Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer walked into the living room and saw Jimmy and Rhonda sitting on the sofa. She stopped and smiled when she saw that they were in a torrid embrace. Jimmy had his hand between Rhonda's spread legs as their tongues worked together. "Ummm... ummm... " Jennifer said, clearing her throat. "I thought I told you too to do the dishes?"

The two on the sofa practically jumped apart; startled like a couple of pre-teens caught making out.

"Uh... we did," Jimmy said, his face flushed with excitement and embarrassment.

"Well, we have the birthday girl down the hall waiting for us. We shouldn't keep her waiting long," Jennifer said as she led them out of the living room. "Now, I don't want you to be too shocked when you see Shelly," she warned, stopping at the door. "Be assured that Shelly wants what is going to happen tonight. If she doesn't, she knows how to stop it."

Jennifer led the two teenagers into the room.

No matter what Jennifer had told them, neither was prepared for what they saw. They gasped at the same time, totally shocked.

They saw Shelly standing with her legs and arms shackled and her little skirt pulled up her thighs. The spotlight highlighted her like she was a movie star on stage. They could see her that her eyes were wide, almost wild, staring into the darkness to see who had entered the room.

Ignoring their shock, Jennifer told Rhonda and Jimmy to sit and relax for a few minutes. Then she walked into the spotlight with Shelly. She stood behind the tied girl, moving her hair out of the way, so she could kiss her neck. Then she whispered, "Are you ready, my little slut?"

"Oh God, yes," Shelly moaned.

Jennifer's hands reached around and untied the blouse, then slowly slid her hands up her body to grasp her orange sized breasts. She played with the nipples for a long time, knowing that Rhonda and Jimmy were watching every move but only able to see her hands moving under the open blouse. Jennifer loved the sensuality of not letting them see her hands on her breasts. After she had Shelly squirming, she reached down to unsnapped the wrap around skirt, and let it fall to the floor.

There were more gasps when the two teenagers sitting in the shadows, saw the skintight panties. The panties were now very wet in the crotch, making them all but transparent across her hairless pubic mound. Shelly's outer sex lips bulged out, squeezing the material between them.

Shelly moaned as she saw Jennifer reach around and take the control of the vibrating eggs in her hand. She bit her lip as she watched Jennifer's pretty fingers touch the control knob. It was like an electric shock inside her when felt the eggs jump to life.

"Ohhhhh, Jennifer," Shelly moaned, her legs shaking again, her arms straining at her bonds.

"Should I let her cum?" Jennifer asked rhetorically as she turned the control to the second position.

Now Jennifer and Jimmy could hear the eggs vibrating against one another. It was a muffled sound coming from deep inside her. They could only imagine what the young girl was feeling at that moment.

"Ohhhh God," Shelly hissed. Then she screamed as the control was turned to the maximum. Her legs shook and her hands opened and closed in frustration.

"No, I don't think you are ready to cum yet," Jennifer said and turned the control off, silencing the vibrating.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh... " Shelly whimpered. She had been so close, so close to her climax. "Oh please," she begged.

"Soon, sweetie," Jennifer said and walked over to the table and picked up a pair of scissors. She tucked the control device into the top of the nylon thigh band, then used the scissors to cut the panties along the hip. The stretched material snapped apart, pulling the buried crotch from her swollen lips then hung on her thigh. Jennifer cut the other side then dropped the useless panties to the floor.

"Wow," Jimmy said when he saw Shelly's groin. The last time he had seen her sex lips, only the outer lips were visible. Now the inner lips were hanging out, swollen and distended. He had never seen her vagina so swollen and ready.

Jennifer used the scissors to cut the blouse from Shelly's body, throwing it to the floor, leaving her in nylons and heels. Then she stood behind her again and grasped both breasts in her hands. As she massaged her breasts she kissed her neck lovingly and whispered in her ear, "I want you to cum on my mouth the first time."

Shelly moaned and watched with wide eyes as Jennifer moved around to her front. She closed her eyes when her lover began to suck her breasts. Then she felt her begin to kiss down her body. As each kiss moved closer and closer to Shelly's swollen sex, her hips began to grind back and forth. Her pulsing vagina was desperate for attention.

"Oh my," Jennifer said as she knelt in front of the girl. She was amazed when she saw the swollen inner lips hanging in front of her. It was the first time she had seen the inner lips swollen like that. She felt her mouth water in anticipation. Then she moaned and moved forward, sticking out her tongue to touch the blood engorged lips, licking upward.

Shelly wanted to grab the head between her legs but she was powerless. Jennifer's tongue slid lightly between her lips until it touched her swollen clit. Shelly bucked her hips, wanting more pressure. Just a little more pressure and she could climax. Then Shelly started to shake again when she felt Jennifer take the control device in her hand.

Suddenly, Jennifer sucked the large lips into her mouth and turned on the vibrating eggs.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Shelly screamed as she exploded in climax. The chains rattled as her body convulsed in pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her until she couldn't take it any more. Her arms strained above her head and her hips pressed outward toward Jennifer's sucking mouth. Her heart pounded in her chest and she gasped for breath. Suddenly, her body went limp. She had passed out.

The next thing Shelly was aware of was a cold cloth pressed to her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw the concerned face of Jennifer in front of her. She smiled weakly and rolled her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Are you all right?" Jennifer whispered.

"Yes."

"Do you want to continue?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh my God," Shelly said.

"I'll take that as a yes," Jennifer said with a smile and moved behind the young girl. Again, she hugged the girl to her, pressing her groin to her naked ass. She reached around to Shelly's mouth with her finger. "Suck it."

Shelly sucked the offered finger into her mouth. She moaned as saliva dripped from her lips.

Jennifer pulled her wet finger from the girl's mouth and reached behind her. She brought her finger to the top of Shelly's ass crack. Slowly she slid the finger down the crack until it reached the little rose of her anus.

"Jennifer," Shelly said as she felt the finger begin to press on her back passage. Suddenly she went up on her toes as the finger began to move into her ass. "Jennifer, Jennifer," she pleaded as the finger went deeper and deeper until it could go no farther. Shelly was on her toes, gasping for breath. She had never had anything up her back passage before.

The dark passage of the young girl gripped Jennifer's finger tight. She loved the warm and smooth feeling insider her ass. Jennifer began to move her finger slowly in and out of Shelly's ass, taking her time, enjoying the intimate feeling. "I think it's time you had something a little bigger in this little hole," Jennifer whispered in Shelly's ear pushing her finger deep for emphasis.

"Oh God, no," Shelly said. "Please, Jennifer."

"You know the safe word if you disagree," Jennifer reminded her. Then Jennifer waited, holding her finger still, giving her time to think about her decision. When she didn't hear a protest, she smiled and kissed her cheek. "Good, you are going to love this." Jennifer turned to her son and said, "Jimmy, come here, I think our little slut needs a cock up her ass."

There was a unified gasp in the room.

Jimmy jumped up like a bolt of lightening. He stripped off his clothes in record time and stood next to his mother, his penis throbbing in front of him.

"Get the horse," Jennifer ordered.

Jimmy rushed to the corner and brought back a sawhorse that he had built. It was padded in the center with foam rubber and cloth with strong legs. After he sat it down, he helped his mom release Shelly's arms from the cuffs above her head. They bent her over the horse and attached her arms to the legs, placing her in a position where her head was slightly below her knees. Then they removed the spreader bar and attached her ankle cuffs to the legs of the horse.

Shelly was now in a very vulnerable position. Her rear end was forced into the air, higher than her head. The straps holding her ankles to the legs opened her buttocks, exposing her wrinkled back hole.

Jimmy stood there practically drooling, waiting for his mother to give him the order to take Shelly's ass virginity. His penis throbbed in anticipation as he stared between the smooth cheeks of her ass. He could see his tiny target, pink and crinkled, waiting for his penis. It seemed too small to Jimmy, yet his mother's hole had looked the same way, and she had taken every inch of him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.