Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

On the night of their wedding, Celeste was again at the controls of the powerful cruiser taking Tom and Bobbie to the island where Tom and Marie had been so happy. Kristin Bradley, who had served as her sister's maid of honor, accompanied them on the trip. Nearing the island, Celeste throttled back and the fast boat slowed and came down from its step. Cautiously she eased it ahead to where she knew the cut was in the reef that almost completely enclosed the tiny bay.

Finally in position, Celeste hit the anchor switch and they heard the sound of the anchor hitting the water followed by its chain. After embedding the anchor, she cut the engines back to their slowest idle and left the helm.

Realizing they had arrived at their destination, Kris took Bobbie in her arms and asked softly, "Dear sister, are you sure you will be all right? You're bringing nothing with you."

Bobbie was standing on the deck proudly naked except for a belt around her waist. "Kris," she replied, "if I don't make it, I will have died happy. I will have spent the rest of my life with the love of my life. If it turns out not to be as long as I would like, eternity is a very long time. Then I will be sharing Tom with Marie in Heaven, forever."

There was a lump in Celeste's throat as she realized that Bobbie was unwittingly repeating almost exactly the same words Marie had said nearly a year earlier.

Taking Bobbie in her arms, Celeste kissed her with love and affection, then gave her a small waterproof package. She said, "Bobbie, this is your wedding gift from Marie. There is a note from her inside. She prepared it for you a week before she died, knowing without asking that this is the way you and Tom would spend your honeymoon."

Then she looked anxious and said, "Please open it and read her note as soon as you get to shore, but before Tom takes you in his arms. It's very important. Please?"

Bobbie immediately agreed and strapped the pouch around her leg.

In spite of honeymooning in the same way and at the same place, there were immediate differences. While Marie had been nearly reverent in her approach to it, Bobbie began with fun and joy. When she and Tom were ready to dive in, she grinned and said, "I'll bet I beat you to the beach!" When Tom accepted her challenge with a grin, she asked Kris to give the starting command.

The two were poised on the gunwale side-by-side as Kris said, "Take your marks... ! Get set!" But before she could say another word, Bobbie hip-checked Tom off balance causing him to fall into the water beside the boat. Then Kris shouted, "Go!" and Bobbie launched herself into the water in a perfect racing dive.

The two women on the boat were hugging each other while they howled with laughter as Tom recovered and then set out in Bobbie's wake. "He'll never catch her!" Kris exclaimed. "Good heavens! Just look at her go!"

Bobbie was moving through the water like a porpoise, with all of the grace, power, and speed of the marine mammal.

The two women were still giggling as Celeste activated the switch that hauled up the anchor cable followed by the anchor itself. After securing the anchor at the bow, Kris rejoined Celeste in the cockpit as she engaged the clutch and began to power away back towards Kapalua. As the boat left the beach behind, both girls felt much better. They realized that Bobbie's joyousness and the trick she played on Tom made them both feel better about their prospects for the next months.

When Tom waded ashore looking sheepish, Bobbie jumped to her feet, ran to him and said, "My darling, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

"No," he said. "I won't. There are two reasons: First, you aren't sorry at all. Second," he added with a grin, "there's nothing to forgive you for. Who would believe a naked girl would give a guy a hip check just as a race is about to start."

He took her in his arms and held her tightly. "Bobbie, I adore you. I really, honest-to-God do!" Then he looked at the pouch in her hand which he recognized as similar to the one Marie herself had on their honeymoon. In fact, it was the same one.

While she had been waiting for him, she had read Marie's note. When she did, tears came to her eyes because when the note had been written, Marie knew her death was only a few days away. In it she said that she had been spending all of her available time praying to God for his support and to please make her death as painless for the others as could be.

Then she said that the other thing she had prayed for was the restoration of Bobbie's virginity. "I told God," she wrote, "that you had been raped and ultimately persuaded that what were, in fact, a series of rapes, were acts of your own free will. Since you lost your virginity to crime and the acts of savages, I pray that God will answer my prayer and restore what is rightfully yours — and Tom's."

Hand-in-hand they moved back on the beach to the tree line. Finding what looked to be a comfortable piece of sand, Bobbie carefully spread the little piece of linen and then placed her body appropriately over it. With her thighs spread wide, her hips raised, and her eyes gleaming she said, "I'm ready, husband. My darling, please take your wife."

"But darling," Tom protested, "I have to get you warmed up first."

"You've spent the last five months warming me up, turkey!" she exclaimed. "Now, if you want to come back with me, and don't like the idea of me spending the next six months alone with just your corpse for company, get that huge thing in my cunt where it belongs this instant!"

Tom grinned and dropped to his knees between her widespread legs. It was near sundown, with the sun dropping fast towards the horizon. The result was to cast the beach into shadows but, through a quirk, a ray of sunshine shone brilliantly on her gorgeous face like a spotlight.

"You're beautiful!" he murmured, and then placed his throbbing cock close to her vagina. With a cry of wanting, Bobbie placed it where she wanted it and then felt the incredible sensation she had dreamed of for so long as it began to penetrate her insides.

Remarkably, after entering just a short way they both felt resistance. Taking no chances, Bobbie wrapped her powerful legs around his hips and squeezed, forcing his cock to drive deep into her. For an instant she felt the shock of pain and then he was all the way in. There followed slow, rhythmic strokes as he just slowly moved in and out to almost his full length with each stroke.

For Bobbie, it was heavenly. It was all she had ever dreamed, but the reality was so much better. Soon she reached an orgasm, then another, and then a third, each more powerful than the one before. Finally Tom had her where he so often had had Marie: in continuous orgasm. Bobbie just screamed with joy as her husband thrilled her with sexual sensations. Finally, she could feel him near his inescapable release. When she did, again using her powerful legs, she pulled him to her so that every millimeter of his huge cock was inside her as she felt his cum pour into her, flooding her insides. With a loud scream of the purest joy, she fainted.

Recovering, she found herself resting against Tom's shoulder. Then he showed her the little piece of cloth she had placed under her crotch. It was now blood-red and soaked through with her virginal blood. "My darling, Marie's prayer was answered. God did restore your virginity."

Then to his utter amazement, Bobbie began to weep uncontrollably. "Darling, what's wrong?" he asked, really worried now.

"What will you do tomorrow?" she wailed. It was only then that he saw her eyes gleaming with suppressed laughter. "You only make love to virgins, and I'm a virgin no longer! Since there are no other women here, where will you find another one?"

Tom thought for a moment and then snapped his fingers. "I've got it!" he exclaimed. "We'll be environmentally aware! I'll recycle a slightly used one!" They both began to howl with laughter while they hugged each other tightly.


As the days and weeks passed, Tom realized that he had no sense of the passage of time. While with Marie there had always been a lurking sense of foreboding and danger, with Bobbie there was nothing but fun and joy. He found Bobbie's humor and good spirits to be both infectious and irrepressible. In just a matter of a few days he had not only taken her in all of her openings, she took him everywhere in her body with ease and great joy.

Less than a week after landing, Tom was awakened by Bobbie pounding on his shoulder. "Tom! Get up!" she demanded. "We've got a million things to do."

"Oh?" he asked, "What? Let me see your list."

Bobbie pretended to search in the sand but then suddenly stopped, wheeled on him and started pounding on his chest with her small fists. "Damn you, Tom Conroy! It's all your fault. We lost the pencil so I can't write out my list ... so ... so ... I forgot what was on it."

With that, her playacting stopped as suddenly as it had begun. After a lingering passionate kiss, she just snuggled close to him and murmured, "I'm going to think hard. Maybe I can mentally reconstruct it." Tom put his arm around her, held her close and just listened to the wonderfully happy sounds coming from deep in her body as she went back to sleep.

Bobbie's strength, jungle skills and agility amazed him. After a little more than a month into their stay, Bobbie had constructed an elaborate network of woven vine ropes that covered the tiny island. She called it her Tarzan rapid-transit system. After spending days braiding vines into rope, she climbed trees all over the island to hang them in appropriate locations.

One day after it had been in place for about ten days, she teased him saying that if he wanted a kiss he would have to catch her first. With that she went off, swinging from one rope to the next. Tom went after her but realized after about twenty minutes he had no hope of catching her. When he was able to get close, Bobbie, while appearing to be going for a rope in front of her, would spin her body in the air like a cat and grab another rope ninety degrees away from her previous direction.

She would dart among the trees like a water bug. It was only when she tired of her game — and wanted Tom's kiss badly — that she allowed herself to be caught. But never did she admit that she had let him. Instead she maintained that he was too big, too strong, and too fast for her. Tom just kissed her lovingly while knowing the truth.

Her period also resulted in teasing. She insisted that it was their calendar. "How else can we keep track of the passage of time?" she asked.

The only change it dictated in their behavior — Tom was convinced that Bobbie didn't know what pre-menstrual syndrome was — was to keep her out of their lagoon. Tom pointed out — wisely, she thought — that letting her blood flow in the water wasn't the smartest thing they could do. However, when a shark found his way into the lagoon, she was having her period and put the fact — and her vaginal discharge — to use. By now they had identified all of the currents in the bay. Bobbie dove in at a location where she knew her blood would drift towards the shark and reach him after passing a coral head.

Sure enough, when it did, the great beast sensed it and began to move slowly towards the blood's source. When he passed the coral head, though, Tom was hidden behind it, waiting. A slash with his great knife and the huge fish was dead. This one was smaller than Marie's — only 1,250 to 1,500 pounds.

The episode of the shark was not yet over. After skinning it and cutting out a few steaks, they buried the rest of the carcass. Tom still couldn't face the thought of eating shark meat. But when Bobbie asked for the shark's belly to use to make some things, he teasingly told her that it was his — if she wanted some shark skin, go get her own shark. After spending hours and days scraping, scrubbing, and ultimately tanning the skin, she rolled it up and gave it to Tom, still not saying anything.

Then several days later, Tom realized that Bobbie wasn't around. Initially, he didn't think anything of it — she often spent hours on her "rapid-transit system" as a form of exercise. But then he started to worry. Even though she moved through the jungle with the quickness and quietness of a cat, normally he would hear at least an occasional sound. This time there was nothing. Then he saw movement at the cut in the coral reef. It was Bobbie, swimming slowly and pulling something very large behind her.

He ran out into the water to help her and realized she was towing another Great White shark. When they got it into shallow water and both were standing, Bobbie started to use every obscenity she could think of — and all were directed at herself.

He howled with laughter when he finally learned the story: She had swum nearly two miles out into the channel looking for a shark, finally found one and killed it. The reason she was so mad at herself was it was only after she killed it that she realized she had to tow the huge dead thing a mile and a half to get it back to shore.

"I should have let it chase me into the lagoon and then killed it!" she wailed. "What an idiot!"

After tanning the skin of her latest kill, Tom was amazed at the way she worked with it to create various articles including a handbag, a briefcase, belts and even shoes. In almost all cases she left the pieces cut and sized, just waiting to return to civilization where they could get the heavy thread, needles, sole leather, frames, and so forth, required to complete them.

To Tom's amazement, Bobbie also proved to be an incredibly skilled hunter. Together they were so effective that after just a few days they had to reduce their hunting; they had far more food than they could eat and had no way of preserving it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.