Barbara - Cover

Barbara

Copyright© By Morgan, 1994 - 2014. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 41

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Continues the Ali Clifford saga. The story begins six years after the ending of Cynthia Martin. Many of the characters are continued from earlier books.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Marty Bradford and Don Garfield, along with Kelly Maguire, Jim Callahan, and King had just finished an early dinner and were returning to the Clifford & Jamison offices. For the two men it would be their first visit. The date was December 16, it was a Friday evening, and it was the night of a Christmas show that Bobbie's children had planned and staged. Initially, it was going to be just for their parents. But then the younger children said they wanted to see it, too, as did the girls in the Leper Colony. Moreover, Joyce Collier had gotten wind of it and wanted a crew present to tape it.

The result was that the younger children had seen the dress rehearsal run in the afternoon while the evening performance was for everyone else. For Kelly, Jim, Marty, and Don, it was the beginning of an incredible weekend. Saturday night, the firm was having its Christmas party. As in the previous year, Ali had decided to take over the restaurant for the night and have a closed party. On Sunday, the two couples were being married, and then were flying out to Maui for their honeymoon. To his great joy and astonishment, King had just learned that he would be going with them out to Maui, too.

The two men whistled softly at the rich furnishings throughout the firm office as they walked through. The girls led the way to what was normally the classroom. For the evening's performance, though, the partition separating the classroom from the adjacent playroom and nursery had been removed, opening a large area in which chairs had been set up for the audience.

Although Jim and Don were somewhat skeptical — the idea of seeing a show produced and handled strictly by six-year-olds didn't thrill them — since meeting Michael Morris and Susan Carlson, two of the ten, they weren't so sure. Certainly Mike and Sue behaved like no six-year-olds either had ever encountered.

They were even more impressed when they were greeted at the door by Betsy Clifford acting as an usher. She curtsied to each of the men, then extended her hand and said, "Good evening, Mr. Callahan and Mr. Garfield. Welcome to our Christmas show. We are delighted that you chose to come."

Then with the brightest, warmest smile she added, "And, sirs, may I please extend my warmest wishes on the occasion of your marriage on Sunday. Miss Maguire and Miss Bradford are such wonderful women! I'm sure you will be very happy."

The girl just looked up at them wistfully and Marty said, "You won't be able to attend our wedding on Sunday, will you, Betsy?"

The girl just quickly shook her head, so Marty said, "Then that means I won't get one of your delicious kisses, doesn't it? May I have mine now? Please? And I know Don would love one, too. But I know something he doesn't know: I already know how wonderful your kisses are. May I?"

The girl just beamed with pleasure. It was exactly what she wanted but didn't dare ask. First Marty and then Don went to their knees and kissed the small girl. In each case she worked her lips on each of them trying to communicate all of her love and the joy she was feeling at the prospect of their happiness. Don almost fell over under her onslaught. It was then repeated with Kelly and Jim.

As they were being shown to seats Don whispered, "My God! Who is she?"

Marty replied airily that she was just a little six-year-old girl, like all of the others — nothing special.

Don just softly whistled.

They found themselves seated next to John and Kelly Callaway and her six-year-old daughter, Kirsten. Callaway grinned and said there were two reasons for their being there: first, the children had asked him to come; his decision had saved their school. Second, Kirsten would be attending it in January and was so anxious to meet her new schoolmates.

As they waited for the performance to begin, they noted the three TV cameras spotted around the room ready to tape the show.

The show began with Charley Conrad coming out from behind a curtain with a large book. He said, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all for coming to the Clifford & Jamison School Christmas show. We all hope that you will enjoy it."

Opening the book he began to read, "The Gospel of our Lord, Jesus Christ, according to Saint Luke, Chapter 2, verses 1 through 16: 'And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Cæsar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed... '"

When he mentioned Mary and Joseph going to Bethlehem, the curtain opened with Andrea Cartwright as Mary on the back of a tiger, serving tonight in place of an ass, being led by Ken Clifford as Joseph. While Charley continued his beautiful reading, Ken helped Andy down from the tiger's back. When he did, it was obvious that her belly was distended in the last days of her pregnancy.

Don whispered to Marty, "I don't believe this! Those costumes are miniature, but completely authentic! Who made them?"

"The children, darling," Marty replied blandly.

As Ken helped Andy to a bed on the straw of a stable, she cried out. He helped her down and then lifted her skirts, obviously preparing to help deliver the child. Then all of the other children began to sing Silent Night, but first they sang it completely in its original German. They followed with O Holy Night, but similarly sang it first in its original French.

The men couldn't believe the incredible power and beauty of the children's singing.

Meanwhile Charley continued, "'And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son—'"

At that instant Andy screamed in exactly the manner a woman would in the excruciating pain of childbirth. Ken reached between her legs, lifted up a tiny naked infant, and then spanked its bottom hard. The tiny baby was surrounded by a strange golden aura as he held it.

When the infant screamed, Ken wrapped it in a diaper and so-tenderly gave it into Andy's upraised arms. The girl parted the top of her dress and placed the infant against her breast.

"My God!" Don exclaimed. "That's a real baby!"

"So was the Christ Child, darling," Marty replied, still in a bland tone of voice. "But just watch. It will get better."

Charley continued, "'And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them and the glory of the Lord shone round about them:'"

As Charley said these words, Mike, who, along with Susan, Betsy, and Laura, were playing the rôle of shepherds, were all bathed in a golden glow.

Continuing, Charley read, "' ... and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

At those words the remaining children, including Ken and Andy who were now off the stage, began to sing, joined by the voices of Kris Bradley and Bobbie Conroy. The two women's voices soared out majestically singing, "Gloria in excelcis Deo."

They sang The First Noël, and then Angels We Have Heard On High. Then as the shepherds moved toward a light — the star of Bethlehem — they majestically sang O Come All Ye Faithful but first sang it in Latin as Adeste Fidelis. When they sang, " ... O come let us adore Him," they had reached the stable.

There the infant was lying in a manger wrapped in a receiving blanket while Andy and Ken knelt on opposite sides of his crib. When the shepherds knelt before the crib to adore the Christ child, the infant extended its arms to each side in blessing. Again there was a brilliant golden glow surrounding it, but this time it transferred to all of the others as well.

Then Charley Conrad, who had left the stage, reappeared dressed as a shepherd boy with a drum. While he played his drum beautifully, the cast, except for Andy and Ken, sang the ballad of The Little Drummer Boy.

He left the stage to great applause which was followed by sharp intakes of breath. Coming down the side aisle were three tigers, this time taking the place of camels, bearing the three wise men. The gasps were caused by the children's costumes. Karen Chan was wearing the most exquisite set of Chinese robes anyone had ever seen. Cindy Cartwright was wearing a Siamese costume, while Casey Jackson was attired as a Nubian princess.

They sang We Three Kings of Orient Are and then dismounted at the stable. Each presented her gift and each was rewarded by the infant's blessing. Again the wonderful golden light appeared. At that the curtain slowly closed and the room was left in darkness.

Then the curtain opened wide again with all of the children now together on the stage. Ken Clifford and Andy Cartwright were in the center and the girl was still holding the infant in her arms. They all sang, We Wish You A Merry Christmas and then The Twelve Days of Christmas. Their singing was utterly magnificent.

After taking their bows, Andy carefully handed the infant to his mother and returned to stand beside Ken who was now obviously the spokesman. He asked that the houselights be raised and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all so very much for your very warm applause. We appreciate it very much."

Then he looked around and said, "Today is also the last day of school for us before Christmas, so it is the day for us to exchange gifts." Turning toward the wing of the stage he said, "Mrs. Conroy — Bobbie — please come out here and join us."

Reluctantly, Bobbie came out and stood with her pupils. Ken continued, "To whom would we present a gift? One person, obviously: our teacher, Bobbie Conroy. But what to give her? Well, we'll see. Betsy?"

Betsy Clifford gave her a beautifully decorated paper heart and kissed her. One by one, each of the children did the same thing. With the second, Laura Benson, it became clear that while each child presented a heart, each was different from the others and, although the audience could not see them in detail, each appeared to be a small work of art. In fact, each was a one-sheet scrapbook prepared by the child with his memories of the first few months of school and his or her personal tribute to Bobbie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.