Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 78

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

We finished doing the dishes and I said, winking at her, "OK baby, what shall we do with the rest of the day?" Lena had a wicked look in her eye and said, "Well, I must say you've shown great restraint. You haven't had a decent shag for over 24 hours, I thought you'd be gagging for it by now."

I laughed and said, "But you frigged me in the car, remember."

"Yes, but that was only a little diddle. It didn't exactly blow your socks off did it?"

I thought Lena might be getting a little suspicious about my sudden lack of demand for sex from her. "Well now you mention it, I could do with some special Lena lovin'. Why don't you take me upstairs and fuck the arse off me?"

Lena giggled and said, "That's more like my Annie." I took Lena's offered hand and she led me up the stairs to the bedroom. I followed her in to the room and smiled at what I saw. There on the bed were the entire contents of the sports bag. All the dildos, vibrators and strap-ons were laid out in a large circle on the double bed. Lena smiled and pointed at the wonderful array of rubber and plastic cocks, "Choose your weapon." she said.

I kissed her on the cheek and said,"Oh my lovely Lena. I don't know what to say. I want them all!" I started to undress, hurriedly pulling my clothes off and quickly getting down to my undies.

Lena chuckled,"Just what I thought you'd say. Mmnn, I love that red underwear set, it really goes with your red hair. And those stockings look so sexy on you." As I removed my knickers and bra, Lena said, "Keep the stockings on Annie, they're such a turn on."

As I threw my undies on to the pile of clothes on the chair, Lena was getting herself undressed also. I climbed on to the bed and waited for Lena to join me for some mind-blowing sex. She stood next to the bed completely nude, her enormous tits jutting out over her bulging belly. Her heart shaped monogrammed bush crowned her thick thighs. "Now close your eyes for me, no peeking." I closed my eyes tight.

Moments later, I felt the bed move as Lena climbed on. " Now," she said in a calm voice, "turn over and get in to position for me." I knew the position she meant, on my hands and knees with my arse in the air. I knelt on the bed with my head resting on the pillows, my pussy began to gush. I heard her gasp quietly and then the faint click of buckles being fastened, and I knew that she was now wearing a strap-on, but I didn't know which one. Then I heard the gentle buzzing of vibrators, so I braced myself for a marvellous fuck. I felt the first touch of a cock tip against my cunt; my juices flowed more freely than ever. The cock was vibrating and sending little shocks through my pussy. Then a cock tip entered my arsehole and together, two vibrating cocks penetrated both holes. My head snapped up and I cried out, "Oh God Lena, oh yes... yes. That's so... uhh gorgeous." This new experience, a thick vibrating cock in each hole was totally unexpected and utterly wonderful. It wasn't one of the toys on the bed; Lena had obviously brought a new toy with her and somehow hidden it from me. That's why she had me close my eyes.

Lena slowly eased the two quivering cocks in and out of me, her hands gripping me tightly around the hips. I looked back over my shoulder to see Lena's face, deep in concentration, her massive tits gently swaying and her fat tummy wobbling. She caught my eye, she said, "How is it baby, you like me fucking both your holes at once?"

I tried to reply, but I just muttered gasps and moans, the sensations were too strong for me to make any sense. Lena smiled and said, "I'll take that as a yes then. What a cock hungry little tart you are. No wonder I love you." All I could do was to nod my head in agreement as Lena continued to power the shafts in to me. Among my own squeals and groans, Lena was making a fair amount of noise herself. It was clear to me that she also had at least one cock up her snatch, possibly a second like me, up her arse. With every thrust of her broad powerful hips, she was fucking herself and me. Lena began to drive the cocks in faster. My own growing sensations were heightened even more by the sounds of her groans and her fleshy hips slapping in to my arse."Oh God I love uhh this Annie. How uhhh I love fucking you. It's all I ever uhhh want to do uhhhhhh." I was completely lost in the purest joy of Lena banging me, nothing else in the world existed. My whole being was concentrated in the area around my crotch, the powerful, overwhelming sensations emanating from my pussy and arsehole were all that I could contemplate.

I knew Lena was talking to me but her words were fuzzy and indistinct, my mind was in turmoil with incredibly potent emotions.

I suddenly found my voice, my crazed and excited brain managed somehow to take control and I screamed, "I love it Lena, I LOVE... YOU!"

Through the clamouring feelings of bliss in my head, I heard Lena cry out, "OH GOD YES, I LOVE YOU TOO ANNIE. I LOVE YOU!" She fucked me harder and harder, her hips slapping loudly against my arse, her cries were loud shrieks as she hammered us both towards unbelievably intense and violent orgasms. I reared up and back, my shaking body upright against hers and pressing myself against her huge cushion like tits. I leaned in to her and held her to me, leaning my head back on her shoulder as she fucked me. I groped around behind her and gripped her fat arse, pulling her hard against me. Her hips were grinding against my arse as she continued to thrust the cocks in to me. Her mouth was at my shoulder and she sank her teeth gently in to the flesh of my neck, sucking and biting me. Her tongue slipped in to my ear and pressed deep inside, her breath was loud and gasping, "Cum for me Annie, cum now Annie."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.