Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

By the time I awoke from my exhausted sleep, it was mid-day. I was alone in the bed, the toys had been cleared away and Lena was gone, but she'd thoughtfully covered me with the duvet. For an instant, I felt a moment of panic, 'where was she?' Then I noticed a note on the pillow, it read ' Making us something to eat. Didn't want to wake you, you looked so beautiful and peaceful. I love you. Lena XXX' I held the note and felt a wonderful sense of warmth and affection for her. I clambered out of bed, shrugged on a bathrobe and trotted down the stairs to the kitchen. There standing at the cooker, stirring something in a pan was my Lena. She turned and bestowed upon me a most wonderful smile. She said, "Hello my love, I heard you get up, I'm making you some scrambled eggs on toast. There's some fresh coffee in the pot."

I ran a hand through my unkempt hair and went over and kissed her neck and said as I pressed myself against her back."Mmnn, thank you baby. you're so good to me, I don't deserve you."

"Don't be silly, sit down, pour yourself some coffee and I'll have these eggs ready in a jiffy." Two slices of toast popped out of the toaster, which Lena buttered before placing them on a plate and covering them with the scrambled eggs. We were both famished and we cleared our plates quickly.

Lena smiled across to me and said, "Boy, don't this sex lark make a girl hungry?" I burst out laughing; Lena was a different person since my declaration of love for her. She seemed more relaxed, even tranquil. It seemed to me that she'd been very unsure of herself and our relationship, probably worrying that I was about to dump her at any moment. That was n not an option now, I couldn't see myself living without her, she was my soul mate, and I knew now that it was true love. Perhaps I'd been deceiving myself all this time, afraid of the commitment that goes with a loving relationship. The real test would come when I found myself faced with an opportunity for casual sex. Right now, I was sure I'd fail miserably, jumping in to the sack with a stranger at the first chance I got. It was a sad truth that I saw sexual fulfilment and love as two totally separate things. I got both from Lena, but I needed more carnal thrills than she could provide. More importantly, I knew I wouldn't be able to resist a real cock when I had the chance.

We finished lunch and decided we'd go exploring the countryside after we'd showered and dressed. It was almost two-thirty before we got out the door. I took us on a route that didn't go anywhere near Amanda's farm, it would be too embarrassing and awkward if I was to encounter her or Liam. We strolled down the narrow lanes in the opposite direction I'd taken earlier, Lena linked her arm through mine, and suddenly I felt content. We ambled along chatting about all kinds of things; Lena had me in stitches with the things she was saying. This new Lena was outgoing and confident, seeming very self-assured. It's wonderful what love can do for a person. She even started rattling off jokes, there were so many I couldn't remember them all but one stuck out in my mind, she said, 'What's the difference between a bowling ball and a pussy? You can only get three fingers in a bowling ball!' I thought that was really funny.

We walked aimlessly along lanes and pathways, not really paying attention to where we were going just, being so very happy in each other's company. We'd been walking for almost an hour, stopping occasionally for a quick kiss and a cuddle here and there, when we came to a huge fallen tree across the narrow path. "Oh sod it, we might as well go back." I said.

Lena said, "Where's your pioneering spirit woman. Come on we can hop over this no problem."

"You might be able to, young lady, but I'm too old to go climbing trees."

"Too old, don't be daft Annie, you're as old as you feel, and you feel me, so that's OK then."

Again I laughed, I couldn't argue with her, not in this mood anyway.

"OK," I said, "You go first as you're so bloody keen."

Lena turned and made an attempt at pulling herself up on to the enormous bough, but immediately fell back again. "You're going to have to give me a... bunk up Annie." There was a twinkle in her eye as she emphasised the words 'bunk up' She was definitely in a very funny mood, all I thought, because now she knew she was with someone who loved her deeply, me.

"Right then," I said, "But don't you go putting my back out." I stooped beside her and cupped my hands. She put her foot in my hands and with our combined efforts, Lena heaved herself up on to the tree trunk. She sat astride it like she was riding a giant horse. I looked up at her, she was at least three feet above me her thick legs hanging down. Her skirt was up and she was exposing a lot of thigh, and I said, "Well that's you up, what about me, how am I supposed to get up there?'"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.