Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 93

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Sophie slowly propped herself up. I helped her take her bra and top off, freeing her firm young tits. She looked from Lena to me with a puzzled look on her face,"What do you mean, a proper fuck. Didn't we have sex just then? It was really nice Lena. I can't remember the last time I came like that." Lena smiled at her and said, "Thank you gorgeous, but that was only half a fuck." Lena went over to a drawer unit and pulled out two strap-ons. Sophie's eyes widened in surprise and wonder at the sight of the two large pink rubber cocks, "Wha... ? What... ?" she mumbled as Lena handed one of the double cocks to me. Lena stroked Sophie's pretty face and said,"Oh sweet innocent Sophie. Annie and I are going to use these to fuck your brains out. You'll never want a man or a real cock again when we've done with you. " Lena looked at me and said, "So, who gets to fuck our sweet Sophie first, me or you?" I looked down at Sophie and said, "I think she should choose, huh Sophie? Who do you want to fuck you, me or Lena?" I knew the answer before I asked it, she had a crush on Lena. Sophie didn't hesitate, she looked at Lena, and said,"It won't hurt me will it? They look so big. I'm not sure I could get one of those up me."

Lena buckled up and said, "Sophie darling, don't worry, you'll be surprised what a pussy can take. You are going to love it, trust me. Now be a good girl and hop on to your hands and knees for me." Sophie did as Lena asked, getting in to the doggy position, her lovely 'C' cup tits hanging beneath her shapely body. "That's lovely Sophie, just move up to the top for me honey." Sophie crawled up on to the pillows and held on to the headboard. I watched her position herself to be fucked, as I tucked one end of the double strap-on up my now gushing snatch. Lena was climbing on the bed, with her strap-on in place, with one cock firmly up her cunt, and the other projecting up and out. Grasping Sophie's smooth white arse with one hand, Lena placed the tip of the cock at the opening of Sophie's hairless cunt.

Gently, with a slow move of her hips, Lena eased the cock in to Sophie's dribbling fanny. There was an instant groan from the young woman as the cock buried itself deep in to her waiting hole. "Oooh, that's good Lena. I can feel it right up inside me. It's filling me up." Lena slowly humped at Sophie's rear, gently and carefully fucking her. Lena herself was visibly enjoying the sensation as her own cock was driven back in to her cunt with every stroke. I was mesmerised by Lena's gentle thrusting and the sight of Sophie's and Lena's tits gently swaying with the rhythm of the fucking.

As I stood watching the glorious lesbian spectacle before me and gently easing the cock in and out of my drenched cunt, it suddenly occurred to me that I should be more involved in what was going on.

I pulled my black lace body over my head, allowing my tits to swing freely, and scrambled on to the bed. I got myself between Lena's feet and held her waist. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "I wondered when you were going to join in baby. Don't keep me waiting Annie, do my arse for me." Lena's big round arse was slowly moving back and forth as she humped Sophie. I pushed the tip of the cock against the pink ring of her arsehole and eased it in an inch. Lena gasped. I was worried that she was still sore from the brutal buggering she'd got when that scumbag Dave had raped her. I waited for her to react, she said, "Ohh that's exquisite Annie, push it in more." I waited for her arse to move towards me and then pushed it in to her further. It was all the way up her as I gripped her hips holding the cock deep inside her. "How's that feel honey, doesn't hurt you, does it?"

The two of us moved together, me fucking Lena, and she fucking Sophie, "Ohh God Annie no, it feels wonderful. Take it nice and slow, I want to give this little slut a good slow fuck that she'll never forget." Sophie was bent over, her head hanging down, her fists gripping the headboard tightly. Lena was upright, with my tits pressed in to her back. and my hands around her holding her large heaving boobs. Locked together, Lena and I moved as one, with our combined efforts forcing the cock up Sophie's tight young snatch. With every thrust forward, the headboard banged against the wall as Sophie hung on tightly, the thudding noise mixing with the groans of three women being fucked. Lena placed her index finger in her mouth and coated it with saliva, I knew instinctively what she was about to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.