-roughened fingers to caress her glorious body when the phone rang. He teased her as she continued to make warm happy sounds deep inside her body while at the same time trying — unsuccessfully — to pretend to be asleep.

Since the phone continued to ring, with a groan she rolled over and picked up the receiver while commenting to Tom that the phone was something they had not had to worry about on their honeymoon. There was never anything to disrupt their lovemaking or the wonderful period of mutual caresses that always followed.

"Hello," she said sleepily.

There was a moment of silence at the other end of the phone and then she heard the well-remembered musical voice of Andy Cartwright. "Good morning, Bobbie," the girl said apologetically. "I'm terribly sorry to awaken you. Will you please forgive me?"

"Of course, Andy," she replied. "What can I do for you this morning ... And what time is it, anyway?"

"It's ... It's almost ten o'clock," the little girl replied diffidently, "and I called to invite you and Tom for lunch today with Kenny and me. Could you... ? Would you... ? If it's not too much trouble, of course..."

"Oh, Andy! That would be marvelous. Tom never really had a chance to really meet either of you and I think it would be wonderful. What time and where?"

"I asked my grandmother and she is allowing us to use her membership at the luncheon club upstairs here at the office. It's where we ate the last time. Would that be all right?"

"Of course, darling! We'll plan on arriving at the office about eleven forty-five if that's okay." The little girl said it would be perfect and hung up.

Turning to Tom she declared, "Okay, husband, off your ass and on your feet. We have a social obligation today."

Now it was Tom's turn to pretend still to be trying to sleep so he covered his face with a pillow. Bobbie took advantage of the opportunity and began to tickle his ribs. In just an instant the two were rolling around on the bed laughing and giggling while tickling the other and at the same time trying to protect themselves.

Finally Tom, using his much greater strength, pinned her to the bed and whispered fiercely, "It's all over wench! Now I'll rape you and make you pay for that unprovoked assault."

"But... ! But my virginity!" she exclaimed in a little-girl voice. "Then no decent man will ever have me..."

"That's true," Tom replied matter-of-factly. "But then you can work as a prostitute and besides ... I'm not decent."

With that he eased his throbbing cock into her wet cunt and in no time was feeling the exquisite sensations that Bobbie always created for him. When he finally reached his peak and spent in her pulsating vagina, Bobbie retained consciousness and used her long fingers to squeeze his balls in tempo with the pulsations of her cunt to empty the greatest possible amount of his cum into herself.

After resting on top of her for a few moments while feeling her sweat-slickened body beneath him, he raised himself up so that his lips were over hers. Then he melted her with an incredibly passionate kiss and murmured, "My darling Bobbie, I adore you!"

"And I, you," she replied. Then with a frown and a shake of her head she said, "But darling, at such a horrible cost ... My darling, Marie was one of the world's handful of perfect people. After all she lived through, to be lost to a weakness in her heart..."

Recognizing her mood Tom rolled off onto the bed beside her and just held her tightly. As soon as he did she dissolved into tears. Whispering into her ear he said, "Darling, I never told you how Marie and I came to be married, did I?"

Bobbie had her arms around his neck and was still crying. Through her tears she managed to softly say, "No."

"And Marie never did either, did she?" This time she just shook her head. "Honey, Marie never really wanted to marry me. She didn't feel she was right for me ... Wasn't that so much like her, though? It wasn't that I wasn't right for her — and maybe I wasn't — she only thought of me and believed she was not the right girl for me.

"Anyway, she felt I should marry a tall blonde — so she made me one. Or found one for me, at least. Darling, even though she had no idea of her heart problem, I'm sure she had a premonition or something." He squeezed her tightly and said, "My darling, if anyone had said that I could ever love anyone as much as I loved Marie I would have said he was crazy.

"And yet ... And yet I honest-to-God love you even more. The things you did while we were on our honeymoon... ! Bobbie, I'm really not nearly good enough for you, you know. You're a queen and should be treated like one. My darling, you're just plain perfect!"

By now she had controlled her tears and realized Tom was being completely serious. She whispered, "My darling Tom, you're a woman's dream come true. And you're all mine!" Then she poked him in the ribs and added with a grin, "Now get your ass in that shower with me!"

After sharing a sensual shower, Tom shaved while Bobbie brushed her short hair. She had already paid Henry Hall a visit. Henry was astonished when he looked at her hair. Knowing they had been alone on an island, he was astonished at how close to her original hair style it still was. He again trimmed it lightly into the same modified boy's cut that she had worn at their wedding, so this morning all she had to do was brush it to bring out its natural oils and highlights.

Getting dressed for the luncheon gave Tom the first opportunity to wear a brand-new blazer that she had bought for him. Like most men, Tom hated to shop, but almost the first thing Bobbie did when they returned to the mainland was to buy him a complete new wardrobe. She told him that he looked incredibly handsome with a white button-down shirt and a red striped tie.

Going downtown, they drove in the sports car she had bought for him as a part of her wedding gift. Since the weather was perfect, they both felt a sensual pleasure as the warm air riffled their hair. At one point they looked at each other, grinned, and began to laugh with sheer exuberance. Bobbie felt she couldn't feel better or be any happier and still live.

After parking the car in a Clifford & Jamison visitor's space — the firm had ten spots in the garage for visitors in addition to all the staff spaces — they rode up in the elevator and entered the office. As they walked in, Bobbie realized it was only the third time she had ever been there. The first time was the fateful visit involving Harriet Dobbs while the second was the day of the meeting with Cameron Smith, his father, and Attorney Biggs. As the memories crossed her mind, she wondered if today's visit would be as eventful.

As soon as they entered the office there was a yelp from behind the reception desk and Judy Morris hurled herself into Bobbie's arms. "Bobbie Conroy, you should be declared illegal!" she exclaimed. "Never in my life have I seen a woman as beautiful as you are today. You are utterly perfect."

Releasing Bobbie she extended her hand to Tom and said, "Tom, although we met at the wedding reception, I'm sure you don't remember me. I'm Judy Morris."

Tom ignored the outstretched hand, took Judy into his arms and gave her a kiss of the purest love. At first her arms were waving in the air and then she held him around the neck as the power of his love almost knocked her down.

When he released her lips, she still held on while she tried to regain her composure. "Michael Morris is a very lucky man, Judy. As one of our nation's foremost heroes, he deserves no less. I am truly delighted to meet you although I have seen you — all of you," he added with a grin "— many times over the years when you came out to Maui."

Judy blushed at his comment and pretended to slap his face. Then she just daintily stuck her tongue out at him and grinned.

Just then, the door to the offices opened and Andy Cartwright and Ken Clifford appeared. They had been regularly checking to see if the Conroys had arrived. Seeing Bobbie, Andy screamed, "You're here!"

As she raced the few steps across the room, Bobbie dropped to her knees and held her arms out wide. The little girl hurled herself at her, wrapped her arms around her neck and proceeded to kiss every part of her within reach. Finally she pulled back just enough to put her lips on Bobbie's, and with her arms wrapped around her neck, proceeded thoroughly to kiss her in an effort to convey her love.

To Bobbie the kiss was everything she had remembered but even better. Then she realized that Andy was now a year older — she must now be six years old — and her kiss was even more powerful.

Easing away just enough to be able to focus her eyes Andy carefully looked Bobbie over and then gave her a beaming smile and said, "Oh, Bobbie, you're so beautiful! You've never looked better. For that matter, no woman has ever looked nearly as good or as beautiful as you do today. You are simply scrumptious!"

Meanwhile, Tom and Judy had moved apart but he still had his hand around her waist as they looked at Bobbie holding Andy while Kenny Clifford just stood by patiently. With a beaming smile, Andy moved away and he repeated what his niece had done. When the greetings were over, Bobbie looked at the two children and realized how dressed up they were.

Although she had intended to go into the offices to say hello to her friends and introduce Tom, the children just shook their heads and led the way back out to the elevators.

Although Bobbie knew what to expect, Tom did not. He was utterly astonished as Ken led the way into the restaurant and asked the maître d' for the Clifford table. Knowing who he was, he led the way to a table in the corner of the restaurant. Since it was the building's northwest corner, it was directly above Ali Clifford's office.

Tom was very impressed as Ken carefully seated Andy while the maître d' seated Bobbie. When she was seated, Andy beamed at Ken and said, "Thank you, Uncle Ken. That was very gentlemanly."

Then she winked and reached out her arms. Ken gave her a very adult kiss full on the lips.

In moments, champagne was brought to the table for Tom and Bobbie while the children drank ginger ale. For Tom it was an utterly incredible experience to be with two very young children who acted so adult. When Bobbie realized that they would not see menus — the luncheon had obviously been prearranged — Ken told her diffidently that Mrs. Carlson was doing the cooking for them. Since she was possibly the finest cook in the world, he hoped they would like it. The lunch was the finest food either Tom or Bobbie had ever had in their lives.

When they finished the main course, Bobbie said to Tom with a grimace, "It's all over now! Good heavens, darling, on my best day I couldn't come within twenty miles of this food." She frowned at him and added, "It's pretty clear to me now that I should have left you home. I would be a lot better off if you never knew food could ever taste this good."

Before Tom could say a word, Ken interjected, "That's okay, Mrs. Conroy. All my mother can do is order from room service. Of course, she does that very well." With a quick grin and a snap of his fingers he added, "That's not true, though. She can make coffee and can make a martini, too. But I adore her anyway."

Looking at him Bobbie said, "Ken, why is it that I think there's more to this lunch than just food. What are you two imps scheming?"

Ken's eyes widened and he looked at Andy, who just shrugged and said, "Kenny, we already knew how smart she is. Why should we be surprised?" Then she added, "You tell her. Please? After all, you're my uncle."

"But you're older," he responded but then did as Andy had asked. Drawing himself up even straighter in his chair, he looked at Bobbie and said, "Mrs. Conroy, we've heard a rumor that you're not going back to college this term. Is that correct?"

"Yes, it is," Bobbie replied. "Now what's on your mind? What's my not going back to school have to do with anything?"

After another glance at Andy — Bobbie felt that he was screwing up his courage — Ken plunged in. "Mrs. Conroy, you know that we're six years old now?" She nodded and he continued, "The problem is that we should be in school. But..."

"But school would be a little stupid — at least the first grade with its pre-reading — for children who already read at the college level," Bobbie interjected.

Then looking closely at the two children, she began to slowly shake her head from side to side and added, "If you two little imps think for one minute that you can con me into teaching school..."

"For $100,000 for the term," Ken interjected. "Mrs. Conroy, there are only eight of us. We have talked about it and ... and ... and Andrea and I would like to hire you as our teacher." Then he sat up straight and said, "Our parents don't know anything about this — although they may suspect something. It's entirely our own idea and the money is ours, too. In addition, we will provide you with any materials, equipment ... You name it."

Bobbie was utterly stunned. Temporizing, she looked at Tom and said, "Darling, I suppose I should come clean. You see, you caught me on the rebound. I only married you when Ken Clifford refused my offer to wait for him. Can you imagine what it did for my self-esteem to be turned down by a five-year-old? Particularly when I bared my soul to him? Can you?"

"Now wait just a minute, Mrs. Conroy!" Ken exclaimed. "I said I would wait for you. But I said that you wouldn't wait for me. Now you're married to the man you adore who's going to father from your loins the most incredible children that the world has ever seen."

He grinned and added, "But you're changing the subject. The subject is teaching school. Please, Mrs. Conroy? Please be our teacher?"

When Bobbie just shook her head, looking bewildered, the two children looked at each other and were disconsolate. Even though tears were forming at the corners of her eyes Andy just looked at Bobbie, refusing to lower her head or do anything about her tears.

Then, with her head still shaking from side to side, Bobbie said softly, "Kids, I don't want to be your teacher..."

Hearing her words Andy lost her fragile self-control and began to bawl. Although her heart turned over seeing the little girl so heartbroken, Bobbie continued, " ... but I have to be! Of course I'll be your teacher! And there will be no talk of any money from you two, either!"

Suddenly the two children yelped and beamed the most vibrantly happy smiles the older two had ever seen while Bobbie continued, this time addressing Tom, "The reason I have to, Tom, is that I owe my sanity — if not my very life — to these two. I don't know if you remember the day after I met you at the student union — when Harriet Dobbs and I visited Clifford & Jamison for the first time — but I certainly do. As you know, I hated myself then: I was a disgusting pig.

"Then, at lunch, I sat between these two. Aside from teaching me what being a mother is all about, I broke up in tears when, after giving me a kiss of the purest love, Andy gave me her blessing. You see, darling, these two little imps love me. They really do. For a time these two were my only friends in the whole world. Largely because of them I'm here with you today."

Turning to the children she asked, "But why me? I'm not a qualified teacher. I'm just a kid!"

Now it was Andy's turn. "Because, darling Bobbie, you're the only one who could teach us. Ken and I talked it over with all of the other kids and you're the only one we want."

There was the warmest, most loving smile on her face as she continued, "Of course, Kenny and I knew you, but the other kids didn't. They all met you on Maui over Christmas and that settled it. You're so kind and loving and wise. Moreover, we all have the feeling that you actually like being with us. Heaven knows, we always have a wonderful time with you, but we think you actually enjoy our company, too. Don't you?"

"Darling, I don't know how it's going to work out, but I do enjoy your company. You and your friends are the nicest, sweetest, smartest young people in the world! I love being with you." Then with a grin she said, "Now that I've taken the job, what's next?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.