Morning Light - Cover

Morning Light

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jimmy must have dozed off as well because when he awoke, he looked at the clock and it was almost 6 am. The sun would be coming up in a little while.

"Mom," Jimmy whispered, gently shaking his mother.

Jennifer stirred briefly but then snuggled back into Jimmy's arm.

"Mom, I think it's time we went home."

Jennifer opened her eyes uncomprehending for a few seconds. Then she realized where she was. "Oh God I must have fallen asleep. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I fell asleep too. I think it's time to go."

"Okay," Jennifer said quietly, her memory of what had happened earlier slowly coming back to her.

As they walked out of the quiet house, they saw sleeping kids all over the place. Some were half-dressed and some were passed out from too much alcohol.

When they got to the car, Jennifer hesitated. "Jimmy, I'm sorry that I got carried away earlier," she apologized.

"You don't have to apologize mom," Jimmy said. "I had a lot of fun tonight."

Jennifer looked at him with a funny look on her face. Was he being truthful, she thought?

"I did mom. It was wonderful being with you. I think we both got a little carried away, but it's okay. I love you mom," he said sincerely.

"I love you too sweetheart," she said as she hugged him to her side. Jimmy, let's go down to the beach and watch the sun come up."

"Alright, I'll get a blanket from the trunk."

Jimmy and Jennifer walked hand in hand down the sandy trail through sand dunes. It was getting brighter by the minute as the sun tried to break across the water. They found a spot between some sand dunes and Jimmy spread out his blanket.

It was a warm May morning and there was a soft breeze rustling the tall grass across the dunes. Jimmy took off his tuxedo jacket and put it around his mother's shoulders then put his arm around her. They sat and watched the waves rush up on the shore and the sea gulls circle and screech as they begin their morning quest for food. The sparse, puffy clouds in the distant sky were a mixture of crimson and white as the sun began to work it's magic.

Jimmy felt his mother looking at him. He turned and looked at her face and saw a look he had never seen before. He searched her eyes, wondering what she was thinking. Then he felt her hand touch his face and guide his lips to hers. Their lips pressed together in a slow and gentle kiss. Jimmy hesitated to use his tongue until he felt his mother press hers into his mouth. He moaned and let her tongue inside.

Jennifer pulled away and searched Jimmy's eyes. "Jimmy, make love to me," she whispered.

Jimmy sat there stunned for a second.

"Please make love to me. I want you inside me. I want to feel you. I love you."

"Oh God mom, I never thought I would hear you say that. Are you sure? It's not... it's not the marijuana is it?" Jimmy asked, not wanting to take advantage of her if she was still feeling the effects of the drug.

"No Jimmy, it's not the drugs. I'm as sure as I have ever been about anything in my life. I have been looking for a man to give me tenderness and love, someone that knows me and loves me for me. I've been a fool. That man has been right beside me all along," Jennifer said, her eyes filling with tears. Then she lay back on the blanket and opened her arms to her son.

Jimmy bent over and kissed his mother's lips again and brought his hand up to caress her breast. He heard her moan as his hand slid down into her gown and pulled her breast out. He moved his head back and looked into her eyes one last time, searching for acceptance. He saw everything he wanted in her loving eyes. Only then did he bring his mouth to her hard nipple.

Jennifer gasped as she felt her son sucking on her breasts like he had done so many years ago.

Jimmy was surprised when she pushed him away briefly and sat up. He was relieved when he saw her slide the top of her gown down until both breasts were free. He moaned when she pulled him back to her breast.

Then Jennifer spread her legs willingly when she felt her son's hand move to her thigh. Her vagina was pulsing with need as his finger found her and slid inside.

Jimmy began to push his fingers in and out of his mother's sopping wet vagina. He could hear her little whimpers as his lips continued to suck on her nipple. When he pulled back he could see her face contorted in pleasure. Suddenly he stood up and began to pull his clothes off like a mad man. He threw his clothes in a pile on the sand next to the blanket. When he was naked, he stood over his mother and looked at her lying below him, her top below her breasts, her dress pulled up her thighs. His own penis was throbbing in front of him, dripping his juice in long silvery strands.

Before Jimmy could return to his mother, she got to her knees, her face inches from his pulsing penis. She looked up at Jimmy then reached out, her hand shaking, and grasped his shaft in her hand. Briefly she looked up at her son before she opened her mouth and took the head inside.

Jimmy couldn't believe that he was watching his mother suck on his penis. It was just like the million fantasies he had masturbated to in he last couple of years. His eyes were wide with excitement as he watched her cheeks suck in, her hand moving gently up and down the shaft. "Oh God mom," he moaned as his hips began to move back and forth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.