Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jimmy cleaned the fish that they had caught as Jennifer prepared the dinner table. Then they shared a wonderful meal of fresh fish, salad, and potatoes. When dinner was over and the dishes cleaned up, Jimmy put a fire in the fireplace and pulled a bearskin rug to the floor. He was enjoying the warmth of the fire when his mom came over with a glass of wine for both of them.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jennifer said when she saw Jimmy's pensive stare into the fire. She knelt next to her son, sitting on her calves.

Jimmy smiled up at his mom. "I was just thinking how wonderful life is and how much I love you."

Jennifer lay down on the rug and snuggled up to her son. "Life is good isn't it? It takes some strange twists sometimes though. Who would have ever thought that you and I would become lovers?"

"Do you regret it?" Jimmy asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"Never!" Jennifer answered immediately. "Jimmy, I love you with all my heart. I never thought I could love anyone so much. I will never regret our love," Jennifer said with tears in her eyes. She pulled Jimmy to her and kissed his lips tenderly.

"What are we going to do, Mom?" Jimmy asked, worried about their future.

"I've been thinking a lot about that, Jimmy. I have an idea but I don't know how you will like it."

"What is it?" Jimmy asked excitedly.

"Well, last week, a job at my company opened on the West Coast. I was told that I could have that job if I wanted it. The problem is that we would have to move again. However, the good news is that no one would know us there. Then there is still your college to consider."

"Where's the job?"

"It's a similar position in our San Diego office. I figured you could look at colleges out there unless you are set on going north."

"Wow, Mom, that's an incredible idea," Jimmy said excitedly. "I love it. When would we move? How soon?"

"Settle down, honey," Jennifer said with a smile. Her son's enthusiasm was suddenly contagious. "There are still a lot of things to work out. The job isn't available until September, so we have time to check out colleges and find a place to live, if that is what we decide to do."

Suddenly Jimmy looked concerned. "What about Shelly? It will crush her."

"I've thought of that, too. I'm sure there are colleges out there that would meet her needs."

"You mean she could go with us?" Jimmy's eyes were as big as saucers.

"Well, at least while she was in college. She would have a place to stay, if that's okay with you?" Jennifer was smiling broadly now. She knew that Jimmy would love that part of the idea. "However, you realize that will be up to her."

"Wow... that would be incredible. Mom, you're a genius," Jimmy said, kissing his mother all over her face. Then Jimmy pulled his mother into his arms and hugged her to his body. They lay quietly for a long time, enjoying the crackling fire.

"Mom... uh... can I... uh... can I ask you something?" Jimmy stammered, suddenly, very shy.

"Sure, sweetie, what is it?" Jennifer answered with concern in her voice.

"Uh... have you uh... have you thought of having any more children?"

Jennifer didn't answer right away. She had thought about that question often in the last few weeks. It was on her mind frequently, sometimes at the most inopportune times. It was obvious where Jimmy was heading with the question. The truth was that she had always wanted more children but Jimmy's father was set against it. At 35 years old, she knew that her biological clock was ticking. She turned to Jimmy and laid her head on his chest, looking up at him. "What would you say if I said yes?" she whispered.

"I would ask who the father would be?" Jimmy answered timidly, his heart suddenly pounding in his chest and his palms beginning to sweat with nervousness.

Jennifer's could feel Jimmy's heart beating on her cheek. Her own heart was beating rapidly now. She hesitated because she knew the impact her answer would have on her life. She took a deep breath. "You," she whispered, her face strangely flushing with embarrassment.

"Oh my God, Mom," Jimmy said and tried to pull his mom to his lips. However, she had other ideas. She began to slowly slide down Jimmy's body, her hand reaching out to caress his rapidly swelling penis. Jimmy let his mom open the zipper of his pants and pull his penis into the warm air of the cabin. He could see her holding his penis up, staring at it. "Penny for your thoughts?" Jimmy said, mimicking his mother's earlier question.

"I was thinking how wonderful this penis is and how much pleasure it has brought me." Jennifer held Jimmy's penis in one hand and cupped his testicles in the other. "I was also thinking of all that baby- making sperm in these," she said seriously, gently caressing his large balls. "God, they are so big, I'll bet they could make a million babies," she said to herself. Then she moaned and pulled his penis to her mouth and took him inside.

"Oh, Mom," Jimmy cried as she began to suck his penis deep into her throat. He watched his beautiful mother as she sucked the head of his penis; he could see her eyes looking up at him, her cheeks bulging. Then she held his penis up and licked up and down the shaft until it gleamed with her saliva. Juice was running out of the little slit in a steady stream. Again, his mom took his penis into her mouth, forcing it deep into her throat. He heard her gag, then felt her throat muscles open. Then there was another strong push as his penis slid past the opening until his balls touched her chin. Oh my God! he thought, she has my entire cock in her throat. He could feel her throat muscles working on him, squeezing and massaging his shaft. Suddenly when he was within seconds of climax, she pulled her mouth from his dripping rod.

"I want this in me," she said, gasping for breath. Then she stood up and stripped her clothes off, leaving his wet and swaying penis pointing at the ceiling. Jennifer stood over Jimmy and slowly squatted. When the tip of his penis was at her vagina, she hesitated, bending forward to whisper into his ear. "I want that wonderful cock in me again. I can't get enough of your sweet juice. Do you have some juice left in those big balls for me?" Jennifer teased her son by moving her vagina around on the tip of his penis, just the head inside her lips.

"Oh God, Mom, please," Jimmy pleaded.

"Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to squirt all of that baby- making sperm into my pussy? Do you want to make your own mother's belly swell with your baby?"

"Oh yes, oh yes, Mom." Jimmy was shaking with excitement now.

"Ohhhh!" Jennifer moaned as she let her weight force her slick hole down on her son's hard shaft. She grunted in pleasure when the swollen head hit bottom.

Jimmy's moans merged with his mother's, as she started moving up and down on him. "Oh yes, Mom, fuck me, fuck me!" Jimmy moaned incoherently. The excitement of their conversation about babies had made Jimmy so excited he could barely stand it.

Jennifer was now moving rapidly up and down, taking her son deep into her body with each thrust. "Oh sweetie, I'm going to cum," Jennifer said. "Yes, yes ohhhhh!" she screamed as her climax started in her pulsing vagina and ran up her body.

"I'm going to cum too, Mom. Ohhhhhh!" Jimmy moaned as his penis began to squirt his potent seed deep into his mother's body.

When their shuddering stopped, mother and son lay breathing heavily, wrapped in each other's arms. It had been an intense coupling. Probably made more intense by their talk of baby making.

After a while, Jennifer looked at her son with a naughty smile. She lifted up, letting his penis slip out of her. Slowly she moved up his chest, her vagina rubbing on his skin, leaving a wet trail behind.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Jimmy asked, already knowing the answer. He knew that she liked her son to be tidy. _

When Jennifer's legs were straddling her son's head she sat down, bringing her dripping lips to his mouth.


The following morning, Jennifer and Jimmy had breakfast then did some work around the house to clean up a bit. They would be leaving later in the afternoon for home.

When their chores were done, they dressed for a hike in the mountains. Jennifer put on an old, long sleeve white blouse which she tied around her stomach. She had on a pair of kaki shorts that molded her sexy butt. They were far too tight for her to wear panties underneath. On her feet, she wore a pair of light brown, ankle high hiking boots.

Jimmy had on a pair of shorts, a flannel shirt and hiking boots. He wore a backpack with a tee shirt inside for when it warmed up some. It was supposed to be a very warm day but the morning air was a bit chilly and there was a hazy fog hanging low in the trees. Jimmy had also put a couple of bottles of water and some energy bars into the bag. He went into the bathroom and got a large towel in case they wanted to sit down somewhere.

It was quickly becoming a beautiful warm day in the mountains as they ventured out on their hike. The fog was burning off, letting the sun shine through, giving the forest an eerie glow. They walked for miles up and down little- used trails, finding it an exciting adventure with all the wildlife in the area. As they walked along a trail on the side of a mountain, they could see the crystal waters of the lake below. The sun on the lake gave the water a silvery sheen.

After a couple of hours, they took a break. Jimmy took off his flannel shirt and put on a short-sleeved tee shirt. Then he put the towel down and they sat side-by-side, eating the energy bars and drinking their water. From their perch on the side of the hill, they could see the entire lake and watch the birds soar over the trees. However, in the distance they could see storm clouds rolling in. It had become very warm and humid as a front moved toward the mountains.

"We had better head back, Mom, it looks like rain," Jimmy said pointing to the ominous sky.

They had walked several miles when the sprinkles started. Within seconds the clouds opened and torrential rain began to pound them.

"Come on Mom," he yelled. He grabbed his mother's hand as they hurried up the now muddy trail. "I thought I saw a rock overhang where we can get some shelter," Jimmy yelled to his mom through the pouring rain. Within minutes, their clothes were soaked through.

Just on the other side of the hill, there was a large rock formation near the trail. In the rock wall was an alcove with an overhang. It was just big enough for several people to stand but it would protect them from the driving rain. It appeared that someone had camped there some time ago. There was an area on the ground where rocks had been placed around in a circle for a fire. It was a perfect spot for camping, flat and protected, yet with a beautiful view of the lake. However, at this moment, it was impossible to see the lake in the pouring rain.

Jimmy and Jennifer were breathing hard by the time they reached the rocks. They stepped under the rock overhand, shaking the water off, glad to have some shelter.

"Wow, what a storm!" Jimmy said, wiping his dripping face. He turned and looked at his mother. His felt his heart flutter and a little twinge of excitement run through him. The rain had soaked through her white blouse, making it all but transparent. Jimmy could plainly see her hard nipples and the flesh of her breasts as the now transparent material was plastered to her skin.

Jennifer saw where Jimmy was looking and said in fake exasperation, "Are you always horny?" In truth, she pressed her chest out just a little, making her hard nipples and brown areolas show clearly through the material. Strangely, her wet shirt was having the same affect on her as Jimmy.

"Only when I have a sexy women like you with me," he smiled lecherously and reached out to tweak one nipple.

"Yeah, right! I feel real sexy right now," Jennifer said wiping her wet hair out of her face. "Now behave and give me the towel, lecher," she said smiling.

"You are sexy, Mom! The sexiest woman I have ever seen," Jimmy said sincerely, pulling his mom into his arms and wrapping the towel around her shoulders.

"Well, as long as I'm sexy to you, nothing else matters." Jennifer wiped her face with the towel then put her head on her son's chest, looking pensively at the pouring rain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.