Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"I can't decide what to wear," Jennifer said to Jimmy as she walked into his bedroom. "What do you think of this outfit?" Jennifer had on a pair of tight green capri pants and a short sleeved V-neck sweater. The pants molded to her like a second skin and the top showed a good amount of cleavage. She also had on a pair of high-heeled sandals.

"You look great mom," Jimmy said honestly. "But I think you look great in anything or... nothing." Jimmy stood up and pulled his mother into his arms. He reached around behind her and grabbed her buttocks in his hands as his lips met hers.

Jennifer let her son kiss her for a while until she felt him start to get excited. "Down boy, we have to leave in a few minutes."

Jimmy groaned but backed away from his mother. "See what you do to me," he said, looking down at his tented slacks.

"Poor baby. I guess you will gust have to ask Rhonda to help you with that."

Jimmy started to say something smart but decided to keep quiet.

"All right, then I'll wear this outfit. I'll be ready in a few minutes."


Jimmy and Jennifer met Todd and Rhonda at the Pizza Hut. Todd and Rhonda already had a table when they arrived.

Jennifer thought that Todd looked very handsome with his floral print shirt, flashing green eyes and wide smile.

"Hi guys," Todd said and stood up to hug Jennifer then shake Jimmy's hand. "You remember Rhonda don't you?"

"Hi Rhonda," Jennifer said as she and Jimmy sat across from the two.

They ordered pizza and a pitcher of soda.

"Where are we going tonight?" Jimmy asked.

"There's a good flick over at the new cinema. We have about an hour to eat."

Almost immediately Todd and Jimmy started to talk about the up coming basketball playoffs.

"Jennifer, do you want to join me in the ladies room?" Rhonda said, rolling her eyes at the conversation.

"Sure, it's getting real boring here" Jennifer said in mock frustration and slid out of the booth and followed Rhonda to the ladies room.

"Why do women always need to go to the bathroom together?" Todd asked rhetorically as he watched the two sexy women walk away.

Jimmy shrugged and asked Todd who he thought the best player in the NBA was.

In the bathroom, Jennifer and Rhonda stood side by side at the mirror. Jennifer looked at Rhonda in the bright lights of the bathroom. She saw a very pretty young woman. She had shoulder length sandy blond hair, blue eyes and a creamy complexion. She had on a light sundress with a long sleeved sweater with several buttons left undone, exposing her more than ample chest.

"So, how long have you and Todd been dating?" Jennifer asked.

"About three years."

"He is a very handsome guy."

"Yea. He is really a pretty good guy too, very thoughtful and sensitive."

"You mean under all that bravado?"

"Yes. He can get obnoxious sometimes so I have to straighten him out," Rhonda laughed.

"You two are a very cute couple," Jennifer said.

"Thanks. You and Jimmy seem to go together so well, almost like you were meant for each other. There's just something so comfortable about your relationship."

"We have a lot in common," Jennifer said, thinking, "If you only knew."

"What are your plans for college?" Jennifer asked to change the subject.

"I have a full academic scholarship to USC."

"That's wonderful. Your grades must be pretty good."

"I don't tell many people this, but I got 1450 on my SAT's. Just made a stupid mistake or I would have had a 1500."

"Wow, that's incredible! But why don't you tell anyone?"

"Well, I have a lot more fun when people think I'm a big titted, dumb blonde," Rhonda laughed.

Jennifer laughed with her. "What are you going to major in?"

"Psychology. There are plenty of nuts in this world so I'll have job security."

"You're right about that," Jennifer smiled. "Where is Todd going to college?"

"Stanford."

"That's too bad. I guess you're sad that you'll be apart huh?"

"Yea, but at least we will be on the same side of the country. What about you two... with Jimmy going north for college?"

"I try not to think about that," Jennifer said, feeling a tear come to her eye. "We can have fun till he goes," she added with a casual air that she didn't feel. She saw Rhonda's face turn serious.

"Jennifer, I... I wanted to apologize about the other night. I know that Todd already apologized to Jimmy, but I would feel terrible if anything that we did came between you two."

"There's no need to apologize Rhonda. Jimmy and I have a very special relationship. Nothing we did caused a problem between Jimmy and I. We love each other too much for that."

"So you are okay with what happened... I mean with what Jimmy and I did and all?"

"Well, it was a little shocking, but Todd and I were not exactly idle," Jennifer smiled. "How about you... are you okay with what Todd and I did?"

"Yes. Todd and I are together but we have kind of an open relationship. Besides, I'm sure he couldn't find anyone else with tits like mine," Rhonda laughed, placing her hands under her large breasts and lifting them up for emphasis. "Todd is really a tit man. He loves to put his coc... uh... I'm sorry, I get carried away sometimes."

"I'm certain he likes to fuck your tits. However, I think Jimmy prefers asses. He certainly likes to fuck mine," Jennifer said, surprising even herself with her candor and language, acting like she had anal sex everyday.

"He fucks your ass?" Rhonda said, her mouth dropping open.

"Sure, doesn't Todd do you?" Jennifer said as if she had been doing it for years.

"No he wants to but I'm afraid."

"Well, you should let him do it. I think you would love it."

"Maybe I will." Rhonda looked at Jennifer for a couple of seconds and pursed her lips like she had made a decision. "You're all right Jennifer, I like you," Rhonda said with a bright smile.

"You're pretty cool yourself," Jennifer said and hugged Rhonda. She felt a little shiver run through her when Rhonda's large chest pressed to her. When she pulled back she looked into Rhonda's pretty blue eyes. She resisted a sudden urge to kiss her. It almost looked like she would have let her. Instead she brought her hand up to her cheek and caressed her gently. Suddenly there was a sexual tension in the room. "Let's have some fun tonight." Jennifer saw Rhonda close her eyes and take a deep breath.

"I think we had better get back out there or the boys will think we deserted them," Rhonda said as a little tremor ran through her body. Her head was spinning. She had never felt anything for a woman before. The only thing she had ever done with another woman was that time about a year ago when she let that girl Shelly suck on her tits. However, she had been smashed at the time and had convinced herself that she didn't know what she was doing.

Jennifer grabbed Rhonda's hand and led her back out to the boys who were still arguing over the best NBA player of all time.

Jimmy didn't miss the fact that the two women were holding hands. His mom amazed him more every day.

They arrived at the movie in plenty of time to get a seat in the very back. The theater was a modern one with the large backed comfortable chairs. The seat were tiered like a stadium with a long set of steps to the top. There was no one in the last three rows. Todd went in first then Rhonda then Jennifer. Jimmy sat on the other side of his mom. The three of them talked and joked quietly, sharing popcorn until the lights went down and the movie came on.

Jimmy put his arm around his mother. Jennifer noticed that Todd did the same to Rhonda. Then, Rhonda took her sweater off, leaving her large breasts practically exposed in her low cut summer dress.

It only took a few minutes for Todd's fingers to move over Rhonda's shoulder and began to rub across the soft exposed skin of her breast.

A few minutes later, Jennifer felt movement next to her and saw Todd pushing Rhonda's shoulder strap down her arm. She noticed that Rhonda didn't object as the top of her dress fell down, almost exposing one nipple. Jennifer could feel excitement begin to course through her. She looked back at the screen until she heard Rhonda moan, almost a little whine. When she looked to the side, she almost gasped. Todd had pushed Rhonda's top down until her entire breast was exposed. He had her hard nipple between his fingers and was squeezing it. As Jennifer watched, Todd moved back and pulled the other strap from Rhonda's shoulder, letting her dress drop off her breast, exposing both in the dark theater. Now Jennifer could feel her vagina begin to drip with excitement. She glanced over at Jimmy and saw that he hadn't noticed what was going on next to them.

Todd pulled Rhonda over to him and let her lean into his arm. She was turned slightly to the side, her bare breasts pointing at Jennifer. Todd could see Jennifer looking at them. He made a show of playing with Rhonda's large breasts for Jennifer. He leaned toward Rhonda's ear and whispered something.

"We can't," Rhonda whispered in weak protest.

"Come on baby," Todd said as he began to push her little dress down to her waist. He smiled when Rhonda lifted up and let him take her dress completely off.

Jennifer's heart was pounding so hard she thought someone would hear it. She could see that Rhonda was totally naked now. She obviously hadn't bothered with panties as she could see her naked groin in the dim light. It looked like she had just a little bit of pubic hair, shaped like a heart, right at the top of her slit. Then Jennifer was surprised when Rhonda pulled one leg up, spreading her legs wide. She watched in amazement as Todd began to play with Rhonda's breasts with one hand as the other moved toward her crotch.

Jimmy had been totally engrossed in the movie until he heard a moan. He looked over just in time to see Todd push a finger into Rhonda. He almost jumped out of his seat. Here they were in public theater and Todd had Rhonda totally naked. When he looked at his mother, he saw that she was watching Todd use his finger on Rhonda. Jimmy's penis began to harden immediately. He moved his hand over and cupped his mother's breast. She was so focused on what was happening next to her that jumped and almost screamed. He was relieved when she quickly relaxed and let him slip his hand under her top to cup her bare breast.

"Oh God," she whispered when she felt Jimmy begin to kiss her neck and pinch her nipple. She reached her hand over and grasped Jimmy's thigh, working her way up to his now throbbing penis. Almost in a trance now, her other hand moved over and touched Rhonda's thigh. She felt the young girl tense and saw her eyes open in surprise. However, she didn't make a move to stop Jennifer's hand as it moved slowly up her thigh.

Todd and Jimmy looked on with wide eyes as Jennifer's hand moved closer to Rhonda's pulsing sex. Todd pulled his hand away when Jennifer's fingers reached her vagina.

Rhonda moaned as she felt the other woman's fingers touch her swollen sex. She began to tremble as she watched Jennifer's finger's move closer to her dripping hole, gently spreading the lips. "Oh my God," she moaned as Jennifer slowly pushed a finger between her lips, sliding it into her clasping vagina. She couldn't believe that she was letting another woman touch her so intimately. However she couldn't deny that her vagina was dripping juice and her chest was heaving in excitement.

All four of them were breathing heavy as Jennifer's finger worked in and out of Rhonda's vagina.

Rhonda's hips began to move up and down as little whimpers came from her lips. She reached down and grasped Jennifer's hand, but instead of trying to stop her, she began to guide it in and out. Suddenly her legs clamped together, trapping Jennifer's hand between her thighs. Her eyes closed tight as her body began to shake with pleasure. She fought desperately to keep her moans down as her body betrayed her and she convulsed in climax.

When Rhonda stopped shaking, Todd looked over at Jennifer and Jimmy and said, "Maybe we should get out of here before we get arrested. Would you like to go to my dad's beach house?"

Jimmy looked at his mother. He saw that her eyes were wild with lust. When he saw her head nod up and down, he turned to Todd and said, "Okay."

Jimmy and Jennifer followed Todd's BMW to his beach house. They were silent as they drove, neither one of them wanting to break the sexual spell.

Todd directed them into the study. This was the same room where Shelly had seduced Jennifer. Todd walked over and put the gas fireplace on to take the night chill out of the room. Then he put some soft music on the CD player and asked if anyone wanted anything to drink. Jennifer asked for a glass of wine and Jimmy took a coke. When Todd returned he gave them their drinks and pulled a joint out of his pocket.

When he saw the look on Jennifer's face he said, "Do you mind if we have a little smoke?"

"That's fine but Jimmy and I won't have any," Jennifer said. Jennifer knew that she and Jimmy had gotten high from contact with the smoke the last time. However, she didn't want to say anything about that. As much as she didn't like drugs, she certainly had enjoyed the feeling that it had given her the last few times. Still there was that motherly instinct.

Todd sat in a love seat with Rhonda and Jimmy sat on the sofa with Jennifer. They all talked quietly as Todd and Rhonda finished their joint. Within a few minutes, Todd and Rhonda were giggling and acting like they were getting high. It didn't take long for Jimmy and Jennifer to feel the effects as well.

Jimmy and Jennifer watched Todd kiss Rhonda. Jimmy turned his mother's lips to his and kissed her passionately as well. When they turned back to the love seat, they saw Todd's hand sliding up Rhonda's dress. Mother and son watched as the two on the sofa began to moan in excitement. Then they watched as Todd pulled Rhonda to her feet and took her into his arms and began to dance to the slow music playing on the CD.

Todd held Rhonda tight, sliding his hands down to her buttocks. He slowly turned her back to the couple on the sofa and pulled her little dress up, baring her ass. His strong hands kneaded the soft cheeks of Rhonda's ass, lifting them and squeezing them gently. He could see Jennifer and Jimmy watching his hands.

Jennifer gasped as she watched the two dancing a few feet in front of them. She was so focused on the two that she barely noticed when Jimmy cupped her breast in his hand. Her breathing increased as she watched Todd push the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms. She gasped again when he moved back and let the dress fall to the floor between them, leaving Rhonda entirely naked in her lover's arms.

After a few minutes, Todd turned to Jimmy and said, "Do you want to cut in?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.