Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

When the two new sisters went down to the nude beach they were only wearing their white terry bathrobes. At the foot of the path Bobbie saw two children sitting and talking, appearing to be waiting for something or someone. A small head turned and saw the two girls coming. With a word to his companion, Kenny Clifford started to run up the path towards them, closely followed by Andy Cartwright. Both of the children were naked but seemed totally unconcerned about their nudity. They moved as naturally as if they were fully dressed. When they came close, Bobbie dropped to her knees and held her arms outstretched. Both children ran into them and she hugged them both tightly while they kissed her anyplace they could.

Finally they parted and Kenny looked at Bobbie and asked, "Can we see now?"

"See what?" she asked.

"You!" they exclaimed in unison. "We want to see if you're as beautiful as we think you are." With a wry little smile Bobbie untied the cord of her robe and let it hang open.

"Oh, look!" Andy exclaimed excitedly. "Look what she did with her bush, Kenny. Do you like it?" The little girl lightly ran her finger up Bobbie's hairless labia and then into her dense bush. Looking down at herself she said sadly, "I'm still utterly hairless, Kenny, and will be for years to come!"

To Bobbie's amazement the boy took his niece into his arms and hugged her, then melted his lips to hers. Although they were just small children, their kiss was incredibly adult and passionate.

When he released his hold, Bobbie could see that Andy was crying. "What's wrong, honey?" she asked in alarm. "And what's this routine with Kenny?"

Andy smiled ruefully and said, "Kenny finally gave up, Bobbie. It seems he always knew he was going to marry me — I'm just the one with the big mouth. He knew it all along but never said a word to a soul until he told me last night." She grinned at Ken and wiggled her bottom as he squeezed her ass cheek hard. Then she said to him, "Darling, that will feel so much better when we get older." Then she started to cry again and threw herself back into the boy's arms.

Bobbie and Kris looked on in wonder as the two behaved like miniature adults — which, in fact, is what they were. They could hear Andy wailing about having adult wants and feelings trapped in a child's small body.

Then they heard Ken say, "Andy, how about me? You have a cunt that's fully developed, even if you haven't had a period yet. My penis is tiny and that's all it will be for years and years." Then he kissed her passionately and said, "My darling, at this rate we'll be celebrating our fifteenth wedding anniversary before we turn twenty-one!"

The little group made its way along the beach to a place where a group of towels were already laid out. The two children insisted that Bobbie lay on her stomach while they put sun screen on her body.

At that point Kris put her hands on her hips and asked, "Hey! What about me? Don't I count for anything?"

The children grinned and then went into her arms and kissed her the way they had Bobbie. When Kenny announced that he would spread lotion on Kris's body "for old time's sake," she stuck her tongue out at him but lay down flat on another towel beside Bobbie.

As Bobbie lay stretched out, it was all she could do to control her giggling as the two children remarked on the two perfect young bodies they were working on. While they talked she could feel Andy's small hands gently but very carefully spreading lotion all over her. At the same time Andy was bemoaning the fact that she would never ever look as good as Bobbie or Kris did.

Finally, Ken stopped working on Kris and said, "Andy, you miss the whole point." Hearing his words both Kris and Bobbie rolled over on their backs to see what was going on.

"What do you mean?" Andy asked. She too, had stopped spreading lotion when she looked up in surprise at his comment.

"Andy, I would love you if you were 250 pounds and looked like a whale!" Ken exclaimed. "I really would!"

"You would?"

"Of course! Andy Cartwright, don't you know yet that we were made for each other? Where else are there two five-year-olds who have made over $5 million each on their own investments? Darling, we're geniuses. It's not something to be particularly proud of but it's a fact. Besides, you're going to develop into a perfect woman. I can't wait until I'm mature enough to make physical love to you and with you."

"Oh, Kenny, I love you so very much!" the little girl cried. Just then a shadow came over them and Bobbie looked up. She found Ali Clifford standing over them.

"Andrea Cartwright, did you spill the beans?" Ali demanded.

"No, Kenny's Mommy. It was Ken," the girl said with a sad little smile. "We thought it was all a big secret. It wasn't. Grandmother, may I marry your son, Ken, when he's old enough? I really do love him more than life itself!" As she said it, she ran to Ali's arms with tears streaming down her face.

Ali picked up the little girl and held her close. Bobbie could see her whispering into the little girl's ear and stroking her hair and body to comfort her. Ali then sank down to her knees and put the girl back on her feet.

Then her son looked at her and said, "Mommy, I know what's been going on. Let's face it: Andrea and I are very different from most children. I'm not saying it's great — it's not — but it's a fact. Mother, I love her more than any person alive and I always will. I'm sure you know it, too." The little boy was standing up very straight as he said, "Mother, I want to marry my niece — desperately. Can I? When I'm old enough?"

"Oh, my darling!" Ali exclaimed. "If she will have you..."

"Grandmother, I already said I want to marry him more than I want to live!" the little girl exclaimed. "He's right, you know. We are different." Then she looked very solemn as she asked, "But will I be worthy of him? Will I be attractive to him?"

Another shadow fell over the small group. It was cast by Connie Cartwright, Andy's mother. "Mother," Andy said softly, "I would like your permission to marry your brother, Kenneth, when I'm old enough. May I?"

"Of course, my darling!" her mother replied. "I know you're a big girl contemplating marriage, but in the meantime, could you do me a big favor? Your brother didn't drain my tit so..."

With a little squeal of delight the girl launched herself at her mother. In moments her mouth was locked over Connie's beautiful nipple as she sucked the milk from her mother's breast. Seeing her daughter, Ali smiled warmly and said, "Kenny, I need help, too. Your sister left a lot, too, so..."

"Mom, could Bobbie have it instead?" the little boy asked. "I think she needs to know what mother's milk tastes like."

Grimacing, Ali said, "Darling, does the cow really care who drinks her milk? I doubt it." Turning to Bobbie she asked, "Want to try?"

"Oh, yes!" the girl exclaimed. Ali knelt down on the sand and Bobbie lay down with her back across her thighs. As she did she realized how incredibly beautiful Ali Clifford really was. Even now when completely nude she appeared to be only in her early twenties.

Putting her lips over the woman's enlarged nipple, Bobbie didn't know what to expect. When she sucked she was rewarded by the sweetest milk she had ever tasted. While her mouth was locked on Ali's tit, the woman was caressing her hair and then her entire body.

As she did, Ali murmured, "Bobbie, you feel so good nursing at my breast. Is it okay? Do you like it?"

Without replying, Bobbie concentrated on draining the tit dry. When she finished the milk, she licked her nipple carefully and smiled up at Ali saying, "Ali, you're delicious."

Then her face grew serious as she added, "You know, your husband said the happiest moment of his life occurred when you told him you were expecting a baby. Now I know why. You're the most incredible mother in the whole world! He knew you would be and he was right!"

Then with a grin she called Andy back to finish the job she had started. As Andy smoothed the lotion into her tits she said to her mother, "Mom, isn't Bobbie gorgeous? And just think! She's only eighteen ... And yet her tits are so full and firm." Looking up at her mother she said, "I'll bet her milk is going to be just like yours: so rich and warm and sweet! Her babies are going to be in heaven." With the warmest smile her mother had ever seen she added, "The way I used to be ... And still am, for that matter."

Other people came down to the beach. Andy and Ken were joined by Susan Carlson and Laura Benson. The four found a stretch of beach and began to make a large sand castle with Kris and Bobbie just watching and making an occasional suggestion. Since it was the first time for Bobbie, she found the children remarkable.

Although they were all only five years old, they built a castle that was incredibly detailed. It would have been a credit to a sand sculpture done by an adult artist. At the same time the children got along so well together. Ken was pleased when Ginger's son, Charley, joined them.

Looking at Bobbie, Kris grinned and said, "Isn't this tough duty? My God! All the work we do trying to keep the kids entertained and out of trouble..."

She just laughed. Then the children headed for the water. It was Bobbie's first experience in the Pacific and she found it marvelous. It came as absolutely no surprise to see the children move in the water with an ease and grace that made it appear they had been born to it. Kris showed Bobbie how to body surf and the two girls loved it as their bare bodies rocketed towards shore on the crest of a wave.

At the end of the afternoon, the two girls were lying side by side on their towels soaking up the sun. Bobbie lazily stretched and could feel the effects of the sun on her body. "Kris," she murmured, "I feel so sinfully languid right now. What a glorious day!"

Then she looked down the beach to where the children were now gathering up their things preparatory to heading back to the hotel and added, "I can't believe those children! They are all little angels. And smart? My God, they are truly miniature adults. And they get along so beautifully together, it's a wonder to see. But I adore Kenny and Andy! Those two are something else, indeed. Can you imagine what their children are going to be like? Good heavens!"

As they watched, the children started coming in their direction. At that point Ken and Andy, who were in the back of the group, stopped. Ken took Andy in his arms and kissed her. As the girls watched his hands roamed over her beautiful little body and squeezed her ass cheeks. Andy, in the meantime, was mashing her body as tightly to his as she could get and was also caressing him all over.

They eased out of their embrace and continued towards the girls hand-in-hand. When they got closer, Bobbie could hear Andy say, "Ken, it's going to be so much better! When we're older and do that I'll be able to feel your cock getting hard as a rock to penetrate my insides. I'll be able to excite my nipples by rubbing them against your hairy chest ... It will be so great! At the same time my cunt will be running rivers against the hope that you will use it to sheath your cock."

When they were almost up to the girls' blankets, they stopped and kissed again. As she watched, Kris realized that there was nothing at all funny about the children or their behavior. Although they were very young, nothing about their behavior seemed at all strange. They are so natural, she thought, and their love for each other is so real!

That night, when they went down to dinner, they found a dance band playing in the dining area. When they finished their meal, Ed was pressed into service to dance with all three of the women with Vangie grumping at the girls, "Why don't you get your own? He's mine! I trapped him fair and square."

Bobbie said nothing but Kris reminded her of sharing while sticking out her tongue.

At the end of a dance set, the band leader picked up the microphone and said, "Ladies and gentlemen! Tonight we are very fortunate to have with us the country's newest singing sensation, Kris Bradley. As I'm sure many of you know, Kris really began her singing career right here at Kapalua.

"When a task group with the carrier, USS Ranger, assembled in Pearl Harbor to move out to the Persian Gulf, stopped here at Maui, a group of flyers were here one night and Kris sang some songs. Fortunately, her singing was recorded on tape. It seems that the tape was copied, copied, and copied again. Every ship out there had to have one. Well, the result was that she recorded an album of the same songs that hit Platinum sales faster than any recording in history.

"If we play our cards right, maybe we can persuade her to sing for us, tonight. Would you like to hear her?" There was thunderous applause and Kris went up to the bandstand.

She sang five numbers from her platinum album to increasing applause. Then she said, "Ladies and gentlemen, I guess I've bored you long enough. Now I would like you to hear some good singing! Tonight I would like to introduce my twin sister, the Bradley with the good singing voice. Please welcome my twin, Barbara... ! Even if she is always stealing my clothes."

Bobbie didn't know what to do, but with the guests on their feet applauding wildly, she had no choice. Getting to her feet she joined Kris. At the mic she said, "Thank you, Imp." Then she glared at Kris and demanded, "But what is this garbage about stealing your clothes!? Good heavens! You steal mine half a closet at a time..."

Then she took Kris in her arms, kissed her warmly and said, " ... but I still love you anyway." Then Bobbie sang a set of three songs — Kris provided the lyrics — and received a thunderous ovation.

When she handed the mic back to Kris, her new sister said, "Well, folks, what did you think? I'll bet some of you thought I was kidding, didn't you? Do you still think so? I doubt it very much. Isn't she marvelous?" Again the applause rang out as the girls returned to their table hand-in-hand.

When they returned to the older Bradleys' suite, Vangie looked at Kris and said, "While I would much prefer to forget about it, I think your dad and I still owe you a wish or two. What is it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.