Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

While Jennifer and Jimmy were driving toward the mountains, Rhonda was preparing for the seduction of her dad. She was extremely nervous as she cooked dinner for her father and her. She made dinner most nights but tonight was different. Tonight she cooked a pot roast with potatoes, broccoli and home made bread. She searched the liquor cabinet and found his special bottle of wine. The table was set with their finest china and crystal. In the center of the table, she placed a large candelabra. She wore a sexy evening dress that was cut very low in front and short on her thighs. Normally she would have worn a bra because of the size of her breasts, but tonight she wanted her father to have the full effect of her large chest. She hadn't bothered with panties either.

When Robert arrived home from work, he was surprised to see his daughter dressed up and the table set. He was late as usual and thought she would have gotten her own dinner. Suddenly he worried that he had forgotten some special occasion. It wouldn't have been the first time.

"Hi, Daddy, go get changed. I've fixed a special dinner for us," Rhonda said as casually as she could, kissing her father's lips briefly and rubbing her chest on his. Inside, her heart was beating a mile a minute. God, he is so handsome! she thought. She loved his dark mustache and the hint of gray at his temples. He was so distinguished-looking in his business suit.

"Uh... what... did I miss something?" he stammered, the feeling of her soft lips lingering on his.

"No, I just thought it would be nice to have a quiet dinner together. Now go get showered and changed," Rhonda said, pushing her dad out of the room.

Robert walked up the stairs confused but relieved. At least he hadn't disappointed his daughter again. It had been so difficult for him since Beth died. Beth had been the one to raise their daughter while he worked long hours. He regretted that many times, realizing that he missed her growing up. How many soccer matches, school plays and birthdays had he missed... ? Far too many to count.

After Rhonda's mom died, Robert tried to get close to his daughter. She was all that he really had left of that wonderful relationship. It helped that she looked so much like her mother. Even her mannerisms made him think of her. The way she threw her hair back, the way she scrunched up her nose when she was confused by something and her body, yes her body...

Then, there was the incident six months ago when everything changed. He had blamed himself for what happened. That wasn't logical since Rhonda had instigated it. However, he wasn't thinking clearly anymore. He reasoned that he could have prevented it but instead he stood there and moaned in pleasure as his teenaged daughter sucked his penis. It had embarrassed and mortified him. What was even worse, he had masturbated a hundred times thinking of that night.

When Robert came back downstairs, Rhonda made him sit in the living room and brought him a strong drink. She let him relax while she finished dinner. Then she ushered him into the dining room and gave him the bottle of wine to open. She could see that he was pleased that she had chosen his favorite wine.

"I don't think you are old enough to drink any of this, young lady," Robert said, but there was a smile on his lips as he looked at his gorgeous daughter. She looked thirty years old and not eighteen in that sexy dress with her make- up on. A little shiver ran through him as he watched her scurry around, bending over to put things on the table. He was feeling very comfortable now as the alcohol soothed his frazzled nerves.

"I think I'm grown up enough now, don't you, Daddy?" Rhonda said as she bent over to put a bowl of potatoes on the table. She saw her father's eyes grow wide as her breasts practically fell out of her dress. In fact, she was certain that he could see a nipple peeking above the dress top.

"Uh... yeah... I... uh... guess you are," he stammered, already feeling excitement in his groin. Stop it! he thought.

They ate dinner, chatting lightly about the day's events. Before Robert knew it, one bottle of wine was gone and he was opening another.

When dinner was done, Robert stood up to help with the dishes. He felt the alcohol coursing through his veins. He didn't normally drink this much.

"Leave them. I'll clean up later. Let's go into the living room and talk for a while." As they walked out of the dining room, Rhonda grabbed the bottle of wine and two glasses.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Robert said as he sat on the sofa next to his daughter. "Dinner was wonderful. You're so good to me," he added almost sadly.

"That's because I love you, Daddy. To us," she said and held her wineglass up for a toast.

"To us. I love you too, sweetheart."

Rhonda sipped her drink, being careful not to drink too much. She wanted to be clear- headed tonight. "Daddy, can we talk about something?"

Uh oh, here it comes, he thought. "Sure, anything sweetheart."

Rhonda's heart was pounding in her chest as she put her glass down and looked at her father. "You know that we haven't been the same since... since... w ell you know what happened. I've felt so bad about what I did."

"What you did?" Robert said, his voice sounding so loud in the quiet room. "Honey, you didn't do anything. It was all my fault."

"It wasn't your fault at all, Daddy. I had been trying to seduce you for months. Then when I saw you in the bathroom... you know... masturbating, I couldn't help myself."

"Seduce me?" Robert said, the revelation shocking him. It had been his fault. He had been thinking of her at the moment that she walked in and saw him with his penis in his hand. Yet, what she said made perfect sense now. Suddenly his eyes opened wide at the knowledge that she had wanted it to happen.

"Daddy, I know it was wrong but I... I couldn't help myself," Rhonda said and brought her hand to her father's very warm face.

"God Rhonda, I... I don't know what to say," Robert said, his mind reeling from the conversation and the wine he had consumed.

"Say you love me, Daddy," Rhonda replied and moved quickly, before he could answer, and placed her lips on his. Her heart was pounding so loud that she was sure he could hear it. She felt her father's hands come up and grasp her shoulders. She expected him to push her away. When he didn't, she pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Robert moaned as he felt his daughter's tongue press into his mouth. In spite of himself, he opened his mouth and sucked her tongue inside. Inside his pants, his penis was totally erect and pulsing.

"Oh God, baby, this is wrong," Robert said as he pulled away, gasping for breath.

"No it's not, Daddy. I need you and you need me." Rhonda brought her lips to his again, pressing her chest to him. She moaned when his arms wrapped around her and pulled her tight. Suddenly the room was filled with sexual electricity. They didn't even hear the clock on the mantle chiming as their bodies molded together. They kissed for a long time, like two randy teenagers, their lips becoming swollen and red from the passionate friction.

"Oh God, Rhonda," Robert moaned when their lips parted. He saw a fire in his daughter's eyes. God, it looked like the night that he had taken her mother's virginity, he thought.

"Stand up," Rhonda said breathlessly to her father, her chest heaving up and down in excitement. Her voice was strained, filled with emotion.

Almost in a trance, Robert stood in front of his daughter. Suddenly, he jumped when he felt his daughter's hands on his belt buckle. "Oh God, honey, what are you doing?" However, his hands remained at this side, his fist clenching nervously, a part of him screaming to stop her.

"Shhhhh!" Rhonda said as she opened his belt and let his pants drop to the floor. She reached up and slowly pulled his shorts down. "Oh my God," she said in shock. His penis was even bigger than she remembered. It stood like a steel rod in front of her face. The large head was half uncovered from the sheath of skin. The shaft was like an oak tree standing proud, swaying in the breeze. There was a large drop of clear liquid bubbling from the slit. Rhonda's hand reached up and grasped the shaft, feeling the heat immediately. Then she put her other hand on the shaft, leaving more than enough room for a third hand. She pushed both hands downward, stripping the skin from the gigantic purple head, her eyes hooding in pleasure.

Robert moaned and closed his eyes. He feared that if he watched he would cum in his daughter's face. However, when he felt something wet on the head of his penis, his eyes flew open. He moaned as he watched his daughter lick his penis, then open her mouth, and try to take it inside.

Rhonda struggled to get the large head into her mouth. It stretched her lips, causing saliva to drip from the corners. Her lips were stretched until there was pain in the corners. Yet, she didn't give up, determined to have it in her mouth like that first night. Finally, she got the head inside and sucked it until she heard her father moan in excitement. When she pulled away, letting the small, apple sized head pop out of her mouth, she moved back and looked up at her father's lust- filled face. Slowly she pulled one shoulder strap of her dress off her shoulder, then the other. She watched her father's eyes as she exposed her breasts to him.

"Oh my God, baby!" Robert exclaimed as her huge breasts fell free. Robert thought that he might cum right there as his penis pulsed, dripping juice in a steady stream. He couldn't believe how beautiful her breasts were. They were huge but had very little sag. The nipples were large like her breasts, sticking out in testament to her own excitement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.