Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 82

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 82 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

Lena and I happily made our way to the pub. Arm in arm, we ambled through the quiet lanes, it was getting on for seven o'clock and it was quite warm and still light. "So, we'll have a few drinks, then head home shall we, perhaps save on the cooking and get ourselves some fish and chips to take back, yeah?" I suggested.

"OK, yeah, I don't mind, we'll do that." Lena replied.

We continued on and got to 'The Thatchers' pub in twenty-five minutes.

I remembered the pub from the times I came down here with Mary and Ian, it hadn't changed much. Still the cosy little inn that English villages do so well. I scanned the interior, praying that I didn't lay eyes on Amanda, fortunately, she was nowhere in sight. Hopefully, she'd be tucked up in equine bliss with James.

I steered Lena to a small booth while I went to the bar for our drinks. I came back with a white wine for me and a vodka and tonic for Lena, and I scattered a few packets of crisps and snacks on the table. We sat contentedly sipping our drinks, eating our snacks and idly chatting about everything and nothing. I felt totally relaxed and an overwhelming sense of calm. Being here with my sweet Lena like this, was idyllic. We'd been sitting there for about an hour and a half, and on our third round of drinks, when two likely lads came over to try their luck with what they must have seen as two lonely women in need of some male company.

One was tall, about thirtyish and quite attractive. The other was a little shorter, about the same age, give or take a few years, and even more handsome. "'Evening ladies, can we get you two lovelies a drink?" My instinctive reaction was to accept and hope it lead to them both taking me out the back and fucking me senseless. But I was with my Lena and I'd have to curtail my animal urges and decline their kind offer. Lena answered for me, "No thank you boys, we're quite capable of buying our own."

The shorter, more handsome of the two wasn't prepared to take no for an answer. "Come on now girls, we're just being sociable, no harm in that is there?"

Lena responded quickly, "If you're just being sociable, as you put it, why don't you offer to buy those two blokes over there a drink?" He was quite persistent and as he sat down next to me he said, "No, we prefer the company of women, don't we Dave?" His tall friend nodded and smiled down at us.

Lena was not to be put off either, she said,"If you want to know the truth, so do we. Now please go away." Our gatecrashing friends looked at each other then at us and Dave said "Shit, Phil, only you could hit on a pair of dykes."

The two of them walked off muttering and laughing to themselves. No doubt it would soon be all around the pub that there was a couple of lesbos in tonight. I suddenly felt less tranquil. Lena grinned at me through a slightly lopsided smile, she was on her way to being pissed, and I didn't relish the thought of having to carry her back. "That told 'em didn't it. I know their sort, a few drinks, then try to get you out the back for a quick shag up against the beer crates, pathetic." The scene she'd just described sounded fine to me, but hopefully it would have been a long shag rather than a quick one.

She drained her vodka and slurred, "We don't need them do we honey, we're OK as we are. I'll get the next lot." She started to get up but sat back down again as she lost her balance, giggling. I scolded her across the table, "Lena you're pissed, you're not having any more, or I'll be pushing you home in a bloody wheelbarrow." She thought this idea was immensely amusing, then she said in a voice that was just a little too loud, "If I'm drunk Annie, you'll be able to have your wicked way with me." This seemed to amuse her even more. I said, "Right that's it, we're going home, now." I looked at the clock above the bar, it wasn't even nine o'clock. I got her to her feet and managed to walk her to the door without us both falling over. Outside, I propped her against the wall, I had another moan at her,"Why the hell didn't you tell me you couldn't handle alcohol?"

Lena just smiled and said, "Don't be angry at me Annie. I meant what I said, you can have your wicked way with me if you want." As she said this her head slumped forwards and I thought she was going to keel over. I held her up debating what to do, then the two chat up lads, Dave and Phil, appeared through the door. "You two ladies OK, need some help?"

I said, "Actually, my friend Lena here has had too much to drink, I'm not sure if I can get her home on my own."

Phil said, "No problem, Dave and me will get you home." I breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks lads, I'm very grateful. We're just in the cottage past the stables."

Phil said, "Yeah, I know where you mean. This is our car." Phil pointed to a huge dark old Ford Granada, a few feet away. I tapped Lena lightly on the cheek and she seemed to sober up a little. She giggled, "We home yet Annie, I've got a terrible itch between my legs that needs scratching." Phil and Dave looked at us and Phil said,"You've got a right saucy one there. Ann is it? I'll get you to the car."

"Yes, I'm Ann, this drunken woman is Lena. Thanks boys." With the help of our two new young friends, we managed to walk Lena over to the big saloon and heave her unceremoniously in to the back seat. Luckily, she was wearing trousers as her legs were all over the place. Closing the door, Dave got in the other side and held her upright as Phil and I got in to the front of the car.

Phil turned to me as I checked on Lena in the back, "So it's back to the cottage is it?" he asked. "I mean it's only just gone nine."

I had an idea, or perhaps a hope, where this might be leading and I wasn't so sure I was against it. Perhaps he'd changed his mind about me being an unavailable dyke. I glanced at Lena again, she seemed OK, she was semi conscious with her head against Dave's shoulder. I smiled at Phil,

"So what else is there to do around here."

"Well, up at Limston Hill, there's a great view over the valley and the surrounding towns."

"OK then, if you reckon it's worth it, we can have a quick look, and then I'll have to get Lena back."

"OK, it won't take long, she's not likely to puke is she, all over my back seat?"

"No I reckon she'll be OK, just keep the window open a bit Dave." As Phil drove, I stole a few glances at him, he really was quite handsome, and there was a substantial bulge in his tight jeans. My panty pad had some mopping up to do. I looked back to see how Lena was doing, Dave now had his arm around her shoulder and although I couldn't be sure, I thought he was having a sly feel of her tits. God, I thought, if Lena woke up and found his hand up her sweatshirt, she'd go berserk...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.