Morning Light
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jimmy and his mother find love in the morning light.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jennifer and Jimmy were nervous all week. Jimmy was excited about the chance to go out with his mother on a real date. Jennifer, on the other hand, thought it was a chance to get her son involved with other people in school and give her some quality time with him. Besides, if they pulled this off, it would be an incredible boost for her ego.

Jimmy rented a tuxedo and his mom bought a dress but wouldn't let him see it until the night of the prom.

Jimmy was ready early, waiting downstairs for his mom. He had never felt so nervous in his life, not only because of the charade but also because he was going out with him mom. The bow tie around his neck seemed to be getting tighter and tighter as he waited. He had a corsage in his hand, pacing the living room when she came down the stairs.

"Wow!" Jimmy exclaimed when he saw his mother.

She had on a slinky short gown. It was cut low, allowing a sexy view of the soft swells of her breast. It was silky and green, with the hem cut in triangles almost like a Peter Pan outfit, leaving expanses of her thighs exposed. She had her hair professionally done and put up on her head with little curls hanging down her cheeks. Her eye shadow matched the green of her dress. She wore matching four-inch high heels and was carrying a new purse. The gown was far too tight for underwear.

Jennifer spun around in a circle and said, "You like?"

"God mom, you look gorgeous," Jimmy said looking at the back of the gown. It was cut all the way to the top of her hips.

"I don't look too old do I?" she asked turning back to Jimmy with a worried look on her beautiful face.

"No, but I don't care anyway. I'll have the best looking girl at the prom on my arm," Jimmy beamed.

"Thank you sweety. Ready to go?"

"Absolutely," Jimmy said, fitting the corsage onto his mother's wrist and leading her to the car.

The prom was a typical high school affair. It was being held in the gym, which was decorated with streamers and balloons. It was kind of corny but Jennifer loved every minute, feeling like she had gone back in time.

They had been there for a while and she and Jimmy had danced several fast dances when Todd came up to them and asked Jennifer to dance. He had his girlfriend Ronda with him and kind of pushed her over to Jimmy.

Jimmy's eyes opened wide when he saw the dress Todd's date was wearing. It was split down the front, almost to her naval, showing most of her incredible large chest. Jimmy swallowed hard and walked onto the dance floor with Ronda. It was difficult for his eyes to look anywhere besides her exposed breasts as Ronda moved to the music.

Jennifer and Todd danced across the floor as Todd led her away from Jimmy and Ronda. When the fast song ended a slow one came on and Jennifer started to return to Jimmy. She saw that he was in the arms of Ronda.

Todd grabbed her arm and pulled her back into his arms. As they danced, Todd pulled her close and put his hands on her hips. "So, how did you and Jimmy meet?" Todd asked.

"At a sorority party."

"So, are you guys going 'out'?" Todd said as his hands slowly slid lower on Jennifer's hips.

"Yes, we are."

"Jimbo's a lucky guy," Todd said, his hands moving even lower until his fingers moved under the waist, touching the bare tops of her ass cheeks. "Ummm, no panties, I love that," he said as his hard penis pressed into her groin.

In spite of herself, Jennifer felt a little thrill go through her. It was such a boast to her ego to have this young, handsome guy interested in her, even if he was stuck on himself. She left his hands on her ass for a while and pressed her groin into his to give him a little thrill. She could feel his penis pulse against her. She almost giggled at her naughtiness.

When the song ended, Jennifer turned from Todd saying, "Thanks for the dance." She walked back to Jimmy, leaving Todd standing there with his pants bulging with his erection.

Both Jennifer and Jimmy had a wonderful time at the prom. Jimmy was so proud of his mom and she thought that he was making a lot of progress in connecting with other kids in his class. She had seen him talking to a number of guys and girls.

They were sitting at the table at about 11 p.m. when Todd came over.

"Hey you guys, we're leaving for my dad's place now. Are you coming? It's going to be a ball."

Jimmy looked at his mom. She smiled and winked at him. "Sure, we'll come for a little while," Jimmy said.

"Great! It's out on Driftwood Road, right at the end near the old lighthouse, you can't miss it."

A few minutes later Jennifer and Jimmy were walking into Todd's family beach house. It was a large old three-story house. It looked like it had at least 20 rooms and had been totally remodeled inside and out. It was just off the beach with a large wooden deck in the back of the house looking out at the ocean.

"Great you made it," Todd said walking up to them with two glasses of spiked punch.

"Thank you," Jennifer said as she took the drink.

"You guys make yourself at home, I have some other guests to take care of. I'll be back in a few minutes," Todd said with a smile and headed off into the crowd of teenagers.

The house was packed with kids, music blaring. Some of the kids Jimmy knew but many he didn't recognize. As he and his mom walked around, they found almost every room filled with partying kids, but not an adult in site.

"I wonder if Todd's dad knows about this party?" Jennifer whispered.

Jimmy looked at his mother like she was clueless. "Not a chance."

"Remind me not to leave you home alone anymore," Jennifer scoffed.

Jennifer and Jimmy had been there for about an hour when Todd found them again.

"Hey guys, a couple of us are going down to the club room to play some games. Why don't you come on down."

Neither mother nor son knew what type of games he was talking about but agreed to go downstairs.

Todd led them downstairs where his girlfriend and four other couples were sitting on large pillows scattered around the floor. They were all in a circle waiting for Todd. There were fragrant candles placed around the room, casting a glow of shadows on the walls.

"Guys, you all know Jimmy and this is his gorgeous date Jennifer. They're going to join us."

There was a chorus of greetings from the guys and girls around the circle.

"Okay guys let's get started. The first game will be charades. The twist is that the loser of each round will have to perform a 'truth or dare'," Todd said.

Todd walked over and sat with his girlfriend who was sitting next to Jimmy and Jennifer.

The games started. It was a lot of good-natured fun with everyone laughing and teasing. The worst thing that happened was that at one point, the losing team had to moon the entire audience. After that, things started to get a little more interesting.

Jimmy and his mother noticed a couple of the guys lighting up cigarettes. Then they started to pass them around. By the time the smell of the cigarettes got to them, they both realized that it wasn't a normal cigarette but rather marijuana.

Jennifer had smoked a little marijuana in her younger days and Jimmy had tried a little a couple of years ago but neither was very familiar with how it would affect them.

When the cigarettes got to them, they both took light puffs and passed them on. Neither one of them wanted to risk getting high. What they hadn't counted on was the fact that they were breathing the smoke all around the room.

It didn't take long for everyone to start feeling the impact of the marijuana. It was very gradual for Jimmy and Jennifer, slowly and unknowingly making them high.

"Okay, the next game is a contest to see which couple kisses the best. Each of us will have five minutes. The winning couple gets a special prize-a ride in my BMW," Todd laughed. "Agreed?"

Everyone but Jennifer and Jimmy gave a rousing yes. It was at this point that logic would have told mother and son to leave. However, the relaxing mood of the marijuana made the outrageous idea seem okay. Neither of them was thinking about the fact that they would have to kiss each other.

"Okay, Ronda and I will start it off. Bob, you keep the timer," Todd said handing Bob a cooking timer that would ring a bell after five minutes. Then Todd turned to the crowd and said, "Just to make sure everyone can see, I rigged this little spot light up. He walked over to the wall and turned on a spot light that made the area between the six couples look like a small stage.

When someone was standing in the light, they wouldn't be able to see any of the other couples on the floor but their every move would be illuminated.

Todd and his girlfriend walked to the center of the room and embraced. "Is there anybody still out there?" he asked comically, looking out at the darkened room.

There was a round of applause and hoots from the couples watching.

Suddenly the room got very quiet as Todd and Ronda turned to each other. Their lips met. There were murmurs in the crowd as they kissed passionately. Everyone watched their lips pull apart and their tongues touch. Then Todd sucked on his girlfriend's tongue as she held it out to him. Then she did the same for him. All the time, his hands were working down her back until they covered her buttocks. Their groins pressed tightly together. They began to hump into each other like they were having sex.

The crowd started to call out to them in encouragement.

"That's it Todd, go to it," someone called out.

"Come on Ronda, suck his tongue," one of the girls said.

Everyone in the room started to get excited as they watched the two teenagers kiss. Just as Todd's hand came up to Ronda's breast and squeezed, the timer went off. Then there was a loud groan from the crowd.

When the two separated, one of Ronda's breasts was half out of her gown. She either didn't notice or didn't mind because she made no move to cover herself. Everyone in the room broke into applause.

"Thank you, thank you." Todd and Ronda bowed. Ronda's heavy breast flopped completely out of her dress as she bent over. There were more catcalls and hoots from the crowd. "Now it's Bill and Lisa's turn," Todd said as he led his girlfriend back to their place on the floor. He turned to look at Jennifer and Jimmy then reached his hand over and squeezed his girlfriend's naked tit.

Bill and Lisa took center stage. They wasted no time in getting into a passionate embrace. Their mouths worked together feverishly, trying to outdo Todd and Ronda. They started swaying together like they were dancing without moving their feet. Bill knelt, almost like he was dirty dancing, then ran his hands up and down Lisa's thighs. He stood back up and reached down and pulled her dress up until her panties were visible. He reached behind her, pushed his hands into her panties, and grasped her bare ass, their lips locked together again. His hands moved further down until it looked like they were pushing inside Lisa. Bill began to push her panties down her thighs. Just as he let them drop to the floor, the bell went off.

There was a quiet pause in the room when the two parted. Bob and Lisa were both breathing hard as Bill held her gown up, baring her pubic hair. Suddenly the crowd broke out in wild applause. Bill and Lisa bowed to the audience. Lisa picked up her panties and threw them into the darkened room as Bill led her back to their place on the floor. The panties landed on Jimmy's lap.

"Jennifer and Jimmy," Todd called out.

Jimmy and his mother jumped when they heard their names. The effects of the marijuana had made them forget that they were required to participate. Suddenly they realized the predicament that they were in.

"Wow mom, what are we going to do?" Jimmy whispered.

Jennifer sat there, biting her lip, her mind unable to focus on resolving this problem.

"Come on, come on," Todd said and stood up in front of the two. He pulled Jennifer to her feet and Jimmy followed. Todd pushed them into the center of the room.

Soon mother and son stood facing each other. Their eyes locked together.

"Hey, come on you two or you forfeit," someone yelled.

Jimmy took his mother in his arms, his hands shaking.

Jennifer watched as his lips approached hers. Suddenly she moaned as her own son was kissing her. Within seconds, the other kids were forgotten.

Jimmy could feel his heart pounding in his chest and his head was spinning. He opened his mouth and felt his mother's tongue enter. Their mouths worked together, their tongues fighting for possession of one another's mouth.

Neither of them was thinking about the audience when they heard whistles and hoots. It seemed that the passion that the two felt for each other was broadcast to the entire room. Although they hadn't made any sexual overtures, the audience could feel the electricity coming from the mother and her son.

When the bell went off, Jimmy and Jennifer continued kissing, their bodies heating up, grinding together and projecting a sexual tension to the entire room. Soon every couple in the room was kissing and moaning. Hands went up dresses and fingers went into panties. There were six hard penises tenting pants.

"Alright, alright, times up you two love birds," Todd said, getting up and pulling the two apart. "There are a few more people that still have to compete."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.