Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 98

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

The three of us managed to scale the stairs, Elaine and me fairly efficiently, but Lena was still a bit wobbly. This girl had no head for booze, that was clear. As we made our way up, we were removing our clothes, undoing each other's buttons, pulling down zips and unhooking bras. By the time we got to my bedroom, we were more or less naked and there was a trail of clothes behind us. Lena half fell, half jumped on to the bed, her knickers were still wrapped around her ankles. She kicked them off and they flew across the room landing in a damp heap in the corner. She spread her arms and her legs wide and chuckling, yelled, "Come on ladies, give a girl a fuck!" Elaine, now completely naked and looking stunning, looked at me questioningly. I nodded towards Lena and said, "Go on Elaine, she's all yours." With a broad grin, Elaine leapt on to the bed and fell in to Lena's welcoming arms. The two women rolled on the bed together, entwined with each other, their legs tightly meshed. I knew that Lena would already be rubbing her huge erect clit against Elaine's thigh. They kissed passionately, and both women began to grind their pussys on each other's leg.

I climbed on to the bed next to the writhing pair, Elaine was on top and her lovely arse was just begging to be kissed. I parted the cheeks of her slowly moving bum and inserted my tongue in to her crack, running the tip down to her arsehole. She stiffened and moaned as I worked my tongue in to the tight hole. I was keen to reacquaint myself with the taste of her sweet fanny, but I didn't want to neglect Lena's snatch either. I grabbed a large pillow and tried to get it under Lena's fat arse, and after a struggle, she finally realised what I was trying to do and raised herself and Elaine up off the bed. Now Elaine's pussy was directly above Lena's as both women kissed and groped each other, Elaine, happily mauling Lena's massive tits. In the diffuse light of the bedroom, I could see a shimmer of wetness on both pussys; I hungrily went down on both. I slid my tongue along the puffy slit of Elaine's cunt, running the tip over her exposed clit, she shuddered and groaned again. I carried on down to Lena's open cuntlips and pushed my tongue inside before sucking on her protruding erect clit.

I divided my attention equally between the two sopping pussys, working my mouth over one wet snatch then the other. Both women were moaning softly as I slowly brought them to orgasm. As they writhed and quivered, I used my mouth on Elaine's pussy while I fingered Lena's

G-spot and thumbed her clit. Both women were now groaning loudly and Elaine began to shriek as she started to cum. This helped to tip Lena over the edge and she let out a loud wail,"OOOOOH FUCK! I'M CUMMINNNNNG."

Elaine started to buck and squirm as she climaxed, her crotch slamming up and down as I fought to keep my mouth in contact with her bouncing snatch. After several more squeals and cries, Elaine came to a stop and both women lay together in a sweaty pile, the wonderful, heady smell of hot drooling pussy was strong in the air. My own pussy was oozing and in urgent need of female attention.

I gently rolled Elaine off of Lena's damp body and on to her back. She had a smile a mile wide on her face, "Thanks girls, that was such a fantastic ride." She turned to face Lena who appeared to be dozing and gave her a gentle nudge. Lena slowly opened her eyes and smiled. Elaine said, "You were wonderful Lena, those boobs are fantastic. Ann's a lucky woman. No wonder she wants you all to herself, and Ann, you've still got a magic tongue." I gazed at Elaine's marvellous body, her large firm boobs were high and erect on her chest, the wonder of saline implants, unlike Lena's huge melons which always flopped to the side. I got off the bed and went over to my clothes drawer from where I took a large pink strap-on. I waved it at Elaine and said, "I think this'll look good on you Ellie." She sat up and grinned and said "Oh that looks like fun." I handed it to her and she strapped herself in to the harness with the big cock sticking out in front of her. I lay down beside her on my back and opened my legs. She didn't need telling what to do, she knelt between my thighs and pointed the cock straight at my aching cunt.

As she lowered her body gently on to me, her firm tits and hard nipples pressing in to mine, I reached down between my legs and guided the tip of the cock in to my gaping fanny. With one slow movement of her hips, Ellie buried the length of the cock all the way inside me. I let out a low sigh as the wonderful feeling of a thick cock filling my cunt stirred my mounting passion. Elaine began to kiss me as she gently fucked me, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth and then around and in to my ear. Her breathy voice whispered, "How do you want it Ann, hard and fast, or slow and gentle?" I kissed her neck and chewed on her shoulder, the sensations flooding from my crotch rendering me temporarily speechless. I lay there savouring the exquisite feeling of a thick hard cock slowly pumping in and out of my cunt.

I reached down and gripped Ellie's firm young arse with both hands and pulled her in to me, the cock drove in deeper still and I moaned softly. I raised my legs high, and the cock went in deeper. I felt Lena move from beside me and then kneel between my legs. I looked over Ellie's shoulder as she continued to move on top of me. Lena had grasped Ellie's hips and was pushing and pulling her over me. I felt the cock going in harder, all the way in to my cervix. There was the familiar stab of pain each time the cock touched my womb but, paradoxically, the intensity of the pleasure increased. The sensations I normally experienced during deep penetrative sex were being amplified, magnified and I knew that the resulting orgasm would be an exquisite blend of angelic pain and exhilarating ecstasy. Ellie lay flat on top of me allowing Lena to do all the work, and then I felt Ellie's long sensual fingers clawing at my arse. She'd reached under me and was slipping her fingers towards my arsehole. First the tip of one finger, then another, inched its way in to the tight cavern of my arsehole. A low groan escaped from my throat followed by a whimper." Oh dear God, uhhh, that's nice Ellie... that's so... uhhhh nice." My cunt was being slowly filled almost to bursting with a beautiful thick cock while Ellie's delicate fingers probed and invaded my arse hole. Her tits were grinding slowly over mine and my nipples felt hot and prickly as Lena hauled Ellie back and forth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.