Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 95

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 95 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

After sitting on the couch for a few minutes feeling sorry for myself, I dried my eyes and pulled myself together. I thought to myself, 'now come on Ann, stop acting like a teenager. You know damn well that Lena adores you and is devoted to you. She's not going to run off with this slip of a girl no matter how gorgeous she is'. I went to the kitchen and took out a bottle of white wine from the fridge. I was going to cheer myself up or drown my sorrows with a bottle or two of plonk. I'd barely finished the second glass when the phone rang; it was Elaine, my bookshop friend. Now I did feel happier. "Hi Ann, I got your e-mail thanks. I just thought I'd check to see if it was still OK for me to come stay with you this weekend. I just wanted to make sure that it was alright with your friend Lena. I must say I'm dying to meet her, she looks really cute in the photo you sent."

"Oh yes of course it's OK. I'm, I mean we, are really looking forward to seeing you too. Can't wait to see this big surprise of yours, can't you give me a hint?"

Elaine laughed down the phone,"Sorry Ann, no can do. But I will say it's something I should have done yonks ago but I never had the money. I'll give you a ring Friday night when I'm leaving, and don't worry about picking me up from the station, I can make my own way to your place, I remember where it is and I've got a map if I do get lost." That confirmed it for me, she had a flashy new car, why else would she not need me to pick her up from the station.

"OK honey, I'll expect to hear from you Friday evening, bye honey." Elaine said her goodbyes and hung up. Now I had a little problem, if Lena wasn't going to be here on Friday, I'd have a job explaining her absence. At least I had Elaine to look forward to, I was dreading the rest of the week, especially at work where I'd have to put up with Lena and her new squeeze Sophie, drooling over each other. Suddenly I felt like crying again.

The next day I got up feeling tired. I hadn't slept much, angry thoughts of Lena and Sophie screwing after I'd left them were swimming in my mind. I was tempted to call Brian and say I was sick, but that was being defeatist, I'd have to brazen it out. I got to work and dived in to my office and got straight down to some paperwork, somehow, I managed to avoid everyone. Within minutes the phone rang, the number came up as Lena's. I turned off the ringer and didn't answer it. I knew that I couldn't keep dodging her phone calls and immediately an e-mail from her appeared in my inbox. It said 'we have to talk' I didn't fancy being told that I was being passed over for a younger, slimmer, more beautiful lover. I left the office and headed for the photocopier. Half way down the corridor, whom should I see, but Sophie. For a second, my blood ran cold and I felt sick. I summoned up my courage and dignity, holding my head up as we passed; I smiled warmly and said "Good morning Sophie."

Neither of us broke our stride, but as she passed me she snarled, "bitch." This stopped me in my tracks and I turned to her and said,"What have I done to you Sophie, it's me that should be bitter." Sophie walked back to me, her pretty face twisted in a grimace. With her face only inches from mine she hissed, "Don't act the innocent with me you cow. I know what you two were up to. Seduce me in to letting you both fuck me, and then toss me aside like one of your toys. I really thought I had something going with Lena, something special, but no. All she wants is you. Well she can fucking have you, I hope you are both very fucking happy together." I was stunned. First by the venom of Sophie's outburst, and second by the revelation that Lena had dumped her for me already. Sophie turned and walked quickly away, her lovely arse swaying as she strode angrily down the corridor.

I remained in the corridor for several moments unsure what to do next. Oh God! poor Lena. I ran along the corridor and flew up the stairs to her office. I knocked and barely heard her say "come in", before I burst in and ran to her. She stood up and I could see that she'd been crying. I flung my arms around her and we both started to bawl. Apologies and explanations flew between us, then we hugged and kissed, not even bothering about the door of her office being wide open. After several minutes, we managed to drag ourselves apart and I closed and locked the door. Lena stood by her desk drying her eyes with a tissue. When I got to her, she held the damp tissue out for me. As I dried my eyes, she smiled and said, "I don't ever want to go through that again Annie. Perhaps threesomes aren't such a good idea after all."

I dropped the tissue in to her wastebin and said, "Maybe not, but I'm afraid I've said yes to Elaine. She's coming Friday evening for the weekend, she says she's dying to meet you." Lena rolled her eyes heavenwards and said,

"Oh well, at least she's your girlfriend not mine. And you've had plenty of time to choose her over me, and you haven't, so I don't think it'll be the same problem, do you?"

I hugged her again and said, "Absolutely not baby." I tried an American accent which made her smile, "Read my lips, It's you I love and want. It took me a little while to realise but now I'm one hundred percent sure. I love you with all my heart and soul. If it was legal, I'd marry you. You are the only woman I want in my life, now and forever. Do you understand that? Do you believe me?" Lena's smile had broadened to a huge grin. She kissed me hard on the lips and groped my arse with both hands. "Oh Annie, I do love you so very, much. I want to marry you too. We can, you know, get married, if you really mean it. I know it's not legally recognised in this country, perhaps we should go to Holland, but it's a civil ceremony and that means something. What do you say?" I was taken aback slightly. Although I'd mentioned marriage, I'd never seriously contemplated it. As I stood, wrapped in her arms, her fingers easing the back of my skirt up, the idea of committing myself to Lena in a formal ceremony became more and more attractive.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.