Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following day Jennifer had to work late. It was a grueling day where everything she touched went wrong. Maybe it was her fault since her mind was still on other things... things closer to her heart. She called Jimmy from work to tell him she loved him and asked if she could bring something home for dinner. He told her not to worry about it and that he would fix dinner for both of them again. For the thousandth time in the last two days she felt like crying because she had been such a fool for not recognizing what a wonderful son she had.

When Jennifer got home at about 8 p.m., Jimmy told her to go take a nice hot bath and he would have dinner ready when she was done.

"Why are you so good to me?" she asked, almost to herself.

He looked at her in surprise. "Because I love you."

They ate quietly in the living room while watching television. When dinner was done, they moved to the sofa and snuggled. Jennifer was wearing a terry cloth robe and nothing else. She felt warm, comfortable, and very much loved.

Jimmy had on a tee shirt and a pair of shorts.

Jennifer put her feet up on the sofa and leaned back into Jimmy's arms against his chest, moaning softly as she snuggled even closer to his body. He put his arms around her waist and held her warm body to his.

"Mom, Todd invited us to a graduation party Friday night after the ceremony. I told him no and that we were going to celebrate together."

"Good, I don't think I want to go to another of his parties," Jennifer laughed. "At least not for a while."

That comment surprised Jimmy just a bit. Would she go to another party like that some other time? "He also asked if we wanted to double date with him and Ronda on Saturday night, maybe a movie or something. I told him I would ask you."

"It's okay with me," Jennifer shrugged. "Are you sure you want to have him as a friend."

"No, I'm not sure but I don't know any other way to find out. He has been really nice lately. He may be just buttering me up so he can get to you."

"Well, he can't have me, cause I'm all yours," Jennifer quipped.

"I'll tell him we'll go out with them but he has to keep his hands off of you," Jimmy said with a laugh.

Jimmy sat quietly for a while, holding his mother. After her comment earlier about the party, he had a question on his mind but wasn't entirely comfortable bringing it up. Finally, he took a deep breath and said, "Mom... did you, uh... did you enjoy the party?"

Jennifer was silent for a while before she whispered, "Yes, I guess I have to admit that I did. Some of it is still hazy but I can remember most of it."

"Would you go to another one like that?"

"I don't honestly know the answer to that. It made me feel young to be with all those teenagers and you. However, those things... those things we did... well they were wild."

Jimmy was pleased with her comment. At least she wasn't as upset as she seemed to be in the beginning. "I'm pretty sure there is a 'screamer' inside my mom," he said jokingly.

However, Jennifer answered in a more serious tone. "You might be right. I've felt so different since the divorce. I don't know, like I have wasted a lot of years and that I really didn't know what a loving relationship was like. Your dad... your dad and I just went through the motions. I'm not even sure we were ever in love."

"I'd like to make up for that," Jimmy whispered hugging his mom tighter.

"You already have. What about you, did you enjoy the party?"

"Well, the easy answer is yes. However, I was certainly uncomfortable at times, especially when we... we, you know, switched. But not enough to leave," Jimmy added quickly. "I'm embarrassed to say that I got excited watching you... uh, watching you sucking on Todd."

"Really," Jennifer said truly surprised. "I think you also liked Ronda's big tits," Jennifer said, turning to him with a pretty pout.

"Her tits are not 'that' big," Jimmy lied.

"They certainly are compared to mine," Jennifer said and pulled her robe apart, exposing her breasts.

Jimmy gasped as he looked over his mother's shoulder at her gorgeous breasts. "Mom you have beautiful breasts," he said and reached up and cupped them in his hands. "I love your breasts," he whispered in her ear then kissed her neck. Then he whispered, "It didn't look like you minded what Todd had between his legs either." Suddenly Jimmy regretted saying anything about that, fearing that he might have gone too far.

Instead of getting mad, Jennifer pushed her breasts into Jimmy's hands and said, "I have to admit 'it' was nice. However, not as big as yours, mind you. Was Ronda good at sucking you off?"

"Uh... God mom... you don't beat around the bush do you?"

"Well?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so? Either she was good or she wasn't."

"Alright she was good. What about Shelly, was she as good as me at eating you?" Jimmy returned, one upping her.

Jennifer did react this time. Jimmy could feel her body tense. "I'm sorry mom, that was out of line."

"No it's all right Jimmy. I was just thinking about her calling me Mrs. Henson. How do you suppose she knew my name?"

"I don't know, maybe she looked in your wallet."

"I'm a little worried about her. I wonder if she told anyone?"

"I don't know, she may have."

"What's her last name?"

"Belison, I think."

"Belison, Belison, Belison," Jennifer said trying to remember where she had heard that name before. "Wait a minute," Jennifer said, then sat up, startled. "Does she live up on Randolph Street?"

"I think so, why?"

"Holy sh... That's her mother. It's not likely that there are two families named Belison on Randolph Street."

"Who's her mother?"

"The woman in the video tape. That was her mother being fucked by those two men."

"Are you sure?"

"It has to be."

"Damn mom, we should have kept that tape then," Jimmy said.

"We did," Jennifer smiled with embarrassment. "I went back to the video store and told them that we had thrown the tape away by accident. It cost me forty bucks but I think we just solved our problem with Shelly." Suddenly there seemed to be a heavy weight lifted off Jennifer's shoulders. If Shelly hadn't told anyone then she could be controlled. Even if she had, she could be made to refute what she had said. Jennifer relaxed back into her son's arms. "I'll come up with a plan to take care of 'little miss smarty pants'."

"Mom you are a genius, but don't be too hard on her. She did eat your pussy pretty good," Jimmy chuckled.

"I have to agree with you there," Jennifer said, her face flushing as she remembered. "So, are you excited about graduation?" she said to change the subject.

"Kinda, but it's sad too. I don't have that many friends, so I won't miss that when I leave for college." Jimmy didn't really want to talk about what happens after the summer was over. He didn't want to go away. Everything had changed now.

"By the way Jimmy, what do you want for your graduation present?"

"I have everything I want right here in my hands mom," Jimmy said, squeezing his mother's breasts."

"Come on Jimmy, you have to want something more than your mom's tits."

"Well, we haven't had anal sex yet," Jimmy joked.

"Is that what you want?" Jennifer said seriously, turning her head to face him.

Jimmy looked into her eyes but couldn't read her. "Are you kidding?"

"No, if you want my ass Jimmy... then... then I will give it to you. I will give you anything you want."

"My God mom, you're serious. I can't believe it. Have you... have you ever done it like that?"

"No, but there is a first time for everything. You can have my ass virginity."

"Wow," Jimmy muttered, his erect penis pressing against his mother's back.

"Then it's settled. You can fuck me in the ass Friday night," Jennifer said in a matter of fact tone. However, on the inside she was shivering. She wasn't as confident as she wanted to appear. She had tried anal sex when she was first married but they were both far too drunk and it was a debacle. Then there was the fact that Jimmy was far larger than his father.

Jennifer could feel her son's erect condition. She squirmed around, pressing her back against his groin. She heard him moan. "I think someone is excited," she giggled.

"What makes you think that," Jimmy laughed.

"This!" Jennifer said and reached around behind her and grasped his penis through his shorts. "I think it needs a little tender loving care." Jennifer turned around and started to get onto her knees.

"Wait a minute mom." Jimmy got up and went to his room. He was back in a minute with something in his hand. He opened his hand and showed his mother a rolled up cigarette.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.