Ann and the Handyman - Cover

Ann and the Handyman

Copyright© 2002 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 76

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 76 - Ann discovers new sexual horizons after hormone implant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Anal Sex  

My alarm radio woke me gently at a quarter to seven. I'd been enjoying a dream that was incredibly bizarre and erotic. In my dream, Amanda became a magnificent black horse, a stallion which mounted me and fucked me with a cock that was three times the size of a human one. Miraculously, I managed to accommodate such a huge dick and actually climaxed, with Amanda the horse, shooting spunk over me like a hose pipe and completely soaking me from head to foot in warm sticky semen. God, what a perverted mind I must have! Weird as it was, the dream had left me with a furious itch between my legs. I decided, with surprising willpower, to leave myself alone for once and save it for Amanda.

I got up, showered and had breakfast. By the time I'd dressed, slapped on some tarty make-up, and got out the door it was seven thirty five. I had with me a small holdall containing a few of my favourite toys. Amanda was in for a very special fuck today. To save time, I drove my XR3i to her farm and parked in the narrow lane leading to her house. Yesterday's fun was a spur of the moment thing, today I'd come prepared. Under my short black skirt, I had on a pair of brief crimson lace panties, with the obligatory super absorbent panty pad in the crotch. Below them, I was wearing some elegant self support stockings with patterned tops. Up top, I had on a matching crimson bra that was deliberately one size too small. My D cup boobs bulged out of the sides and top to create a vast cleavage. The top I'd chosen was a skimpy very low cut cotton item, which showed my bulging bosom off perfectly. As I climbed out of my car, I looked and felt like a complete slut, and I revelled in it. I leaned in to the car to get the holdall from the passenger seat and felt my skirt rise up. Anyone standing near would have got a good look at my bright red knickers, I shivered with exhibitionistic pleasure. I hadn't purposefully flashed anyone for some time, I'd have to get around to it soon. It was a shame farmer Giles wasn't ploughing the next field, he'd have fallen off his tractor!

I was giggling to myself like a schoolgirl as I walked down the gravel drive, living the role of a high-class whore. In a previous incarnation, I could see myself as a King's favourite concubine, getting regularly fucked by him, while we both screwed his other wives together; a perfect existence I thought. I glanced at my watch, it had just gone a quarter to eight, I'd have to leave here by eight forty five at the latest to get to the station to meet Lena's train. That gave Amanda and me an hour to fuck our brains out, I'd have preferred a lot longer but it would just have to do. I checked around the side of the house, the double garage doors were open, one car was parked inside, and hopefully this was Amanda's car and her husband James was well on his way to work. I knocked on the front door, I was greeted with silence for a few moments then I heard shuffling from inside. A shadow I took to be Amanda, filled the glass panel in the door, I knew she was looking through the spy hole. The door opened quickly and I hurried in. With the door firmly closed behind me I kissed Amanda on the cheek, and dropped the bag on the floor. She looked a little flustered, her hair was a bit of a mess and she had a hairbrush in her hand. Her housecoat was pulled tightly around her. She smiled broadly and said "You're nice and early Ann, I wasn't expecting you for another hour, I would have got myself ready. Look at you. You look drop dead gorgeous, that outfit's fabulous. I'm so glad you're here. I've been thinking about you all the time. I can't get you out of my mind. James had a real treat last night, I really played the whore for him. We made love, or rather we fucked, all night, he was exhausted this morning, poor thing. But all the time he was screwing me, all I could think of was you. Come here and kiss me, I'm so damned horny."

I stepped in to her open arms and we kissed passionately, our tongues writhing together. I pulled back and said, "So you like the outfit huh?" I spun around slowly, jiggled my tits, then bent over and lifted my skirt a little, teasing her.

"Oh, Ann, you beautiful, beautiful woman, those are such sexy knickers, and those stockings, wow. I never thought I could be so turned on by a woman's underwear." I moved over to her and undid the buttons on her housecoat and pulled it wide open. There, under my lustful gaze was her naked body, beautiful firm boobs, and a shaved pussy. I placed my palm on her smooth mound and curled two fingers up in to her cunt, while squeezing and rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes and murmured, "Oh God, how I've waited for this, how I've wanted you to touch me Ann." Her arms enfolded me and we kissed again.

She broke the kiss, her breath was warm on my neck as she sighed,"Oh Ann, take me upstairs and fuck me." She let go of me and took my hand to lead me upstairs. I stopped and grabbed the bag off the floor. "What's in the bag?" she asked. "You wait and see honey."

She led me to her bedroom where only yesterday she'd had her first taste of lesbian sex. I tossed the bag on to the bed. Now she hurriedly got me out of my clothes. The top, the skirt and my shoes were quickly cast aside and I stood in front of her, letting her feast her eyes on the Malone body. She wantonly took in the full effect, the stockings, my huge tits bulging out of the red bra, and my arse crammed tightly in the brief crimson lace panties. Her eyes were wide with sensual desire, "Oh Ann, I want you so much." Amanda threw off her housecoat and hurled herself on to the bed, her legs spread wide apart and her arms raised towards me. "Come on, don't make me wait, fuck your horny little slut." I unzipped the bag and poured the contents on to the bed. Dildos, vibrators and strap-ons tumbled all around. She picked up the biggest double-ended strap-on and ran her hands up and down the two thick shafts. Her eyes were wide with amazement as she said, "This looks wonderful Ann, can we use this one first?" I moved the rest of the toys out of the way and knelt beside her."Why don't you take my knickers off and I'll help you put it on?" She didn't hesitate; in seconds she had my knickers off and was impatiently fastening the straps around her waist.

The moment I slid the rubber cock in to her gaping snatch she gasped, "Oh that's so wonderful Ann, James has never filled me like this." I rolled her on to her back again; one cock was buried deep in her cunt, the other sticking up in the air, ready for me to sit on it. I straddled her and let her feed the cock in to my pussy. I slid down the shaft slowly, feeling my cuntlips fold back as the shaft bored in to me. I sat on Amanda's hips and leaned forward so that my overloaded bra was in her face. I kissed her hard and wriggled my hips, forcing the cocks further in to us both. She squealed,"It's so nice Ann, it's so nice." I raised myself on my arms and began to move my hips, pressing downwards and inwards as I slowly fucked her. Amanda's hands circled my back, and in a second, she had my bra undone and my tits falling in to her face. She sighed, "Such fabulous tits, so big and so soft." Her mouth closed gently on my nipple as I continued to ease the cock in and out of her.

I quickened the pace, my tits were swinging above her head.

"Oh yes Ann, go on, faster, faster." I was now rocking back and forth, the cock driving hard and fast up my cunt, Amanda raised her hips to meet the cock as it entered her wet pussy. She flung her arms out to the side and gripped the bedcovers in her fists, her knuckles were white with the tension. She arched her back as she cried out. "Oh... it's cumming... it's cumming. Uhhh... uhhh... huhhhh... huhhh... yes... yes... fuck me Ann... fuck me." I felt her body twitch under me as she climaxed, I reached between my legs, grabbed the wet shaft and as I went forwards, slipped it out of my pussy and up in to my arse. Sitting upright and bouncing up and down on the cock, I grabbed a handful of my pussy and squeezed it hard. Now I was in the purest heaven, with Amanda's writhing body beneath me as I continued to shaft her. She had cum, now it was my turn.

I bounded up and down hammering the cock deep up my arse, my inflamed clit was hard in my palm as I rubbed and squeezed it. I was close to orgasm, and through gasps of rapture I groaned, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming... uhh Amanda, Amanda... uhh... uhhh. Fuck me hard... uhh... uhhh... fuck me... hahhh." Amanda responded by thrusting upward with her hips, her hands grasping my bouncing tits. Over the noise of my groans, I could hear the sound of Amanda's thighs slapping against my arse. My orgasm threatened to erupt any second, but I kept it at bay for as long as I could, enjoying the purest of pleasure. Then, in a moment of total bliss, my climax overpowered me and I collapsed on to Amanda.

We both panted for breath, as I lay prostrate on her body. Eventually, I lifted my leg and allowed the cock to slither out of my arse, and then I lay beside her."Phew, that was one gorgeous climax honey. You really are getting good at this" Amanda began undoing the straps,

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.