Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"What do you want to do today?" Jennifer asked as they lay wrapped in each other's arms on the bed again.

"Can we play tennis?"

"Sure, we haven't done that in ages. How about we play then ride our bikes up to Ocean Drive and have a late lunch on the boardwalk?"

"Great, I'll find the tennis rackets and get dressed."

Twenty minutes later Jimmy was waiting at the car for his mom. When he saw her come out he let out a wolf whistle. She was wearing her white tennis outfit with the little white tennis skirt. She had her hair tied back in a pony tail and wore no makeup on her face. She looked like a young girl again with that fresh freckled face. "Wow mom, you look great," Jimmy said sincerely.

"Thank you. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my tennis shorts so I had to wear a pair of white panties," Jennifer lied. "I didn't think you would mind," she said and pulled her little skirt up to show him her panties. She spun around, letting him get a good look at her gorgeous ass tightly encased in the panties, seemingly careless if anyone saw her.

"Whew!" Jimmy said wondering how he was going to concentrate on tennis.

There were only two other couples playing tennis at the community courts that morning. One couple was older, in their 60's, and the other looked to be in their 20's.

As they started to play, Jimmy knew immediately that he was going to have a hard time winning. He knew that his mom had a very competitive nature and hated to lose.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that Jennifer was stacking the deck against her son.

Every time Jennifer bent over, she made sure he saw that she was wearing panties and not shorts. She figured she needed a little advantage. After all she was the weaker sex_

The older couple didn't seem to notice but the young man didn't miss the display. Each time Jennifer bent over, the panties seemed to ride further between her buttocks. She would turn around and look at Jimmy with a little blush and discretely straighten them.

Jimmy lost the first set. He knew he had to concentrate or his mom would humiliate him. He barely won the second set. When they met at the net before the final set, Jennifer suggested that they place a little wager on the match.

"Okay, what do you want to bet?" Jimmy said hesitantly, knowing that she was up to something.

"What about the loser has to provide breakfast in bed for the winner for a week?"

"All right, it's a bet," Jimmy said with determination, his own competitive nature kicking in. He turned and walked back to the foul line, telling himself that he had to concentrate. He was surprised to see that his mom hadn't moved from the net.

Jennifer looked around and saw that the older couple had left. The young couple was still playing. She smiled naughtily at Jimmy and reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down and took them off. Jimmy and the young man in the next court mouth's dropped open. They watched as Jennifer placed her panties on the pole holding up the net. Then she went to her position at the foul line and served.

The ball hit on Jimmy's side but he didn't even move to hit it back. Suddenly he realized that the game had started. He wanted to protest but Jennifer didn't give him a chance. She served the next volley and Jimmy returned it.

It was all Jimmy could do to remember to hit the ball. Every time his mom reached up to serve, her little skirt came up to reveal her naked groin. When she turned around to pick up a ball, she would bend over with her legs straight, letting the skirt pull up over her naked buttocks. Jimmy was at the net one time and had a close up view of her ass and her puffy vagina sandwiched between her legs; there was glistening juice on the swollen lips. Jimmy's already half hard erection went to full mast immediately. It was impossible to play with his penis tenting his shorts.

The young couple had stopped playing and was sitting outside the fence on a bench on Jennifer's side of the net. They were sitting with their arms wrapped around one another, watching the display Jennifer was putting on.

When Jennifer realized that they were watching, a tremor of excitement went through her. She made sure that when she retrieved any balls that went to the fence in front of them she would bend over and give them a great view. She didn't know what was getting into her. Just a few weeks ago she would have been mortified to even think of doing anything like that. Yet, here she was putting on quite a display, her vagina now dripping juice down her bare thighs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.