The Time of My Life - Cover

The Time of My Life

Copyright© 2002 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Gary returns from Vietnam and finds a different world. He meets sisters Sandy and Jessica while hitchhiking across the country.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Jessica awoke about an hour later, the four of us went to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. We were silent as we walked to the restaurant, but there was a smile on everyone's face. I knew that it was wrong but I was proud that these two gorgeous women were walking beside me with my cum dripping from their vagina's.

I knew that Sandy had her panties on but Jessica had whispered that she had left her panties off, wanting to feel my juice on her thighs.

I said a little prayer of thanks that I had been standing on the roadside when they happened by.

I sat in the restaurant with Justin on one side of the table, Jessica and Sandy on the other side. I looked over and saw that there was a purple suck mark on each of their necks. When they saw what I was looking at, they both blushed prettily. I reached up and touched the mark on my neck. I saw Sandy smile and Jessica squint her eyes when she realized that I had a passion mark myself.

Jessica took Justin back to the room to get him ready to travel. That gave Sandy and I a chance to talk. We only had one more day before we reached California. That meant that I had to make a decision on what to do next. Several days earlier I would not have had any doubt about what my next step would have been. Now I had a major dilemma.

"What are you going to do we get to San Francisco Gary?" Sandy asked.

"I don't know yet," I answered, looking out the window at nothing in particular. My heart was heavy. I knew that I cared for Sandy and Jessica. I also had grown close to Justin. He was calling me Uncle Gary now. Yet, I still had issues to deal with.

I reached over and took Sandy's hand. "Sandy, you, Justin and Jessica have helped me more than you can ever know. But, I'm still confused. I really don't know who I am or what I want."

"Have you thought about college?"

"Yes, I'd like to go to college. I can get the GI bill now so I will have enough money to pay for tuition but I'll still have to get a job and find somewhere to live. The government money isn't enough for everything."

"There are a lot of great colleges around San Francisco," Sandy said hopefully. "In fact, you could even stay at our house until you find someplace. We have a big house and I know my mom would love you. I've already told her about you. What do you think?"

"That's really tempting sweety. You have been far to good to me. I don't deserve it."

"Yes you do," Sandy said with tears in her eyes. "You have helped me as much as I have helped you. Just talking to you has helped me come closer to closure to that part of my life that is gone forever. I will never forget Rick but I know that I have to move on. Life is far too short and I have to think of Justin now."

I squeezed her hand and said, "Thank you. I'll think about it. I guess we had better get moving, Jessica's waiting."

An hour later we were reluctantly on the road again. None of us really wanted to leave the comforts of the nice hotel.

Sandy drove for several hours, with me up front close to her, Jessica and Justin in the back. When Justin went to sleep, Jessica joined us in the front seat. There was plenty of room for the three of us but Jessica sat close to me. We talked for a while until Jessica fell asleep, leaning against me.

When Sandy saw that Jessica was asleep she reached down and put her hand on my thigh. Soon she began to rub her hand up and down, bringing excitement to my groin. I could feel my penis harden down my thigh, trapped by my jeans. It was getting very uncomfortable.

"Sandy, what are you doing?" I whispered, knowing very well what she was up to.

"Getting a little uncomfortable in there?" she said as her hand covered the bulge in my pants. Her hand squeezed me, causing my penis to throb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.